Hannah's Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
Will she get caught.
8k words
3.43
18.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off as a stupid little itch. My name is Hannah. Jason and I have been married for seven years. I guess that's why it's called the seven year itch. We have a great marriage for the most part. We have two beautiful children named Kara and Stephen, 7 and 5 years old respectively. They are the most important part of our lives. There is nothing we wouldn't do for our kids.

Jason and I have a very nice sex life together. As of yesterday I also have a sex life with another man. I don't know why, please don't ask. I love my husband very much. He loves me even more. He makes me feel special every day. He takes me out regularly to dinner, dancing, movies, plays, anything to keep me happy. He helps around the house, cooks, cleans, helps take care of the kids and the man stuff. He tries so hard to make me feel loved.

I'm at a loss other than to say I wanted some adventure, some mystery, some secrecy. I think I wanted to be a bad girl, a slut.

It started last Friday when my sister Lisa and her husband James were over for dinner. I always thought James was very attractive but he's my sister's husband so that's as far as it went in my mind. But that night things changed. He payed more attention to me than usual. He stared at me when others weren't looking. I just smiled back but he was being intense.

When dinner ended I started cleaning up while everyone moved to the living room. A minute later James came in to "help". I told him, "I can clean up, why don't you relax with the others?"

He moved behind me and rubbed my ass. In a husky voice he said, "I'd rather be in here with you."

I was stunned but also excited. "What are you doing James? We are both married and you're acting like you want to fuck me."

James grinned, "Yes I am, and yes I do. You won't tell though, because you do too. I can tell."

"I can't fuck my sister's husband, that's just horrible." I said it while my gash started to get wetter. He was 100 percent right. I really did WANT to but I shouldn't. I turned back around to finish the dishes when he put his hands around to grab my breasts through my shirt and bra. His hard cock was wedged into my ass.

I felt myself breath in sharply but my hands stayed put and my mouth stayed closed as he fondled me. Adrenaline started pumping into my blood, I flushed, my pussy quivered and oozed. I was nervous and yet invigorated by the surge of emotions.

Jason yelled from the other room, "You guys almost done in there?" I jumped about out of my skin. My heart stopped until James stepped away and I knew I wasn't busted. I couldn't speak though, I would have stammered.

"Yeah, we're done", James answered. He slapped my ass and gave it a squeeze before we joined Jason and Lisa back in the living room. I couldn't make eye contact with anyone the rest of the night.

Lisa asked, "You're coming to our place next Friday, right?"

Jason said, "No, sorry, I'm out of town next week for a conference for a few days. Maybe the following Friday?"

James winked at me then said, "Sure, a week from Friday then. Now I can play golf on Friday."

I had to admit to myself that I was disappointed I wouldn't see James again for two weeks. Tonight had given me an energy boost, a new excitement to my life. I knew it was wrong to feel that way but I did.

Jason makes enough money so that I can be a stay at home mother. It's great for the kids but sometimes I get bored and need more adult interaction.

When Lisa and James left, I started to feel guilty. I thought about my loving husband and my children. I could never risk all that for a little side action. It was unthinkable. I went to bed wanting to fulfill my need for a cock in my pussy, but the long day left Jason exhausted. He fell into a slumber the second his head hit the pillow.

Jason is a big teddy bear at 6'3" and 250 lbs. He's sensitive and romantic beyond what most women expect. Sex is fun and exciting with Jason. He adores my body and knows everything I like. I don't NEED anything more.

I laid there playing with my damp pussy and flicking my hard nub when my phone dinged for a text. Jason was snoring away. I grabbed my phone and it was from James. I switched my phone to vibrate.

Can we talk?

I was surprised by his gall. Texting me at this time of night when I'm with my husband?

I'm laying here right next to my husband in bed!! You're lucky he's sleeping like a rock

His response was quick.

I'm sorry, I couldn't wait to talk to you. I want you badly and I think you want me too I want to come over on Friday

My pussy was dripping onto the bed. I was still diddling my clit, the mere act of texting him made me horny and extremely excited. How do I stop this? I don't want to stop but I have to.

That's a very bad idea. I told you, we are both married. As much as I liked you touching me, it has to stop

I understand Could you at least just send me a photo?

My pulse raced. He wants a nude!! It was so exciting and not really cheating. Just a little exhibitionism. I pulled up my camera and reversed the view. I lined up a shot of my wet pussy with my fingers tweaking my clit. Too much!! I snapped the shot anyway. Maybe just a tit, or both tits. I took the shot of my boobs and checked out the results.

When I looked at my boobs, I got a little thrilled thinking about sending it. I looked at the pussy shot and my heart raced, my pussy got wetter, I had to keep playing with myself. Suddenly I came, hard. 'Oh fuck' I thought, 'I really want to send this raunchy picture of my cunt to James.'

I attached the picture of my tits nonchalantly without much excitement knowing that he would probably be happy with that. I attached the pussy shot thinking I could just remove it just to see how it felt. Oh fuck, it felt really good. I wanted to send it, then with my eyes squinted like my phone might explode, I hit send. 'What am I doing?' I thought. 'I'm leading him on.'

I followed up with a text.

I shouldn't have done that. Delete those pictures and stop texting me

His response was priceless. Four emojis, thumbs up, two winking with tongue sticking out, and wacky eyes with tongue sticking out. It made me feel sexy but I had to end this here and now.

Delete them!! And stop texting me! I'm blocking you

I couldn't bring myself to block him. No matter how wrong it all was, I wanted some level of naughty. I wanted him to look at my wet pussy. I wanted to ask him if he liked the photos. I wanted to see his cock. If I'm being honest, I wanted to touch his cock, rub his cock, suck his cock, get fucked senseless by my sister's husband!! I could almost feel it.

He sent another text.

I don't think you will block me

Then followed with an attached photo. I was nervous to open it with Jason right next to me. I noticed I was back to playing with myself. I opened the photo. Sure enough it was a dick pic. But not just any dick, this was a gorgeous penis. It was large, perfectly shaped, shaved all around, and had a hand around the base. I plunged two fingers in as deep as possible and came again. "FUCK!!" I belted out then slapped a hand over my mouth.

Jason rolled over facing me with eyes still closed. "You ok honey?" Before I could form an answer he was snoring again. I let out a long breath and turned off my phone. I fell asleep thinking bad thoughts. I was afraid.

---

Monday morning my parents dropped off the kids early enough to get ready for school. Jason walked around whistling as he got ready for work. He had his usual morning banter with Kara and Stephen as they ate breakfast. I always love the way he jokes around with the kids. He quizzes them on schoolwork he knows they are working on. Jason makes those kids very happy. He loves them so much it makes me cry sometimes. Jason puts so much effort into this family.

Monday mornings always seemed hard for Jason. He has been with the family all weekend and now has to tear himself away. He gives me the longest kiss each week on Monday morning before leaving for work, followed by, "I love you so much babe."

Today his devoted love was making me feel pretty guilty. Last night I had an orgasm due to sexting another man. I resolved to stop what was happening, just nip it in the bud. James is sexy and his attention got me excited but I'm not a fucking cheater.

I was relieved not to hear from James all day. I hoped he got the message that I wasn't interested in any more shenanigans. I was actually a little disappointed it was over but it's for the best.

Jason had warned me that he needed to finish things up at the office before heading out of town, so he'd be late tonight. I could tell when he got home he was exhausted. 'Fuck,' I thought, 'no nooky tonight!' I was getting desperate to get fucked. At least I have my vibrator.

----

The next day Jason made breakfast for the family. I could tell he was depressed about being gone for several days. We cuddled a bit until he had to pack and head to the airport. He usually calls us twice a day when he's away to check in and make sure everything is good on the home front. Mostly he just misses us. I kissed him deeply as he left and told him I needed his cock when he gets home. He smiled and apologized for the drought of the last few days.

I expected him home Saturday late morning, until then I have Richard, my vibrator/dildo. I don't use Richard often. As I said, our sex life is quite satisfying, but tonight Richard was in store for a workout. James had gotten me worked up to the point that I couldn't wait until the kids were home and in bed. I pulled out the old middle of the day, broad daylight masterbation extravaganza. In fact I even brought out Peter, my slim anal vibrator thinking a double pene might do the trick.

I had my clothes off, the doors locked, and my toys nearby ready to bring myself off to hopefully several orgasms. Then my phone pinged. "FUCK!!" I thought I could just ignore it but I have kids, I can't ignore anything. I looked at my phone with a surge in my stomach. A mixture of adrenaline and shame. It was James.

What's up? You doing anything right now?"

I replied angrily,

I thought I told you to stop texting me!

I assumed you didn't mean it. I think you really want to hear from me

Listen James I love my husband very much. I can't screw that up. Not to mention my kids. You claim to love my sister. I just don't get why we would do something so dangerous.

It would be fun, adventurous, naughty, dangerous yes, but also thrilling and hopefully fulfilling So what are you doing right now?

I'm about to ram my pussy and ass with vibrators until I climax 3 or 4 times. You?

Well now I'm going to be jacking off thinking about what you're doing. I don't have a good excuse to leave work today and I've already used up my sick time. Send me a picture?

I think that's a bad idea. My plan is to nip this shit in the bud. No more teasing. See you next week

Ok, see you Friday

Even after shooting James down, I was getting a big boost in my arousal from the exchange. I started pumping Richard into my pussy. When I flipped on the vibe it really started to build my excitement and the juices were flowing. My first orgasm came shortly after thinking about James jacking off. It was a nice one but I knew I could do better. So I lubed Peter and slid him into my dirty hole.

"Oh FUCK!! That is nice." I turned on both vibrators and started ramming and churning them feeling 'The Big One' coming up from my toes and down from my scalp. Suddenly they converged in my loins. BAM. I was writhing all over the bed. "OH FUUUUCK!!!"

I quivered and quaked and realized that during the build up and the peak I had visions of James. Not just jacking off his beauty of a cock but pounding that cock into my cunt or my ass. I was helpless. If he came to me wanting to fuck, I don't know if I could stop myself.

I spent Wednesday and Thursday cleaning, taking care of the kids and building up more sexual tension for Saturday's reunion with Jason. No more self gratification. I couldn't wait to fuck him silly after his absence. I planned on showing him just how much I loved him.

I had plans for Friday to keep me busy. I was getting my nails done, I had a hair appointment, and a visit to the gym. I also needed to work on some shaving. I wanted my legs and pussy nice and smooth for my man. My parents took the kids so I could run my errands.

When I got home, I got into the tub to shave. Just as I finished the delicate job our doorbell rang. "Fuck, who the fuck is that?" I had to throw on a robe and hurry down the stairs after the second ring. I swung open the door to find James smiling at me. "What the..."

He looked longingly up and down my body. "Golf got cancelled so I thought I'd check on you since your husband is away."

"You're a fucking liar. There never was going to be any golf today, was there? I'm calling Lisa to see where SHE thinks you are."

He smirked, "Oh come on, can't I just come in for a beer or coffee? You don't want to mess up your sister's marriage, do you?"

"That's just the point, I don't want to mess with anyone's marriage." James slowly and calmly pushed into the house. Not physically pushing me just getting into my personal space enough so I gave him room to scoot by.

"Come on, I'll pour you a drink. What would you like?" he said with a thin smile.

"I want you to leave, but I know you won't, so water is good."

James sighed, "Red wine it is. This should loosen you up a bit." He poured the wine and handed it to me. I was flustered by his smooth easy transition into flirting and innuendo. When I get close to him, I now get tense and worked up. Alone, I am frightened of what could happen.

------

Jason had attended every meeting but the last one. His last meeting was scheduled for 9 o'clock Saturday morning, but immediately following his team building class this morning the Saturday meeting was abruptly canceled. This ended the conference a day earlier than expected.

He quickly got on his phone to try to change his flight from Saturday to today. He smiled to himself imagining having a long weekend with his family. He found a flight that left in one hour. He had to hurry to make it in time. If everything went smoothly he could be home by 2 o'clock.

Everything fell into line for Jason. Checkout went quick, the airport shuttle was on time, and traffic was light. He barely got checked in before the plane was boarding. Once they were airborne he realized he hadn't let Hannah know he would be home early.

His mind wandered. He thought about all the stories he's heard of men coming home early from a conference unannounced to find a cheating wife. Of course he had nothing to worry about, Hannah would never. He resolved to give her a ring when he lands.

-----

James worked his way behind me and was kneading my shoulders. "There now, this should relax you a bit."

"I know what you're doing, James. You should stop right now." He didn't stop and he didn't say anything. Instead he bent down, reached under my arms to caress my breasts and kissed my neck. It gave me the same rush as the last time he did this but without the fear.

My parents would be dropping off Kara and Stephen about 3 o'clock after school and Jason won't be home until tomorrow. I knew that letting him feel me was going to give him the green light but I couldn't stop. His hands on my tits were giving me a high. Blood was coursing through my veins. I knew my face and neck must be flushed red.

He let out a low moan while his lips were still attached to my neck. It sent shivers throughout my body, but they seemed to converge at my clit. I was getting very wet very quickly. I made one more attempt to stop all this before it got serious. I pushed James away, filled my wine, and strode into the living room. I plunked myself down on Jason's recliner where there would be no room for two people.

I let out a long deep breath to gain control of my own body. I watched as James strolled into the room with a tent in his pants. My mind involuntarily flashed to the picture he had sent me of his gorgeous engorged cock. It was too late now, the image continued dancing in my minds eye.

James sat on the loveseat and said, "I'm sorry about being forward but it's just a matter of time before you succumb to me. We both know it. Why don't you come sit next to me."

Before I knew what I was doing, I was standing and then took two paces toward the loveseat. I stopped myself, turned and went to the couch instead. Bad idea, he just got up and quickly joined me on the couch. He was breaking down my defenses. His determination was a turn on. He wanted me so badly that my feminine ego was flattered. I wanted to please his masculine boldness.

The bottom of my robe fell open over my knee. James scooted closer and kissed me. It was a scorching kiss. I could barely perceive him pulling gently on the belt of my robe, releasing the only thing holding it closed. As he pulled back from our kiss, I could feel how loose my robe was. It wasn't open yet but it was just hanging there.

James came in for another kiss while sliding his hand under my robe and onto my naked breast. He tweaked my now erect nipple sending another electric shock through my body and to my needy clit.

My natural reaction was to allow my knees to spread apart more. It was an unconscious act but gave James the go ahead to slide his hand to my hot wet pussy. He grazed my clit on the way to my engorged lips which made me shudder and moan.

My robe was now wide open. "God you are beautiful Hannah," he said. I was horny. Not just a little horny but over the top. He plunged a finger and then two into my cunt and started gently flicking my clit with his thumb. I gasped. He was playing me like a violin. He felt like the Itzhak Perlman of playing a woman.

I was getting ready to blast off when he pulled away, denying me my release. I let out a disappointed sigh. "Please," I said.

"I'm sorry, but my cock is uncomfortable. I need to let it loose." He flipped off his shoes and deftly removed his pants and boxers in one swift move leaving his beautiful cock bouncing up and down fully erect. The sight of it in person drove my pussy to a new needy peak. He sat back next to me and pushed my robe off my shoulders. I now felt naked for the first time.

James motioned his nose towards his cock, "How about a little help?" He reached down to continue his pussy play but steered clear of my clit at first. I instinctively reached for his manly meat and began caressing it. I felt a guilty pang that subsided once my pussy began to take over my brain.

James brought me back to the brink of ecstasy but pulled away again. This time he pushed me onto my back. One of my legs stayed on the floor while I put the other against the back of the couch, effectively opening my legs to his whims.

First he played with my titties and pinched my swollen nipples. Then he went back to fingering my pussy. I had been able to smell my own excitement for some time now but the scent was now overpowering. James moved back enough to lean down and begin an oral assault on my vagina. He was very good. He payed attention to my labia, nibbling and licking up and down. Then temporarily replaced his still submerged fingers with his tongue, going as deep as he could push it.

I was gasping over and over with his accomplished cunnilingus but he hadn't touched my clit yet. When he finally got to my clit I was writhing and bucking my hips for more contact. Once again, as I was ready to go off he stopped just short and pulled his fingers out. "You taste and smell fantastic, Babe. How about I put something more substantial in that sexy wet pussy?"

He didn't wait for an answer knowing I could have easily reverted back to resisting. Instead he slid up to my face and kissed me again passionately. I have tasted myself on Jason's kisses before, but tasting it in James' mouth was a powerful aphrodisiac. James began fumbling with his cock to line up for the consummation of this unholy deed. Instead, I grabbed his cock myself and unceremoniously shoved it into my entrance awaiting his first push.