Hanson Grey Files Ch. 01

Story Info
Hanson House recruits a new lesbian tutor.
5.8k words
4.45
5.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,231 Followers

MRS DUNNE

***********************

Mistress Rose looked at the files stacked in front of her. This was her "Shades of Grey" collection. Women, and some men, who she allowed to glimpse into the hidden world of Hanson House. These were people who'd not previously imagined a world of sexual submission and service but were willing to experience it. They lacked the power and wealth to belong to the secret society that had created Hanson House. But they still had something to contribute.

The principal and boss of Hanson House allowed herself a wry smile. This group was "off the books" -- not a part of the official program but an invaluable asset all the same. These women and men allowed her to provide some different learning experiences for the best pupils at Hanson House. Rose also appreciated that the people in these files had been getting their first real experience of exciting and kinky sex.

They had come to her attention for different reasons. One of them may have made a careless remark to an acquaintance who was "in the know" - someone with contacts at Hanson House - and their name would be passed along. Or they might stumble across a certain website "by accident" and linger a little too long for anyone to believe they were not intrigued.

Some were "simple housewives" who longed for something new and thrilling. Books and movies had fired their imagination. These were the easiest to lure - women who were ready for a secret adventure that would have shocked their friends but guaranteed they'd have no regrets in later life. Such women were perfect for providing a reward to the young men who had been fully trained and would soon be assigned to wealthy - and needy - older women.

Others on the list were suitable to provide additional training experiences for select pupils - especially the young women still being trained to be fully submissive. It was good to let them see that sexual service was more than a perverted pleasure of their instructors.

For all those reasons and more, Mistress Rose had established a luxury apartment across town that was used regularly by the members of her "grey files". It was a cost to Hanson House but one that was fully justified. Some of these people were willing to pay for their adventure -- especially the housewives entranced by the offer of some light BDSM. Rose made sure there was a full suite of concealed cameras so that she and her staff could watch back the action -- all the better to assess her students and gauge the members of her "grey files". She knew that what this arrangement gave her star pupils made it worth every penny.

So, Rose carefully screened all the possible members of this group and hand-picked the lucky ones who would be given a glimpse into the secret world of kinky sex that Hanson House had been created to promote. Even the task of reviewing their files was a joy. It still amazed her that "plain suburban folk" could so quickly find their kinky side.

**************

Mrs Elizabeth Dunne was the first file. She had been a very good find. Liz was in her late thirties with a successful career and two children. A woman of striking beauty, she'd been surprised to come to the conclusion she was unhappy in her marriage -- it was boring, if nothing else. Coming into her sexual peak, Mrs Dunne had realised she wanted more.

In passing, she'd remarked to a colleague that she was thinking of leaving her husband. Over lunch, another friend had suggested an affair -- sex with another man would "spice up" her life. But Liz had been careless. Her answer was a muttered explanation that she wished she'd tried sex with a woman when she was younger.

Not an uncommon fantasy. Yet, that one sentence had been passed along. Soon Liz Dunne started getting unsolicited emails inviting her to check out websites featuring young lesbians. It took just a few visits before the emails became more explicit and the websites more hardcore. The experts at Hanson House could see what Liz Dunne had never realised about herself.

Soon the questionnaires started arriving. At first, Liz had thought it harmless fun. Then she became more and more intrigued. What was it all about?

Mistress Rose had known exactly what it was about -- Elizabeth Dunne had the makings of a very confident lesbian dominatrix. Liz had never thought of herself that way but each questionnaire took her through more intimate questions and scenarios. In the end it was easy for the Principal to issue her proposition.

Why not experience lesbian sex for the first time with a younger, subservient female who will obey your every command?

"Come visit Hanson House," the email had read. "We will provide a young woman, well-trained and ready to serve you. These are your fantasies. We can let you experience them for real. Why risk living with regret?"

With such preparation, Liz was ready for her first lesbian experience. Having a younger woman was less intimidating since she really was not sure what to do. The other important thing was what the questionnaires had revealed about her personality. Mrs Dunne had the makings of a demanding bitch who would find it easy to take charge of another woman and who, to her initial shock, was aroused by the idea of treating her lover harshly. She found a way to arrange a "business trip" close to where Hanson House was located.

Principal Rose had already selected the young woman for this assignment. Sacha was one of the best students in her year. She'd scored highly as a submissive and her training had shown she was very skilled. Despite her cunt having never been taken by a man, as was the case for all the female students, she'd initially resisted the idea of service as a lesbian. She loved cocks -- her reports made that clear -- but Sacha had come to realise that sexual service was equally rewarding whether to a man or a woman. The benefits she received while pleasuring her female instructors had confirmed that.

Sacha was perfect for Mrs Dunne. She was tiny, with breasts barely more than A-cup. Her hair was short and dark brown. She had a great little butt and well-shaped legs. She looked gorgeous in the standard uniform of a black G-string, suspenders and stockings. That was how she was dressed when she answered the door to Elizabeth Dunne.

Liz gasped at the beauty of the young woman and the lush apartment. Sacha took her bag and ushered her inside where Liz got a full view of the large space and the iron-framed bed.

Sacha did not mind at all being ogled by the older woman as she placed her bag in the bedroom. Liz thought her very sexy, indeed. But the sight of the young Sacha had to compete the view of the apartment and the considerable amount of equipment and implements that was laid out. There was art on the walls, carefully chosen and replaced to suit each visitor. On this night, it was a collection of etchings showing women undergoing perverse sexual torture.

Liz was not sure how to start things off. Happily, her new companion had been trained in breaking the ice.

"Ma'am. I am Sacha. Until breakfast tomorrow, I belong only to you. I am yours to use in any way you please. I am fully trained to meet your every desire and give you every pleasure."

Liz Dunne was still trying to overcome her nerves -- and her shock at seeing the apartment for the first time.

"What a fabulous place. But all these... these items? Are we supposed to use all of this?"

"No, ma'am. You're in control of me and everything that happens. You can do whatever you want with me and you can use any equipment. Like I say, I'm trained and can show you how to use everything."

Sacha was totally convincing -- because everything she'd said was true. Happily, Liz remembered the advice she'd been given from the Principal.

"Do what turns you on the most", the Principal had said. "Do what you are most comfortable with. This is your first time so just have fun!"

The young woman in front of Elizabeth Dunne was certainly very attractive. She looked so young but that was what she'd been promised. Liz was a newbie and it was easier to experiment with someone younger. She liked young bodies, enjoyed peeking at young, slim women and wondering what they got up to in bed.

Now she had her chance and Liz, for the first time in her life, put her hands on another woman and began to explore her body. As far as Liz was concerned, Sacha was perfect -- just the kind of young woman she'd imagined during her recent masturbation sessions. Small and perky. The older woman felt her own arousal growing as she fondled the almost-naked student. She rubbed Sacha's little tits and ran her hands over her body. Her tight butt cheeks, framed by the tiny G-string, felt so good in her hands. Liz had never been permitted, never dared, to touch a woman like this. Now she had her hands on a younger female who assured her "anything is permitted".

"I want to kiss you," said Liz. She hoped it sounded "bossy" enough.

"Please, Ma'am," replied Sacha. "Please use my mouth."

Her own briefing had been very clear -- the young student was required to be as alluring and encouraging as possible. Mrs Dunne was to have a totally enjoyable night with as many new experiences as possible

Sacha went onto her toes as the older woman bent down to kiss her. She had no problem with being used by a woman -- not any longer. The older woman felt nervous and Sacha thrust her tongue into her mouth, trying to show how passionate she was about her task of serving the novice Mrs Dunne.

The kiss was a revelation to Liz. The sensations were electric -- to kiss a woman, on the mouth! She'd been told to do whatever came to mind, whatever took her fancy.

"What do I call you?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Whatever pleases you, ma'am. I can be Sacha or I can be 'cunt'. Or sometimes I am called 'bitch'. Even 'slave' is OK if that's what you want."

Liz knew just what she wanted. She had imagined it often and Sacha was so young and so tiny and so willing.

"What I want is to sit on your face. You are a little tart, that's obvious. So you can be a little tart and let me sit on your face."

Sacha was genuinely excited to hear that.

"Oh, ma'am. Yes, it will be an honour to do that. I will love being your little tart."

She truly loved giving sexual service. She was a natural as a Hanson House pupil and she'd not lied about the "honour" of having this older woman shove her cunt into her face.

Liz wondered if it was really that easy. She'd dreamed of this, thought it perverted and always assumed it could never happen. As she stripped off her business skirt Liz was conscious of her own body. She thought her legs a little plump after the kids. Her B-cup breasts sagged more than she liked. Exercising had always been on her to-do list but now she thought her bottom rater flabby. But her hips had spread nicely and they accentuated her waist in a rather womanly way.

Now Liz watched her "little tart" take off her shoes and position herself on the giant bed. Why had she waited so long for this?

With a little trial and error, Mrs Elizabeth Dunne soon had herself positioned over her first female lover There was no need for nerves -- the younger woman seemed so eager to do whatever she asked. Liz knew her cunt was steaming as she held her position over young Sacha.

"Eat me, little tart. Make me cum good."

The young student had no time to respond. Thanks to her training, Sacha knew how to enjoy women and the soft intricacies of their cunts. She loved their taste (just as she enjoyed her own) and truly felt satisfied whenever she could make another woman cum on her fingers or with her mouth. And she excited by the sight of Liz's neat little cunt as the older woman lowered herself.

Liz quickly discovered the exquisite pleasures of receiving oral sex from a trained slut.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped as the little tart's lips met her labia. That young tongue flicked across her opening and Liz hissed out her delight. "Fuuuck..."

Not realizing it, Liz ground harder as the smaller woman sucked her cunt and thrust her delightful tongue up into her. The pleasure from being eaten by a woman was indescribable. How had she never guessed it was like this? How had she never chased the idea of dominating a female, forcing the other woman to eat her cunt so fabulously?

The older woman was a novice and didn't really know what do to do as she rode Sacha's face. But that was no problem - Sacha knew just how to give pleasure.

Liz wasn't sure what she enjoyed the most - the amazing orgasm or the feeling of being "on top" and forcing herself onto a willing, hapless younger girl. Her cunt exploded and a seemingly endless stream of juices flowed from her hot hole into the mouth of the little tart. She tried not to scream her release but she found it so hard to control herself. The shock of the experience was that good.

Lacking experience, Liz found the position tiring and the orgasm overwhelming. She rolled off Sacha and onto the bed, her body heaving with relief and joy.

"Please ma'am," begged Sacha. "I am trained to do more. Will you let me give you more?"

"Yes, you little tart," panted Mrs Elizabeth Dunne. "Get down there and do some more."

She felt a passion she'd rarely experienced with her husband. Quickly, Liz struggled out of the remainder of her work clothes. She'd usually been shy about being naked in front of another woman but Sacha made it all seem so easy and natural. Besides, the pupil made herself totally naked at the same time.

Lying back, Liz spread her pale legs, intoxicated by the ease of taking such pleasure from a well-trained submissive.

"Eat me," she gasped to the younger woman, thrilled at the freedom to take whatever she wanted.

Sacha did a perfect job -- of course. It was only moments before the older woman's body was being smashed by a string of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever experienced. Liz screamed out again as the little tart sucked her clit in precisely the perfect way.

But, already, Sacha was deciding what to do next. She had been taught about older women and their sexual peak. Mistress Rose had ordered her to give Mrs Dunne as many new experiences as possible. Sacha knew what to do.

"Please ma'am, can I touch your butt hole? I've been trained and I am sure it will be good for you."

Liz was out of her head, too far gone to argue. The young bitch -- they'd said she was "trained" and Liz guessed that was the cause of her most incredible climaxes. Yes, she'd accept still more from this little tart.

"Do it," she gasped. "Do anything to me."

Sacha lowered her tongue to the anus of this novice, older woman. Could she really have been so sex-deprived with her husband that she reacted so explosively? The pupil had found it easy to learn about rimjobs -- the taboo element had attracted her from the start. And the older woman tasted just fine, too, as Sacha lay a bed of soft, wet licks around her small hole. Recalling her training, Sacha carefully inserted one finger into Mrs Dunne's cunt -- the extra lubrication would be required for a first-timer.

Then, her mouth once more on Liz's cunt, Sacha gently pressed her wet finger against the older woman's butt hole. Liz Dunne had never been touched there in her life but she was convinced the little tart could only provide her with pleasure. She was right, the sensation of her anal sphincters being opened was amazingly intense and, somehow, it made her cunt throb and explode even harder than before. The little tart was perfect, she decided, wondering if she could somehow take Sacha home with her.

As she rested, Liz pulled Sacha to her breasts. They were a good size, with sensitive nipples. What her husband had never realised was that Liz loved having her tits played with after her climax. It was a regular part of her masturbation play. Now she could pull Sacha to her and order the little tart to suckle on her. It was exquisite -- a revelation.

Her husband - Liz knew instinctively that her husband would never be able to give her this kind of sexual satisfaction. The man she had married was just as happy to "roll on and roll off". Liz Dunne knew she'd never settle again for boring married sex like that. It was over with her husband. She liked women and what they did to her and she liked the idea of taking charge and using a little tart like this one.

In time, Liz was ready to explore the other woman. She kissed and stroked and fondled young Sacha. Despite her inexperience, Sacha rated Liz as a competent lover. There was no doubt about her passion and Sacha knew that experience would help Mrs Dunne to improve her technique.

When the older woman was clearly heading for her cunt, Sacha readily spread her slender thighs, making herself totally available. There was nothing wrong with a submissive receiving pleasure if that was the choice of Mrs Dunne. Sacha might have moaned a little louder than necessary. It was her job to give pleasure to the older woman. And besides, some extra encouragement would ensure that Mrs Dunne would go there again.

"What about your bottom, little tart? Can I finger your dirty little hole as well?"

"Anything you want, ma'am. I've been trained. Please finger my butt if you want. But you might use some lube. I prepared my arse for you so it will be a little dry."

Sacha had been warned that Liz Dunne needed a little tutoring, As was required, she'd given herself an enema before her Mistress had arrived. That had left her without "natural" lubrication and both women would find it easier if Elizabeth first applied some gel to her finger.

For her part, Liz was struggling to control herself as she took the freedom to touch and explore the younger female. It was better than her imagination. Nerves long gone, Liz was delighted to take such liberties with a compliant woman, a younger female trained to obey in every way.

In her excitement, Liz was a little rough with the delicate place of her little tart. Sacha did not complain at all. In fact, it was thrilling for her to be the guinea pig as the older woman took her first taste of lesbian sex. The older woman's mouth on her cunt was satisfying enough. The fingering in her butt, though more vigorous than she'd have chosen, was not at all bad. Sacha concentrated on her own orgasms, knowing that it would please the older woman to have control of her sexual response.

"God, its so hot and so tight in there," exclaimed Elizabeth Dunne.

She was free to explore and truly not so worried about Sacha's orgasm. It was an incredible thing to penetrate a young woman like that -- fingers in both her holes - and to take advantage of her submission.

Liz wanted to try something else. She'd noticed the vibrators and dongs on the shelf. Without waiting, she chose a massive ten-inch dong. Liz knew that was too big for the smaller student but she felt a sudden desire to really test the young woman. The surveys she'd completed had revealed her mean streak and Mrs Dunne decided now was the time to really let it show. She wanted to abuse that tight, young cunt.

Happily, little Sacha was nicely wet. She made no protest as Mrs Dunne began to force the huge toy into her cunt. After all, she and been trained for this and she knew her cunt would accommodate something that size. There was discomfort but, for a Hanson House trainee, that was all the better to enhance her sexual service. She came beautifully as the huge toy was hammered into her, eager to reward Mrs Dunne.

The pace slowed after that. Liz had gotten past her nerves and was turned-on by simply exploring the younger woman's body. She ate her again and probed her holes -- especially her arsehole. Gradually she learned to be slower and more gentle but it was too late -- Sacha was sore and would be for the next day at least. Liz was apologetic but Sacha would not hear of it.

"Please, ma'am. Don't think its bad. This is what I am trained for. Its what a Hanson House graduate will give to her mistress. Or a master if that's what happens to me. My body is available to use any way you want."

mjar65
mjar65
1,231 Followers
12