Happily Ever After Pt. 03

Story Info
A crossdresser at Disney World with his wife and friends.
10.4k words
4.36
5.6k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happily Ever After- A Princess at Disney Part 3

I was right about not needing an alarm clock in the morning. I woke up a couple minutes after six o'clock. The first thing I did was play with the new ring on my finger. It was a reminder of what had happened at the Magic Kingdom the day before, I smiled as I replayed the highlights in my mind.

First the surprise of Lisa, Steve and her family meeting us there after telling me that they were just too busy with their family run business to go to Disney, even for the day. Then there had been the proposal in front of the castle. Steve had asked me, not to be his wife, but his Disney princess giving me the chance to have a similar experience of being proposed to, like the women in the proposal videos that happen at Disney I watched all the time.

I spent more than a couple of minutes remembering Steve and I coming back to the room and me giving him a quick, but very enjoyable, blow job. Later we had watched the fireworks castle show- Happily Ever After together, while Steve held me close. It was probably the most romantic moment he and I had ever shared.

Those were the pleasant memories of the day. There were some others though that caused me some concern. One of the family members that had come with Lisa and Steve was Lisa's brother Eric. Eric was an attractive man and it appeared that Sarah definitely thought that. They had seemed close all day. What worried me the most though was right before bed last night, I had told Sarah I loved her, and she had basically ignored me.

I removed my ear plugs and heard Sarah snoring, fairly loudly, I knew that likely meant she was going to be pretty grumpy when her alarm went off. I decided I would jump in the shower now in hopes of missing that. I slide quietly out of bed and moved through the dressing area, pulling the curtain behind me and stepping into the bathroom.

I resisted the urge for a long shower, including a brief thought of getting myself off while remembering sucking Steve's dick yesterday. I did quickly shave my legs and underarms. When I finished, I wrapped one towel around my head and one around my body, tucking it up under my arms. Stepping out of bathroom I noticed the light was on in the room, so I knew Sarah was up. I pulled the curtain back and saw her picking out clothes to wear for the day.

She noticed me and turned in my direction, looked me up and down her eyes conveying something, I am not sure what. "Good Morning. You forgot to turn your coffee on before you got in the shower."

"Good Morning. Thanks. I was trying to be quiet and not wake you up."

"Oh, thanks. You are up and moving early. Sleep well?" Her tone was pleasant and not at all what I expected.

"Yes, how about you?"

"Yes, I am surprised at how awake I am this morning. Although, I am looking forward to a nap this afternoon." She moved past me and pulled the curtain back in place.

I sat on the bed. When I looked over to the dressing area, I realized that Sarah hadn't pulled the curtain all the way closed, I could see her in the mirror as she removed her PJs. While she had briefly accidentally flashed her boobs to me yesterday, this was the first time I had seen her completely nude in a long time. It appeared she was giving herself a once over. While softer and rounder, for a woman who would be fifty-two on her next birthday, she still looked good. She turned and was looking at her butt. That was one part of her that looked just as good today as it had thirty years ago. I saw her mouth begin to form a smile obviously happy with what she saw.

As she reached for the door to the bathroom her eyes caught mine in the mirror. Her smile changed to what, I wasn't sure, maybe it was a smirk, or even a frown. The door closed behind her and I heard the shower turn on. I sat for a second wondering what, exactly, I was thinking, and why I was aroused enough by what I had just seen, that my penis was slightly stiff underneath my towel.

I picked up my phone and wrote a quick text to Lisa- "Good Morning! Just wanted to say it was great to see you yesterday. Thank you for helping arrange all the surprises." I added smiling emojis.

I immediately saw dots indicating that Lisa was typing- "Good Morning Girlfriend. You are welcome."

I was a little surprised at her short response- "Wish I could have spent more time chatting with you though. Also wish we could have our cruise ship coffee mornings."

On the cruise we developed a routine where we meet on the top deck each morning and had coffee together. It is where we became friends.

She responded- "Well, you were a little busy yesterday. I miss those mornings also. Hopefully on Saturday we will have more time to chat. Hope you all have a wonderful day today."

Her tone was definitely different than her normal upbeat attituded, I typed- "Can't wait to see you Saturday. Hope you have a good day."

I got up to start the coffee and pick out my clothes for the day. It was already in the lower seventies and the high for today was going to be eighty-four. I pulled out a pair of khaki shorts. These were probably my favorite shorts because they were short enough to show a lot of leg and they fit my butt perfectly. Since my butt and legs were my favorite girl features to show off, I liked to wear them.

I had a maroon shirt with Timon, Pumba and Hakuna Mata written on it. I was going to wear my leopard print ears today. While I knew no one would see them, I decided on my leopard print bra and bikini panties to match the ears. I laid all of it on the bed as I heard Sarah stepping out of the bathroom.

She pulled the curtain back for the dressing area and I saw that she was wearing her towel in the same fashion as I was. I moved over to one of the sinks next to her and when we saw our twin reflections in the mirror, we both laughed lightly. After shaving very closely, I started on my makeup while she quickly blew dried her hair. When she was done with her hair we switched and while I dried my hair, she started her makeup.

Like yesterday, because of her experience, and lighter makeup, she was done before I was and moved into the room to get dressed. Watching her in the mirror I saw her stop and look at what I laid out to wear. She shook her head, smiled and went to get her clothes.

"Cute choice for your undies. You are such a girl. Are planning on someone seeing you in just your bra, panties, and ears. I mean I am sure it would be hot, but Steve won't be back until Sunday." She laughed.

"Maybe I was going to model it for you." I joked.

"Oh sweetie, we have talked about that. I am not into girls. Maybe Lisa, Nancy, or Melissa would like it, but I would prefer leopard print boxers, and on a man, who wasn't wearing Minnie Ears." She dropped her eyes down and frowned, quickly followed by a smile.

I picked up my clothes and moved to the dressing area pulling the curtain behind me. I got my parts situated, the bikini panties were tight, but I added a panty liner to help keep things in place and the front smooth. Next was the bra and my breast forms. I slipped the Minnie Ears on and thought, yes, I do look kind of hot, maybe I should wear this for Steve one time.

Sarah was dressed when I stepped out. Again, she was wearing capris, brown this time with a pink Margaritaville t shirt. She had a collection from every Margaritaville we had ever been in, plus some. She had pulled her hair through the back of a navy Disney Cruise baseball hat.

She turned and looked at me. "You might be a little old to be wearing those shorts, and the shirt is definitely tight, but you look good. I actually like the ears and I will be giggling all morning knowing your bra and panties match."

"Thanks, are you wearing your fanny pack today?" I asked.

"Yes, why? No back pack for you today?"

"No, we aren't going to be gone all day and it doesn't really match the outfit, especially the ears." I handed her my lipstick.

She laughed. "You are such a girl and I love you for it. Don't forget your coffee, are you ready?"

I put a red Magic Band on my wrist, noticing Sarah was wearing her pink one today. Then I grabbed my coffee and ran through what she had just said. Ever since last night I had been worrying about why she didn't respond to me saying I love you, not once but twice. Now, she had just told me she loved me, for being a... girl?" What did that mean?

She had stepped out of the room and was already talking to Pat and Jordie by the time I had everything I needed and was ready to go. Pat was wearing jean shorts that made it almost to her knees and a grey Mickey T shirt. Jordie was wearing a pair jean shorts, with tears in them, that were maybe a little more modest than my shorts. She was also wearing a v neck t shirt that showed more than a little bit of her cleavage. She also had the royal blue Minnie Ears we had bought the first night.

"You look hot." Jordie said to me with a big smile.

"So, do you." I responded. "Those ears and your makeup make your eyes just pop. Wow."

We had gone through the restaurant quickly, grabbing muffins, yogurts and coffee for our breakfast. I loved the blueberry muffins and made sure I got at least one on each trip. We did a quick review of the plans for the morning. Then headed to the bus stop.

It was still a little cool, but the sun was rising quickly, and you could feel it warming everything up. It was nice to be walking by the longer line for the Magic Kingdom bus. The line for Hollywood Studios was long also, we would be going there tomorrow. Reaching the second bus depot we fell in with the groups waiting for the Animal Kingdom bus.

The bus ride to the Animal Kingdom is a little shorter than the ride to Magic Kingdom. Jordie had chosen to stand for the ride. It hadn't been intentional, but her butt had ended up being in a direct line with a dad about her age who was sitting with his young son on his lap. While he fought not to check her out, he lost several times.

Unfortunately, that had been noticed by his wife and it was looking their day was going to be starting of rough. On the walk to the park entrance I told Jordie about it thinking she would laugh. Instead, she genuinely felt bad about causing a problem. It was another reminder of just what a good person she was.

Since none of us had a bag we were able to skip the much longer bag check line and went to the Passholder entrance line. It was almost as long as the other lines, but you were fairly certain that everyone in it was able to operate their Magic Band and fingerprint scan without a problem so it would move quicker. Right as we got in line, they opened the lines and people started to walk in.

Animal Kingdom is a big park, we followed the crowd until we got held up in front of the Tree of Life. A huge man-made tree, that like Cinderella's Castle for the Magic Kingdom, is the iconic visual representation for the park. It was obvious that most of the early arrivals were grouping on the left and headed to the Avatar area of the park to ride Flight of Passage. Fortunately, we had a Fastpass for that, so we grouped to the right.

Just before nine o'clock the speakers came to life and you could feel people starting to stir and get antsy. I directed Pat and Jordie's attention to the base of the tree and as the recorded welcoming announcement finished with "Let your imagination take flight" a flock of beautifully colored parrots took off flying over head and leading everyone into the park.

We started to walk with a purpose to Asia. I loved the theming and design of the park and always saw something new. We could see Exhibition Everest in the distance and this time it was me who suggested a quick pee break. After a stop in the ladies' room, we headed to the entrance for the roller coaster, the wait time was listed as five minutes meaning there was no wait.

We went through the queue, never stopping and were loaded directly into our rail cars. I rode with Jordie, with Sarah and Pat in the car in front of us. This was my favorite Disney coaster, so I was excited to ride it. We started with some small downward circles and then the ride was pulled up to the top. The view from here was great and we could see Hollywood Studios off in the distance. At the top you dropped and picked up speed before coming to a stop where it looked like the track had broken.

Jordie pulled on my arm. "What is the deal with all the hair ties?" She asked pointing out the hundreds of hair ties laying on the ground on both sides.

Just as I started to answer, the ride released, and we sped backwards. I had my hands in the air and decided I would add to the screams of the other girls on the coaster. I had been working on my girl voice and while it was far from perfect, I no longer tried to avoid speaking. The ride came to a stop again.

Sarah turned some towards where we were sitting. "Was that you screaming?"

"Maybe."

"God, you are such a girl." She responded.

Jordie smiled at me and then we hurtled downward and I screamed again. We all had our hands in the air for the ride and I was glad Jordie and I had put our ears in the basket in front of us. I was disappointed though that they wouldn't be in the ride picture.

It came to a stop and we excited the vehicle, stopping briefly to touch my Magic Band for the ride picture. As with almost every main Disney ride, we went through the gift shop to exit.

"Who wants to ride again?" I asked.

Both Pat and Jordie said yes. Sarah said she would wait for us and just do some people watching. The wait time was listed as twenty minutes now, so I directed Pat and Jordie to the single rider line. We got to the end of that line and there were only two others ahead of us, they both were quickly assigned someone to ride with.

"Okay, so whoever gets to ride with the hottest guy has to buy the others drinks at the pool, okay?" I said.

"Do we vote on hottest guy?" Jordie asked with a smile.

"Sure."

It turned out Pat won the bet, it wasn't close so need for a vote. Although the high schooler or maybe college freshman that got Jordie as ride mate would have been sure he had won something. It was funny to see the excitement on his face when she got in line with him. I rode with the mom of young girl, who was in the car in front of us with her dad. Mom was clearly nervous about the situation and I held back from laughing as she reminded them to all the things they needed to do for safety.

After the second ride we found Sarah and made our way to the Safari ride. I ended up walking with Pat. I had felt like we had lost a little of our closeness recently. I am not sure if that was because Jordie and I had become so much closer, but I was glad to get to spend a little time focused on her.

"So, get a phone number?" I asked.

She just laughed; I swear her laugh could make a bad day immediately turn good.

"Although, after seeing how friendly you were Lisa yesterday, I thought maybe you had changed your mind about what team you are on."

She gave another laugh then said. "Lisa is just fun to be around, you know that. Although, I can't believe I am saying this, but do admit seeing her again and remembering the orgasms she gave me on the boat, well, let's just say I think she could convince me to do that again."

I was shocked. "Really? Wow. That good?"

"Yes, seriously, I have never had an orgasm or orgasms like that in my life." She laughed again.

We continued the walk. She asked some blunt questions, which was her style, about what had happened with Steve when we went to get the ponchos yesterday that I answered. We talked about how much fun Disney was and just had a pleasant conversation. By the time we made it to Safari ride it felt like we were as close as we had always been.

We had a Fastpass for the Safari so moved straight to the front. We had arrived right at the end of our window for it, having set it up so that we could move to our next Fastpass right afterwards. We were hoping to be keep our goal of hitting all the main rides and being on our way back to the hotel a little after twelve o'clock.

We let Jordie and Pat sit on the outside of our row so they would have the best view of the animals. The highlights for them were seeing the baby giraffe and baby elephant. Both had just recently been put out on the Safari. For Sarah and me, the highlight was seeing one of the lions moving. Most of the time you were happy to just see one of them laying on the rocks.

We left the Safari and headed to Flight of Passage, our next Fastpass. The ride was amazing, but I had just a touch of motion sickness when it was done. Pat and Jordie couldn't stop talking about it as we took the back path to the Harambe theater to watch the Lion King Show.

I loved this show, Sarah had grown bored with it since I made us watch it every time we were here. As we stood in the line waiting for the eleven o'clock show to start, she had moved over near me.

"Standing here I just had this thought. Every time we watched this before I thought you were just perving on the woman in the bird costume who does the flying, the Bluebird or whatever they call her. That wasn't it though was it; you were checking out her costume, you wanted to be wearing it, right?"

I was a little shocked and couldn't look into her eyes. "Yes."

"So many things make sense these days in hindsight. It is amazing I am still figuring some of them out."

The performer she was talking about wears a bright yellow and blue leotard and leggings costume and headpiece that make it look like she has some feathers. Her makeup is heavy but meticulous. During parts of the performance, she is attached to a cable and appears to fly. There is something about her, and the performance, that to me, just exudes femininity.

"I wish I had been brave enough to tell you, I am sorry." I still couldn't meet her eyes.

"I wish you had also."

The doors for the show opened and we entered the theater. The seating was on bleachers in four sections. We were led to our area and sat down. The show is a live performance that retells the movie The Lion King in twenty minutes. There are audience participations, acrobats, dancing, and singing. It is a fun, feel good show.

At the very end younger kids are picked to participate and they get to walk around shaking musical instruments. Every time I see it, I tear up thinking about how happy the kids are, and how happy their parents are, knowing how happy the kids are.

This time, tears were actually flowing. Jordie saw me, smiled and then took my hand. Pat smiled at me and I saw her eyes were a little damp. Sarah looked at me and rolled her eyes, but she did smile. The show ended and we made it outside.

"Hey ladies, I uh, need to go to little girls' room." I announced.

"Yes, you do. Your make up is a mess." Sarah said.

Our next stop was It's a Bug Life. A cute 3-D show with other stimulus that results in screams and laughs. It is located in the base of the tree of life and it is fun to look at all different animals that are carved it to the tree as you walk thru the queue.

The show is fairly short, and we were quickly headed to the Dinosaur ride, our last Fastpass. After racing through a dinosaur infested area in a ride vehicle that speeds up, slows down, and bumps up and down we were done.

Around the corner was Dinoland and I knew that there was a meet and greet for Donald Duck. We were a little ahead of schedule and asked if I could get in a line for a picture. Jordie said she wanted one also, so we got in line while Pat and Sarah headed off for snacks. They were waiting for us after we got our picture done.

"Okay girls, one last stop and then back to the resort." I announced.

"I thought we had finished the rides?" Pat asked.

"We have, but it is now noon which means it is okay to have a drink." I responded.