Hanna's Friend Wants Some

Story Info
My ex-girlfriend wants my cock.
3.2k words
4.39
26.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
262 Followers

Hanna's Friend Wants Some

You may have read my earlier experiences with Hanna. She was a fun and hot little Viet Princess that loved sex as much as I did. Rainy weekend mornings were usually spent in bed where we did everything we could to get off multiple times. The nights were not much different. Once I decided to list all the dates, either am/pm, when we had sex on my phone's "notes" section for a sixty-day period. After the 60 days I could see where we had sex 42 times. During that time we got together every weekend--Friday at 5pm until Sunday at 6-7pm. There was also a 5 day trip we took, So typically on the weekend we would have sex Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday night, and then Sunday morning so that four times per weekend. On that trip there was only one night where we did not have sex-- but every morning we did because we felt sex in the morning was a great way to begin the day. In short Hanna loved cock and I loved her body and we had an amazing overall connection. If it wasn't for her drinking at times we may still be together. Its not that she drank everyday--its just half the time when she did drink she couldn't stop and got so drunk it caused problems.

In my story about Hanna we went to Cancun for a week with three other couples. One of her friends, Tina, was very attractive, married, had a great figure, and.... came on to me on the dance floor one night by putting her hand down my shorts and stroked my cock. I pushed her away and she claimed later to Hanna that she "testing me" because her past boyfriend was a player.

I was not so sure if Tina was testing me for Hanna or testing me for her. Hanna had told me once that Tina had a "big white cock fantasy". Hanna had also told me that her married friends played around at various times.

_______ _______ _______

Fast-forward 8 months. Hanna and I had gone our separate ways. Great sex and a fun relationship was not enough to put up with her drinking and the associated drama.

I was back online looking for someone new. After a few days I was shocked to see Tina on Tinder too. She seemed okay in her marriage but they did seem a little mismatched--she was very outgoing and her husband was very analytical. Hanna had mentioned that Tina and Mike would have short periods of "doing their own thing" -- Mike was always going to famous golf locations with friends and Tina hung with her friends for weekend getaways. So as I am looking at her profile I wondered if Tina and Mike had separated in some way? I guess that because she was using her real name and city.

Just for fun I decided to toss her a "like" and see what happened--I was not looking to hook up with her--I just wanted to playfully harass her. If she did not respond I figured she was looking for something on the "side" and would block me.

To my surprise she responded and wanted to communicate. That night we had exchanged numbers and began texting. When I asked her what was new? She was elusive--I thought maybe she would say she was now single. Because of her elusiveness I figured she was still married and looking for some side fun.

We texted the next few days and it was just light. She told me that Hanna had told her that she broke up with me because I would not make a commitment and I told her the reason for that was her drinking--Tina said she knew that her drinking was once again the reason for a guy to cut off the relationship with her.

After another week or so Tina suggested we get together and I accepted because in truth I wanted to see how her pussy tasted--I love Asian pussy.

We made a time to meet for a drink....

_______ _______ _______

We decided to meet in Carlsbad in a little restaurant with an ocean view bar. Tina walked in looking as great as ever. It was obvious, as usual, she wanted to turn heads and make a statement.

"Hi Greg. It's so nice to see you again. I always think of our trip to Cancun that we all took. Wasn't it so fun in Cancun? And when we all went to the Middle Eastern restaurant?" It was like she wanted to start off with some quick positives.

"Hello Tina. Did you get all dolled up to just have a drink?"

I found it interesting that Tina would reference two occasions where her husband was a part of it. I liked her husband but he was a bit distant at times. When we were in Cancun we took a dinner cruise and there was dancing on the top deck with a great sax player. Mike was not into it and I could tell Tina was once again disappointed that he could not use the experience as a prelude to later fun--I guess 25 years of marriage had made him bored in some ways. I thought his wife was hot.

"Well you know me. I'm a girly-girl to my toes. You look great Greg. Hanna really blew it.... Again! She is a great friend but she has scared off three men now with her drinking. It would be different if she could stay in stage 2 of drinking--smiling and flirty, but she gets loud, aggressive and mean. It's not very attractive. Of well its her loss and my..."

Tina cut of her sentence realizing that she almost slipped.

We sat for a couple hours and just talked about general things and then we both decided to call it a night. I walked Tina to her car and gave her a little hug and she held on and we made direct eye contact for a couple seconds--she wants a fling I could tell.

Later that night she texted me that she got home okay. She also texted...

Remember the night on the dance floor. Lol"

Yes I do.

Me too. (With a happy face). Just curious. Good night.

Well there it was. Tina was not being very elusive now. I had never messed with a married woman and not sure about it. I was wondering with her being so open on Tinder if she was separated or if they had an

"open marriage".

Two days later Tina texted me to see if I was available to get dinner that night. For some reason I was really wanting to bend her over and give her the cock that she wanted. Tina had mentioned that I was big the night on the dance floor and that Hanna was lucky.

We agreed to meet in La Jolla for dinner.

_______ _______ _______

Tina suggested we meet at a small resort that had a good restaurant overlooking the ocean--it also had rooms. This seemed way too easy. Of course Tina showed up looking tastefully fuckable.

Dinner was fun with a lot of laughs. Never did she mention Mike and we didn't talk about Hanna either. She did make mention that Hanna's other friends would always wonder what it was like to be with a white man. Our looks across the table were getting a little intense but I decided to play it cool and see how she wanted to play this.

After another hour or so the dinner and wine was winding down.

"Well Greg I guess it time to get home. Open this in ten minutes after I leave," she said slipping me a small envelope. Then as she got up and kissed me on the cheek while having her hand on my other cheek. I watched her hot little ass walk out of the restaurant.

I looked at my watch but opened the envelope immediately.

Greg let's have some fun! Here is a key to room 212. If you don't show by 9pm I will know you are not interested.

I looked at my watch and saw I had 20 minutes to decide if I wanted to fuck this slut. Tina was hot and I could tell she would be a handful in bed.

My cock was fully hard. I wanted her pussy to lick and fuck. I think part of her attraction to me was to know that she could seduce, attract, and fuck Hanna's ex-boyfriend.

I began walking to the lobby and got on the elevator to fuck Tina. She wasn't looking for a relationship--she wanted some thick white cock.

Tina was a tiny woman--5'1" and maybe 105lbs. She had long full hair and a nice ass. She also had some hot looking breasts enhancements. Down in Cancun I saw her in a different sexy red bikini every day. She loved having her picture taken and was a bit of an exhibitionist. I decided I was going to fuck her hard and stretch her pussy like never before.

_______ _______ _______

I walked up to the door and slipped in the key.

I saw Tina in red lingerie standing by the window. It was a little odd--it was exactly the same red lingerie that Hanna wore a couple times--sexy bra, nylons, garter belt and red 5" heels--it screamed FUCK ME. She had to have seen it or heard about it--they were always showing off each other's closets and trading outfits.

"Well Tina this is a surprise."

"Good. I like surprises. The bigger the surprise, the better," she said looking at my stiff cock.

I went over to her and we kissed the first time. Our tongues were hungry for each other's. Tina slipped her hand down and began rubbing my cock waiting to escape my jeans.

"Mmmmm Greg. Are you going to treat me like the hot little slut I am. I want you."

"However you want it Tina."

With this Tina moved to her knees and began sucking my cock. I could tell she was in awe of my large head and thickness. She sucked on my head and soon was taking most of my cock. I could feel the opening of her throat. Next she was licking her way down my shaft and began licking and sucking on my balls. She was making full eye contact most of the time.

"Ahhhh, ah. Mmmmm. Tina you are amazing."

"Do you have a lot of cum for Tina? Tina wants a lot of cum."

Her speaking in third person was so sexy that I began to feel my balls get warm and tighten. I began pumping into her deeper and popped into her throat.

"Tina needs your cum. Cum baby."

With this I pumped more and let loose with a hot load into mouth. Tina gulped a couple times and I saw cum at the corners of her mouth that she wasted no time licking up.

"Such a naughty boy. Tina made you cum so much. Tina is such a hot little slut don't you think?"

"Yes. Very much. Now it's time for Tina to have her pussy licked," I said using her third person angle. "Would Tina like that?

"Yes eat my pussy and then fuck me. Fuck me like you did Hanna."

I motioned her to the nice comfortable chair next to the window and pulled her red panties to the side that exposed a perfectly groomed pussy with a 2" long thin strip of very short hair--it was almost an arrow pointing to the "promised land".

Tina was already wet as I kneeled in front of her and began licking her outer lips. Her moans were soft and constant. When I spread her lips to expose her opening and clit she gasped.

"Oh yes Greg. Yesssss," she moaned as I flicked at her clit with my tongue. "Like that. Yes."

I was working up and down her slit and then sucking on her swollen clit and she was breathing hard. She pulled down her bra and began playing with her nipples that were erect. Tina almost bucked out of the chair as I pushed my tongue into opening, which was dripping.

"Oh my god yesssssss. Don't stop. Ahhhhh, ahhh." Tina was getting close--her wetness and moans were increasing with every lick and suck of her clit.

As I was sucking on her clit I inserted my finger into her. As I curled my finger upwards Tina was fucking my finger back with her upward hip movement.

"Greggggg. Yessssss. Ahhhhhhhhh, ah." Tina got off and then crashed back down onto the chair.

My chin and lips were completely wet from her flow. After taking a breath I began lapping up her sweet nectar and she moaned softly. I let her come off her orgasm for a minute and then pulled her up. She pulled off the bra the rest of the way and unsnapped the garter belt. I picked Tina up and placed her on the bed to give her the thick white cock she desired so much. I could tell when I fingered her that she was going to be very tight.

"Is Tina ready to be fucked by a thick white cock?"

Tina just looked at me with lust and let out a sexy breath and nodded. She knew she was going to get stretched like never before. It was a good thing her pussy was so wet. I lined up my cock and gave her just my head into her tight opening.

With one stab I thrust into Tina. She tensed and then groaned.

"Errrr. Ohhhh. Oh," Tina cried out in a combination of pleasure and pain.

I only gave her a couple seconds before I began moving my cock back and forth. After 5 or 6 thrusts I began giving the little slut what she wanted.

"How is this you little slut? You happy now?" as I fucked her hard.

"Oh, ohhhh. Greg you are so big. It hurts. But don't stop. I want you to keep fucking me," Tina was getting stretched and pounded for the first time by a big white cock and a man more than twice her size.

I began to feel her relax some and decided to pull out and flip her around for a hard doggy fuck. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and stood behind her. I pushed my cock back into her and she was still a very tight fit.

"Take it bitch. You little slut." I was pounding her hard and her whole body shook every time my cock hit her deep.

"Yes I am. I'm your little slut. Oh my god yes. Fuck my pussy."

"You Vietnamese sluts are all the same. You love white cock. Especially the first time. Take it, take it," I said as I kept up my effort.

"You fuck so much better than...." She almost slipped and mentioned her husband or someone?

"Yes you little whore. Take my cum."

"Ohhhhh yes. Ohhhh, ahhh, ahhh," Tina came loud.

With that I shot my load deep into her tight pussy. I ground my cock into her while pulling her into me by her shoulders. I gave a few more pumps and pulled out. I pushed her over on her side and while standing over her took my cock and fed it to her. She licked our wetness. My cock twitched in her mouth as she licked me.

I stepped back and looked at a woman totally fucked and used--exactly like she wanted it. Her hair a mess. Her mascara smeared a little. Her pussy dripping my cum and her juices. I wanted to fuck her again but I needed time to recover.

"Don't get up I'm not done with you. I'm am going to rinse off real fast and then I am going to fuck you again." Tina just nodded.

While in the shower my cock got hard again as I stroked it while soaping my body.

When I came out Tina had taken every thing off and was laying with her legs spread. Looking at her like this I realized just how tiny she was. I got on the bed and we began kissing tenderly. When I moved to her nipples she moaned so softly--her nipples were sticking out half an inch and were so hard.

"Take my cock," I told her after spreading her legs further with my knees.

Tina took my cock and rubbed the head up and down over her opening. She then pulled my head into her and I pushed into her. She let out a long moan. She wrapped her legs around my waste and tapped my ass a couple times telling me she was ready for another fucking.

I pounded her pussy and she moaned and groaned. Soon I was beginning to feel my balls glow. Tina was having a series of little orgasms. Hearing and feeling her soft wet walls pushed me to the point of no stopping and I put another load of my cum into her. I collapsed my 200lbs onto her and she tightened her leg grip on me. I rolled off and took her with me. Tina was now on top and was straddling me with my cock still in her. Tina looked down at me.

"I can't believe I actually did this. I wanted your cock the first time I saw you and Hanna walking down the beach holding hands--you two looked so attractive together--your strong muscular chest and tanned body and her sexy body and that amazing bikini that she said that you bought her. I was so envious of Hanna knowing that each night you two were probably making love. One night in Cancun when we had been drinking I asked her if you were a good lover? She looked at me with a smile and told me that you were the best bang she ever had. She said that you two would bang almost every night and then in the morning. Hanna said that you were the best sexual match for her."

"Really? I am surprised she admitted all of that."

"Yes. That's why I waited until she had been drinking. She never talks about her relationships. I even asked her if white men taste different and she said yes, that it was better. So can we make love in the morning in a soft and gentle way?"

"Tomorrow morning?" I asked her.

"Yes. Why not? This was the best sex ever. I don't need to go home tonight. He is out of town and by the way we have filed for divorce. I want to make love in the morning like Hanna said you always did."

Tina and I made love that morning and a few more times over a few weeks but in the eleventh hour they reconciled and called the divorce off--I was happy for them.

Looking back at it I can't decide whom I liked better in bed. Hanna I had a connection with that made the sex great. Tina liked be treated like a whore that was fun but would get old after a while I suspect.

I always wondered if Tina and Hanna exchanged notes during a night of drinking....

kiwi857
kiwi857
262 Followers