Hans' Maids - Pt. 02: The Young One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hans had his hands like a seat below her arse, fingers gripping the flesh firmly as he supported her when she raised her body. One of Rupa's hands clung on to his muscular shoulder while she used the other to position his cock directly below her vaginal opening. She then eased herself over the flared penis-head and lowered herself half an inch, feeling the splayed tip bore into her cavity. Her vaginal vestibule stretched to its limit as it took in another half inch, and then she paused. Hans held her up, strong hands beneath her rump as he leaned forward and took one of her nipples into his mouth, gently sucking and flicking it with his tongue.

She pushed herself down haltingly, feeling the bulk of what she believed was an oversized penis, fill her up gradually. Even though the aperture was wildly stretched, Rupali felt no real pain; more like an initial discomfort that seemed to dissipate with every passing second as she learnt to relax her vaginal muscles. Heryoni had never been so well lubricated as she continued her descent over the eight-inch rod.

As she slowly cocooned his cock with her vaginal canal, Hans felt like he was sliding through a duct of warm honey. Her grip around him was soft and tight as his penis head forged its way into the depths of her most intimate recess. He heard her moan as a shallow breath escaped from his own mouth, a gasp which reflected the ultimate transcendental pleasure that enshrouded him. His brain shut down as his body warmed; he forgot that she was supposed to be a virgin. He also forgot all about wearing a condom, not that he had any in the house.

Rupali finally felt the crown of Hans' cock push against her cervix even though the vagina had lengthened on account of her intense arousal. She pushed herself lower and felt an electrifying scintillation as his glans nudged the furthest point of her inner depth. She still had one hand on his shoulder; the other, she brought to her cunt and fingered the uncommonly lengthy protrusion of her raw clitoris.

Hans' fingers clawed at her buttocks, digging into the flesh as Rupa started her slow ascent back up his elongated shaft. She lifted her haunches the full length till his penis was almost fully exposed but kept his bulbous head inside. She controlled the pace as she went down and up and down again over his steeliness, her fingers rubbing over her clit.

Hans had slid halfway down the sofa, his head thrown back against the backrest, legs stretched out; his eyes were shut as all his senses were focussed on the warm liquid sensation around his manhood. She was riding him with greater purpose and assertiveness; nothing suggested that this was the first time she was having sex with a man. The mystifying sense of fullness in her central core, and the constant movement inside, sent electric shockwaves fanning out across her body as she pumped up and down his cock. Her heavy breasts swung wildly as she rocked, swayed and undulated on top of him; her moans were loud and her breathing heavy.

Hans blindly reached for her boobs and took them in his hands, mauling and kneading as she fervently jounced above him. He tugged at the nipples, tweaked and pinched them, as he felt the cauldron in his testicles begin to churn and seethe.

Rupali felt his muscles tense; the grip of his hands on her breasts was almost painful but that only seemed to add to her pleasure. She heard him roar like a wild beast, the brute force of his upward thrust lifting her high as he exploded inside her cunt. She felt the first few jets of hot semen shoot into her, flooding her hole as she continued her spirited caroming on top of him. Every nerve-ending in her body was on fire as she felt the surging liquid fill her up for the next five seconds till the spasms in Hans' body stabilised and his haunches slumped back into the soft leather sofa seat. She was amazed at how much cum he had expelled, considering the amount that had filled her mouth only a few hours earlier.

With him still inside her, she fell on to his chest, her breasts crushing against him. She placed her head just below his left shoulder and listened to the racing heartbeat. It took a few minutes before his breathing slowed down and his pulse quietened. She craned her neck to look at Hans face; his eyes were shut and his lips slightly parted as he breathed through his mouth. She took a hand and ran her fingers along his jaw, feeling the bristle that grown in the last 16 hours or so. She touched his lips, his nose, his chin, the eyelids, his forehead.... as though she wanted to etch an ingrained picture in her mind.

About ten minutes later, Hans's erection had dissipated and he slipped out of her easily as she unstraddled him and made her way to the bathroom. It was only then that it struck Rupali that they hadn't used a condom but strangely, she had no fear or regret about what had just happened. Besides, she had only just finished her monthly period and believed it was now the "safe" time. At any rate, she washed herself thoroughly and then went back to the living room. Hans was once again lying length-wise on the settee and she went and lay down next to him; they cuddled together and rested for a while, a deep sense of satisfaction in their minds.

***

Both Rupali and Hans were normally early risers and their circadian rhythms got them up at 5 o'clock. He went for his morning run while she did the chores she was supposed to do in her mother's absence. They had breakfast after Hans returned and completed his ablutions, following which Rupa used the washroom.

They made long languorous love in the afternoon and then, after drinks in the evening, spent a torrid night in his bed. On Monday they had sex again before Rupa had to leave in the early afternoon. For the first time in Hans' brief career, he took a working day off. Unfortunately, the second half of that day was spent in remorseful grief at Rupa' departure.

On Tuesday, Maitri, Rupali's mother, returned from her out-of-town trip although she didn't meet Hans till the weekend.

It would be almost eight weeks before Rupa and him would meet again.

***