Hannah's Weekend With Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Hannah's weekend continues, she finally gets what she needs.
5.5k words
4.62
56.1k
83

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you again for the feedback I'm getting, and the nice comments.

I apologise to those who didn't like the fact I didn't state that the first part wasn't an entire story. It won't happen again. I'm new to this so please don't get so irritated by my mistakes.

Hope you enjoy.

...........

Hannah's Weekend With Daddy. Part 2.

I woke slowly in the morning. Rubbing sleep from my tired eyes. It took a few seconds to collect my bearings before I remembered last night. I smiled.

The bed was empty and I could hear the shower going. Maybe I should go and join him, I thought. Help soap him up a bit. My hand slid between my legs.

I didn't want to push it. Yesterday was great. His cock in my mouth, him with his head between my legs. I couldn't have asked for a better start to the weekend.

I knew though that if I tried to go too far too quickly he would stop this. And I couldn't have that. I needed him so badly, had thought of it for so long. I wanted that cock in me and I knew this would be the day. Hopefully!

"God I'm horny," I mumbled to myself. Feeling how wet I was with my fingers. I was way too tempted to play with myself, but I also thought I would rather cum by my dad's hands, or penis. Either one would do.

I heard the shower stop and pulled the covers over my petite slender body. I rearranged my long dark hair. Trying my best to get rid of the dishevelled post sleep look. I liked to think I could still feel my dad's dried cum on me.

"Play it cool," I said to myself. "And stop talking to yourself. Idiot."

God I was nervous. How would he be when he came out. I hoped desperately we hadn't fucked up our close relationship. I had just wanted to make it closer, that's all.

Dad came out of the bathroom. I groaned inside. He just had a towel around his waist, his wet tanned muscular body looked perfect. He saw me looking, but he didn't make any effort to cover up. A good sign.

"Morning honey," he said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes thank you." I said. "Very well. I guess something made me tired yesterday." I gave him my finest coy smile.

"That's good," he said. He turned his back on me and dropped his towel. His hard firm ass glistened back at me. I watched as he pulled some boxers on, trying desperately to get a glimpse of his cock.

"Do you want to get dressed for breakfast?" he said. "We can take you shopping then, before the game."

"Yes daddy," I replied. He was playing ignorant. That was good. It meant he wasn't totally ashamed by what we did, or embarrassed. He was just hoping it wouldn't be mentioned again, I guessed. He obviously didn't know me well enough.

I got out of bed. I was only wearing my white pants and the white vest top from last night. My dad had turned round and I saw him look briefly, before looking away. I smiled.

"I won't be long. More time for you to spend your money on me then," I said. I walked towards the bathroom, trying my most seductive walk. I imagine I looked like an idiot.

My dad laughed. "Don't get your hopes up too much," he said. "I was only going to buy you a pack of socks."

"You at least owe me some new pants after last night," I said, shutting the bathroom door behind me. I didn't get to see his expression, but I hoped it was a good one.

I had a wee and a quick shower, sadly washing off last night's excitement. My fingers kept gravitating to between my legs. I was too horny. This day was going to be interesting.

I wrapped the towel round me and exited the bathroom. I had picked a small towel, accidently of course.

My dad was sitting in an armchair watching the news as I crossed the room. I went to my suitcase and squatted down, the towel barely covering my pert bum. I rummaged around for my clothes and then stood up.

I dropped my towel, the rear of my naked body facing my dad. My damp long dark hair flowed down my slender back. I hoped desperately that my dad watched me as I got dressed.

I put on my favourite denim shorts and a tight white t-shirt. The shorts showed off my legs nicely. They weren't so tight that everything spilled out, they were perfectly snug without being too trashy. I finished with a pair of brown, ankle high boots.

I sorted my hair and then I was ready. When I turned my dad was staring intently at the TV.

"Good show? I said, teasingly.

"Um. Yes. Very interesting," he mumbled. "You ready? I'm starving. "

"Definitely," I said.

We had breakfast, chatting as normal. It was good to spend some quality time with my dad. I didn't tease him anymore, and we didn't mention last night. We both knew it would come up at some point.

I was happy to leave it for a bit. A plan had formed in my head. Again, it was risky, but I was too turned on not to try.

After breakfast and a quick stop at our room we headed out.

As we walked I entwined my arm in my dad's. He jumped slightly at my touch, but didn't fight me off.

"Thanks for taking me clothes shopping," I said.

"My pleasure," he replied. "I just can't believe my little girl's going to be 20."

"Not so little anymore," I said. "I'm getting old."

He laughed. "Jesus. If you're old then I must be ancient," Dad said.

"You are," I replied, smiling up at him. "By the way, what was it like when dinosaurs roamed the earth?"

"Cheeky git," he said, laughing.

"I imagine you would look quite good in a sabre tooth tiger loin cloth though," I said, imagining his sweaty body in the jungle.

"Behave Hannah," he said. Not angrily though, I"m sure he was trying to suppress a smile.

"What!" I replied, in my best shocked innocent voice.

We walked in silence for a bit. It was quite busy and we were getting the same kind of glances from last night. People trying to work out our relationship, an obvious age gap. We were also getting some admiring glances each. We definitely made a cute couple, I thought.

It wasn't too long before I was looking in the window of a small clothes boutique. The clothes looked gorgeous, but the shop looked perfect too. Nice and quiet.

"Can we try in here daddy," I said.

"Yeah sure honey," he said, absentmindedly. He always got bored shopping with me. Maybe today would be different, I thought.

We walked into the shop where we were greeted by the woman behind the counter. She smiled.

"If you need any help let me know," she said. She smiled at my dad and he returned one of his own. I'm not going to lie, it made me a little bit jealous.

I wandered around picking bits up, whilst my dad stood playing on his phone. He had nowhere to sit. When I had gathered enough I popped my head into the changing rooms. Perfect. I went back out to the desk.

"Hi," I said. "I was just wondering if my partner can come in with me and help me choose." I whispered the next bit, leaning in close. "He lets me buy more if he sees me in it. He just can't say no."

The woman nodded slowly, looking us over. I could almost see the pound signs behind her eyes.

"Yeah sure," she said. "Just behave yourself."

"Of course," I said, mock indignation my voice.

I turned, smiling. My dad stood looking at me with suspicion.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the changing rooms.

"Come on. There's a chair in here, you'll be more comfortable," I said, loudly.

"What are you doing?" My dad whispered, not wanting to cause a scene. He followed me without resistance.

"You'll be more comfortable here on the chair," I said, as we entered the changing room. "And you can tell me what suits me. I wouldn't worry about seeing me naked. I think we're past that."

My dad just grunted and sat down, taking his phone straight back out of his pocket.

I laid all the new clothes out and stripped down to my underwear. Making a nice show of peeling my shorts down. I could see my dad in the mirror. His eyes flicking to my body occasionally.

I tried on a few bits. Modelling them for my dad, who tried his best to look bored, but I was quite sure I could see him hard in his jeans. I was already turned on and seeing his bulge was pushing me over the edge. That was not normally good for me.

I tried on a red backless dress. It was far too short.

"What do you think?" I asked dad. He looked up and grunted, then back down to his phone. Then his head snapped back up.

"Jesus Hannah you can see everything," he gasped.

"Everything?" I said, looking down.

"Yeah it's a bit short," he replied.

"You look like you like it though," I said, nodding down at the bulge in his jeans.

"That's just the way my jeans have...", he mumbled, trying to pat them down.

"It's okay daddy," I said. "If you like the dress I can keep it on whilst I do this." I didn't hesitate as I straddled his lap, pushing my hips forward onto his. Grinding myself over his hardness.

I had decided I just had to go for it. Push it as far as possible, as quickly as possible. Don't give him a chance to resist.

"Hannah please," he groaned. I wasn't quite sure if he meant stop or more. I went for more. I pushed down hard into him, feeling his cock pressing against my pants.

"A bet you haven't done it in a changing room before," I said, breathlessly. I started sliding my hips across his lap.

I could see the fight going out of him, and as his hands slipped around my thin waist I knew I had him. And I wanted him so bad. I needed him in me.

I reached down and started undoing his jeans. I slid my hand in and wrapped my fingers around his shaft. He was hard and throbbing.

I wrestled it out of his underwear, and lay it free on his abdomen. I pressed my crotch against it and started grinding on it again. My pants were the only thing between us. I rode his lap, my orgasm building. I wanted it in me. Would he stop me, I thought.

I reached between our legs, moving aside the fabric of my pants, our genitals touched. A groan escaped both of us.

I lifted my hips slightly and positioned the head of his penis against my opening. I lowered myself down. All the fantasies and dreams I had couldn't have prepared me for the feeling as my dad penetrated me.

I bit hard on my lip as I stifled a scream, my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I was so wet it just slid in. My dad's cock filled me perfectly.

I started riding him, moving up and down. Faster and faster. I wanted to cum.

We stared into each other's eyes, our hands exploring each other's upper bodies. Me feeling his muscles under his t-shirt. My dad groping my breasts through the dress, his hands running over my waist, hips, and ribs.

He brushed my hair aside and started kissing my exposed neck. He found my weak spot. I orgasmed.

I managed to somehow keep quiet as I started trembling on his lap. I buried my face into his neck. My whole body was shaking. Pushing my pelvis into his. My pussy clenched on my dad's cock, juices covering his shaft.

My dad held me close till I finished.

"Stand up," he said. I was weak but I did. His cock slid out of me when I stood. My dad rose with me turning me round as he did. I was facing the mirror as he bent me over, lifted my skirt up over my bum. He parted my legs and entered me again.

I steadied myself with my hands on the mirror and he took me from behind. Thrusting into me, lost in the moment. I tried desperately not to groan, biting onto my arm.

He was being as quiet as possible, so it was a surprise when he pulled out and ejaculated over my ass and the dress. I watched his cum face in the mirror. It excited me so much to know I had done that to him.

I waited till he was done and then I turned around. The dress fell over my cum covered ass. I stood on tip toes and kissed him. My dad returned the kiss.

"Thank you daddy," I said, quietly into his lips.

"I think we might have to buy that dress," he said, smiling down at me.

I smiled back. Not just at his comment. His awkwardness had finally gone, he had accepted our sexual bond.

"We better get out of here before we get caught," he said.

"Okay," was all I could manage. My usual confidence was gone. I was still giddy on what we had just done.

My dad put his penis away. Still hard, he had to stuff it back in his trousers. He adjusted himself and then went outside to wait for me.

I put my clothes back on. Folding the skirt in a way so the cum stains were not visible. I added it to the pile of clothes my dad was buying me.

My mind replayed the moment. I was still so wet. I was slightly disappointed he hadn't cum in me. It would have been nice to walk around with some of him still inside me. There was still time.

I exited the changing room. My dad was nervously playing with his phone, whilst the shop assistant was grinning at him.

I walked over to the desk and put the clothes I wanted down.

"Get everything that you wanted?" the woman said, with a broad smile.

"Definitely," I said, smiling back. She packed all the clothes in a bag and my dad came over and paid.

"Thank you darling," I said, stretching up and giving him a kiss on the cheek. He flushed red.

"My pleasure honey," he replied as we left.

"Where to next?" I said casually.

My dad stopped me and turned to me. "We can't do it outside again," he said. "It's too risky. If we get caught we'd have a lot of explaining to do. Me more than you."

I looked down, chastised. He was right, I knew it. We were playing with fire enough as it was. I was being reckless. I still couldn't help notice he only mentioned about doing it outside.

"Back to the hotel room then!" I joked.

"Hannah!" he said. Luckily a smile crossed his lips. "You're impossible."

"And that's what makes me so irresistible," I said, returning his smile.

"Come on, you need some shoes to go with those clothes," he said, turning and leading the way to some more shops.

"I'd rather have some new trainers," I shouted after him. I hurried to catch him up.

.........

As we entered the hotel after our shopping trip I could see my dad worrying about something. I knew he was wondering what was going to happen when we got back to the room. But also I knew it was something else too.

We entered the empty lift. My dad was carrying all the bags. He was such a gentleman. He pressed the button and the lift doors closed.

"Don't worry daddy. I still want to go to the game, " I said. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. Even for that body of yours."

"Hannah behave," he said. I could see the relief in his eyes though. He was worried we were going to miss the game. I didn't blame him, he liked football more than me, and that was saying something. The lift reached our floor.

"Oh stop being so shocked," I said. "I've grown up, get over it." I smiled as the doors opened and I took a few steps backwards out of the lift. I spun seductively, whipping my hair round. Ready to walk away, my pert bum wriggling in my shorts.

I failed. My clumsy foot caught the groove on the floor to the lift doors. Still spinning and now falling. I pirouetted in mid air and landed on my ass with a thud.

I noticed a brief look of concern in my dad's face before it contorted and he started laughing. Uncontrollable laughter.

As the initial shock passed, I joined him. Going bright red at the same time.

"Oh very smooth," he managed, through his laughter. He put the bags down and pulled me up easily.

"Oh shut up," I said, my own laughter now under control. A numbness spread on my ass cheeks. "I think I've bruised my ass." I turned and gently touched them.

"Maybe I should check them, they might need a massage," he said. Still giggling slightly.

"Now it's your turn to behave," I said. "And wipe that grin off your face." I started to walk to our room. I smiled, it was the first time he had suggested touching me.

"I can't," he said. "The way you spun, trying to look all..." He broke out in laughter again.

"Come on," I said. Shaking my head. "We've got a game to get to."

The next few hours were a blur. I got changed. I put on my Arsenal home shirt. I swapped my shorts for a pair of tight jeans. As much as I wanted to keep my legs out for my dad, having bare legs at a football match brought way too many unwanted stares. Things had changed a lot over the last few years, but still, being a pretty girl and watching live football was still a bit of an experience.

When we were ready we had some lunch in a coffee shop, before heading to the game.

What a game it was. Arsenal won 4 - 1. We were drawing right up till the last ten minutes, and then three late goals. My dad and I were going mad, jumping and hugging each other. I knew it was an experience that would stay with me for life.

We left smiling and laughing, my dad holding my hand as we fought through the crowds. It was perfect.

Finally we cleared the mass of supporters. The hotel was within walking distance so we headed in that direction.

"Well that was an amazing finish," dad said. His fingers still intertwined with mine. He either didn't realise he still had my hand or didn't care.

"It was awesome," I agreed. "Thanks for taking me dad."

"My pleasure. Where now, you hungry?" he asked.

I squeezed his hand. "Let's go back to the hotel," I said. "Can we get room service?"

"Yeah okay," he said quietly. I could see his mind whirling. I was hoping now that he had given in to the inevitable.

We walked in silence. The nearer we got to the hotel the more excited I got. The anticipation growing inside me. I'm sure we both knew what was coming. The frantic dressing room sex was over with, I was sure now it was going to be long and hot. We walked faster.

We were practically jogging by the time we got to the hotel. Still holding hands we entered the lift. It was empty. As soon as the doors shut we turned towards each other and kissed passionately. My hand instantly found his hard cock through his jeans. I guess the frantic bit was still on.

My dad groaned in my mouth. We quickly released each other as the lift slowed. Standing innocently beside each other. I was so aroused it was painful in my tight jeans. I could feel how wet I was.

The lift doors seemed to take an eternity to open and when they finally did we rushed out.

My dad fumbled with the key card, the fucking thing took ages to work.

"Come on you bastard," my dad mumbled. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Put it in slowly," I said. Realising too late what I said.

"Not much chance of that," he said. Smiling at me. I almost orgasmed on the spot, a small moan escaped.

He saw my need and it increased his own desire to get inside. He tried the door again. The green light finally whirling on. We bundled through the door.

As soon as the door shut we were taking each other's clothes off. The football shirts first, then our shoes and trousers. I watched as my dad pulled his boxers down, his large cock pinging out.

I pulled off my bra and slid my pants off. My dad stepped forward, wrapped his hands around my waist, and easily lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him as we started kissing again.

My dad's cock was nestled between my legs as he carried me over to the bed.

"I want you in me daddy," I groaned, between kisses.

"I need you," he replied, lowering me down onto the bed. He crawled on top of me. I opened my legs wide as he reached down and positioned himself against my pussy.

Earlier I had imagined this time would be slow and loving, but we were consumed with lust. Both desperate to fuck and cum. It was so hot.

I groaned loudly as he pushed into me. My pussy resisted him for a painful second before taking him all in. I screamed in pleasure.

"Fuck me," I moaned. "Cum inside me."

My dad kissed me deeply as he started thrusting into me. Slowly at first, but quickly building speed. His cock sliding in and out of me.

My orgasm was building and I could see my dad clinging on. My arms dug into his biceps as he caressed my breasts with a hand.

12