Hannah's Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he slowly pushed in, all I could say was, "Oh god." He pushed in and out slowly going deeper. My heart was racing. I felt so alive. His cock felt unbelievable in my snatch. I would be having an orgasm at any second even though I was trying to fight it off.

Once he bottomed out he gave a quick pull out then slammed as deep as he could. This set off my first orgasm, "OH FUCK YES." I was strangling his neck and pulling his ass into me with my legs as I came hard. I heard myself whimpering as he began to pump again slowly in and out. I thought to myself he was already at the brink as well but wanted to last a little longer.

I was quickly building back up to another orgasm. The slutiness, dirtiness, and pure evil of our union was egging on my pussy and my brain. James picked up the speed. He was breathing hard as was I. I could tell we were destined to cum together this time. As his thrusts became desperate and erratic my next wave hit me. My pussy convulsed, crushing down on his cock, sending him into a cum laden orgasm that quickly filled my insides with his hot cream. "OH YES," he exclaimed. "You are one fucking hot bitch!!"

I was breathing hard, sweating, checking out James' body. Then a thought crossed my mind. "James, where did you park? You know I have nosy neighbors that talk to Jason often."

"Hannah, please, I may be dumb, but I'm not that dumb. I took an Uber and nobody was outside when I came to the door."

I breathed a sigh of relief but still I had the horrible feeling of impending doom. Jason smirked and said, "That's the best fuck I've had in a long time."

I was proud of myself... at first. Then guilt washed over me. I pushed it away though believing that what's done is done. In the back of my mind this meant there was no reason to stop. James convinced me to move to the master bedroom, our marital bed. I agreed and we began fucking again.

-----

Jason had landed, collected his luggage, and called for an Uber. The Uber driver was already at the airport so he didn't have to wait, he just loaded his luggage and off they went. Just as he pulled out his phone to call Hannah, it rang. His boss, Robert Jenkins, was calling. He wanted to give Jason a synopsis of the cancelled meeting. His home was about 30 minutes from the airport and Mr Jenkins spent 20 of them discussing business.

Jason was distracted however. During the conversation he recalled Hannah's request for some cock when he got home. All he could think of was her gorgeous naked body waiting for him. But he was early getting home so she probably wouldn't even be ready for him. If she knew he was coming she would have prepared herself. She would shower, shave her legs and privates, make her hair look sexy, put on some enticing perfume, and dress in a sexy negligée.

By the time Mr Jenkins let him go, Jason was minutes from home. He decided surprising Hannah was the only option now.

He could picture his wife's huge smile when he walks in a day early.

He arrived home to a quiet scene. The whole neighborhood was very quiet. Only on a weekday is it this quiet. Jason bid the driver farewell and grabbed his luggage out of the trunk, slamming it shut. He giddily turned to his house and smiled.

Jason opened the front door without any sign of life. The kids wouldn't be home until close to 3 pm but Hannah should be around. Then he heard something, from upstairs. He started to climb the stairs and at the same time tried to understand the sound he was hearing. It sounded like THE BED? He thought 'What the fuck?' Slowly he turned the knob to the master and pushed open the door.

The sight in front of him nearly made his heart stop. His cock went instantly hard. His wife was laying on the bed with Richard in her hands plunging in and out of her pussy.

-----

Five minutes earlier

"OH FUCK, I'm CUMMING," I screamed for the fourth time today. James was destroying my pussy over and over. My horny lust was all but satisfied now. It had been a long hot session of fucking and I no longer regretted what I had done.

James got off the bed. "I need a drink, how bout you?" I nodded. Then my heart jumped out of my chest. A car door closed and it was definitely in MY driveway.

"Who the FUCK is THAT?" I was panicking and sprang over to the window in time to see Jason getting his luggage. "OH FUCK, it's JASON!!!!" My knees went weak and my head grew dizzy.

James went completely pale and as he collected his clothes he said, "I have to get out of here!!" He headed for the door.

"NO, you can't!!! He'll see you coming down the stairs!! Get in the closet and don't make a sound but get dressed. I have an idea." I pulled out Richard and got back on the bed.

When the door opened, Jason "caught me" using Richard. I knew he would smell sex and see the signs of sex on my body. Hopefully he would believe it was a solo situation and hopefully he didn't find James in our room. I made a conscious effort to move from panic to slutty to cover up my fear. Jason would know something was up if I showed any fear.

Jason smiled widely, "Starting without me?" I jumped up looking shocked.

"Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me!! What are you doing home?" I said loudly. He looked around the room then back to me.

"Sorry Babe, I was going to call and let you know I'd be home early but I got tied up on the phone. I hope you're not mad at me."

I smiled and put Richard on the nightstand. "Come over here and I'll show you that I'm not mad."

He looked at the closet which was slightly ajar. "Let me just put some of my stuff away and you can have that cock you were begging for before I left."

I could feel him leaning towards the closet so I jumped off the bed and into his arms for a smoldering kiss. "I missed you so much, come sit on the bed with me."

He chuckled, "Ok, ok you win." Jason dropped his bags and went to sit with his wife. "You've been a naughty wife while I was away, haven't you? It's not nice cheating on me with Richard. I think I'll have to teach you a lesson."

Jason began stripping in front of me. His erection was hard to miss. I was thinking how hard it was going to be to act really horny so I came up with a plan. "You know babe, Richard brought me to three orgasms so far today. I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow. I am a little worn out actually, I'm sorry I couldn't wait for you, but you left me in such a horny condition."

"Oh, so now you're worn out? Just a second ago you were practically mauling me. Ok, I get it, but I expect repayment plus interest tomorrow." He smiled his cunning smile.

It makes me melt when he is so forgiving, why would I mess with such a perfect marriage. "Are you hungry? I can make something to eat. Why don't you go relax a little while I put away your stuff."

Jason smirked, "Damn, I love you so much. Always taking care of me. I think I want a shower first though, ok?"

"Ok babe," I said in what I hoped wasn't a nervous voice. I was losing my sanity. A breakdown was imminent.

To my absolute horror he went straight to the closet anyway. He opened the door and flipped the light switch. My heart stopped for three maybe four beats. Jason said, "What the fuck." I had to be dark red from head to toe. I couldn't breath much less speak. "I need a new light bulb in here, this one must be burned out."

"I'll change it for you while you shower hun." I said it with a wavering voice that I hoped he didn't hear. I was a trembling shambles.

"Oh cool, ok." He gave me a peck on the cheek and headed to the bathroom.

I sat on the bed listening for the water to start, then snuck a peek after a minute to verify he was in the shower. I ran to the closet, "James?." He magically appeared from the depths behind all the hanging clothes and some bags on the floor. I sighed heavily releasing my tension as the adrenaline in my system began to wear off. "Get out, now!" I said in a growling whisper.

"Fuckin A right," he replied. He kissed me hard and dove into my mouth with his tongue. It felt dirty, amazing, and dangerous with my husband just feet away. "See you next time," he said with a smirk. He confidently strode down the stairs and out the front door.

I couldn't believe I had dodged this bullet. I decided that I could no longer continue this affair. The stakes were too high. So much to lose and for what? Well, I had really enjoyed the sex. The whole situation was awakening feelings I haven't felt in years. Someone new that wanted me. Secret desires and dangerous situations filled with angst. I knew deep down it would be hard to stop wanting those feelings. I felt like I was a teenager with her first boyfriend and sneaking out on my parents to have sex for the first time.

Jason finished in the bathroom and I jumped in to wash away the stench of treachery. When I came out Jason was dressing nicely. I asked, "Are you going somewhere?"

"WE are going out to a nice dinner and some dancing if YOU don't mind. I missed you so much. I called your parents and they were happy to keep Kara and Stephen for the night so we can go out." He smiled. He knows how much I love dancing.

"Alright then, I'll put on my dancing shoes."

We had dinner at a new restaurant we haven't tried yet. It was a wonderful Italian place downtown and only a short walk to our favorite dance club. Before our meals came out Jason gave me a gift. It was a ring box. The second I opened the box I knew what it was, a mother's ring. A ruby for Stephen who was born in July and an amethyst for Kara being born in February. I was crying buckets by the time Jason told me there is room to add another stone if necessary. He smiled hopefully.

"Are you suggesting we have another baby?" I asked, still crying.

"It was just in case, I'm not asking or suggesting anything but you know, it could happen or we could decide to." He looked a bit nervous about the subject like he didn't want to screw up the moment.

I dried my face and said, "I know Babe, it's ok, you were just thinking ahead."

We walked hand in hand to the club down the street. It hit me while dancing with my husband that part of what I enjoy about dancing is the other men that stare at my body. It makes me feel sexy. I often get asked to dance even with my husband by my side. The thought of another man touching my ass or getting hard while dancing with me gets me wet but I never have accepted an invitation to dance with another man. I don't want to put Jason on the spot to have to "let me" dance with someone else. He would say yes but he wouldn't like it.

The next day we had a family day. We took the kids to the park for a picnic lunch, played on the playground and played catch and frisbees. Afterwards we took the kids to Chuckie Cheese for dinner.

That night Jason got his piece of ass. I tried to rock his world the best I could. Two things detracted from my enthusiasm. First was the pounding I had taken just yesterday with many orgasms. Second was the guilt that lingered in the back of my mind. I knew if I let it take me over, guilt would end my affair. So I pushed that guilt aside and used my debauchery as inspiration for Jason's enjoyment instead. I imagined Jason was James and used my day of sex with James as a blueprint.

------

The near miss from Friday night had my nerves on edge all week. There was no chance I could risk seeing James until things settled down. We did however exchange some nudes and sext messages. James sent a video of him jerking off as he described things he wanted to do to me. I took a video while masterbating and watching James' video. I responded verbally to each of his suggestions of things he wanted to do to me. Then I sent it to him.

I tried to be super careful about hiding my secrets and urged James to do the same. I was becoming paranoid about getting caught.

Friday was our dinner with Lisa and James. This time it was their turn to host. It started as the usual dinner with my sister and her husband. I had become desensitized to the guilt of what we did. I no longer had trouble looking in the eyes of my loving husband or my sister. We had a very nice night of chatting, eating and drinking. However every time Jason got the chance he would wink at me or grab my ass. I was horny as fuck thinking about our next hookup.

After dinner we started to sit out on the deck to drink wine and talk when James offered, "Anyone up for a game of pool?" He had his basement finished into a game room and bar. It's very cool. The pool table can be turned into a ping pong table. There's a pinball machine, dart board, a jukebox, and a couch.

Jason is talented at many things but for some reason pool is definitely not one of them. I think James was banking on that. No doubt that Lisa wasn't into any of his games. They both shook their heads so I politely said, "Oh, I guess I'm the only adventurous one. Sure I'll play."

As Jason and Lisa continued an earlier conversation, James smiled wickedly at me and winked. I felt his wink travel from the hair on the back of my neck down to my distended clit.

James broke, dropped a ball and sank two more. He smiled at me and said, "You look fucking hot tonight." I blushed. James came around the table and put his strong arm around my waist pulling me in for a hot kiss.

"My turn!!" I said as I pushed him away worried about my very nearby husband. As I reached over the table for my shot, James caressed my ass. "You best be careful, Jason would fucking flip his lid if he caught us like this."

After missing my shot, I turned and we kissed deeply. James lifted my skirt above my panties and slid his hands into the back. He squeezed my ass cheeks while pulling them apart. My blood pressure was rising and I knew I was flushed. I wasn't resisting anymore, in fact I was pulling his neck into the kiss.

"Your turn," I said. He smirked as he looked into my eyes.

"I like when it's my turn." The double entendres wasn't lost on me. He pulled my skirt up and hooked my panties, pulling them down enough for me to simply pull them off and stuff them in the couch cushions nearby. I felt wetness gathering and lubricating my snatch.

"You should take your shot. They will notice if they don't hear shots being made." He looked at me somewhat downtrodden.

"Fine." He shot at a random ball and didn't come close to a pocket. "There, your turn!"

He smirked again.

I perused the table actually wanting to win the game. When I finally chose my shot I leaned over to line up the shot and felt my skirt being flipped up onto my back. Adrenaline coursed through my body as I took my shot and sunk the two ball.

James' hand started at the small of my back, fingers facing down, slid down the crack of my ass and began poking around my pussy lips. His hand continued down, dragging across my opening, spreading my lips and finding wetness. I gasped at the contact. He spread my juices around and slowly inched further south.

When James' middle finger finally reached my clit, I was FULLY aroused. "Please James, PLEASE." He dutifully plunged two fingers knuckle deep. A couple thrusts later he pushed the fingers as deep as they would go. He now had his left hand across my covered breasts, raking my nipples and trying to unbutton my blouse. "No babe, it has to stay on. I can't risk it."

I heard him unzip and he quickly pulled his fingers out to grab his beautiful cock and line it up. His cock head slid up and down my wetness. Twice he sat at my opening but failed to penetrate. "Come on babe, do it, PLEASE!!" On the third visit he pushed forward hard, filling me instantly. "OH Fuck, yes!! Fuck me baby!"

The speed and intensity jumped from first to overdrive in a second. James was behind me pounding my box like a jackhammer. I'm sure he was aware that time was limited. The sound of slapping flesh permeated the basement.

I was getting close. "OH Fuuuuck, that's so good. Keep going, fuck me baby." James grunted and held his cock deep for his first spray of semen which put me over the edge. He pumped slowly with each subsequent ejaculation ending each with my hips pulled tight to his. I continued with tremors until he came to a stop.

I looked over my shoulder, "Babe, that was..."

The basement door flew open with the voices of our spouses now easily heard. It would be a matter of five steps down until they could see us. James had pulled out the instant the door opened. I pulled my skirt down at the same time.

We did have several problems. James got his cock back into his pants and zipped up but his belt was still unbuckled. His solution was to pull his shirt out so it would at least cover it. My panties were still stuffed in the couch and they were staying there for now. But the biggest problem was the cum drooling down my leg. If I wiped it with me skirt, it would show up being wet.

We both had to look nervous, flushed, excited even. I quickly grabbed the eight ball and put it in a pocket.

My husband came into view first. "How's the game going?"

"I can't believe it!!" I said as I clenched my fists and furrowed my brow. "I lost cause I accidentally hit the eight ball in."

Jason smiled easily, "It's alright babe, I know you're competitive but it's just James. He has his own table and plays everyday. I would assume you would have lost anyway."

"You're right honey, I guess the wine is getting to me. Sorry James, like he said, I'm just competitive." I was sure now our flushed state was overlooked. What fire do I have to put out next? Fuck this is nerve wracking. My panties can still wait but the stream of semen getting close to my hemline is the next most critical issue.

"You guys should play. I stink." I was still thinking even as I spoke. I had these visions of super complex ways out of my predicament. My poise showed through in the end.

"Need to visit the loo." I said in a British accent, maybe. Off I scampered to take care of any remaining bodily issues. As I left James was the last person I passed. A quick wink made James smile brightly. I hope he got my message that he should do the same.

After my bathroom visit I felt more confident. Jason and Lisa were in fact playing pool. "It seems like a pretty even matchup to me," I said.

Jason replied, "Yes definitely. We both suck balls." I sat on the couch, grabbed my wine, and made sure my husband couldn't see up my skirt. At this point I could just say I took my panties off for him. I sat on the couch to spectate as well as begin my recon for my panties.

James headed to the bathroom. As he was leaving I heard his belt clank together. The pool game between the novices was getting intense so only I paid attention to it. My adrenaline rush from it made me flush but nobody was paying attention.

When James returned he sat next to me on the couch. The game was going slowly since neither one could get a ball in the pocket.

"Jason honey, we have to pick up the kids soon. We should get going." I was still trying to decide what to do about my panties. Leaving them for Jason to deal with would be the safest thing to do but I decided on a bold move.

When James and Lisa weren't looking, I flashed Jason my pussy and winked. He smiled widely and said, "Yeah, I think it IS time to go."

We exchanged pleasantries and hit the road. Within seconds Jason had his hand on my pussy. "Is my wife horny tonight?" I unzipped his pants and rubbed his cock with my panties. We had to stop before we got to my parents house. But once we got home and put the kids to bed we went straight to the bedroom.

I wasn't sure what had come over me but I asked, "Baby, will you eat my pussy?" I knew full well he would never turn me down for anything I asked.

"Babe, you know I love doing that for you." He licked and kissed his way down my naked body, stopping to tease my hardened nipples. Licking around my belly button. Teasing me by licking around my snatch and down my inner thighs.