All Comments on 'Hannah's Weekend With Daddy'

by hannahsolo0405

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story!

I like this story a lot, very beautiful and well written! Hannah and her dad are very likeable people! I‘d like to read more about them and already look forward to the next chapter! Thank you Hannah, five well deserved stars from me.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Daddy needs to continue getting his cock into hannah. Their love can lead to a wonderful experience for both

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Booked a twin and they put us in a double.

Wow, that's original, never heard that one before.

locltazlocltazover 3 years ago
Same

When reading your story it brought back my memories of my trip to New York City with my daughter before she got married! I couldn’t tell you how many times I came that weekend! To this day, we still swap come and her husband now loves being part of the action! I’ve never seen someone cum as much as he does! She’s made me swallow his load a couple of times and I actually like doing that now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much

Too many commas. It all just runs together, there's no emotion. Hoping you get better!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 3 years ago
Well Done!

Nothing is more special then a father/daughter relationship with all the sexual fun to go along with it,well same thing applies to mother/son as well....With that being said,I absolutely loved BOTH chapters equally and please continue with more daddy/daughter loving! 5stars and once again.....Well done H.

CassieKCassieKover 3 years ago
Good story, keep going.

Lucky daddy, loved the story, what happened to the pretty blonde on the reception?

Only a wink? Hope you introduce her into the story. I bet you could be adventurous and get her into that big king bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why Arsenal they are shit,good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story so far

Why is it that punk ass anonymous always plays the grammar nazi. Like anyone values the opinion of some fucktard who’s afraid to identify themself. Sure it could use a little editing, but I’ll bet EVERYONE knew exactly what was meant. Keep up the good work Hannah.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

A nice hot beginning to your story.

My only critique is... why so short. Not sure why authors on the site do this. Is it to have a larger number of posts... to get more stars?

Any way... I gave you 5 *s.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 3 years ago

Very fun. Nice pacing. I appreciate your setup-to-sex ratio. Too many stories I read are completely dominated by sex scenes. Build up gets me invested in the characters and (in my opinion) is more erotic than a physiological play-by-play. Kudos.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Hannah's Weekend With Daddy Pt. 01:" - Writer 'hannahsolo0405' has herself an easy hit for a double (again, using baseball terminology), to second base, with this continuation of Hannah's home vacation, from college, with her widowed father! My initial inkling that this writer has the wherewithal to be an impressive incest story teller, is evident. She's done a very impressive job with her second offering, now with her father.

As an aside, more background family biography would enlighten readers to familiarity with the characters, thus closer ties to the theme and story concept. Keep on ridin' her father, and keep on writin' about her and her father--and possibly longer term, intimate, incestuous coupling relationship! Great writing, and a smoother improvement from her first story here on Literotica!!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 1 year ago

Arousing, mature writing. Excellent story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhannahsolo0405@hannahsolo0405
Just a 25 year old bi female wanting to share some stories, and fantasies. I'll let you decide which ones are which. Hope you enjoy reading them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES