Hannah's Weekend With Daddy

Story Info
Hannah and her dad spend a weekend away together.
5.4k words
4.52
95.9k
138

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank to everyone who gave me feedback on the last story. Hopefully I've made some improvements, and if there's more I can do then please feel free to give me more feedback.

This ones definitely a bit longer anyway.

Hope you enjoy it.

..................

Hannah's Weekend With Daddy.

"Typical," I muttered. Pulling my hand from between my legs. The fantasy playing inside my head slowly disappearing as the phone vibrated loudly on my night stand.

I could see the caller was my dad. I had to get it.

"Hey dad," I said, after pressing the receive button, it took a few attempts, my fingers slick from my exertions.

"Hey Hannah," he replied. My heart skipped a beat at his voice. I was such a fucking giddy teenager when it came to my dad. I knew my feelings were very wrong but I couldn't help it.

"What's up?" I asked. He didn't normally phone me this late.

"Nothing serious," he reassured me straight away. "I just had a phone call from a friend, he's managed to get us two tickets to see Arsenal next week. You want to go?"

The girly squeal that escaped my mouth was both unavoidable and embarrassing. I sat up, crossing my legs. My dad laughed on the other end of the phone.

"I'll take that as a yes," dad said.

"Definitely," I said, smiling. I swept my long dark hair over my shoulder out of my face.

"The match is Saturday, shall we book a place to stay Saturday night, save driving back?" he suggested.

"Sounds good," I replied, "but why don't we stay over Friday as well? Go shopping in the city in the morning, you can buy me some clothes for my 20th." I knew he would like this idea, saving him trying to think of presents for me.

"Yeah okay," he replied.

"We can also pop to a couple of comic book stores, there's a few things that have just come out I wanted." I knew this would seal the deal, I was a bit of a geek, and it came from him. I was a proper daddies girl, Sci fi, comics, Marvel, Star Wars, and then the not so geeky football, everything he liked I grew up liking.

"It's a deal," he said, "you can book the hotel this time and I'll transfer the money, you still moan at me about the last one I booked."

"because you booked a shit hole," I said, laughing.

"Language young lady," humour in his voice.

"Come on dad I'm 19, I know a lot worse, I'm an adult and everything now, believe it not," I said.

"I bet you do," he said, "don't remind me though, I'm still getting used to you growing into a young woman, I still have panic attacks about all those boys lusting over you at uni."

I burst out laughing, "oh my god I know, I regularly have to beat them off with a stick."

"I bet you do," my dad said, "I know what I was like at their age, I would have been one of them."

My heart fluttered, I don't think he quite thought what he said through, and I couldn't possibly miss the opportunity to have some fun. My hand absentmindedly returned to between my legs, I was naked and still horny.

"Interesting," I said, "so you would have been lusting after me then?"

"What?" he thought for a second, "oh god, oh no, of course not, that's not what I meant."

"So I wouldn't have been attractive enough for the younger you?" I said, in a mock sad voice, God I could be mean.

"No no, I think your beautiful, you've always been beautiful to me, I would of definitely..." he stopped, thinking hard, "it's just you're my daughter..." he stopped again, longer this time, "you're fucking with me, aren't you?"

I started laughing, "mind your language daddy," I said. "Sorry that was just way too tempting."

All I could think was how he had said I was beautiful, I knew deep down he was just saying it because he was my dad, but my mind didn't really focus on that. I pushed some fingers into myself, stifling a groan.

"I think that's time for me to go," dad said, "don't forget to book that hotel, and don't go booking anything too pricey"

"I won't daddy," I just wanted to get off the phone now, my fingers pushed deep inside me, "speak to you later."

"Bye honey," he said, before hanging up.

I groaned loudly, flopping onto my back and spreading my legs, my fingers still deep inside, I moved them out and up to my clit.

I groaned, applying pressure and starting to vigorously play with myself, I wanted to cum desperately. I played with my breasts, cupping them one after the other in my hand, tweaking my nipples, I ran my hand over my flat stomach.

I then bought the hand up to my mouth, I licked my finger and moved it to my tight asshole, teasing it in gently, something I had tried recently and now couldn't resist.

I thought of my dad, him taking me in our hotel room, on top of me, pressing himself down onto my body, his cock inside me.

"Oh daddy," I moaned, "I'm cumming."

An orgasm exploded from my fingertips, shock waves of pleasure rippling through me, my body shaking wildly, the finger in my ass sliding in deeper. I lay there for sometime, enjoying the sensations of the climax, breathing heavily.

"Such a fucking pervert," I muttered, the usual shame flowing into me, why did I have to feel like this about my dad. I knew I should accept nothing was ever going to happen, but I couldn't.

My mind already started wandering to our weekend together, various potential plans in my head, my first was easy.

...............

We met at the hotel the day before the game, it was early evening, the sun was just setting, I had booked the hotel online and made sure I had arrived early to book us in at the desk.

I was waiting in the lobby when my dad arrived, standing where he would see me, I made sure I had dressed temptingly, but not too obviously, just enough for the imagination to get working.

I had a light blue skirt on with white flowers, half way up my thigh, a small slit on the side, a white crop top with thick straps to complete the look.

My naked slender legs highlighted perfectly, and the top tight on my chest, and showing enough of my flat toned stomach to peak interest but to keep it classy, or so I hoped.

My heart fluttered as my dad's eyes took in my body as he walked up. He looked good too, short dark hair, handsome face, and a great body.

I stepped forward and hugged him, pressing my small frame against his larger muscular one. At only 5ft 3in to his just over 6ft frame I got swallowed into his arms. It felt good.

I stepped back with a look of concern on my face, and as always my dad read me straight away.

"What's the matter honey?" he said.

"There's a problem," I spoke quietly, I didn't want the girl at the desk hearing me. "The hotel has messed up. I booked a twin, it's expensive here and thought it would save some money, but they've put us in a double. Some mix up in room numbers."

I was lying obviously. I didn't like lying to my dad, but I couldn't resist the opportunity of us in a room and bed together.

"Oh okay," dad said, thinking hard. "Do they have another room?"

"Nope, fully booked," I said, starting to pretend to be upset. "Sorry daddy, it's all my fault."

"Don't get upset baby," he said, hugging me again. "We'll make it work. I'll sleep on the floor or something, it'll be fine."

I stood back, smiling weakly.

"Are you sure?" I asked, hopefully.

"Yeah it'll be fine," he said, "let's go check it out."

"Okay," I said, "room 307, this way." I picked up my bag and walked towards the lift. The pretty blonde girl on reception watched us, probably wondering if we were a couple, or secret lovers, our age difference obvious.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. Any other time and I would have flirted with her, but this weekend I had a different agenda.

We entered the mirrored lift, my dad always the gentleman and letting me go first. I saw his eyes flick to my ass in my tight skirt in the mirror. We got in and I pressed the button.

"You look great." my dad said. "Growing up way too fast."

"Thanks daddy," I replied, "I thought I would make an effort. We are in London you know."

"True," he said, "I remember when you just wore football shirts and shorts all the time."

"I have to make more of an effort these days," I said, "hope you like it better?" I had grown a lot more confident in the last couple of years, my slim petite frame helped. I did get quite a few compliments on my looks.

"You look great whatever you wear honey," he said. His eyes again flicked over me, like he couldn't help it.

I smiled, my body shivered, a familiar ache appearing between my legs. Usually when men kept looking it annoyed me, I didn't mind once or twice, that was natural, but when someone kept eyeing you up it got a bit sleazy. I could just about stomach it if I liked them, and my dad doing it just turned me on.

"Shall we just dump our stuff and go get some dinner?" I suggested.

"Definitely," my dad said, "I'm starving."

..............

We found ourselves a bit later in a nice looking restaurant, it looked quite fancy to me, nice decor, furniture and candles. When you lived the uni life anything other than a takeaway or pasta was posh.

We chatted and caught up about his work and my uni. It was great to see him, it had been a little while. I had been so busy with my uni work I just hadn't had the time to go home.

"That was delicious," I said, just finishing the last bite of my main course. "I could eat that again."

"I don't know where you put it all," dad said. "People would kill for your ability to eat and stay thin."

"Mum gave me some good genes," I said, patting my flat belly, trying to push it out a bit but failing.

"Yeah true, she was always slim too, no matter what she ate," dad said. I could see him reminisce, a hint of sadness crossed his face. I reached out and took his hand on the table.

"I miss her too," I said, sadly. We had lost my mum when I was 10, it was the worst experience either of us could have imagined, incredibly painful, but we both got through it because we had each other.

I took my hand back and we ate in silence for a while, neither of us wanting to bring back the painful memories.

"Have you ever thought of finding someone else?" I asked, directing the conversation somewhere else, kind of.

My dad took a swig of his wine, thinking how to answer.

"I'm not opposed to the idea, I just haven't found anyone yet," he said. I could see him thinking again, "it'll be hard to find someone that can compare."

"Mum was pretty perfect," I said. She had been beautiful; dark hair, tall, and slim, a great sense of humour. I liked to think I was a smaller version of her, well, I wished anyway.

"Yeah, I'd be lucky to find someone like her," he said, his eyes fixed on mine for a second, and then he looked down at the glass in his hand.

I'm like her, I wanted to say, the usual stupid thoughts running through head. I had had a couple of glasses of wine myself, and I knew how I got when I drank. I decided to slow down on the drinking.

"Has there been anyone?" I asked, hopeful that there had been no one serious. We had never really talked about his love life before, I hadn't wanted to know, but now I was curious.

"A few," he said, "but nothing serious, just a bit of, um, fun."

"I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means daddy," I said, with a mock shock on my face. I had no doubts he had been with other women, he was hot. It was understandable he would have some action.

"I'm not a monk," he said, laughing at my reaction. "When you're as hot as me it's hard to fight them off."

"Oh yeah," I laughed, "I'm sure you have to carry a stick around to beat them off. I imagine the only reason they're not jumping on you tonight is because they think you're with me."

"Yeah right," he said. I could see him thinking again, I ridiculously hoped it was the thought that we looked like a couple, and he was enjoying that scenario. I was.

"What do you get up to when you have a bit of fun then?" I asked. I knew he would squirm at this one.

"What a conversation piece to have with my daughter!" he exclaimed. I think he could sense that I was winding him up. "A gentleman should never reveal his bedroom antics."

I laughed. "Well it can't be that exciting if it's just bedroom antics."

"Hey!" he said, "that's just a saying, I've been known to be adventurous."

"Yeah right," I said, pushing it. "It doesn't count if it's just another room in the house."

"Well I..." he started, but had no comeback.

"You've never done anything outside?" I asked. I was shocked. I was only 19 but it sounded like I had been more adventurous than him already.

It was so easy talking to my dad I forgot my boundaries, the wine didn't help either. Also, I was getting a bit too horny for my own good.

"Okay then sweet innocent child of mine," dad said, "and I can't believe I'm asking this, but what have you been up to that's so amazing?"

I laughed, "well wouldn't you like to know," I said. "Let's just say I didn't know my dad was so inexperienced."

My dad looked at me, I couldn't tell if I had offended him, or his mind was working out what I had been upto. I was hoping he was picturing me getting fucked up against a tree, or in a car.

I was definitely horny now, and slightly wet, I could feel the dampness between my legs. Alcohol and hornyness didn't always work out well for my moral compass.

"Anyway," my dad muttered, pouring me and himself more wine. "Sounds like I have a new goal to achieve."

"Yeah you should work on that," I said, winking at him. He laughed.

"So are you seeing anyone at the moment?" dad asked. "Someone in particular you like to spend time outside with?" It was his turn to wink.

"Not really," I said. "There are a few that like me, but they're not really my type for anything serious."

"A few!" my dad said. "Boy, the world's changed. Just be careful honey. Especially if you're getting it on in the middle of Trafalgar Square."

I laughed hard.

"How did you know about that?" I joked. "I need a piss." I stood up, my dad watched me stand.

"Very lady-like," he said, laughing.

I walked across the restaurant, getting a few looks as I went, hoping my dad was one of them. I really was struggling now, I didn't trust myself not to try something tonight.

...............

After we had eaten and dad had paid up we left. The evening cold air hit us as we left, I shivered. It had been so hot during the day I hadn't thought about a jumper.

"You cold honey?" he said, drawing me in against him, his arm around me as we started walking. He was only in a shirt himself, so he couldn't lend me a jacket.

I snuggled into him, it felt good, my petite body pressed into his muscular build. It was late, but quite a few people were around. We got quite a few looks from men and women, I guessed they were looking at the age difference, wondering about our relationship. My dad had noticed too.

"I'm not sure people approve of my young girlfriend," he joked.

"I don't think they do," I laughed. "Sorry if I'm cramping your style"

"I think you're improving it to be honest," he said, "any man would be lucky to have you as his girlfriend. It's a shame you're my daughter," he joked. I think the alcohol had broken his filter too.

My stomach did a weird roll thing at his words, I pressed against him harder. Fuck it, I thought, time to see how far I can push this. I didn't think there would be a better opportunity than this weekend.

"If I was your date we wouldn't be going back to the hotel," I said. "There's plenty of places here to have some fun."

My dad laughed. "So I gather," he said. "Not many places round here though, too many people."

"There's loads, you just have to know where to look," I said.

"Like where?" he asked.

"Oh you're so innocent," I mocked. "Follow me." I grabbed his hand and waited till no one was looking, then dragged him down a side alley.

It was dark, but just enough moonlight to see where we were going. I found an alcove by the back doors to a shop. I led him into it, pushing him against the wall, standing close.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed.

Dad laughed. "Very romantic," he said. "Is this where you take all the boys?"

"Or girls," I said, we both smiled. "It wouldn't be my favourite haunt, but I'm just showing you there's always somewhere when needs must."

We stood close to each other, he looked down into my eyes and we stared at each other. Our current needs are apparent.

"We should go," dad said weakly.

I couldn't stop myself, running my hand over his chest, and then down his hard stomach, and then to his crotch. My actions shocked myself.

I felt his semi hard cock harden further in my hand, the thin fabric of his trousers standing between us.

"Hannah," he said, quietly, "this is wrong." The conviction in his voice was weak.

I ignored him and started to unbutton his trousers. I leant in and he bent down and we kissed. It started gently at first, quickly becoming passionate, deep and hard, our tongues duelling inside each other's mouths.

I scrambled at his trousers, desperate to touch him, to feel it in my hands. Years of yearning for this moment added to my urgency.

His belt undone, his button and zip open, gave me clear access to his hard cock. I slipped my hand into his boxers, wrapping my fingers around his hard member as we kissed. It felt big.

My dad groaned into my mouth as I freed his cock, desperately pulling his skin down. Feeling the heat in my palm. I needed to see it so badly, my own genitalia on fire with lust.

I pulled back from his kiss and crouched down, bringing myself level with his penis. I hitched my skirt up slightly and spread my legs. Through the thin fabric of my pants I could feel the cold night air on my wet pussy.

I could just make out how big it was in the darkness and groaned. I had wanted this for so long. I ached for it desperately.

Now, I'm not good with inches but I was guessing he was about 7 inches. It was a good size, enough to fill you up, but without trying to rip you apart.

I eagerly ran my hand up and down, slowly stroking him off. He groaned. I was transfixed by the hard throbbing shaft in my hand, my daddy's hard cock. I wanted it.

"Hannah, we need to stop," my dad said. He stared down at me, but didn't make a move to take his cock off of me.

"I can't daddy," I groaned. "I need it."

I moved forward and wrapped my lips around his cock, pushing my head down onto him. The warm shaft slid into my throat. I could feel the veins in my tongue pulsing. Dad groaned loudly.

I brushed my long dark hair behind my ear and started working on his penis, my mouth wanking him off. My hands stoking the base, or cupping his scrotum. I worked on him for a while in the darkness.

"Oh honey," dad moaned. "You have to stop or I'll cum."

I didn't. I couldn't. It was what I wanted so badly, I wanted to make him cum, and I wanted it in my mouth and sliding down my throat.

"I want it daddy," I said, groaning. "I want your cum."

I had forgotten how much I had wanted it inside my pussy. Now I just wanted to make him cum.

I bobbed my head harder, stroking him harder on the base of his cock. My dad's groans and heavy breathing spurring me on.

I stared up at his brown eyes, he stared back.

"Oh shit," he moaned, "I'm going to cum."

I groaned loudly as the sperm hit the back of my throat. Thick jets filling my mouth and forcing me to swallow, to make room for more.

I loved cum. The thought of bringing someone to ejaculation with my mouth, or something else. The feeling as it slid down your throat, hit your body, or filled a hole. I could never get enough.

This was even hotter than usual. This was my dad's, the cum I had dreamed about for so long.

I continued to swallow my dad's cum, feeling his cock twitch in my mouth with each spurt. He was groaning, his hips pushing forward slightly as he ejaculated.

12