Hans' Maids - Pt. 02: The Young One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupa was now stroking his shaft, coated with her saliva, as her mouth continued jouncing over the upright member. Her fingers had a tight vise-like grip around the hefty girth and her lips were stretched to contain her hold on his steely rod. He seemed to be growing larger as she increased the pace; hand and mouth moving up and down in synchronised tandem.

"Ohhhhhh! Rupa! Rupa!" Hans whispered through his laboured breathing; he knew he was going to ejaculate imminently. He forced himself to return to a more aware state of mind and mumbled some words of caution: "You need to take me out.... I'm going to cum soon.... Rupa!" But his throaty whisper drew no reaction. If anything, she seemed to intensify her movements; it felt to him like he had gone still deeper into her mouth.

Despite her lack of any experience, Rupali knew what happens when a man climaxes. Once again, her knowledge was based on the occasional viewing of pornography on her phone and her private conversations with a married cousin. But as before, nothing could prepare her for when he exploded in her mouth.

Hans grabbed at her hair with the one hand still on her head, trying to pull her off himself but she refused to shy away. When the series of rapid-fire contractions of his penile muscles began and his pelvis involuntarily thrust upwards against her face, she was unprepared for the quick sequence of warm jets of cum shooting into her. She felt the spurts of thick liquid slam the back of her throat and the voluminous quantity fill up her mouth quickly. His seemingly gargantuan penis seemed to occupy all the space as she blew her cheeks out to take in the full measure of his ejaculate before she actually swallowed all of it. There was something so deeply intimate in the act of gulping down his discharge that she felt singularly in love with him at that moment. She didn't notice the taste as anything odd or strange; just the warmth and the thickness.

For Hans it had been the most cathartic eruption he could remember ever having experienced; like the aftermath of a gunshot, the steely rod quivered and throbbed as Rupali sucked the last of his semen out of him. The sense of release after hours of agonisingly postponing his climax, the endorphins that rushed through his bloodstream, all gave him the ultimate sense of contentment and joy. Her hand squeezed out every remaining drop as his once rock-hard cock began to lose its rigidity. For almost two minutes she kept him inside, sucking and tonguing the wilting penis till finally releasing her grip around it and removing her mouth from his crotch.

She stretched out her folded limbs and lay on top of him, her face nestled at the side of his neck. Hans felt completely exhausted as he rested his head on the sidearm of the sofa and placed his right hand around her back, the left one dangling over the edge of the settee.

***

Rupali was happy; she believed she had pleased her man and felt a strong bond of trust, tenderness, affection and love for him. She could feel the bulge of his genitals against the spongy triangle of her thick pubic hair and wiggled her haunches for a second. When she got no response from Hans, she decided to let him rest. Lying over him, feeling his nakedness against her own, she knew she wanted him in her cunt. Of course she was still a virgin but her hymen had been broken when Sunita, her girlfriend, had once inserted a dildo deep into her. It had hurt a bit, she had bled, but she never told anyone about it; not even her mother.

Having seen Hans' erect phallus, she knew it was larger than the sex toy both in terms of length and certainly in terms of the breadth. She was sure that if she was going to actually lose her virginity, in terms of penile-vaginal penetration, it had to be with this man. He was gentle and caring; not like the hicks and yokels that populated her hometown. Even though they had only met 12 hours ago, she was already lamenting the idea that he would not be with her for more than another few months. And also, once her mother came back, how would she ever meet Hans during the weekends when he was home.

But now was not the time to think these thoughts; there would be time to devise a scheme around Mama's tedious routine, she concluded. Rolling off Hans' body slowly so that she didn't disturb him, she placed her feet on the floor and got off the divan. Walking on tip-toe to the bathroom, she left the door open slightly and went about washing herself after a pee, cleaning her pubes and rinsing her mouth. Still naked, she went back to the living room and took a seat facing Hans, picking up the remnants of her rum. She glanced at the timepiece and saw that it was almost 9 o'clock in the evening.

Rupa felt a slight chill as a cool breeze suddenly wafted in through the open window. She got up and walked to the opening but couldn't hear the sound of rain, nor could she see anything beyond the balcony. Stooping down, she picked up her shirt from the floor and put it on, fastening a couple of the buttons in random order. She walked up to Hans and saw his chest heaving slowly with every breath; he had the most angelic expression on his face, stress-free and relaxed she thought. Going to his bedroom almirah, she plucked out a light cotton blanket from the top shelf where much of the linen was stored and took it back to Hans, spreading it over his naked body.

On the rare occasions, about once every six to eight weeks, when she had accompanied her mother to help with the chores, she had washed his clothes including his underwear, pressed folded and stacked them; she had swept his floors and once or twice even cooked for him. But for more than eight months they had never met. Till now. And what a first meeting this had turned out to be, she affectionately contemplated.

Rupa knew from her mother that Hans got up very early most days and went for a run in the mornings. She didn't know if he had done so today but watched over him protectively as he slept, her heart filling with joy every time she looked at him. He turned over in his sleep, facing towards the sofa's backrest and away from her. His hands had clutched the edges of the blanket like a child who believed it possessed some unique life force of security.

The comforter rolled with him as he turned on his side, revealing his muscular buttocks to her view. She stared at his arse for a minute, an almost maternal smile playing at the corner of her lips, before getting up from her chair and pulling the covering over him again. Then she went and sat down, sipping her very diluted drink. In fact, she wanted another one but decided she'd wait. Hearing the sounds of gentle snoring, Rupali realised that Hans was fast asleep.

It was almost midnight when the rain came down again, the noise through the open window waking Rupa from the light slumber she had dozed into. She straightened herself in the chair and saw Hans begin to stir. He turned on his back, eyes still shut as he stretched his arms out and took in a deep breath. The blanket slipped off him and left him uncovered; she looked at the muscular body and the view immediately ignited a spark in her. When he opened his eyes and saw her looking at him, he smiled the most charming smile as he apologised for having fallen asleep.

"I'm sorry; I must have flaked out. What time is it?"

"It's past midnight, Bhaiya."

Hans became aware of the downpour outside and said "Oh damn! It's coming down again."

"I thought you liked the rain."

"I do.... generally. But this has been going on for really long now."

"You'll get used to it," Rupali told him, "It's your first monsoon." She knew the rains were withdrawing, the winds had already shifted. She'd lived here all her life and knew the signs; the slight chill she felt in the air told her that the season was about to change soon.

Hans sat up on the couch and noticed she had a shirt on. He hadn't yet realised that she'd covered him with the blanket which now lay at his feet.

Knowing how susceptible people could be during a season change, especially heading into winter, she picked up the blanket and draped it over his shoulders saying "You'd better keep this on."

Hans gladly wrapped it around him; he could feel the drop in temperature. He held the ends of the shawl together by clamping the fingers of one hand on the cloth, then reached out with his other hand and dragged her down next to him. His arm encircled her seductively tiny waist as she sat by his side on the sofa, their haunches touching one another's.

A few minutes later, sensing his unspoken need, she got up and went to the kitchen to bring back the plate of sandwiches she had made six hours earlier. Unraveling the slightly damp napkin which she had wrapped them in, she put one between his teeth and began to nibble on another; she had two, he had six. Twenty minutes later, she took the empty plate back and started to make drinks for each of them. She knew it was the fourth or fifth drink they were going to have but it had been over a period of many hours and she had noticed that Hans never poured more than 30 or 40 ml each time. Besides, she wanted the buzz back again.

This time Rupali decided to have a whisky; develop a taste for it if only because it was her lover's ambrosia of choice. She went back to the living room, a glass of Johnnie Walker on ice in each hand and sat down next to him.

"Ahh! New drinks!" he said pleasantly.

"Well, its a new day," she replied impishly. "Unless you want to go back to sleep in your bed."

"No! I'm feeling fresh and very relaxed. But maybe you'd like to get some sleep."

At the back of their minds was sex, even though they bantered on for a while about anything but. They talked in hushed tones as though they didn't want to disturb the quietude of the night. The music had stopped; only the gentle sound of a light rain filtered through the window. Hans unwound his right arm from around her waist and placed it on her thigh, stroking the smooth skin with his fingertips while they sipped their scotch.

"Who does it better, your girlfriend or me?" Hans whispered into Rupa's ear. She blushed, knowing exactly what he meant. And the answer was so obvious to her; Sunita was a novice at cunnilingus compared to the sexy man sitting next to her. But she didn't respond.

Instead, she murmured, "Who does it better? Your Spanish girlfriend or me?" She looked coyly to her left and stared at him, saying "Don't lie!"

"I have never, ever, in my life felt as much pleasure as when you took my .... thing into your mouth," he said teasingly, but truthfully. "And I have never before had such a powerful climax after oral sex. That is the truth," he breathed into her ear.

She leaned into him, pushing her hand through the opening of the shawl draped around Hans, and caressed his wide chest. His fingers were still trawling along her thigh as he eased them from the top to the inside, only inches away from her pubic region. He felt her femoris muscle quiver against his touch as his fingers crept closer to her vulva, already feeling the brush of her pussy hair. He bypassed her labia and felt the furry copse of Rupali's undergrowth, once again marvelling at how silken it was.

She stroked down the front of his body, forcing him to release his grip on the blanket and let it fall asunder. Like him, she ran her fingers through his pubic bush till they both reached one another's genitals simultaneously. She wrapped her hand around the base of his penis while his finger found the wetness between her inner labia. They moaned together as Hans leaned back against the backrest of the sofa, still stroking her vaginal entrance. His phallus grew in Rupali's hand as she wanked its mushrooming expansion.

They reached for their drinks with their free hands, taking a sip as they continued to touch and stimulate one another. They wanted to prolong their foreplay even though, at the back of their minds, they knew they had a whole weekend together. But there was a concern in Rupali's mind; she wanted him to fuck her, to actually penetrate her vagina with his cock but the trepidation returned as she became conscious of the size to which it had grown in her hand. She looked at how diminutive her fist seemed as it wrapped itself around the thick shaft of his penis; the fiery red smouldering tip looked so menacing.

She decided to extend the debauchery of her night with yet another shot of whisky. Grudgingly, she released her hold on his manhood and stood up to go to the kitchen but Hans swiftly caught her wrist and held her back. They looked at each other and Rupa raised her empty glass, signalling to him that she was going to get another. He took a last gulp and handed her his own tumbler; then went to pee in the bathroom while she concocted their next round of drinks.

She was trying to build up her courage to take the next step which she wanted so desperately to do. She still feared there would be pain, even knowing that she didn't have to worry about rupturing a non-existent hymen. And of course, Hans would always be gentle; he had been so considerate throughout, she thought in an attempt at further fortifying herself. But still.... he's so huge, her inner monologue went on.

They drank; they talked; they kissed occasionally. Time went by till they couldn't stay away from one another's body.

Hans drew her head to him for a prolonged open-mouth kiss while he slid his other hand inside her shirt, finding the gap between her 2nd and 4th buttons. He groped the ponderosity of her breasts, taking them alternatingly into his large hands and massaging the well-stacked shapeliness. He pulled at the long hard nipples, twirling them tenderly as his tongue pushed against hers in her mouth.

Rupali's hand was constantly over his phallus and his testicles, pulling and tugging, stroking and caressing. Five minutes into the heavy petting, when they surfaced for air, she bent over his thigh and took him in her mouth. Her breasts rested ponderously on his right thigh as she held on to his cock and plunged it between her open lips. She stopped after her mouth was four inches down his rod and curled her fingers around the lower potion of his shaft. Her fist at the base, her mouth on top; together they formed an eight-inch long cylinder in which his cock glided like a well-oiled piston.

She was leaning over sideways and her shirttail wasn't long enough to cover her arse. Hans placed his right hand over the sexy buttocks and palmed over the smooth rounded surface while her head bobbed over his erection. His fingers glided into the crack between her curvaceous bum, starting just below her tailbone and sliding along the crevice over her anus as on to her vaginal opening. He felt the springy bulbousness of her outer labia and the folds of her soaked inner lips; drenched pussy hair surround the area as his fingers slipped along the fissure.

Rupali's head and the hand around his penis moved in sync, up and down the upright length. She felt Hans' fingers ploughing through the cleave between her buttocks and briefly paused jouncing over his penis when she felt him touch the rim of her anus. His fingers lingered for a while; at any other time the thought of him probing her in that hole would have been anathema, even vulgar and indecent. But this new sensation was surprisingly erotic, causing her to wonder how it would feel if he suddenly slipped a finger inside.

As the warm, wet snugness of Rupa's mouth swathed his throbbing penis, his fingers became more forceful and assertive. They probed her vagina and drew out the liquid secretions, using the viscid nectar across the short distance of her perineum from cunt to anus. With the oozy lubrication, he rimmed her arse hole and then pushed a finger inside up to his first phalange. He felt her lurch slightly against the intrusion, but then settled back to her cock-sucking rhythm.

Hans kept bunging his finger into her anus, occasionally lubricating it with Rupa's now flowing juices. He tried to push in a second finger after a while and managed to stretch her orifice just enough to accommodate both as she relaxed her anal sphincter muscles.

Rupali kept on fellating him as he seemed to grow bigger in her mouth; she kept one hand encircling his shaft while the fingers of the other hand teased the smooth scrotal sac that encased his balls. The insertion of his fingers into her arse hole felt wickedly perverted, but it also excited her in a gloriously profligate way. She was extremely horny, aroused at a primal animalistic level as she submitted to a completely new set of sensations. Simultaneously, she struggled with her feeble attempts at some cognitive coherence about her desires.

But she seemed to make up her mind. Rupali lifted her head and freed Hans' penis from her mouth although she kept stroking the slippery muculent length of his rod. She got off the couch, reluctantly having to forgo the pleasures of his probing fingers, and came in front of him. She parted her legs and stepped forward, straddling his thighs before sitting down on his lap, face to face with Hans. Her buttocks rested near his knees as he brought his legs together. She still had one hand curled around his thick penis, stroking slowly as she held it upright and made herself comfortable on his thighs.

Pushing his unyielding stiffness flat against his abdomen, Rupali slid a few inches along his lap and moved her crotch closer to to Hans' genitals. Her legs were wide apart, toes on the ground either side of his as she felt the side of his rigid cock press against her clitoris. She used her spare hand to part the petals of her pussy lips and rub the exposed portion of her expose clit against his cock, pushing and grazing against it. She then scooped up her right tit and raised it till her nipple was in front of Hans' lips, enticing him to suckle it.

He opened his mouth and took in the nipple, the aureola, and as much of her pliant flesh as he could suck in. His hands went around her waist, pulling her against himself as he felt her slit going up and down the side of his cock as she rocked her hips. She pulled his penis hard against her as she moved her haunches like a pole dancer along its length, moaning when she felt their sexual organs touch for the first time. She yanked his chiselled hardness so that the inflamed bell-ended glans burnished her clit, his pre-cum glossing over her slippery nub, their two most sensitive bundles of nerves nuzzling together.

His hands were behind her, supporting Rupa's weight as she tilted backwards in order to manipulates her haunches in such a way that she could flail her clit with his cock. The ecstatic ripples of exhilaration and thrill that coursed through her body made her groan as she continued to squirm and writhe against him.

"Bhaiya! Ohhh Bhaiya! Bhaiya!" she whispered and soughed as she ground herself against him, pushing back and forth, rising up and down, moving almost uncontrollably. The only constant was her grip on his penis and the gyrations of her hips.

Hans' hands had moved below her buttocks, unconsciously willing her up. Again, as though they shared an unspoken language, but probably driven by the same desires, Rupali raised her feet off the ground one after the other. She planted them on the couch with Hans' broad hands under her bum; he held her up, not letting her rest on his lap. She still had his cock in her hand, trying to lever it between her pussy lips and her clit; the head only millimetres away from her vaginal opening.

She rubbed the apex of his penis for a while along, and in between, her labial lips, no more thinking of the consequences of deep penetration. She was being driven by a primitive force, one so primordial and pristine, which had made all her apprehensions disappear. She wanted this man like she had never wanted anything in her life.