Hans Off!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lips collided in a fierce kiss, their bodies pressed together, clothes thrown with abandon onto the floor, skin rubbing against skin. She pushed him onto the rug in the center of the room, her naked form straddling him, riding him with fervor.

Moans spilled from her lips, reverberating through the room, mingling with the loud grunts that escaped Sam with each sway of her hips. The intensity grew, their bodies moving in perfect sync, their breaths merging as they became one.

He turned her over, her breasts sinking into the plush rug, and he entered her roughly. His hard, curved member pounded into her, thumping her against the rug with a fervent rhythm. He seized a handful of her hair, pulling her head back, arching her back in a delicious display of submission.

Her orgasm surged through her, overwhelming her senses as they reached new heights of pleasure. Ecstasy consumed her, and she screamed his name, urging him on, desperate for his release inside her.

"Komm in mir!" she implored, her voice dripping with lust. "Gib mir all deine Sahne. Jeden Tropfen. Mach es, Sam. Mach es!" With a gasp, he complied, pushing her down as his release surged forth, filling her spaces.

To her astonishment, she felt the pressure causing his release to flow out around his member and out of her, splattering against her buttocks and even reaching as far up as her back. Warm and sticky, the familiar scent of their passion drove her to the edge of madness.

Breathless and spent, they lay together, their bodies covered in sweat, release, and guilt. The enormity of their actions had yet to fully sink in, but the undeniable passion that had consumed them remained.

Sam finally withdrew, and more release dripped out, evidence of their intense encounter. Peta turned to look, her eyes widening in awe. She was covered in his release, her center filled to the brim, and between her legs and on the rug, a pool of his release, white, lumpy, and warm, lay as a testament to their passion.

Gazing into Sam's wild, blue eyes, Peta hesitated, her voice trembling as she finally spoke. "That was incredible," she admitted, the weight of her words hanging in the air. Sam pulled her close, their bodies intertwined, covered in sweat, release, and the lingering shadows of guilt. They lay together on the ruined rug, basking in the aftermath.

12