Hannah's Weekend With Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, and to my disappointment, the flow slowed and then ended. I had swallowed every last drop, milking the last out of him with my lips.

"Oh god," my dad said. "I'm sorry honey."

"I'm not sure he would approve daddy," I joked, slowly standing up. The fire between my legs coming back with a vengeance.

"Don't joke," dad scolded. "I shouldn't have." He started putting his penis away, straightening himself up.

"I wanted it," I said. I shouldn't have been disappointed, but I was. I knew it would go this way, that he would be deeply ashamed the first time. I just had to hope it wouldn't last long.

"Don't apologise," I continued. "I've wanted it for so long." I stood up facing him. "Don't pretend you haven't thought about it before?"

He stood there thinking hard, I could tell he wanted to tell me the same.

"It doesn't matter what I wanted," he said, angrily. "I'm your dad, I shouldn't have. We should get back."

Despite his reaction I smiled to myself, the line had been crossed and I imagined that was the hardest bit. Now something had happened between us, the line had been crossed. I just desperately hoped it would happen again tonight. I needed it. Badly!

I caught dad up as he walked off, putting my arm through his, nestling against him. He flinched at my touch and then accepted me in tight. I smiled.

I savoured the taste of him in my mouth as we walked.

..............

We arrived back at the hotel, having not said a word to each other, and went straight up to our room.

I saw my dad's face drop when he saw the double bed, remembering. A new concern on his face.

"I'll sleep on the floor," he said. Moving towards the bathroom.

"That's not right," I said. "There's more than enough room for both of us."

"I don't think we should," he said. "I don't trust myself." He looked down at the floor.

"This isn't your fault," I said, starting to get a bit annoyed. "Stop denying that this isn't what we both wanted."

He went to say something, stopped himself, and went to the bathroom.

Fuck I was wet, he better snap out of it, I thought. I pulled my skirt down, and changed my top. Removing my bra in the process.

I sat on the edge of the bed in my small white pants, a wet patch on the crotch, and a tight white vest top. My rock hard nipples stood obviously erect through the fabric.

I was annoyed now. Tipsy from the wine, horny, and angry. A bad combination.

As my dad came out of the bathroom I stood up. His eyes took in my near naked body. I brushed past him.

"We're sharing the bed," I said, assertively. "If our touching each other horrifies you that much then I'm sure you can resist."

I slammed the door as I entered the bathroom, feeling bad of my outburst. I just loved him too much, and I had always hoped that if there was a first time it would have gone better.

I had a wee and brushed my teeth. I stood in front of the mirror, brushing back my long hair with my fingers.

I pushed my hand into my pants, pushing my fingers into myself and feeling how incredibly wet I was. Maybe I should just play with myself now, I thought, just in case. I groaned at my touch.

I pulled my hand back out reluctantly, I wanted my dad to touch me. Anything else would just be hollow.

I exited the bathroom and saw my dad under the sheets in bed. He was on his side with his back to the rest of the bed, squashed up as much as possible to the edge. Leaving a lot of space for little me.

"You don't need to cower from me," I said. I had calmed down a bit. I knew this wasn't easy on him.

I saw him relax a bit and spread out a bit more, still on his side.

I got into bed, lying on my back. I wasn't ready for a cover yet. I just wanted to touch myself. I couldn't stop my hand as it ran over my flat stomach and between my legs.

He had cum, I hadn't. That didn't seem fair, I thought, my hand going between my legs and pushing the fabric of my pants into myself. Feeling the wetness soaking through.

I rolled over onto my side, staring at his back. I started to panic about the damage we might have done. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, my emotions were pretty fucked up.

"Look at me," I begged, "You can't leave it like this." I meant about not talking, not my dripping pussy.

I guess he heard the desperation in my voice, he rolled over onto his back and turned his head to look at me. I could see him fighting to keep his eyes on my face.

"Touching you doesn't horrify me," he said. "Please don't ever think that. It's how much I want you that scares me. It's so wrong."

"Says who?" his words about wanting me had nearly made me moan.

"Society," he said. "Everyone."

I realised he was right, there couldn't be a future between us. Of course I had thought all this before, but sometimes my fantasy got the better of me.

"Let me just have this night," I said, I hated the desperation in my voice, but I couldn't let this chance slip. Plus, I was still horny as fuck.

I ran my hand over his arm, and his eyes closed at my touch. I pushed it under the sheets, over his hard abs. Fuck, his body felt good under my fingers as I traced the contours of his muscles.

I felt his body stiffen as I moved lower.

"Hannah, please," he pleaded.

I think he meant to stop, but I took it as he wanted my touch. I slid my hand under the waistband of his boxer shorts and gripped his hard cock. I teased it with my fingers then pulled my hand out. He groaned.

"It's my go," I said, turning slightly on the big king size bed. I lay on my back and peeled my pants down over my slender legs, throwing them off the bed.

I drew my knees up and spread my legs. All my inhibitions were gone now. I needed his touch and that was all that mattered.

My dad's eyes widened as they explored my shaved tight pussy, the lamp in the room made my opening glisten with my wetness. I reached down and spread my lips with my fingers, inviting him in. I hoped he wouldn't be able to resist, rejection now would break me.

A groan escaped my mouth as he started to move towards me.

"Please daddy," I groaned again.

My dad leaned in and kissed me, his hand sliding round my thin waist. We kissed passionately for what felt like ages. Both lost in the moment.

My groan broke the kiss when his hand caressed my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers. My body tightened as he lay soft kisses on my neck, moving down my body.

He stopped and sucked softly on my nipples, flicking them with his tongue.

"Fuck," I moaned. It felt so good.

He kissed and licked his way over my belly, sending shivers through me. I needed him to touch me now.

My dad kissed along the toned muscle above my pussy, inches from where I wanted his lips. He waited, running his hands over my thighs, pulling my legs apart further.

"I need it now daddy," I begged. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

"So beautiful," he said, then ran his tongue between my pussy lips. I didn't quite cum but I was close. My whole body shook in pleasure. The build up of pressure poured out of me with the touch of his tongue.

"Holy shit," I moaned, my head pressed back and I arched my body, pressing my pelvis up into his face.

He started gentle, but soon became fevered. His tongue explored inside me, tasting my juices, lapping and probing. He moved to my clit and gripped my thighs tight.

I wanted to savour the moment but I couldn't. The assault was too much. The fast rhythm brings me close to the edge.

I gripped his head, and pulled him in tighter between my legs. My fingers laced in his short dark hair.

"Just there. Oh fuck. That's it, keep going daddy." I moaned.

He licked faster and harder.

"Fuck fuck fuck," I screamed. "I'm cumming."

A powerful orgasm erupted from between my legs. I pushed my hips up further as juices gushed inside me. They covered my dad's mouth and chin as he continued to lick me.

I squeezed my shaking thighs on his head. My pussy tightened with each tremor that shot through me.

I quivered for a while, riding the orgasm to the end. My dad drank me down between my legs. He finally moved up beside me. Cuddling against me.

"Wow," he muttered. "You are so beautiful." He brushed my hair behind my ears.

I felt his hard cock against my thigh. Pressing into me. I gripped it with one hand, slowly wanking him off.

"I should take care of this. It'll help you sleep," I said teasingly. I wanted it in me, but it was too soon. I knew I would have it soon, just not yet. I didn't want to push my luck.

I stroked him and listened to his moans. My hand worked quickly. I wanted him to cum over me. My dad started caressing my breasts, delicately fondling me.

"Cum for me daddy," I said.

"Oh honey," he groaned.

I felt his body stiffen against me. His cock twitched in my hand and I felt the splash of cum hit my legs.

I kissed my dad deeply as he finished his load, he groaned into my mouth. We kissed for a long sensual moment. Savouring the time without thinking about consequences. We finally broke apart.

"I love you honey," dad said, staring into my brown eyes.

"I love you too daddy," I replied, smiling.

We didn't talk, we just cuddled. Falling asleep in each other's arms.

My last thought about what tomorrow would bring.

To be continued.


12