Happily Ever After

Story Info
Guests at a wedding live happily ever after....
3.1k words
3.15
22.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is an entry for the April Fools Day Story Contest 2023. Please rate and vote! Thanks!)

"Do you Ashley Lousie Young take Ernest Snodgress Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband?" questioned the priest.

"I do," said Ashley, confident in her choice. Ernest was a real man. He was a stockbroker. He made lots of money. The perfect husband for a woman like her.

"Do you Ernest Snodgrass Jackson take Ashley Louise Young to be your lawful wedding wife?" questioned the priest.

"I do..." stated Ernest. Ashley was perfect he knew she was a gold-digger whore but he didn't want a smart wife. They asked too many questions and Ernest's business wasn't exactly legal. He wasn't a stockbroker. He laundered money for the mob. Ashley wouldn't ask questions. She'd just spend money, fuck him and bear his children like a good trophy wife

"Now does anyone object?" questioned the priest.

"We do." stated voices as the doors to Our Lady of Perpetual Chasity burst open. There stood a man in a sparkly purple suit whip in hand. One in a gold suit and six blonde bimbos with huge tits followed on leashes. They looked happy.

"What is the meaning of this?" questioned the priest.

"Oh, we're just a travelling group of beings that roam around the universe making lives better, the sexual repression of this church was beyond reproach. We're here to make everyone's lives better." said the man in gold as he snapped his fingers.

Our of Lady of Perpetual Chasity became a bordello. The women were transformed out of their professional dresses into mini skirts and hot pants. The men looked like Chippendale dancers. Everyone had been transformed except the wedding couple and the priest, he stood naked and erect in front of the wedding party. All his attempts to cover himself were in vain.

The man in gold strode up to the front of the church. He spoke to one of the slaves, and yanked her nipple ring

"Service the priest, Gigi." ordered the man in gold.

Gigi giggled and squealed with delight at her orders. It was always an honour to be given the priest when they went to weddings. She knew she must have done something to please her Master.

"Yes Master," she said, crawling over to the priest.

Gigi began to suck him hungrily. "Wron..." stated the priest.

"What's wrong?" questioned the man in gold.

"I'm a priest...I can't cum...wrong." said the priest, straining not to cum.

"I think you mean you're a pimp. You run this brothel and you're not afraid to plow anyone. You fuck several times a day. You can't get enough!" said the man in gold. "Just give in...you'll love it."

The priest could no longer stand it. He blew his massive load, deep into Gigi's mouth. She eagerly gulped it down. He was immediately transformed into your stereotypical pimp.

"Now does anyone else object?" questioned the man in gold.

"Now before I restart the ceremony, does anybody here object to the proceedings starting afresh?" questioned the man in gold.

Doctor Svetlana, the maid of honour, didn't know why she chose to speak.

Something had to be done. These people couldn't ruin the wedding.

"Who the hell do you think you are?! This is a society wedding. You need to leave now." Doctor Svetlana ordered her eyes not deviating from those of the man in gold.

The man in gold grinned and clicked his fingers. "Complaint noted," he told her. "My you're brave for standing up. I think I should reward you."

The collared sluts began to giggle.

Doctor Svetlana began to feel strange. There was a buzzing inside her head and her clothing began to feel loose. Her cherished platinum blonde hair was disappearing. The sudden loss of her blouse caused the most discomfort. She'd always been proud of her DD breasts but now they were shrinking. Horrified, she grabbed hold of them with her hands trying to stop them from shrinking but it was no use. It just felt so so good. It felt freeing and right.

"Just let it happen." The man in gold told her as he walked over. He began to rub his hands over Doctor Svetlana''s blouse.

"Here. Let me help you." said the man in gold.

In a second, Doctor Svetlana's formal dress was replaced with a simple white t-shirt and jeans. She sprouted tattoo sleeves on both arms. She looked like a bull dyke once they had stopped shrinking.

Doctor Svetlana wanted to scream through her new lips but couldn't, her new lip ring prevented it. She could only stand there, in horror, and watch herself change.

"There," said the man in gold, "Isn't that much better?"

Doctor Svetlana felt her voice change, "Yo, what did you do to me?" she stated in a deep baritone.

"Nothing to worry your pretty green head about babes." smirked the man in gold "I just changed your life. You'll be happy and stress-free now."

Doctor Svetlana felt scared. She liked her life."You no good bastard! How dare you do this. It is outrageo...owww!" Doctor Svetlana felt a wave of discomfort sear through her body as she tried to keep speaking.

The man in gold smirked at her and said. "A dominant like you shouldn't be tiring her head out with long words like that. She should be giving the orders Why don't you try giving an order?"

"You obnoxious!" Doctor Svetlana had free will she had to get her statement out but, her head felt like five hundred nails were being pounded in.

"Come on," continued the man in gold, walking round behind and grabbing her massive melons in both hands, "Talking and feminine verbs don't suit you. You'll feel much better issuing orders."

"What are you doing to me?" she questioned.

The man in gold softly blew green smoke into her ear. "We just want to help make you a better person Doctor Svetlana." he whispered to her.

"Ow Ow Ow!!!" Doctor Svetlana once again screamed out in pain, the sparkles and rainbows turning to sparks and lightning.

"But I only said, Doctor Svetlana. It is your name." protested the man in gold.

"Please stop it! It hurts." Doctor Svetlana begged.

"You mean don't call you Doctor Svetlana?" questioned the man in gold.

"Yes please, stop saying that. I can't stand it...it's so girly" protested Doctor Svetlana

"Well then what should I call you?" questioned the man in gold.

"Anything but that. Just please stop." begged Doctor Svetlana.

The man in gold mavolvently laughed, "Well if you wish. From now on you shall be called a lesbian butch named Vick."

"What? No? That's... ooh!" Doctor Svetlana tried to be disgusted at the man in gold choice of name, but it echoed around inside her head. All of the sparkles and rainbows returned in full force and the name Vick became who she was.

"Why don't you just give the name a chance?" stated the man in gold, "Isn't it nice hearing me calling you Vick'?"

"No, I mean Yes... I mean no, yes?" Vick was confused. Part of her told her the name and how she was feeling was wrong, but a much larger part of her was telling her that everything was now so so right.

. "Just let the bad feelings slip away Vick." he whispered to her, green smoke continuing to invade her ear.

Vick was beginning to feel happier and happier about her new self. There were still a few shards of resistance left though, "But... hair? Titties?" she tried to protest the best she could.

"Yes, doesn't your new butch look so sexy Vick. You should be so happy." Vick's resistance was broken. "So happy and slutty." she moaned. The man in gold tried to embrace her.

The man in gold smiled, his work almost done. "And what is your name?"

"I'm Vick..now get your hands away from me. I only like girls."retortedd Vick and as she said it she was rewarded with a wave of happiness and pleasure that washed away every memory of Doctor Svetlana until only Vick remained. "That's my girl." complimented the man in gold, removing his hands.

"You've been so good, Vick. I have a special surpise for you...the bride. You know you're a Butch Dom and you need a slut...so I give you the bride...Ashley. Now LiLi as yours." said the man in gold. He snapped his fingers and Ashley/LiLi was naked in front of Vick.

LiLi had been transformed from a respectable woman into Vick's wet dream. She had massive FF size breasts and glowing blonde hair. She had puffy lips and a great ass. LiLi was a woman who was made to be fucked.

"Not gay...not dyke." protested LiLi. The church/brothel was cold and LiLi's nipples were puffing out. She was trying to hide herself from Vick, her former best friend, who was now staring at her with desire like a hungry lion.

"Oh, we both know that's not true. You were only marrying Ernest for his money. What you really want is to obey...lick pussy and serve..." stated the man in gold. Thanks to him, new thoughts appeared in LiLi's mind.

You love women.

You want to obey women.

You need women.

You want to serve women.

You crave women.

Your body needs women.

Women make you wet.

You need to fuck women.

Fucking women is more important than anything.

LiLi blinked and twitched as her mind reconfigured itself. She was already beyond any resistance. Lust for women and the need to serve them her new world.

You love pussy.

You need pussy.

You crave pussy.

Your body needs pussy.

You need to worship pussy.

Nothing feels better than worshiping pussy.

Pussy juice started trailing down LiLi's leg as her desire for Vick grew.

"Slut, I need a good licking out." ordered Vick.

LiLi tried to fight it. She was no dyke .Still burying her face in a pussy would be SO good. It was what she wanted?

"NOW!" ordered Vick sternly. She wondered if she needed a flogger...a whip would be better...tan LiLi's ass a beautiful red.

LiLi quaked. "Yes..." she stated.

"Yes what?" questioned Vick.

"Yes Mistress." came LiLi's voice but it was muffled. LiLi was kneeling, Subservient to Vick, as was proper for a slut, her hands hooked under Vick's thighs so she could pull her Mistress towards her and bury herself even more deeply between her legs. Her face was pressed tight against Vick''s slit, and her tongue was clearly working as fast and as hard as she could as she strove to please Vick. From the way she was panting raggedly, breathing was clearly an afterthought. All she cared about was serving her Mistress.

And judging from the look on Vick's face, she was enjoying it very, very much.

Ernest, still "normal" found he could speak. "Ash...l?" Ernest questioned. "What the fuck?"

His voice filled the church/brothel and snapped LiLi out of her servitude. She turned towards him. She was breathing very hard from her eager worship, and her intelligence was fading.

"Er...nest" LiLi looked torn. She looked deeply ashamed, she was deeply ashamed..still, she wanted more of her Mistress's delicious pussy.

"I... I..." LiLi was petrified. How could she be a lesbian..it was SO wrong? Still, itt was SO good. Ernest noticed her rubbing her thighs together as more pussy juice trailed down"I just... I couldn't help it! Ernest she... she looks... she tastes... so good..."

Unconsciously, she licked her lips, longing for more pussy.

"But... you're straight!" protested Ernest.

LiLi was confused and squirmed with embarrassment. "W-well, I thought..." As she trailed off, she looked up at her Mistress. She was jonesing for more pussy.

"I just couldn't help it!" she whined suddenly. "I-I don't know, Ernest! I felt like I was going crazy when I... when she... it..."

"Shhh" Vick commanded, silencing LiLi. She sounded chillingly calm and confident. "Don't worry about it, Mistress knows what you need. Here."

Ernest's eyes almost bulged out of his skull as he watched Vick reach down and drag two fingers across the lips of her wet, throbbing pussy. When she stretched her hand out to offer them to LiLi, she didn't hesitate. She fell on Vicki's fingers. LiLi was just a slave devoted to lapping up every last drop of her Mistress's pussy.

"What did you do to her? What did you do to everyone? This is wrong." Ernest demanded of the man in gold, balling his hands into fists and stepping forwards. The man in gold just cackled, entirely unafraid.

"What makes you think I did anything?" the man in gold laughed. "Maybe you're just not much of a lover, Ernest. Maybe after years of sharing a bed with a loser like you, she was desperate for something a little better. Maybe all it took was a lesbian who actually knows how to treat a woman's body...besides we all know your feelings about men. Don't try to hide it."

"About men?" questioned Ernest. He'd never had any feeling about men...had he? Ernest knew he had a tiny cock...almost a clit. That's why Ashly had put up with him for so long. Still...desire men?

"Of course...all those nights on the 405... too embarrassed to suck a trucker off...well you don't need to be ashamed anymore...I'm here to help." The man in gold dropped his pants and out sprung his sizeable cock.

"Du..de..he needs to be punished for not sating my slut." gasped out Vick. It was hard for her to speak. For a new lesbian, LiLi was great with her tongue.

The man in gold smirked, sometimes his creations surprised him.

"Yes Vick, he does. Help me." said the man in gold. Vick found a strap-on attached to herself. It was vulgar and she hated it STILL Ernest had to be punished for violating LiLi.

Vick thrust into Ernest HARD.

Ernest just kept staring up at the man in gold's cock as he dimly felt his ass get filled more and more of the strap-on. His mind was blank. He loved this? He hated this? He didn't know. But, cock was all he wanted...especially the cock in front of him. He felt the stap-on push in, then pull back so Vick could push in deeper on the next thrust, but he didn't feel any pain or pleasure from it.

"I'm about halfway in now," Vick told the man in gold, and her breathing was ragged. She put both hands on Ernest's ass cheeks, kneading and groping them before spreading them again. Vick was determined to punish Ernest for violating LiLi with his cock. LiLi was a dyke. LiLi was HER dyke.

"Keep going and don't go too fast." stated the man in gold. Ernest wouldn't get to cum...yet. He had to learn to please first...as all good sluts do.

Ernest blinked as his ass continued to get filled with the strap-on. He kept staring at the man in gold's cock. If only he could have it in his mouth...

The man in gold smirked. He knew what Ernest wanted. Ernest wanted and needed a Master to guide him.

"Vick, LiLi is jonesing for more...as her Mistress...you have duties." Vick nodded. She took the strap-on off. She was a Mistress after all and Mistress's had responsibilities.

"Take what you want but know it has consquences." said the man in gold. He knew Ernest was too far gone to care.

Eager to please, Ernest placed one hand against the base of the man in gold's cock, and bobbed back and forth. Ernest closed his eyes, inhaling deeply, eager to savour the cock. His own cock is hard too, but that didn't matter and he loves the feeling of the guy's cock in his mouth, filling it up, and the way his cock tastes and feels against his tongue.

Ernest wants more and needs more, and he lets the cock slide down the back of his throat. He gags, and groans in disappointment. Ernest needed cum. Spunk was all he longed for. He could, and eventually would, drink gallons of jizz.

"Fuck, you're an eager cocksucker, aren't you? Oh, I'm definitely keeping you. It takes a man to know what a man needs." the man in gold stated. He placed one hand on the back of Ernest's head. "Yeah, take it, slut." He pushed Ernest forward, making him take the cock down his throat again.

But, Ernest was happy. Yes, he wants to take more, taste more, and feel more...he wanted nothing more than to serve. New to cocksucking, Ernest keeps gagging, drooling around the man in gold's cock and can feel it dribble down his chin. Yet, it's SO good and totally worth it to keep this massive cock in his mouth. Cock is all he wants?

"That's it fag, take it deeper," the man in gold stated staring down at him. "Cocksluts like you can take it and you know you're a cockslut..my cockslut."

Still, Ernest moaned, trying to shake his head and trying to shake his new feelings. But, he is not a cockslut. He's just a real man who...well, he just likes sucking cock especially this man's cock! It feels so good! It's SO right. And he's not even gagging anymore.

The man in gold hold's Ernest head in place like a vice "Stay still, slut...just drink and everything will be fine." he grunts.

Ernest just groans, his mouth still full of cock...and it is OH SO good.

Knowing from experience Ernest needs more "teaching" The man in gold starts thrusting, deep, hard thrusts down Ernest's throat. "You love it," he grunts, "cocksluts like you, you love it."

Ernest moans. He blinked. He does love this, yes, but does that make him a cockslut? He didn't want to be a cockslut...did he?

"Always thirsty for cock." the man in gold groans, thrusting deeper.

How did the man in gold know? Ernest's thoughts of LiLi were forgotten he could suck cock all day. Soon he would suck cock all day.

The man in gold's thrusts grow faster, and his grunts deeper. He stops speaking, groaning with every thrust, and eventually thrusts in hard spilling his load into Ernest.

Ernest closed his eyes, savouring the warm spunk. It tastes so good, feels so good to be filled up.

When the man in gold pulled out, Ernest lunged forward to lick the cum remains off his cock.

"Good...come along now slut..soon you'll get all the spunk you want." ordered the man in gold. Ernest was now on a leash...until he learned his place.

"Yes Master," said Ernest now totally subserviently. He eagerly followed his Master hoping to get more jizz.

The rest of the wedding party lived happily ever after serving in the once church now brothel under the guidance of the former priest now pimp. LiLi served Vick. Everyone lived happily ever after.