Hannah's Way Pt. 06

Story Info
Hannah's Humiliation in a public park.
2.2k words
4.49
13.2k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
354 Followers

This is a work of fiction with a healthy amount of facts. Hannah is a real person, and is like no other person I have ever met. The people you will be introduce to along her journey are also real and most of these adventures actually happened. I am fortunate enough to be her mentor, guardian, her lover and her Mistress. Please enjoy the read and leave a comment, even if you don't like it. Everyone who has sex in this story is well over 18.

* * * * *

"Ok Kerrie, what have you found hon?" came my excited enquiry. Hoping beyond hope it was somewhere they could explore both themselves and their wants.

"Well" She said "There is a small piece of woodlands, a couple of miles away, only about 40 acres, so it's quite small. There is a running stream through it and a small pond. A picnic area and not much else."

"Sounds ideal. What do you plan to do there?"

"I'm thinking I could get Hannah to dress in one of her short skirts, no panties and flash any men or ladies walking past. Is that OK do you think?"

"It sounds perfect, sweetie, but if I were you I would check it out first. Go there the day before at the same time as you intend to go there and see who is around. That way if it is crowded I would give it a miss or if there is no one there like wise."

"If it's crowded Bobbi, she will be really humiliated wouldn't she." Kerrie stated. She was becoming more than I had expected.

Hannah was duly dressed not knowing where they were going. But she had become the submissive woman she had wanted to be. Dressed in a short shirt, of the tartan variety, the ones mostly worn by girls in porn movies, fishnet thigh high stockings, very visible, stilettoes, just the 2" heels, and a tight see through blouse tied above the navel. No bra and no panties. This was meant to be a walk through, I had thought. But it appeared Kerrie had other plans for her.

She looked like a right little scrubber, as we use to call them back here. Kerrie on the other hand was dressed as a very conservative mid-western soccer mum. Black yoga pants, sneakers, a large sporting type jumper, her hair tied back into a ponytail. She didn't look half bad I thought to myself.

Off they went with the instructions to message me as soon as they returned.

For me the time dragged, one hour, 2 hours, it seemed like 8 hours to me. I was doing the calculations as to when school was out in the US, assuming they kept the same school hours as we did, so around 3pm they should be coming out of school. So Hannah needed to be home and 'decent' by 3:30pm at the latest. I didn't have to worry.

By the time they got home and came online I was asleep at the PC not an unusual occurrence to be truthful. 2:00pm on the East Coast was 5:00am here the following day.

Another all-nighter I thought to myself as the pinging from my PC entered my dreams, the dreams of lust and debauchery. Finally I opened an eye it had woken me sufficiently to understand the girls were eager to tell their story.

Kerrie sat in front of her laptop screen describing their adventure.

"Hi Bobbi, oh my, what an afternoon that was. It ticked all of the boxes I had set myself." She explained. "And then some."

I stopped her and told her what she should be doing first and foremost "Kerrie, my love, first make sure Hannah is OK, Where is she now?" I asked.

"She is changing into here mummy clothes." She told me.

"OK, before you tell me anything, your first priority is your sub, you are here to care for her, her wellbeing is your responsibility, understood?"

"Bobbi, of course, I wouldn't let anything happen to her, we were perfectly safe you know." She replied.

"I have no doubt about that, but this is all new to you, there are things going on inside her head right now, yes you are her Mistress, but you are also her mother." I stressed to her to be mindful of that.

"Yes of course. What things should I look for?"

"Just watch her demeanour, see if it changes?" I pointed out to her that she is also experiencing this for her first time.

"Doing this on a PC screen, is totally different to real life. It can be scary. She is young, pretty, submissive and vulnerable. Make certain she is OK, please. I care for her too you know, I hope you understand?" I pleaded to her.

"Of course Bobbi. She is still your sub too you know. I think she will always consider you her number 1. I'm here just to help out." Kerrie explained.

"And I appreciate what you are doing for her, for us. She is now experiencing some things for the very first time. In your place I would sit her down and let her tell me how she is feeling, how she saw what happened. Say nothing, no reminders, or prompts, this is her story to me, her number one Mistress, as you so aptly put it."

"Is this your way of telling me what to do?" She asked.

"Yes, I suppose it is, in the nicest possible way, one Mistress to another." I answered.

"Oh Bobbi, you are so caring, I am no Mistress and you know it. I'm just a mum trying to play a role so my daughter can fulfil a need she has. No more no less. I leave here and I'm not going to go out and buy a whip and chains and go looking for someone to fool around with." She told me. "Don't get me wrong, I love the sex, far more so than I ever thought possible. But I am no Mistress, no, not by a long shot." She calmly stated.

"Very profound Kerrie. Thank you for telling me that, I feel reassured we are all on the same page now." I told her,

"Here she comes Bobbi." Kerrie said.

"Back in Mistress mode Kerrie, position the screen so she can't see it, let her sit comfortably and let her dictate to you, after you have given her free reign to do so." I explained.

Kerrie did exactly as I had instructed her to do, as I couldn't see them now, I had to wait.

Luckily I am a patient woman.

Kerrie messaged me first.

"Mistress Bobbi, I have sat and spoken with Hannah and she is feeling overcome with joy. She feels that what has been achieved this weekend so far, exceeds her expectations and is completely at ease with it all. She did really enjoy herself this afternoon and I will let her tell you her story." Said Kerrie.

"Thank you Mistress Kerrie." I replied. Keeping a straight face.

"Good afternoon my Mistress. I want to thank you and Mistress Kerrie, you two have made me feel some complete today." She started.

"Firstly I was dressed in a very short skirt, it hardly covered my backside, some fishnet thigh high stockings, then to complete the outfit, I wore a pale pink, see through blouse and it was tied under my breasts, just above my belly button."

"My other Mistress wanted to take me out in public dressed as a street hooker, I had no underwear on my Mistress." As she continued, I could feel an urge starting to build within me.

"We went to a local wooded parklands, where there was a small stream and pond my Mistress. There is a bike track through there and I believe it is quite busy on weekends Mistress."

My hand was squeezing my boobs as she continued with her story and I could feel the moisture starting to leak into my plain cotton panties. The aroma was unmistakable as I opened my jeans and eased them down off of my hips, I lifted my bum and took them down past my knees. I had captured my slippery pearl in between my first two fingers and was rubbing myself slowly, enjoying the sensations racing through my loins.

"Then after parking the car Mistress, we noticed that there weren't that many cars parked there, maybe 5 or 6. My other Mistress made me walk in front of her so she could view my back side, and she was telling me in a loud voice what a nice view it was. We stayed on the path and walked along the bike path to the picnic area. We didn't pass anyone Mistress."

I stopped myself from asking any questions, I felt it important to let her relive the excursion and enjoy the memories she will undoubtedly have from here on in.

"When we arrived at the small lake Mistress, there were some people there, not many. Some men walking their dogs and a couple of older ladies sitting on a bench chatting, while their doggies were running around. We went and sat at a picnic table by the tree line. We were pretty much out of the way of everyone. There was a bike path about twenty feet or so away from the table. Mistress Kerrie instructed me to sit on the table, resting my legs on the bench, so any bike rider coming towards us could see all of me on display."

I so wanted to ask her how that made her feel, but I restrained myself, this was her story. I had no intention of stopping her telling it, her way.

"After about ten minutes my Mistress, a rider did come along, and he smiled at me as he went past. I blushed, but my other Mistress told me not to be so silly, after all this is what I wanted. To be exposed publically and to feel humiliated. It felt beautiful my Mistress."

My hand was making my kitty so wet, as I buried two fingers inside of me. Then I was using my thumb to keep my clit hard and excited. The sounds coming from my core would have woken anyone within hearing distance up.

"Mistress then the most exciting thing happened. One of the two ladies who we saw talking when we came in, came walking towards us, a little doggie had gone missing, but as we later found out, it wasn't so. I asked my Mistress if I should cover up. She told me no. I was so embarrassed. As she approached, she looked at me and then at my other Mistress and smiled at us. She asked me if I had seen a doggie, I didn't reply and turned to my Mistress. She informed the lady, that I was her sub and that I wouldn't answer unless I had permission."

I was working myself into an almighty climax, I could feel the pressure rising with each and every thrust of my fingers and thumb. I couldn't type even if I wanted to.

"The lady, who introduced herself as Mary, sat down on the bench next to my legs and looked at me Mistress and rested her hand on my thigh. I was so nervous, Mistress Kerrie told me to relax and enjoy the company of Mary. She moved her hand up my leg Mistress, so I opened them a little more for her and she was delighted at my response. She toyed with my kitty and it felt so good. I moaned a little Mistress, and Mary started to pinch my button and it aroused me so my Mistress. I asked her for more and my other Mistress came around and sat next to Mary and started running her hand up her leg and Mary was very happy at that and inserted a finger into me my Mistress."

I was so close now, I worked harder and faster, my hand was covered in warm milky juices as I came in an almighty climax.

"Mistress I came so quickly when I saw my other Mistress with her hand up Mary's dress and they were kissing, it was so hot my Mistress, I came so hard I was shaking as Mary did too. She groaned into the shoulder on Mistress Kerrie. I hope you can forgive me for not asking to cum my Mistress."

I was laid back in my office armchair. Panting, enjoying such an afterglow. I wiped my hand on a towel I keep in my office for such occasions.

I typed.

"Hannah, you are forgiven for not asking to cum first. But seeing as you and Mary were just about even in your timing, you are really forgiven. How did this adventure make you feel my love?"

"Mistress, it was the most thrilling and exciting thing I have ever done. I want to do it again." She was almost begging me

"Well maybe when Mistress Kerrie is staying over again you may suggest it to her." I informed her.

Kerrie came back online and explained, that Mary hadn't lost her dog at all, it was just an excuse to come up and see who we were. "Apparently this park has a bit of a reputation. After dark men come down here to seek out other men and get up to 'things' in the bushes. So once a week just after dark down by the lake, there are some ladies who venture out to do some of their own 'jilling', she told us."

"Oh really, who would of thought? Something to keep in mind for the future then." I said.

End Pt 6

Arking
Arking
354 Followers