All Comments on 'Hannah's Weekend With Daddy Pt. 02'

by hannahsolo0405

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
LustknabeLustknabeover 3 years ago

The end? Aww, nah! You can't let it end here! Hannah and her dad deserve a happy ending, with being together and having babies and all that!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Dear Hannah, all good things must come to an end, as my mother told me many years ago. But the love is permanent. Even after the object of your love has gone. There is an old Joanie Mitchell song that says you don't know what you've got til its gone, so true. Loved your story shall look for more.

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago
Not the end.

You can continue this story if you really wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I couldn’t agree with Lustknabe more Hannah. Dad needs to figure out something, and make you happy forever. Just a thought.

KatiewithclawsKatiewithclawsover 3 years ago
Definitely 5 Big stars.

So "Yummy", if this is the end I am going to cry. I loved this story, it was as I imagined it would be in such a situation. Please keep writing as I love your style and the way you make each situation feel so real and erotic. I love your stories so much.

CassieKCassieKover 3 years ago
This can’t be the end.

I have loved this story, but what happened to the sexy blonde in reception. I have a feeling you wanted to snuggle up with her, but it hasn’t happened.😟

Whatever happens keep writing as I think you are gorgeous.

Love Cassandra.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years ago

IT'S ALL ABOUT WORLD-BUILDING

You are a wonderful writer, and I look forward to enjoying more of your work. It's just... Well, the "real world" is a proper shit-show right now. I come here every day to escape it.

Your couple wants to be together, Mom is out of the picture so they COULD be together, but they won't try because society says 'No'. In the real world, that would probably be true.

I feel that, when I write a story, it's not set in the real world. It's set in a world that I created. It's my world, my characters, my circumstances. I create it all. And in my world, daddies and daughters can always find a way to live happily ever after. Mom doesn't even have to die. While I TRY to make it realistic for this world, what's important is that it's plausible enough for the real world, but fits perfectly into my world. And it provides the reader with a nice, happy ending, pun intended.

That said, it is your story, your world, and it is VERY well written. It just ended as a bit of a downer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

Thank you! Please write more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

I appreciate that you took your time developing this story. Very well written. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Hugs!

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Nice story... I thoroughly enjoyed it, Hannah. I can only hope that these stories actually happened to you.

Moving on to more from your Catalog.

Thanks again for sharing.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 3 years ago

Another good read. A higher ration of sex scenes in this one, but it felt earned. As much as I love a bittersweet ending, if you have an interest in returning to this plot an epilogue about their relationship after the fact could be fun. If the dad did get a new partner as he alluded to in the first chapter, maybe "you" and he could have a threesome that draws on your bisexuality. Just a thought.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Hannah's Weekend With Daddy Pt. 02:" - For the most part, I'm in almost total agreement with the Post/comments of 'WyndsofChange' (six [6] months ago from today March 19, 2021); he's nailed the premise, recap, tone synopsis and possible progression of Hannah's story! In a fictional reality, where willingness and life come together for them as, "(quote)...daddies and daughters can always find a way to live happily ever after...(end)" . is an absolute probability! This chapter, Part 01 and 02, of their lives seems a Blessing from God for the love and devotion Hannah and her Father have for each other; it would be a shame to waste their remaining lives on ever finding truer loves each now has for the other's lover and life-partner and even co-parenting.

Our writer 'hannahsolo0405' has found a venue, audience and readers that really appreciate, love and yearn for her writing style, themes, and easy flowing, easy reading realty of such a taboo subject of incest--considerably more prevalent than most will concede and admit. Another great hit with this reader, and from the comments, all other readers!! Keep on...keeping on!!!

SakiaSakiaabout 3 years ago

Great story. Very authentic and erotic. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love your writing and style! ...agree with ALL the previous comments, you have an amazing insight for someone your age...absolutely keep writing!! ..Our world is ever changing as is our "moral" code;

so as others have pointed out, their are several alternatives for a happy ending.......KEEP WRITING!

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story, too.

Wish it was longer, and maybe it would have been even hotter if they didn‘t have sex at the first opportunity.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

Good story, raunchy without resorting to just crude for the sake of it. My only complaint is that you're an Arsenal supporter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love the storyline, the writing is fantastic, and so much to grow. you can continue to write your uni period, after uni, etc. don't wait, don't give up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story is hot af! even better is your an Arsenal fan!!! to all the Arsenal haters, as of now 10/14/2022 we are top of the league haha ;-p

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So ended up just another fuck session with no HEA in sight

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed both stories. Gives me hope that my daughter will let me fuck her one day.. She has joined me on my bed for a cuddle, spooned with me and let me play with her tits with my hard on pressed against her ass but that is all so far.

MikeykeithMikeykeith10 months ago

From your point of view, so excellent !!

Hot AF.

Thanks so much!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhannahsolo0405@hannahsolo0405
Just a 25 year old bi female wanting to share some stories, and fantasies. I'll let you decide which ones are which. Hope you enjoy reading them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES