Hannah's Weekend With Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum," I said, groaning with each thrust.

He went faster and it was too much. I screamed loudly. My whole body shook as I orgasmed.

My dad groaned too and our bodies stiffened together as he ejaculated inside me. I felt him stiffen inside me with each squirt. We clung onto each other, lost in our own moment of paradise.

It took a long time to come down for both of us. Our breathing slowly returning to normal.

"That was hot," I said. My lips close to his ear.

"It was," he agreed. "I'm sorry about cumming in you." He looked so awkward I couldn't help but laugh. I felt so mean.

"I'm sorry. Your face." I said, laughing and then calming down. "I wanted it daddy. Thank you."

"Glad I could assist," he joked.

"All jokes aside we need to order room service," I said. "I've definitely worked up an appetite."

"I agree," dad said. "I've just got to..." He slowly slid his penis out of me. I felt his cum follow him out. It felt amazing running out of me.

He jumped out of bed. His still semi hard penis bobbing between his legs. I watched as he put his boxer shorts back on.

"Can you throw me my football shirt please?" I asked, I felt a bit exposed on top of the covers. He threw it over and he started reading the menu as I put it on. It was just long enough to cover my bottom.

I sat with my legs crossed on the bed as we decided what to order. My dad phoned down. I watched him as he stood in his underwear, his body toned and fit. His abs glistened in the light, still perspiring from our exertions. I already wanted him again.

"What should we do whilst we wait?" he asked.

"I'm sure we can find something to do," I replied. I started to peel off the football shirt.

"Leave it on," my dad blurted. He turned instantly red.

"Okay," I said, smiling. Looks like I had discovered one of his fantasies. Had he thought about me in a football kit before.

He watched me intently as I spread my legs, leaning back onto my elbows.

"Do you want a starter?" I said, realising instantly it was crude and a bit too dirty. I never learned to think before I speak. It was my turn to go red. I had to remember he was my dad.

"Hannah!" my dad said, in a shocked voice. He still moved towards me though and crawled on to the bed.

"Sorry. Too far." I said. I watched as he closed in on my pussy. I wasn't sure if he would, his cum was still leaking out of me. All worries about that evaporated as his kisses started on my inside thighs, his hands grasped my narrow hips.

"Oh daddy," I groaned, as his lips met my pussy lips. I spread my legs wider, his tongue pushed in and ran up between my lips. He started kissing, licking, probing and sucking as I writhed on the bed. I was lifting my pelvis into his face, my hand grabbing his short hair and pulling him into me.

Before long I was groaning constantly, my orgasm close as his tongue lapped against my clit. I wanted to finger my asshole, or even better for my dad to do it, but I was too embarrassed. It didn't matter. I was cumming anyway.

I let out a scream as I climaxed. My dad buried his face into me as I flooded with my juices. He drank me in, still licking and sucking.

I shook for some time. There haven't been many orgasms in my life that could have topped that one. I should have been satisfied but it left me wanting his cock again.

"Lie on your back," I instructed, and he did. I immediately freed his penis from his boxer shorts and started sucking him off. I worked my cock sucking magic, wanking him off with my mouth.

I groaned with his cock inside me. His throbbing shaft felt so good inside my throat. I forced him in deep, making me gag.

Suddenly there was a loud bang on the door and we both jumped. I coughed and sputtered on my dad's cock. I came up for air. Spit strung out of my mouth.

"Room Service," came a shout from behind the door.

'Oh shit," my dad said. Pushing me ungracefully to the side. My spit dribbling down my chin. I moved fast. I wiped my face and ran to the bathroom.

I imagined my dad trying to sort the room service with his hard cock and smiled to myself. I went for a wee and then went back out.

"Well that was fun," my dad said. "I had to hide my body behind the door, and then wheel it in when they left."

I laughed. "I'm sure they're used to it."

We tucked in. I was ravenous. My dad had ordered well and it was very tasty. I didn't know if that was just because I was so hungry. And horny. I just wanted to get back to bed.

We sat on the edge of the bed. Silent whilst we ate. Every now and again my dad would squeeze my bare leg. I wished this weekend would never end. I tried desperately not to think about the reality after.

We finished. We couldn't eat it all but had done a good job.

"Where were we?" I said. Eyeing my dad's crotch.

"Well you don't waste any time do you?" he replied. He stood and moved the trolley. As he came back to bed he dropped his underwear, his hard cock had come back with a vengeance.

He laid down on his back on the bed and I went back to work. I wrapped my lips back around him whilst caressing his balls with my hands. It wasn't long though before I needed him inside me.

I moved quickly and straddled his stomach, knees either side of him. I felt his cock settle in my bum crack. I rocked higher onto my knees and his cock moved between my legs. I reached back and positioned him against my opening.

I pushed back, groaning loudly. My dad watched me intently. He ran his hands under the football shirt and wrapped his hand around my waist, holding me steady and I forced myself onto him.

As I stretched over his shaft I screamed in pleasure. He felt so good inside me, filling me perfectly. I started sliding up and down his shaft.

"Oh god," I groaned. I was still so turned on. I tried desperately to hang on to my self control. I wanted this to be slow, but the lust inside me had other ideas. I fought it, grinding on my dad's cock slowly.

I managed slowly for a while as my dad caressed my body through and under my shirt. His hands squeezed my small pert breasts, pinching and playing with my nipples.

After a while I pulled the shirt over my head. Slow was starting to turn into fast humping. My dad stared at my slim body riding him.

I couldn't and didn't want to fight it anymore. I moved onto the balls of my feet. Stretching my body back, my hands on my dad's thighs. This gave my dad room to start thrusting into me, and he did. He too tried to start slow but was soon frantically fucking me.

"Oh daddy," I moaned. We both had a great view of his cock sliding in and out of me.

After a few minutes of my orgasm building I wanted to try a different position. I lifted myself off him and turned on to my hands and knees. I wanted him to take me from behind. One of my favourites, it always felt raw and passionate, two people fucking for pleasure. So simple and animalistic.

My dad kneeled behind me. He didn't waste anytime getting back inside me. I groaned loudly as he slid back in. He grabbed me around the waist and started thrusting hard into me again.

I was groaning now with every thrust. My dad gripped around my chest and pulled me up into him. My slim body stretched taut as his hands ran over my breasts, stomach, ribs, and hips. They roamed everywhere, exploring every curve.

As the pleasure grew I lost some control, groaning loudly with every thrust. I wanted his cum.

"Cum with me daddy," I moaned.

My dad just groaned, his pelvis moving faster.

"Oh god. I'm going to cum," I said.

"Oh baby," he moaned.

I felt his cock twitch inside me as he ejaculated his sperm deep inside me. It pushed me over the edge and I joined him. Cumming hard on his cock.

We shook against each other. He held me tight as we each got lost in our orgasm. His penis filling me with every last drop of his sperm.

As we finally finished I pulled myself off him and lay down. Dad snuggled next to me and we held each other for a long time. I felt his cum dribbling out of me, it was the best feeling ever. I wished this moment would never end.

"I love you Hannah," my dad said after a while.

"I love you too daddy." I replied.

We stayed like that for a long time.

As we lay there I thought if there was ever any chance we could be a proper couple. The more I thought about it, the more hopeless the scenario became. We would never get away with it. We would have to give up everything and everyone we knew, start somewhere afresh. Even then we might get caught out one day.

I'd obviously thought about it before, but I don't think I ever really believed something would happen between us. Just a young girls stupid fantasy. Now the fantasy had become real it seemed stupid to think it could go any further.

Tomorrow I had to go back to uni. Dad had to leave early to get back and plan for work on Monday. It would be a while before I saw him again.

"This is it then," I said, sadly.

"What was that honey?" my dad said.

"Don't worry," I replied. I kissed him. My hand moved down his body.

We made love again. This time it was slow and intense. I think both of us knew that it would be the last time. We took our time exploring each others bodies. My dad focused mainly on my pleasure. I orgasmed multiple times before his cum filled me again.

We fell asleep in each others arms.

The End.

12