Hannah's Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he made contact with my outer labia I was moaning constantly. My brain flashed to James unloading his semen deep in my womb. Somehow the thought of his cum now being licked up by my husband was driving me to new heights. I knew there wasn't a stream of cum but it was definitely still mixed with my own juices.

Jason has a wonderful tongue and patiently drove me crazy until he finally went for the orgasm by plunging his tongue in my hole and then lovingly sucking my clit into his warm mouth.

Again I pictured James fucking me.

"Oh FUCK. I'm gonna CUUUM. THAT'S IT JAME..." I exploded into a bone crushing orgasm. My body tensed and I couldn't move for several full body contractions. Did I just say James? Fuck, fuck, fuck.

In the aftermath Jason came back up face to face. I kissed him and smiled. "Thank you, that was wonderful. May I reciprocate?"

"Yes, I mean sure. But I have a question. Were you thinking about James just now? Because I'm pretty sure you said his name."

I frowned. "I don't think so. I mean, no I wasn't thinking of anything but your fabulous tongue. I don't think I said his name. Weren't my thighs tightly squeezing your ears?"

"I guess," he nodded. I wasn't sure he was convinced so I simply moved on. I grabbed his cock and gave him the longest most sensuous blow job anyone has ever given. I wanted him to forget what he heard. "I'm gonna cum babe," he said as he breathed hard. I usually pulled his cock out and stroked him to completion but tonight I needed to wow him. He repeated, "BABE, I'm going to cum, NOW." I just kept sucking until he started blowing his load in my mouth. Realizing what I was doing, Jason grabbed my head and held it in place while he unloaded. "OH FUCK, babe that's nice!"

I swallowed all of it to Jason's delight.

I was sure I had made him forget about my slip of the tongue, at least temporarily. I just hoped he didn't dwell on it. It could be his first seed of doubt.

End chapter 1