Hannah's Way Pt. 08

Story Info
A new sub for a new Mistress. Hannah's old school friend.
2.8k words
4.59
5.4k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
351 Followers

Hannah's Way

This is a work of fiction with a healthy amount of facts. Hannah is a real person, and is like no other person I have ever met. The people you will be introduce to along her journey are also real and most of these adventures actually happened. I am fortunate enough to be her mentor, guardian, her lover and her Mistress. Please enjoy the read and leave a comment, even if you don't like it. Everyone who has sex in this story is well over 18.

**References are made in this chapter of 'my Collars' for those who are interested you will find images of them in my profile.**

Part 08 -- Hannah and Marley.

Hannah and I spoke daily, except for the weekends. I and she always put her family before our relationship online.

The time she spent with her husband was fruitful, sexy, and she enjoyed teasing me, her Mistress, with the stories of her very active sex life. Her husband was one lucky man. I am certain he was enjoying his life so much more than many others of the same age and he even had to tell Hannah, he needed to rest.

During the week Hannah was all mine. We did enjoy many a sexy chat online. I told her about my exploits and she thought she would like to try to flirt at a known local lesbian/gay bar. I told her that a woman of her good looks, charm and submissive nature would be VERY popular if she ever frequented a bar that catered for women exclusively. I reminded her that these places were normally open at night, and how would hubby react to her telling him that she was going out to try and get laid at a lesbian bar?

She sighed, and we put that on the back burner for now.

Kerrie it seems had her hands full with Marley, who loved the attention of a lover who put her satisfaction first. Kerrie kept me informed on their progress and often asked if I would like to join them. I declined. My thoughts were more on letting them get to know each other first of all, as both were relatively new to same sex relationships. Even though they weren't moving in with each other, they were close enough to visit whenever the 'need' arose. Which did often, apparently.

One day Hannah asked if I could speak to Marley as she was getting way to bossy towards her and Mistress Kerrie didn't intervene. I reminded her that I'm bossy. To which she recoiled and firmly stated.

"NO Mistress, you aren't, you are kind, loving, caring, understanding and you are teaching me to be who I really am. I would do anything for you, anything."

I replied, firmly. "Stop right there, because no you wouldn't."

"Yes Mistress I would." She told me with almost a sad tone to her voice.

"Hannah, sweetheart, you wouldn't. If I asked you to drop everything right now, and jump on a plane to fly halfway around the world to come and live with me, to leave your husband and kids behind. To leave your mum and your friends and start a whole new life with me."

"Mistress, I think I know you well enough to say that you wouldn't ask that of me." She said sincerely. I smiled because she was right.

"You are one smart woman, Hannah." I wanted so much to hold her and kiss her at that exact moment. I wanted to actually touch her, stroke her hair, feel her skin, take in her aroma and have her sitting at my feet with my play Collar on her. I wondered how she would react to that. There was only one way to find out I decided.

"I have made a decision my love. I believe you are now at a stage where you are able to wear my Collars. The day Collar as you know must be worn every day. Explain to Hubby that it is a gift from your mum and you feel the need to honor her by wearing it daily. My RED play Collar, will be worn only when you and I are alone, together on screen, so I can admire your grace and elegance with it on, plus it turns me on." I explained to her.

Silence.

Nothing was said for several minutes.

"Mistress, I am overwhelmed with joy, I have waited for this moment for so long. You have been telling me i am not ready." She told me. I too was filled with emotion. Yes a tear or several tears escaped me.

"I will prepare a commitment statement for us. Together we will refine it, if necessary, and we will formally commit to it ourselves, in front of witnesses." I told her.

"Oh wow, kind of like a marriage?" She asked.

"Very much so, except we aren't expected to be monogamous." I laughed. "You have a husband and I have a string of FWB's." I reminded her.

"Yes Mistress," she blushed.

"I will speak to Mistress Kerrie and Marley. But it is important to me that you understand the dynamics of what I am trying to do." I stated.

"I do understand my Mistress. Mistress Kerrie is only acting in your place as you are not here. So she would be doing what you would be doing if you were here. Or something like that" she blurted out.

"Pretty close, my love. But you are the sole reason I am doing this. So you can understand your place in the world, my world." I told her.

She nodded. I asked her "How do you really feel about making love to your mother?"

"It's not making love in the same sense as we do. I mean even when I'm with you online, and we are typing words to each other. It is only a sexual act with my 'proxy' Mistress and I so love it, I love how it makes me feel. I love how I look at her core, and fondle her breasts, but all I think about is you. All I see is your face, your pussy, and when I taste her I taste you." She said.

"You are totally amazing Hannah." I told her. "you do get it."

She smiled and asked me to hold her and kiss her. Which I did. Even though we are seventeen thousand kilometers apart.

The following day I messaged Kerrie asking for a formal introduction to Marley. We arranged for a suitable time of day for us both. Realizing that Marley was a sole carer for her mother, it would mean that Kerrie would have to go to their home. Which was all OK by me, I mean, real life [RL] had to be accommodated for.

It took a couple of days and I kept Hannah advised, in between our very passionate sexual encounters online. This woman on the other side of the world was giving my hand and fingers a continued workout.

When it was convenient for both Kerrie and Marley we met via Skype to reassure Marley I was as real as they were, and in fact who I said I am.

Marley was extremely attractive, the first actual Native American I had met, and her long dark hair and dark eyes were such a gorgeous contrast to the blonde hair and pale skin of both Kerrie and Hannah.

"Hi," I said, "so glad to finally meet you. I have heard so much about you. And Hannah and Kerrie were both right, you are very attractive. Very yummy." I told her with a wicked smile on my face. She blushed and hid her face into Kerrie's shoulder.

"You are all so kind. But I don't see myself as being that pretty." She replied.

"Well it is all in the eyes of the beholder," I told her, "and to me you are very good looking. I can just imagine how gorgeous you would look on a plain white sheet on my bed, all naked. In fact Kerrie darling, please take a photo of Marley like that for me. You standing on the bed, shooting down at Marley."

"Oh sorry Bobbi, I don't do photos, especially naked ones." Marley tried to tell me.

"Don't be silly, of course you do, it is only for me and my email address is encoded and encrypted. Totally secure, so you will do it. Isn't that right Kerrie.

"Yes Bobbi it is." Kerrie answered. I could see the stunned look on Marley's face.

"Marley, I think it is important for you to understand my relationship with both Kerrie and especially Hannah." I started. "Hannah, is mine, all mine, all the time. Nothing happens to her without my prior knowledge or agreement. If you want to hurt her in some way, you ask my permission first. I decide if it is OK or not." I continued. "As my sub, she is totally committed to me, all of my needs come before hers, she is here for my pleasure and only my pleasure. If I choose to I will allow her to pleasure other people, like Mistress Kerrie or even you. But it is my decision. Is that understood?"

She sat there stunned but nodded and smiled weakly.

"Kerrie on the other hand is my proxy, to do my biding with Hannah, so she can experience everything a Mistress sets out for her. Including who she fucks, how she fucks, and even where and when she fucks. She delivers any discipline for me that I set out. Does all that make sense to you?"

She nodded once again "I think so" she replied. "So I can do as I want with her, if I asked Kerrie?" She asked.

"Not without running it pass me first." I told her. "I understand you have some issues you want to resolve by using my Hannah. Is that right?"

"Yes Bobbi." I put my hand up to the screen. "Stop there. I am Mistress to you OK!" I told her as a matter of fact.

"But I'm not submissive Mistress."

I smiled, "oh really, then why did you just call me Mistress?"

"Because you told me to," she replied.

I smiled at her. "Only a true submissive personality would say just that. It may take a little time to sink in, but in the very short time we have been speaking, I have watched how you react to me and to Kerrie. You my sweet thing are as submissive as Hannah was when we started our journey."

I looked at Kerrie, "what are your thoughts Mistress Kerrie." "Well Mistress Bobbi, I don't see myself as a true Mistress like you, as you know, but I do enjoy our situation here. Plus the sex, oh my, the sex is so good." Kerrie said

"So Marley, let me guess. Until recently you had never been with another woman. Let alone a more mature woman. You never found them sexy? Am I right?" I asked her.

She blushed and nodded. I then said "I bet you told Mistress Kerrie on at least one occasion that you aren't gay, but you want Hannah's body so bad, I bet?"

She hung her head, and when she looked up she was crimson and smiling.

"Hell yeah, I mean yes Mistress."

"I think we can make that happen, can't we Mistress Kerrie?" I asked while looking at Kerrie

"Most certainly we can Mistress Bobbi."

"Keep me posted then please Mistress Kerrie. Now I think it is time you gave me a look at this delightful creature. Stand up Marley and disrobe for me. I want to see what you have hidden under those clothes."

She stuttered a little at first "bu, but, butt, I thought." "Well we can discuss what you thought after you are naked and have serviced Mistress Kerrie for me. Come on now."

And with that she got up and started to undress. I watched with keen anticipation as did Kerrie. Who kept looking at me in total amazement? And mouthed the words to the screen so Marley couldn't see her. "How did you do that?"

Soon Marley was naked and standing looking at as both. "Mistress Kerrie, you might have to stand as well so Marley can help you get naked unless you just want her to use her hands?" I asked quizzically at her.

Kerrie smiled and stood as she started to unbutton her jeans. Marley slapped her hands away and continued the job and told her, "That's my job." She helped her out of her jeans and took down her knickers. Unbuttoned her blouse and took that off and then her bra. Kerrie had already kicked off her shoes and Marley helped her new Mistress to sit down, then she started to take her socks off, using her teeth.

"OH MY Marley, that is so HOT. And you said you weren't a sub, my goodness you are SOOO a huge sub my girl." With her socks removed, Kerrie sat back and Marley started to kiss and lick up her legs. All I could see was of Kerrie was her chest as she was toying with her nipples and Marley's beautiful back, her head and shoulders and that backside. Kerrie's face was changing with every second. As Marley set about her task of making her Mistress reach that plateau in the most enjoyable way.

I could tell by the look on Kerrie's face that Marley was good at this already, even with limited experience. Kerrie kept twisting and pulling on her nipples as she placed a leg over Marley's shoulder. I could tell that Kerrie was racing to her nirvana. She placed a hand on the back of Marley's head and held her in place as she shook. She pulled on her nipple and squeezing it tightly, she came, with a loud, powerful, strong orgasm. Shaking visibly. I felt her release through the PC screen. It was beautiful.

My hand was already inside my own panties and the aroma was rich as I too felt the rising tide of my own tsunami reaching a crescendo as I too shook violently as I came. I sat there, looking into the PC screen as Marley rested her head on Kerrie's thigh. Smiling, the juices from her Mistress smeared all over her lips and chin.

"Marley, you have the most beautiful backside I have seen in ages, I would love to see more of your rosebud."

With that she stood up and bent over and then pulled her cheeks apart, exposing herself to me. "Oh how I would love to sup on that to bring you off."

"I would love that to Mistress. If my Mistress would allow it?" she said with a smile.

"I don't think your Mistress can talk right now," I laughed "So we will have to ask her when she recovers."

"Marley, tell me what you want to do with my Hannah?" I asked

"There is so much I want to do, I want to slap her backside, that cute, firm, pink bum of hers. Then get her to lick mine, to kiss it, I want to get her to eat me until I cum, just like my Mistress did just then. I want to pin her down and ride her face until I give her all of my juices, then I want to kiss her, and tease her, to suck on those perfect tits of hers. Everything about her is so effing perfect. I want her to have a bad hair day for a week. I want to see her humiliated in public, so she too knows what it feels like to be less than perfect."

"Oh wow, I mean the sex part is a given, I think watching Hannah do all those things to you, for you, would be so hot. You can slap her backside but you have to learn the difference between being playful and being vindictive." I told her.

"Maybe if your Mistress was to slap your cute and delicious backside first, so you know the difference, then I could tell Hannah to bend over your knees for you, so you could administer a spanking coupled with a healthy little fingering to go with it."

"What, her bum hole?" She asked rather crudely.

"That too if you chose to, but I was thinking more of her core, so she could feel both the pleasure and pain of a spanking. What do you think about that?"

"I'd love to do it" She cried out.

"Kerrie, can you arrange a visit back to New York to visit my sub Hannah, with Marley in tow?"

"Yes Mistress Bobbi, I think that can be done," she told me and so it was set in motion.

End Pt 08

Arking
Arking
351 Followers