Hannah's Way Pt. 07

Story Info
A continuing story of obedience, sex and humiliation.
2.7k words
4.58
7.3k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
350 Followers

Hannah's Way

This is a work of fiction with a healthy amount of facts. Hannah is a real person, and is like no other person I have ever met. The people you will be introduce to along her journey are also real and most of these adventures actually happened. I am fortunate enough to be her mentor, guardian, her lover and her Mistress. Please enjoy the read and leave a comment, even if you don't like it. Everyone who has sex in this story is well over 18.

Part 07 -- Hannah and her Friends.

The week that Kerrie stayed with Hannah was filled with daily sexual encounters between themselves mainly. I say mainly because of the time differences it was difficult to join them all the time. But like all of us, we all have a 'real life' to contend with. So it meant for Kerrie to be spending time with her grandchildren after school, helping with daily chores, and trivial things. But she soon got to become imaginative with her continued training of Hannah.

Daily shopping excursions meant that Hannah would go out with a plain ordinary dog collar around her neck, a skirt, T shirt, heels, no panties or bra. Very slutty looking indeed. Kerrie made her smile at all the other women doing their shopping and frown at any men who gave her the eye. The fact that most of the men were way over their use by date, meant nothing. And frown she did and smile she did, to all the women regardless of their age.

To say she was met with contempt by most women didn't bother Kerrie and Hannah was told on several occasions to flash certain 'pretty' women. Most of whom turned away in disgust. Which brought a smile to Kerrie's lips.

Or more than one occasion women stopped and talked and Kerrie pointed out to them that Hannah was in training, to become more submissive than she already was.

Once in fact while on her tippy toes reaching for a packet of cereal from the top shelf, her skirt rode up and a middle aged lady stood behind her and admired her cute butt and she asked Kerrie if she could fondle it. Kerrie smiled and said yes of course. So standing in a supermarket on a Wednesday morning Hannah got her backside toyed with by a stranger. Who also made certain her fingers run along between her moist lips. She blushed and was so tempted to offer more, but her new Mistress forbid it. The stranger thanked them both and commented that such a cute butt needed to be plugged and left red raw when out in public.

That night while 'talking' to me and they recalled the excursion, Hannah wanted so much to cum, but I had to keep reminding her that her Mistress's always cum first.

So I instructed her to service her new Mistress. Kerrie stood up removed her panties and bent over so Hannah could have access to both her core and her dark pink star. Service her she did as I brought myself to a climax, both Mistresses racing each other to the top of the mountain. Riding the wave of lust and desire. I came to a shuddering conclusion of pent up emotions. I was loving how this Mother and daughter had taken to this lifestyle. How much they both wanted to experience their hidden desires.

I sat in my office chair panting as I heard my two girls, each in training, but at two different levels. Kerrie stifled her orgasm as Hannah worked on her most intimate of areas. I then gave Hannah my permission to cum, but she had to lay on the floor, legs open wide, knees bent with her feet flat on the floor so her Mistress there could see all of her moist, wet bald core. She did so all the while looking into her Mistress's eyes as instructed. It didn't take her long to cum.

All three of us, were laughing and giggling at how magical it was.

The following day, just before Kerrie had to leave she asked for some advice. One of Hannah's close friends who still lives close by to her home in Philadelphia often asks after Hannah and how she is. Should she be slowly introduced to our new lifestyle?

I warned her that not everyone was so 'understanding' of what we were doing. That she might want to see first of all if she shows any signs of being interested in an intimate relationship with another woman. We could of course get Hannah to message her and sow some seeds in her mind and wait for a reaction. If she did likewise, we may get a positive response.

Hannah said a sad good bye to her mum, and everyone tried to go back into their everyday routine. Me included.

Hannah went shopping in her jeans and jumper, complete with underwear. She still got many compliments from some ladies while in the supermarket, and she did on occasions visit the wooded parklands to sit on a bench next to the pond, and enjoy some rather sensual conversations with other ladies.

Only the once did I instruct her to go there in a skirt and no panties, and as expected, some older women, who also go there to do more than converse with strangers, got to feel her bald wet core. She was allowed to cum openly and as loudly as she chooses to.

Kerrie messaged me two weeks after her visit and told me that she had spoken to Marley Wilson, Hannah's friend from her schooling days. Marley was a woman of colour. Part first nations, had an olive complexion, with long black hair, dark eyes and was of an ample size. Kerrie said she was extremely attractive and well endowed.

I complimented her on her appreciation of such a woman.

As advised, she did drop some references that Hannah was being free and happy in New York. That she had expanded her mind and her ways. That she was happier than she had even been.

I suggested that she invite her around for dinner one evening and to arrange for Hannah to be online on Skype and dressed as the street whore, and to have a three person conversation.

Kerrie arranged everything in a matter of days, this older woman was really enjoying herself.

Marley still lived at home caring for her elderly mother, who was currently in respite care. Kerrie took on the role of a caring mother herself. Feeding Marley, including copious amounts of wine to 'relax' her. Everything went extremely well. Kerrie during the course of dinner dropped sex into the conversation, saying how she missed the actual intimacy of sex. Not that she was looking for another man to keep her company. She preferred her own fingers but missed having someone to hold onto.

She mentioned that none of that would be an issue for such a good looking woman as Marley. She laughed and told Kerrie it had been nearly a year since she had a boyfriend. Caring for her mum wasn't leaving much time for men, so she too relied on oneself for her stimulation and satisfaction. She too missed the intimacy of the sexual act, but not the messy men. They both laughed.

Kerrie told her, that they were in the same boat and they shouldn't be. After dinner, they both tied up and during the course of doing so, Kerrie made certain that she came into close contact with Marley, touching and rubbing her bare arms, and putting a hand in the small of her back, guiding her. Little things that were setting the tone of what was to come.

They went and sat together in the sitting room, on a small two seater couch, and set the lap top up in front of them on the coffee table. Another bottle of wine came with it all. Marley said that she should slow down as she had to drive. Kerrie told her not to worry, she could stay there the night, if she felt she couldn't drive home. Again they both laughed it off as Kerrie rested a hand on her knee.

At that time Hannah came onto the screen and they all shared warm greetings. The two girls hadn't seen each other for several years and had much to catch up on.

As Hannah was dressed as she was told to, that was the first thing that Marley noticed.

"Oh wow, Hannah, look at you. You have changed. You were so straight at school, I mean now you look, you know so, so cute."

"Oh stop it Marls, you'll have me more embarrassed. Was I so straight at school?

"Hannah sweetheart, you were so straight we could of used you as a ruler to draw lines with." And they all laughed again.

"Well babe, I am far from straight these days." She said cryptically. Then moved on to how well Marley was looking.

"Hannah, are you not wearing a bra these days?" Marley asked at the obvious see through top.

"Nice aren't they?" Kerrie said, "Would you like to see them up close?" And without waiting for an answer instructed Hannah to take her top off.

Marley was stunned, as Hannah promptly stood up and took off her blouse. Revealing her breasts. "Now play with them Hannah." She promptly started to feel her own breasts, tweaking her nipples and fondling them to a point where it was clear she was becoming aroused.

Kerrie sat closer to Marley and let her hand ride up from her knee.

Marley froze.

"Remember when at school, how bossy Hannah was to you?" Kerrie asked. Marley nodded while putting her hand on top of Kerrie's on her thigh. Holding it there.

"Would you like to tell Hannah what to do next?" Kerrie asked her. Marley licked her lips nervously.

"Would she do anything I ask her to do?" "Anything" came the reply.

"I always thought she had a cute butt, I would love to see it, I mean I want her to show me her bare butt."

"Hannah my sweet pet" Said Kerrie, "Show our new playmate your cute bare butt honey."

Hannah stood back from the ipad she was using, and bent over revealing her perfect backside. Round, ripe, pale and firm.

Marley took a deep breath and sighed.

"What would you like to do to that bum Marley?" Asked Kerrie

"I would want to both kiss it, slap it hard until she cried, I mean really make her cry, like she made me cry, then I'd lick it all the way into her bum hole."

"Oh wow you are a sexy thing aren't you," Kerrie said, as she tried to find the warmth between her legs.

"Kerrie, I'm not gay, I'm sorry." Marley stated.

Kerrie smiled as she held Marley's face in the palm of her one free hand and told her. "Neither am I, sweetie but I do love the intimacy of sex with another person and men don't understand that."

At which point she kissed Marley lips, softly.

Marley slowly released the hand on her thigh and kissed Kerrie back. Kerrie eased her hand up to the top of Marley's leg and gently rubbed the huge furry mound there. Albeit through her cotton panties, which she detected were more than just moist.

All the while Hannah was bent over, displaying her backside.

Kerrie asked Marley if there was anything she would like Hannah to do for her. "I want her ass and I want to make her cry and I want her to lick my pussy until I cum then get her to lick my ass hole too." She said in a heated rush.

"Yes my sweet, but right now I meant. She is at your disposal." Kerrie told her.

"Let her go and finger herself but not to cum." She said.

"Go on you tell her what you want her to do. She will do everything you tell her too."

She turned to the screen and looking straight at Hannah, "Go and finger yourself so I can see you. But as soon as you feel you might cum, stop. DO not cum bitch. I want to see the agony on your face as you are about to cum, so you know I am holding your pleasure in my hands." She then giggled and yelled at the screen. "DO IT BITCH"

Kerrie sensed the built up anger of many years being released.

Hannah sat back on the couch in her basement, tears building in her eyes. As she watched her mother and her best friend from school kiss and start to undress each other.

She toyed with her bald core, her arousal was building with every second.

She watched as her new Mistress, slowly slid Marley's cotton panties down over her knees as her moist hairy mound came into view for the first time. She got her fingers to work harder as she inserted two into herself and sighed loudly as she caught hold of her button from its hiding place and worked it up, exposing it and flicking it. She was moaning audibly now, eyes closed.

She watched as her Mistress took her top off and fed her nipples to her friend, and heard her mother cry with delight as Marley grab hold of her core and rubbed it as she suckled on her boobs, each in turn.

Kerrie told her to insert 2 fingers into her and curl them upwards. "Oh yes babe, just like that, further, faster now." She was racing up a slope of rising pressure within her.

Marley took control. Biting her nipple as she thrust her fingers into Kerrie. It wasn't long before Kerrie shook with an almighty orgasm soaking Marley's hand and her juices were running down over her wrist.

She shook and held onto Marley's shoulders as she calmed down.

Hannah watched on in sheer joy, as her own orgasm hadn't arrived and she was aching for it.

"Oh Mistress, please, please may I cum now? That was so beautiful but I need to cum." She pleaded.

Marley looked down into the lap top. "Not yet Hannah, it is my turn now." And turned to Kerrie

"She calls you Mistress, how do I get her to call me that?" Kerrie smiled at her. "You need to be trained, trained by someone who is skilled at it. I will introduce you to such a woman, Mistress Bobbi."

"Hannah is hers, first and foremost. I can't guarantee she will allow you to hurt Hannah in any way." She said as a matter of fact.

"But you will need to be completely open minded sexually, about all things." As she took off her remaining clothes until she was naked. The stood in front of Marley. "Now you."

She hesitated and slowly removed her dress and bra. "Now lay down on the couch so I can taste you." She did.

Kerrie started by kissing up her inner thighs, and placed her hands under her backside as she started to kiss and lick the fullest vulva and labia she had ever seen. Not that she had seen many. Marley immediately moved her hips into Kerrie's face. As her tongue searched for her opening. Kerrie pulled apart the labia folds and traced her tongue up and down the entire length as Marley moaned and her juices oozed from her. Kerrie found her hard pearl hidden away, she pulled back the curtains and feasted on the most beautiful little button yet.

Marley thrust her hips forward and grabbed hold of Kerrie's head, holding her onto her button. Kerrie lashed it with her tongue, then grabbed it between her lips, pulled on it. Marley screamed with delight. Asking, begging for more.

"OOOOHHHHH fuck me" she repeated several times. "OOOHHH my god this is so good, don't stop." As her backside left the couch. Kerrie held onto her arse as she bucked away.

Her pinky fingers starting to reach out to that dark pink star. She let her little fingers rest on that rosebud as Marley screamed out as her climax reached her.

She shook, panting, screaming, struggling to keep control as her juices erupted from her and Kerrie caught them all, running down her chin, she buried her face into that lushest mound where a tangy, rich aroma emanated from and she loved it.

"Now you can cum Hannah and make it last babe, because you are going to go without until I get there to see you." Said Marley.

End Pt 07

Arking
Arking
350 Followers