Hanson Grey Files Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On hearing that, Liz ordered the little tart to go down on her again. This time she told Sacha to use a toy in her cunt while lapping at her clit. The resulting orgasms were amazingly powerful and left the older woman exhausted. Liz knew she could ask for more, demand more, and she kept Sacha busy late into the night. Her screams were muffled by the padded walls of the apartment. Sometimes she had to pause briefly, to regather her senses, and then she was delighted to have that younger female body to explore and experience.

Finally, Mrs Elizabeth Dunne was ready for sleep. It had been a long and very interesting first experience. As was her routine, she went to use the bathroom for a pee. The little tart followed her which Liz thought was odd, though she tried to ignore the fact that Sacha was in the bathroom -- being watched while on the toilet was a new experience for Mrs Dunne, who found it a little unnerving.

"Please, ma'am. Don't wipe yourself. I can lick you clean with my tongue. If that's OK, ma'am."

Liz quickly recovered her thoughts. Yes, that seemed a perfect thing to do with young, sexy Sacha. She shuffled forward and spread her legs, delighted as the little tart licked at her snatch, cleaning all traces of her pee and giving her one last sexual thrill before sleep.

Sacha repeated the act the next morning, after the two had woken next to each other. That was another first for Elizabeth Dunne who, soon after, had once more to sat on the face of the smaller, submissive pupil. Afterwards, in the bathroom, Liz opened her legs to let Sacha watch her piss. It wasn't embarrassing -- Liz felt power in this act, signalling to the little tart that her mouth would be used next. Sacha did just as she'd been trained, carefully slipping her tongue between the older woman's folds and running it over the delicate piss hole.

This time, Liz was able to take in some of the other equipment in the bathroom. She was especially fascinated by what appeared to be medical equipment.

"Its an enema kit," explained Sacha. "We are taught to give them. I was also taught to administer them to myself as well. It's a rule that I must clean and prepare my bottom for you before you arrive. But as I said to you, a good enema can leave my hole a little dry at first."

Liz Dunne wondered why such preparation would be required.

"So that you can use my bottom without any of that yucky stuff getting in the way. A mistress should not have to clean my shit from her finger. Or taste it even." Sacha gave a smile. "But I am told that sometimes a mistress will want to give me the enema herself."

There was no time for that. Liz had to catch a plane -- back to her job and her husband. That was too bad. She had enjoyed her time in a different city, using a little tart who was obedient and compliant. Elizabeth Dunne thought to herself that she must find a way to explore this further. She wondered, too, how she would tell her husband that it was over between them.

*******************

Mistress Rose had de-briefed with Sacha and watched much of the secret camera footage. She liked what she saw and was pleased with her choice of Mrs Elizabeth Dunne. The older, novice woman had been tentative but that was to be expected. Rose watched with interest as the she explored her first female submissive and, for the first time in her life, took her sexual pleasure from the willing pupil.

There was evidence, too, of the mean streak that had been revealed in Elizabeth's responses to the questionnaires. The Principal had smiled and made her decision.

Liz Dunne had been only too willing to accept a second invitation. There was only one condition.

"You need to relax and let your inner desires come out," she was instructed. "Sacha will be available for you again. She is ready to accept even more from you. We encourage you to leave behind any fears and to use her fully."

Liz had quickly arranged her trip. Her husband was told it was another business trip. Her employer was told it was a sick relative. Whatever it took, Liz could not get there fast enough to experience little Sacha again. She arrived feeling horny and with fewer of the nerves that had gripped on the first occasion.

Naturally she wanted to sit on the face of the little tart. She no longer felt self-conscious as she ground onto Sacha's pretty face. She was hungry for her release and sure, this time, that the dominance of riding the other woman made her orgasm all the more enjoyable.

Liz went for the toys again. They fascinated her, as did the idea that she could penetrate another woman. Liz did what she thought was right and played with both holes, eager to make the little tart cum. This time she had Sacha on hands and knees. A large vibrator was inserted in her small cunt and a string of anal beads was pushed into her arse. For her part, Sacha was a virgin as far as cocks were concerned but she'd been given plenty of sexual experience and knew what to expect. She came over and over for the older woman, thrilled once more that her sexual service could result in such wonderful pleasure for herself.

There was something else Liz wanted. Watching Sacha's anus swallow the beads was all the inspiration she needed. She wanted to penetrate the little tart. She'd let men fuck her, including her pathetic husband. She wished to experience for herself the power of thrusting and penetrating a woman. Liz reached for a strap-on harness.

But, suddenly, her eye landed on something else.

"Can I use the cane on you?" she asked softly, reaching for a long, thin example hanging on the wall.

"Ma'am, I am yours to use as you please," replied Sacha. "I've been trained to accept all implements. Please cane me if you want."

With Sacha on hands and knees on the bed, Elizabeth Dunne raised her hand. She gave no thought to whether Sacha might look forward to the pain. If she'd asked, Sacha would have hidden her fear of the cane and simply reminded Liz that the young pupil was hers to use and abuse. Liz did not need to be told. This was the first time in her life she would deliberately hurt another person. The thought filled her with excitement. She was going to ignore her nerves and do this properly. She wanted to prove to Principal Rose that she was worthy of being selected for this play.

There was a fearful sound as the cane struck across Sacha's tiny bottom. The whistle of the cane was perfect. The sound of it cutting into the flesh was even better. Liz knew the blow must have hurt Sacha but, true to her mean streak, she felt that one stroke was nowhere near enough.

Again and again, Liz Dunne slashed at the flesh of the little tart. Now she understood what it meant for a Hanson House student to be trained. She was feeling drunk on the power of being able to slash and whip at the young bottom that was in front of her. She heard the tiny whimpers and wondered how Sacha could take this agony. But Liz continued to cane the little tart, aiming further strikes across the back of those young thighs. It was mightily pleasing to see the red welts appearing almost immediately.

After a good fifteen blows, Liz finally had done enough and stopped to check on the results of her handiwork. She felt exhilarated from abusing the young woman like that. It was only when she rolled Sacha over and saw the tears in her eyes that Liz had any misgivings.

"Was that too much? I didn't want to hurt you badly. Why not tell me to stop?"

"No ma'am. It wasn't too much. I've been trained to accept more than that. I've got a safeword, of course. But I only want to serve and give you everything."

"But your tears..."

"Ma'am, don't mind my tears. I want you to hurt me if that's what you want. It's a privilege to serve you."

Liz couldn't quite believe what she was hearing. But the feeling of power was undeniable. Was this how men felt when they took charge of a woman? The rubber cock was still sticking out in front of her.

"I have hurt you but I still want to fuck you like a man. Is that how you say it?"

"My holes are ready for you, ma'am," came the honest reply.

With the little tart on all fours, Liz quickly had her new rubber cock inserted into Sacha's cunt. It was fascinating to feel the way a woman's hole could be opened, stretched - the way her muscles reacted to having something that size shoved into her hole. Liz felt faintly ridiculous trying to fuck Sacha as if she were a man and had a newfound appreciation for the skill that is required to fuck a woman properly. But, soon, her own lust got the better of her.

"Get between my legs, little tart," she ordered. "Eat my cunt. And you can finger my arse while you do."

Somehow the earlier tears had made Sacha seem even more desirable to Elizabeth Dunne. For good measure, she slipped nipple clamps onto the young tits and enjoyed herself by yanking on them as she came freely into the little tart's mouth.

That night, before sleep, Sacha followed Liz to the bathroom. The older woman had been researching, exploring the possibilities of her newfound role. Here was something that intrigued her, as dirty as it might be. But Liz knew she had all the freedom she needed and that her little tart would not judge her badly.

"I want to pee on you," she announced. "I want to try that and I know you'll let me."

"Oh ma'am, it would be an honour."

It was true -- Sacha knew she would be the first for Mrs Elizabeth Dunne.

As the older woman positioned herself on the edge of the bath, little Sacha got onto her knees and put her face near the older woman's cunt. She waited as Liz's bladder stirred and the older woman gently parted her cunt lips.

"Please, piss on my face," murmured Sacha.

To prove her desire, she opened her mouth for the hot stream. This was just as she'd been trained to do.

The hot jet of piss splashed onto Sacha's upper lip and quickly she adjusted to catch the stream on her tongue. The hot fluid quickly filled her mouth. The force of Mrs Dunne's stream caused a myriad of tiny splashes on her face. Sacha knew it was perfect when all that hot piss cascaded down her body and onto the bathroom floor. It was a dirty, perverted act and it always made Sacha feel validated as a submissive.

Liz was aware only of the exultation as she poured her piss into the mouth and over the face of an obedient, submissive young lesbian tart.

If there'd ever been any doubt, Liz Dunne knew that she was hooked by this new lifestyle.

***************

"You enjoyed your first experience so much," said Mistress Rose over the web. "Perhaps, with a little training of your own, you can develop further and really learn how to take charge of one of our students."

Principal Rose had reviewed the footage and again de-briefed Sacha. Both confirmed that Liz Dunne had real potential.

Liz was chuffed to be given such praise. She had been wondering how she might find more of that sort of thrill. The Principal had just the answer to that.

"Sometimes our students benefit from some extra tuition," she explained. "Both boys and girls. They can get a little stale with the same group of instructors."

That had been a major reason for the apartment and the outsiders who were permitted these glimpses of the secret world of Hanson House. But Rose had something else in mind.

"I want to offer you the chance to be a regular part of the training I give to my best pupils. You have seen the apartment. Perhaps you might come to Hanson House itself and help with some classes. Its only for the best pupils, mind you. Those with the best grades and the best potential."

Liz had to fight to control her emotions. The very idea was too wild to really accept. But Rose had not finished.

"You will need a little training yourself. I hope you will understand. Some of my staff can provide that."

Liz nodded eagerly, knowing she wanted to learn as much as she could. The next day, she went to her firm and asked for a transfer to another city -- to be closer to Hanson House. It was an opportunity she would not refuse. That same day, she told her husband she was leaving him. She didn't know what awaited her but "love" was not enough to keep her satisfied. Not when she could have access to young women, and a few young men, who she could abuse and who were eager to provide for her every sexual need.

12