Happily Ever After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sanja, you know that I am truly sorry that I deceived you. I was tired of women throwing themselves at me and me finding no chance for love in their hearts. I had to find a good, loving woman that loved me for who I am inside, not for my titles. I found that woman in you and I desperately hope you can still find the man you love in me. I beg you to consider my honest declaration of love for you. We've come to know each other intimately in the past few years. We have shared thoughts, hopes and our bodies. Please share your life with me."

That was the moment I decided. I saw my Dmitri standing there and the conniving prince disappeared from my sight. I drew him into a tight embrace and murmured "Yes. I will share my life with you."

***************

It took two months to plan the royal wedding. In that time, Prince Oleg and I continued to explore each other, but we did not have complete sex. We had decided to delay the loss of my virginity to a traditional wedding night. And what a night it was.

After the servants had prepared the room with candles and rose petals on the bed, we chased them out of his - no, our - bedroom. In the flickering light, we lovingly undressed each other as we had done many times before. Our sexual arousal was at an expected peak, but the additional excitement of consummating our marriage and our love made us both giddy. He picked me up and carried me to the bed, turned down waiting for us. I lay on my back and raised my arms, inviting him to take my body completely. He lay next to me and we kissed passionately for a few minutes. I could feel my arousal throughout my body. I was dripping wet between my legs and my nipples projected stiffly as never before. The scents of the rose petals, the freshly laundered sheets, his body and my own arousal all swirled in my head.

My husband took the lead and began kissing all over my body. My neck, my tummy, my toes. Every inch of my skin became an erotic zone. The most important erotic zone, my mind, was churning with pleasure and anticipation. When he started licking and sucking my nipples, that anticipation burst into flashes of pleasure. Within a minute, I was bending and arching and grabbing and screaming as the first orgasm took control of my body and mind. I was surprised that it happened so quickly, and savored every moment of it. My husband gave me a few minutes to recover as we exchanged loving kisses. I felt completely satisfied, but knew that the best was yet to come.

When I opened my eyes again, Oleg was not in sight. I started to raise up and then felt him between my legs. He slid his tongue up my right thigh then switched to the left. He changed course and led his tongue around to the inside of my legs. He began kissing his way toward my womanhood, switching from one side to the other, slowly, slowly. My arousal began building again, deep down, in the place I needed him to fill.

My husband gently pulled my lower lips apart, exposing my pink folds. I had shaved, the way a princess should, and his eyes shone as he inspected his prize. Anticipation again rose and my breathing became shallow and frantic. I felt him start to lower his head, and then the magic happened. The very tip of his tongue just grazed my clit - but it carried a lightning bolt. I jumped in surprise. All of my anticipation was instantly converted into pleasure. He had arrived at my most intimate place and I knew what would come next - me.

Just as he had demonstrated in class many months earlier, my husband ran his tongue slowly up and down my inner labia. The feeling was intense, but somehow the promise of what would happen in the next few minutes seemed greater than the immediate pleasure. My skilled teacher knew exactly how to push me to ecstasy, and started on his mission. A cool finger began to enter me, stimulating yet another source of pleasure. I had never allowed penetration during our lessons, and now learned what I had missed. He slowly pushed it in as far as he could, and then withdrew it almost all the way. The pleasure was striking, but, again, it mainly served to expand the tension growing in my belly. He went in and out several times and then paused. I noticed him look up to my face and smile, which I happily returned. Then he lowered his head and my world exploded.

In class, Dmitri had scientifically explained the sensitivity of the clitoris and of the corresponding place inside the vagina, the G-spot. In our bed, Oleg began stroking with his finger inside me at the same time he began to flicker his tongue across and around my clit. The double stimulation quickly triggered a massive orgasm to crash through my body and my mind. My head lurched back, my spine arched off the bed, and my hips began to thrust awkwardly against his face. He later told me I screamed at that point, but I don't remember any of that. My wedding night was a smashing success - and it wasn't nearly over yet.

While I recovered, my thoughtful husband went to the table and poured drinks for us. My throat was dry and sore - from screaming I guess. We held each other and drank to refresh our bodies and renew our energy. We exchanged a look of such love, such intimacy, that the rest of the world simply disappeared from our minds.

"Now, my beautiful virgin wife, your last lesson will be your first experience of total love making. No boundaries. No fears. I will penetrate your body and bring you even greater pleasures than you've just enjoyed. I will spill my seed in you and take your body for my own. You will be my wife in all ways. Do you want that Princess Sanja?"

"Oh, yes." I said with trembling lips. "Please take me now."

The moment had arrived. Like all women, I had dreamed and fantasized about this moment. I was full of excitement and happiness. I was so glad that my true love would be the one to deflower me. My world was perfect in that instant, and about to get even better.

Oleg rose over me and leaned down to kiss me sweetly. His body dropped down between my legs, giving me the first sensations from his manhood. I felt my moisture run down my labia and smelled the scent of a woman in heat. I took hold of his arms and spread my legs wide to welcome the invader. He reached down and slid his cock up and down my slit, lubricating it for the next act. Then he pressed the head against my opening. I stopped breathing. He gently pushed into me and at last I understood. This was the final lesson.

He slowly filled me up. There was a stab of pain as he broke my hymen, but a few minutes later it had dwindled and was outweighed by pleasure. I was united with my lover. We were sharing the ultimate intimacy. He held still for a while to be sure I was accepting his manhood, then gently pulled back and began a slow, rhythmic entry and withdrawal. I savored each stroke. It went on for many minutes and I wallowed in the pleasure of it. I could spend the rest of my life just reliving those minutes.

Eventually, I realized that my breathing had increased so much I seemed to be panting. My rapid heartbeat was pulsing throughout my body. The tension was building again, and it was throbbing around the intruder penetrating my being. My husband started to moan and his thrusting accelerated. My body matched his every thrust. We were pounding into each other, racing for...

There are no words to describe my feelings in that moment. It is called la petite mort for a good reason. I was full and I was fulfilled. I was joyous and contended. I was a loved and completed woman.

*********

The years following our wedding were right out of a fairytale. Prince Oleg and I shared an active and satisfying sex life, even with the restrictions caused by ever-present servants. Our first child, Vaclav, came along after 3 years and his twin sisters arrived two years after that. My training in sex and childcare was very helpful.

Oleg became king when his father died about 15 years later, and I became the queen. By that time I had grown into the role of a royal and I have actually enjoyed it. Our largest challenge now is - finding a truly loving wife for Prince Vaclav. His father has suggested one extravagant process, proven to find true love.

And we lived happily ever after.

Yes, it's a fairy tale. What did you expect with that title?

I always appreciate your rating and constructive comments and suggestions for improvement.