Hannah's Revenge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whimpering from fearful anticipation, I dug my hands in deeper, gripping the carpet. There was an eternal second of silence and then...

BUZZ!

The unseen toy sprang to life and then instantly I felt it's vibrations pulsing against my prone clitoris.

I gasped from the shock, flinging up my head as the vibrator's magic coursed through my body. Forgetting where I was for a moment, I allowed the sensations to spread with intensity of the buzz and release an involuntary moan and shudder of pleasure.

"Well, well, well." Ms. McLaughlin smirked behind me. "I see Baby really likes Mummy's toy."

The comment snapped me back to reality and I remembered where I was, who was in control of the toy, how disgusting and horrible I found her, and steeled myself against the sensation. But still the buzzing continued, and with each passing second of its vibration it became harder to ignore the waves of pleasure coursing from it.

"But there's a lot more to come." Ms. McLaughlin continued. "Mummy loves her Baby and wants to make her feel good..."

It should hardly come as a shock that someone as objectively pretty, popular, and outgoing as myself was no stranger to the world of sex. I may have spent my life at an all girls boarding school, but I was always an avid holidaymaker, and while I could turn the heads of boys no matter what I wore, they could hardly keep their hands off me when I lay tanning on some exotic beach in any of my extensive collection of bikinis.

So the sudden sensation of a tongue on my pussy was not entirely alien to me. Except this time it wasn't the tongue of a blonde-haired, blue eyed, muscle bound Adonis that had heretofore made up the entirety of my sexual experiences. This tongue was instead attached to some disgusting old PE teacher who I was forced to pleasure to repulsive orgasm so many times before. This was the antithesis of what I found attractive. There was nothing fun, or sexy, or good about this.

And yet...

As much as I hated Ms. McLaughlin as a person, it would take a fool or a liar to say she wasn't skilled with her tongue. Her age had lost her even the slightest sex appeal she had in her youth, but with it had gained her impressive years of cunnilingus experience.

The effect was such that, no matter my own revulsion to the actual minutia of the situation, the physical effect of the trained lesbian tongue of Ms. McLaughlin led to my own body betraying my staunch principles as a steady stream of arousal coursed through me.

It grew and grew within me, as I was fighting the losing battle. My mind clouding as the combined effect of the buzzing vibrator against my clit and Ms McLaughlin's expert tongue sliding up and down my pussy came together in shuddering waves. Oh god please no, I can't cum to this, please don't make me.

But it was out of my control.

Screaming into the makeshift gag of her dirty knickers, my arse burning from the spanking, an old disgusting rapist woman eating me out from behind, my useless body couldn't listen to my brain as I felt my whole body convulsing in an insanely powerful orgasm, shuddering and shaking beneath her tongue.

The sensation seemed to last forever until eventually the pleasure ebbed, and I was left panting and gasping trying to recover.

Looking up off the ground I caught my reflection in the glass of the trophy cabinet. There I was, on my hands and knees, hair a messy rats nest from the yanking and twisting, my panting face covered in the sheen of an old woman's cunt juice, which ran down my naked breasts rising and falling with my ragged breathing from the orgasm I'd just sustained. Seeing my face in that reflection, the state I was in, was easily one of the most disgustingly humiliating things I'd suffered. Everything else was someone else forced upon me. But the orgasm I just had was my own body betraying me. This disgusting humiliating experience had given me an orgasm, coming from within my self. My focus shifted past the reflection of the glass of the cabinet, returning to the old picture of my grandmother smiling down at me. I knew it was just a picture, but still I felt that she had watched the whole experience...

Ms. McLaughlin behind me had now removed her tongue with a final kiss on my pussy and the buzzing stopped. Smacking her lips to taste every last drop of my own pussy juice she shifted back away with me and rose with a sigh of her own pleasure.

"My word, Baby." She sighed above. "You really did love cummies from Mummy."

I groaned from the humiliating sting of her words, the pleasure of the orgasm already quickly fading and the pain of my beaten arse returning with a vengeance.

She sauntered over to the desk again, and pulled out a towel from one of the drawers. I watched her dabbing the sweat from her neck and underarms that had gathered from her exertion and excitement, then wipe up the last remnants of her cunt juice that hadn't been absorbed by my tongue, face, or hair. Bunching up the now rank and wet towel, she tossed it across the room at me, where it hit my smack in the face. The sticky scent of the fabric a reminder of where it had been rubbed seconds ago and what it had absorbed. She seemed to find that funny as I heard her giggle.

"Probably best to clean yourself up, Baby" She giggles girlishly at me. "You made Mummy all excited all over you, and you're a dirty little mess now."

The humiliating words stinging again, I pulled the damp fabric of the towel off my head. As my face was revealed again, I heard her erupt in another fit of giggles.

"And probably best I take those back!"

She crossed the room back to me, and I involuntarily shied away. Grabbing my chin, she twisted my face back up to look at her, and pulled her now completely dripping panties out of my mouth.

"I know how much Baby would love to keep tasting her Mummy's dirty knickers, but you've already sucked up all of my yummy cummy!"

It was true, the stale taste of her juices had spread all across the palate of my mouth so all I could smell and taste was her...

"Don't worry, Baby." She sneered down at me. "Mummy will have lots lots lots more cummies for you later. Maybe if you're very good and wear your sexy little cheerleader costume for me, I'll bring in some of my very fun toys from home for you."

I groaned in horror. The idea of dressing up for her pleasure, especially in my cheerleading uniform that I was so proud of, was bad enough. But her promise of so called 'fun' toys filled me with more dread... I doubted I would find them fun at all. Or even worse, the new thought struck me, I would...

The shrill ringing of the bell that sounded the end of lunch rocked me from my thoughts.

"Oh! Better get going Victoria dear." Ms. McLaughlin noted. "Don't want to have to write you up for skipping class again..."

She paused.

"Although your gorgeous little arse is so perfect for spanking that maybe you want me to have to punish you again?"

The threat of another spanking was enough to spring me to action. Jumping to my feet, I winced as my skirt flopped down against the heat of my burning bum. How I wish I had some panties to protect my tender flesh from the roughness of the skirt...

I took some small pleasure of being able to pull my bra out of the pocket of my blazer and clip it back on. The tiniest feeling of control was now absolutely everything to me since I had lost so much other control over my life.

Pulling on the rest of my uniform I turned to speed away, the stench of sex radiating throughout the room I tore open the door and was just about to flee running down the corridor, when Ms. McLaughlin called out to me.

"One last thing, Victoria."

She grabbed me and spun me round to plant another wet sloppy kiss on my lips, her tongue exploring, the tastes of her juices from my mouth mixing with the tastes of my juices from her in a disgusting cocktail. As she broke away, I choked down the rank tasting spit and let her spin me away and push me into the hall.

"Mummy loves you, Baby." She moaned out at me with a sigh. "We'll have lots more fun again soon."

With that, she blew me a kiss and slammed the door shut. Left in the hallway in such a state, all I could do was run my fingers through the mess of my hair, desperately trying to untangle it and clean out any last drops of cum, before running down the corridor away from her office as fast as my legs could carry me.

12