All Comments on 'Happily Ever After'

by turncoats

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Claptrap.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Really dont know about this one. Whats up with the dude, I understand that he loves her but this? Wont happen in the real world, ever. He never even got laid but takes on the financial disaster of a wife who will have problems finding work and even if she finds work it wont be a good paying one without proper education. Add to this a kid that isnt even his, again because he never got laid. Oh and there is also is choosen eduaction wich will never pay the best money. Love makes blind but rarely stupid in your everyday life. But hey, she did get pregnant by a random guy because of her love for him. Turns out there was no need for that because she still went back home to his parents. I wonder where they live, because where I come from, women are going to the gynecologist regulary when they reach a certain age. There they talk about contraception of many forms and prescribe them. Says something about her if she isnt on some form of contraception and fucks her johns bareback. I pitied her in the beginning and actually thought this was a good story but at the end it was just so unreal. Not only both of the Main characters actions and thoughts but also the mother, 'Kevin makes sure of that! You're gonna take responsibility, right Kevin?" she turned to look at me sternly for that last part.' What kind of mother is that? If the situation happend to me at that age like potrayed here, my mother would have given her any help she needed but she would have done her best to prevent me from taking any responsibility there. Anyway, 2* because of the ending. Before that it would have gotten 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This doesn't belong in Erotic Couplings. There's nothing beyond a hug here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If only more stories ended abruptly with, "And so they lived happily ever after," we'd have a lot more pointless, lazy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wtf did I just read?! That was horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a trap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous