All Comments on 'Hannah's Revenge Ch. 08'

by The_British_Master

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
The_British_MasterThe_British_Masterover 3 years agoAuthor

For early access to new chapters of Hannah’s Revenge, along with access to exclusive new stories and artworks, consider subscribing to my Patreon. Chapter 9 is already available to subscribers there.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=34967467

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Whoever left the first anonymous comment really needs to get a life. If you've read this story from the beginning then you would know what to expect kink wise. Also lost of people get off on sadism and torture, it doesn't make them pedophiles especially when they're both over 18. I don't know how you got to that conclusion but clearly you have no idea what the definition of that word is.

If you don't like the story to that degree then just stop reading it. But i'm still surprised when there were more hardcore chapters much earlier, and it still hasn't gotten to the point of mutilation or murder and i'm sure it never will. This is a work of fiction, it doesn't have to be realistic and there are many ways to up the ante besides that. Just reading the first few chapter should tell you this is a work of fantasy and not some psychological study of human behavior.

If it's not for you then move on.

domundsub23domundsub23over 3 years ago

Well...as usual mixed reactions - I guess you love or hate it with no in between. I absolutely love that filth and its hot for me that the story is as extreme as it could be on here.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the chapter, one of my favorites for sure. I can't wait to see where it goes from here, getting revenge on the entire group sounds fun, I just wonder is she will make Victoria a bigger part of the revenge and maybe even make her look like the bad one. My only possible critique would be that Victoria may just want to run away and forget about her friends and Hannah, so I'm not sure if the blackmail will continue to be enough since she may be close to her breaking point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like the story but I wonder

Now that Hannah has complete access to a Victoria’s phone would she down load a dating app and start her dating BBW lesbians like Hannah or older woman like the PE teacher? It would reinforce the statement that Victoria is a lesbian and humiliate her more. Also would there be a time to force Victoria to watch BBW lesbian porn and make her be recorded doing it while masterbating? It would give Hannah more power over her. These are thoughts. 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_British_Master@The_British_Master
For early access to new chapters of Hannah’s Revenge, along with access to exclusive new stories and artworks, consider subscribing to my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=34967467

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES