All Comments on 'Hanson Grey Files Ch. 01'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great start hope to see more soon. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot first chapter, would love to see more of this story. The lesbian femdom was really hot, and the part where Sacha submits to Mrs. Dunne's pussy by letting her pussy piss all over her, even eagerly taking it in the mouth, as she gets an all natural shower and drink submitting to another woman's body. Hope to see more of theses characters and content.

My only real criticism is that the story could use a little more descriptiveness, like a more detailed description of Mrs. Dunne's pussy considering how unique looking every pussy is, and how much time Sacha spends worshipping it. Or for the golden shower scene a more detailed description from Sacha's perspective of seeing it come out of Mrs. Dunne, description of the color, and how it tasted, considering Sacha was getting it in the mouth, and throughout the story tasting Mrs. Dunne all over.

Great start to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES