Hans' Maids - Pt. 02: The Young One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

"Do you like whisky? Scotch" Hans asked.

"I don't know," she answered timidly, "I've never tried any."

He gave her one of the glasses and said "Try it."

She took a delicate sip and made a face; quite clearly not to her taste. Hans offered her the rum, taking back the other glass.

When she took a sip of the Old Monk, she showed appreciation and hummed "mm-hmm!" Hans fleetingly recollected how her mother, Matty, also liked rum but quickly drove the thought away.

Hans sat down on the chair next to her and placed a tumbler on the side table, taking a sip out of the other. He took another sip and went to his tablet where he found some cool night jazz and played that through the bluetooth speaker; then returned and settled back in his chair. Rupali took a couple of large sips of her rum, draining half of it quickly like she had with her gin that afternoon. The rain was crashing down outside with the occasional roll of thunder accompanied by frequent flashes of lightning, but Rupa seemed to feel a lot less nervous inside the room.

They kept looking at each other, falling back into one of the frequent silences that had been part of their day. She drank quickly, either because she simply liked the buzz she got out of the alcohol or maybe to bolster her own confidence. By the time Hans was half way though his drink, she had finished hers. He spent another five minutes over his before getting up to top up her drink in the kitchen.

When he returned and was handing the rum to her, he said "You never did answer my question, Rupa."

"What question?" she asked searchingly, eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Do you want to see a man's penis?" Hans picked up his second drink, trying to look as nonchalant as he could.

"I want to see your penis," she said, emphasising the possessive adjective 'your'. Hans almost choked on his whiskey; he was expecting another dodge from her, some way of evading the question. Clearly she was a lot less inhibited now.

After a brief recovery, he responded "And I want to see you naked."

"Hans bhaiya, you're teasing me now. Stop it!" a petulant annoyance playing in her expression.

He looked down at her as he drank some of the whiskey, looking at her face and the cleavage below it. Without a brassiere, the deep schism between her breasts was now more a valley as her heavy breasts hung loose inside her shirt. He felt the first stirrings in his groin once again and was aware of the fact that he had chosen not to wear any briefs, but now he was past caring. He took another sip of the amber liquid, placed the glass on a table and stood up, stretching his arm down and offering his hand to Rupa.

She put her highball down on the floor and placed her hand in his as she began to rise. Hans pulled her up and they stood face to face, less than a foot apart. She was about 5'4" tall and bent her neck backwards to look into his eyes. He brought his hands to her face and framed it with his palms, gently caressing her cheeks. He pushed loose strands of her hair behind her ears and then leaned down to kiss her on the lips. Rupali put her arms around his deck and drew him closer as their mouths fused in an osculating embrace before their lips parted and their tongues met.

Still kissing her, allowing her tongue to probe deep inside his mouth, Hans brought his hands to Rupali's chest and began to slowly undo each of the buttons that ran down the front of her shirt. Her arms were tight around his neck as her body tensed itself in anticipation; she took his lower lip between her incisors and bit down almost drawing blood.

When Hans had undone all the buttons, he pushed his palms around her narrow waist, feeling the smoothness of the curve. He stoked upwards along her spine as his broad hands massaged her back. From under her armpits, his touch moved to her breasts till he felt her nipples stand erect and long. He took them between his fingers and pinched delicately, not knowing that given her state of arousal she could have tolerated much harsher treatment on her breasts. His hands roamed over her entire torso, front and back, for a long while as they stood against each other.

His penis was sufficiently engorged to form a large bulge in his lounge pants as he pressed against her. He was now holding her over her skirt, fingers groping her arse as he pulled her closer. Rupali's hips moved and she felt the unmistakeable prodding of his burgeoning erection somewhere above her mons, against her lower abdomen. She writhed in a sudden burst of prurient craving as she removed her mouth from his and gasped, bringing her hands down to his waist and rubbing her groin against him.

Outside, beyond the open window, it was pitch black; not even the faint illumination from a streetlight. In the room, there was the soft glow from a floor lamp and another on a side table. When Hans and Rupa paused for a few moments, getting their breath back, he pushed the collars of her shirt off her shoulders and down her arms. She released her grip on him one hand at a time as he peeled the sleeves off and dropped the garment on to the floor.

He took a step back, holding on to her arms, and got his first look at the complete nakedness of her upper body. The warm light from the lamps made her skin glow as he stared at her, the sensuousness of her curves were achingly desirable to Hans as he feasted on the sight. The bountiful breasts were perfectly shaped with the frontal slope above the nipple in the same proportion as the lower convex half of the hemisphere. The aureolas made a flawless dark halo and were relatively large at about 6 cm across, covering almost two-fifth of her breasts. Centred on them were her 2 cm wide nipples that were still erect.

Her skirt was worn low on her waist as he continued to look at her. The bewitchingly dark shadow of her recessed navel drew his attention as did her flatboard stomach and gradual dip of her abdomen disappearing into the skirt. Hans wanted to take her boobs in his hands and her nipples in his mouth but had to fight his urges because he wanted to take it slow. He closed the short gap between them and unhooked a small clasp on the elastic waistband just above her left hip.

When his hands were loosely resting on her hips, just before he was about to push down the skirt, Rupali took hold of his top and began peeling it up his body; he raised his arms so that she could remove the t-shirt. Dropping it to the ground next to her own garment, she wound her arms against his naked torso and hugged him tightly. Her large boobs squashed against his broad chest, skin to skin, as her hands clasped his back. They stood quietly holding one another as the smooth refrains of Norman Brown's jazz guitar filled the room.

Hans finally hooked his thumbs into the elastic top and began slowly pushing the skirt down past Rupali's hips. He bent his knees and continued drawing the garment lower, over her thighs and knees till it dropped to the ground and pooled around her feet. Being as tender as he could be, he wrapped his arms around her buttocks as he knelt in front of her; her hands rested lightly on his shoulders to steady herself when his mouth enveloped her belly-button.

Each of his hands closed over the two halves of her arse as the tip of his tongue tickled her navel, swirling in the hollow. He then lowered himself till his face was against her pubic hair; he breathed in the fresh aroma as he pushed his nose and lips into the mossy undergrowth. He gently kneaded her rump as his face ground into her pubes.

Rupa had tightened her grip on his muscled shoulders as the sheer sensuousness of the moment overtook her. Then she felt his tongue begin to moisten the hairy mass, furrowing its way thorough the thicket till it touched her clitoris. Her fingernails dug into his trapezius as Hans got his first taste of the rich sweetness between her pussy lips. He licked in long lingering sweeps of his tongue while she moaned in uncontrolled ardour, twisting her hips in a tortured dance over his mouth.

She moved backwards till her feet were on the floor cushions and her back found the low wall behind her; Hans crawled forward with his face still buried in Rupa's snatch as her grip remained unwavering on his shoulders. His hands were still on her arse, fingers clutching at her buttocks as his mouth found her cunt again. His tongue forged its course between her inner labia as he drank in the juices that had secreted out of her hole. The pungency of her aroma and the deep moaning and whispered words from her mouth drove him to a feverish state of oversexed abandonment.

"Hans! Hans! Ahhhh!" Rupa gasped and groaned, "Bhaiyahhhh!"

Hans just couldn't seem to get enough; he had longed for the intimacy and carnality of this moment for such long hours that he lapped at her fountainhead in desperation. He laved her pussy, flicked at her clitoris, tried to push his tongue into her vagina, while his fingers dug into her arse cheeks. He mouthed her cunt in frenzied passion as she thrust herself against his face.

Taking his right hand away from her bum, he brought it to her front and levered her left foot up and off the ground. His forearm was under her thigh as he lifted it, giving his mouth easier access to her vaginal lips. She placed a foot unsteadily on his shoulder as his face burrowed deeper into her genitals. His tongue was now washing the full expanse of her cunt; the rough texture of his oral muscle brushing over her delicate labia and the hardened end of her protruding clit.

She could feel an oncoming wave of such gigantic proportions that her entire body seemed to be blanketed by a strong vibration before the tsunami drowned her. Her heart was beating rapidly and her breasts felt heavier, her muscles tensed all over, her juices intensified their flow, and a blistering heat spread from her vulva in flushes across her body. Rupali had been just as aroused as Hans, and had gone through the same roller-coaster libidinous ride as him, since the afternoon. But nothing prepared her for the intensity of the orgasm that crashed over her, drowning her completely. Not even the most profound climax in her prior lesbian experiences with Sunita could compare.

She began to feel the rhythmic contractions in the outer part of her vagina and in her uterus and anus; they started slow for the first two seconds and then came more rapidly. The spasms went on for almost 15 seconds, more than twice the length than ever before, while she groaned and howled. Her fingernails drew blood from Hans' shoulders as they clawed at him when she began to lose her balance, her body juddering in the throes of her climax. She screamed as she lost the tentative hold of her left foot on his shoulder and her right knee buckled. She collapsed towards the ground but Hans' strong arms collected her, holding her steady before easing her to the mattressed floor and laying her down.

He positioned her lengthwise across all the three floor cushions, settling her along the wall just beneath the bank of windows that looked into the balcony. He lay down next to her and took Rupali into his arms, his body stretched alongside and facing her. They had one arm over the other's waist as they cuddled; her breathing returning slowly to normal as did her heart rate. She was coming off the most colossal high she had ever been in, and her oxytocin levels had peaked. The so-called love hormone virtually overflowed as her affection and yearning for Hans filled her heart with overpowering emotions.

It is the same hormone that also has the effect of inhibiting and overcoming fear but of course, Rupali was not aware of this as she reached down tentatively towards Hans' groin. While he caressed her back, stroking her return to normalcy, her libidinousness did not diminish. Her hand found the huge bulge in his loungewear and she cupped the thick but detumescent swell of his cock. His phallus immediately began to grow, rapidly engorging itself to the rigid state of manliness and potency that it displayed at various times during the day.

Rupali felt the burgeoning virility through the soft cotton pyjamas as she stroked and fondled delicately. She had never touched a man like this and yet she felt such immense affection and endearment towards this sweetheart lying next to her, she would have done almost anything to please him. For a few seconds, feeling the swift enlargement of his cock under her palm, she panicked. It was already larger than she had ever imagined, her only reference point being a dildo her girlfriend once brought on one of her sleepovers. But Rupa overcame her consternation and continued to massage the growing erection as it now tented and stretched his loungewear to an uncanny length.

Hans had moved his face to Rupa's breasts, burying it between the two massive orbs as he felt the delectable touch of her fingers through his pants. His hands palpated the fleshy but sturdy mammaries, toyed with one nipple while his mouth sucked on the other. For a few minutes they continued this petting behaviour, stroking and suckling till she finally pushed her hand inside Hans' sleepwear and actually touched his manhood.

The nervousness returned as she felt the enormity of his cock but she didn't stop fondling the eight-inch long shaft as her palm rested over it. She pushed her hand further till she felt his testicles and the pubic hair which was strangely coarse and silken at the same time. Rupali had seen some online pornography on her phone so she wasn't totally unaware of a man's genitalia but now she had an overwhelming urge to lay her eyes on Hans' phallus and pubic area.

She rose up from her lying position, using one arm to push herself up and cross over to his other side. She knelt on the carpet while he lay supine on the three cushions that formed the informal floor seating against the wall. Hooking her fingers into the waistband, she struggled to pull it past his cock since it stood almost upright. But when she did succeed, Rupali was amazed at the dimensions of his steely rod; both its length as well as the thickness.

She gently removed each of the pant legs over his feet and pushed the garment where their other clothes had become a pile. Then she reached for his cock and tenderly took it in her hand almost reverentially. She used her fingers to run its length from the base to the fiery red tip, feeling some pre-cum on the top of his glans. For a couple of seconds she used the pads of her thumb and forefinger to feel the stickiness of the liquid before placing her palm on his testicles. Cupping them, Rupa felt the heft and fullness of his balls, lovingly fondling them before bringing her other hand to his shaft.

She was stroking his cock, starting from the head all the way down to the base and then up again. Still fascinated by the sheer potency and maleness of Hans' sexual organs, she eventually let her eyes drift over his entire body. She wanted to feast her eyes on his nakedness for a while even though she kept stroking his erection, unknowingly increasing the pace.

Hans was drowning in the pleasure of her grip around his cock and the constant tugging. But her dry palm and fingers rubbing over his frenulum and the corona of his glans was soon going to take him to the point of no return. He lifted a hand from his side and made a gentle grip around her wrist, stopping her from the unceasing strokes; he didn't want to cum just yet, at least not shoot into the air and spew his semen over her hands and elsewhere. He took her hand away and sat up on the cushions, leaning forward to kiss her on the mouth.

For a minute or two while they smooched and mushed, Rupa kept her hand over his genitals without moving it and Hans massaged one of her tits lightly. She had wondered for a few seconds why he had stopped her from stroking his cock, thinking perhaps she was doing something wrong. But then she speculated that maybe he wanted to delay, or prolong, the pleasure. Although now, she wanted very much to take his manhood into her mouth; she hoped that would give him as much pleasure as when he had licked and sucked on her pussy, bringing her to an earth-shattering orgasm.

"Let's have another drink," they both said in unison, and then laughed together. They stood up, naked; wanting to look at each other, and wanting the other to look at them, in the raw. They picked up their glasses, finished the last of their respective drinks and walked together to the kitchen. While Hans busied himself with pouring out another rum for her and a whiskey for himself, she stood beside him with an arm around his waist. They walked back to the living room and, this time, both of them sat on the wide three-seater sofa, leaning into each other and reclining against the backrest.

After a while, Rupa softly commented on his penis, saying "You have such a big .... thing." There was a semblance of admiration in her tone, but also a fair amount of dread.

He kissed her cheek and replied, "But you have all the right proportions; everything is perfect. You are beautiful and you are sexy. In fact, you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And also the sexiest."

Hans turned his body to face her, leaning his back against the comfortable armrest of the couch and lifting his right foot up on to the seat, his left foot still on the carpeted floor. With his knee bent and falling to the right against the backrest, his balls hung weightily, the scrotum touching the cool leather surface of the settee. Rupa couldn't help but look at his groin, her eyes riveted to his testicles and hairy growth surrounding the base of his penis. She stared unabashedly at his listless phallus, still very thick, noticing the pronounced dorsal artery running along its length and marvelled at the structure.

Sitting at the other end of the sofa, Rupa stretched out an arm and reached for his genitals. Her fingers first went to the silky mass of his pubic hair, feeling the texture and fullness, thinking how similar it was to her own even though not as overgrown. Her hand cupped his sac and she tugged at it gently, feeling the two testicles inside; instinctively she knew to be very gentle while fondling them. Then she encircled the base of his penis with her fingers, feeling the soft flaccid tissue and muscle, knowing it would soon grow to its raging ferocity as she fondled it.

Without any warning to Hans, she took her feet off the ground and folded them under her buttocks; then facing him, she kneeled forward and brought her face down to his groin. Her right hand was still clamped around the base of his cock as she took the top of his penis between her lips. She wanted him to swell and grow inside her mouth as she took the full five inches of his limp organ in one swoop.

"Ohhhhh!" Hans groaned as the warmth of her mouth engulfed him; he pushed his right leg against the backrest and spread his left foot further out on the floor. His hands went automatically to the top of Rupa's head where they rested lightly. Within seconds his erection ballooned inside her as she bobbed her head up and down the growing length.

Although she had managed to take most of his penis into her mouth when it was limp, she soon was unable to accommodate more than half of it in its engorged state. In less than a minute it had grown hard and rigid but she continued to oscillate her head up and down the stiff pole. She felt his fingers burrowing into the hair on her head, the grip seemingly tightening by the seconds. In her genuflecting position between his widespread thighs, her naked and pendulous breasts felt the cool leather upholstery as they swung over its surface.

She felt the pressure of his hands on her head and tried to take as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. But beyond half his shaft she would feel the beginnings of a gag reflex and had to push back her head. Quite possibly Hans felt the resistance and somewhere in his subconscious mind he realised he was being unwittingly forceful. She felt him slacken his grip on her head and soon sensed his hand descend to her dangling boobs; he kneaded one of them slowly as though he was unaware of his action.

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers