Happily Ever After Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah laughed. "I can't believe I almost forgot about that."

"Forgot what?" Pat asked her eyes moving between us.

"The best drink in all of Disney World is here." I said. "It is a frozen Coke with Captain Morgan's and it is a must have for me when I am here."

I heard Pat say she was in, followed by Jordie so we headed to the small hut right at the entrance to Asia and ordered four of them. We drank them as we made our way to the front of the park. I pulled my phone out and ordered a Minnie Van. The midday wait for a bus could sometimes be long and I wanted to give us all the relaxation time I could.

By one o'clock we were all at the pool, including Sarah who had found a spot under an umbrella. We also all had another drink and enjoyed a nice power nap of about an hour. I was the first to wake up and noticed that the pool was definitely more crowded than we I had fallen asleep.

"Oh, some serious eye candy. I am not still sleeping, and this is a dream, am I?" Pat woke up next and like me had noticed the three dads, probably in their early thirties, standing in the waist deep water. All of them were in awesome shape and couple of them had some great looking tattoos.

"Yes, but I get the one on the right." I responded smiling.

"Are you sure you handle him? He looks like he is definitely going to take charge in the bedroom, or whatever room he is in." Sarah had also woken up and snickered a little as she said that.

Not sure if it was the couple drinks or feeling froggy because of the nap but I responded. "Well, I would like to try but you are right, you are the one that likes them in charge and wants to be Anastasia Steele. Think he would tie you up and spank you? Maybe you should take him."

One of the things I could never understand with Sarah was that she loved to read bodice ripper romance novels, had read all the Fifty Shades of Grey books, and even read some BDSM erotica online. You would think someone who read those things would have some interest in sex.

The look on her face made me realize I had pushed a button. Her response confirmed it. "So, the guy sitting here in the woman's bathing suit, with fake nails, an engagement ring on his finger from a guy whose dick he sucked yesterday, is giving me grief about reading some sex stories?"

I started to respond with some backpedaling but she kept going.

"You are such a girly girl that you actually know who Anastasia Steele is and read the books yourself like most of the other women in the country. I bet as you were reading them you were wishing you were her!"

She had accented other women when she spoke and what she said about Anastasia was partly true. Sarah was gathering her things. "I am going up and showering. We planned a little surprise for you this evening so we all will need a little extra time to get ready."

Before I could say anything, she was walking out of the pool area. Jordie had woke up last and only heard a part of it. "What the hell did I miss?" She asked.

"Me being too big for my panties. Sorry guys, I will go apologize to her. Just another trip on our roller coaster, and not one of the fun Disney ones."

Pat laughed. "I am sure it will be fine. And it is true, who wouldn't want to end up married to rich dude that made you orgasm all the time." She laughed louder.

I got to the room and Sarah was still in the shower. I felt my phone vibrate and saw I had a text.

"Hope day three at Disney is going well. Want to say thanks for a fun day yesterday, especially the late afternoon part." Steve had sent.

I immediately smiled. All day I had been forcing myself not to text him. I was worried that the reason he had stopped texting me before was because he thought I texted him too much.

I immediately replied. "It has been good but not anywhere close to yesterday. Especially what happened before and after the parade." I added a winking emoji.

"Heading back to work. Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you." He put a smiling emoji with that.

"Thank you. Thanks for texting, it made my day. I have been thinking about you all day. Can't wait for Sunday, especially to being alone again." I added a heart eyes and winking emoji.

I was so wrapped up in my phone and the texts that I hadn't noticed that Sarah had come out of the shower. When I looked up, she was standing in her towel looking at me. I couldn't read what was on her face.

"Sarah. I am sorry about earlier. I was trying to be funny. It was a bad joke. I think, I was trying to, I don't, level the field or something. I mean obviously you have huge leverage on me because of well this."

I waved my hand over my current outfit which was a woman's bathing suit and held up my hands showing off my nails. I hope she heard the sincerity in my voice as I spoke. I had more to say but knew this next part would be tricky.

"You have been awesome, amazing, accepting, encouraging, everything. It doesn't mean that I sometimes don't feel scared, insecure, intimidated." I was pretty much rambling. "Anyways, sorry again."

"Okay, but while you may be okay with the world, or at least parts of the world knowing, your secrets. I like to keep mine private. Now get in the shower. We have a lot of work still to do." She said in a flat matter of fact tone.

While showering I was trying to figure out if we were okay. I was also thinking about how she had responded to what I said. The lack of emotion in her response was bothering me. As I thought about it, I began to wonder if maybe that had been going now for a while.

Stepping out of the shower I heard voices talking and soon recognized that at least Jordie was in our room. I wrapped my hair up in a towel and again wrapped my towel around the upper part of my body. I took a quick peak in the mirror to make sure that it fell low enough to cover everything then pulled the curtain back and stepped out.

I saw Sarah sitting in a chair and Jordie doing her make up. Her hair was swept up on top of her head, parted in the middle, with big loose pony tail held in place with large light blue bow. On the bed I saw I saw a light blue dress, along with a box.

"Hey, dry your hair and then go over the Pat's room. She is going to do your hair. Then come back here and Jordie will do your makeup. And hurry up. We are running a little behind." Sara directed.

I followed the directions and five minutes later I was sitting in a chair in Pat's room while she was pilling my hair on top of my head. She asked if everything was okay with Sarah and I told her yes, for now. I started to ask if Sarah had said anything to her recently but held off.

I left Pat's room without being allowed to look at what she had done to my hair. I knew it was all on top of my head. Jordie had me immediately sit down so she could get my makeup done. Sarah was behind the curtain getting dressed.

When she came out, she was wearing a light blue dress with capped sleeved. The hem of the dress stopped just above her knees and she had knee high white socks on. Her shoes were a pair of black Mary Janes with a small block heel. Her makeup was amazing.

Before I commented she was pulling out stuff from the box on the bed. A pair of emerald green flats with big fluffy white ball at the toe was first, a pair of flesh toned tights followed, then an emerald green dress.

"Figured out your costume yet?" Sarah asked as she turned to me. "Oh, Jordie her makeup is great."

She had just finished with me. "Thanks, I am going to run and finish doing mine and get dressed. See you all in about thirty minutes?"

Sarah responded as Jordie was leaving the room. "Sure."

I was still almost mesmerized by how good Sarah looked. The light blue dress and bow would have made her blue eyes stand out on their own, Jordie' makeup job made them jump out.

"Sarah, you look fantastic. Wow, just beautiful."

Her eyes widened at that in a look of surprise. "Umm, thank you. Let's get you in costume. I am sure you are going to look great also. I will let you figure out what panties you want or need to wear but I have a bra for you. You are going to need a strapless one."

"Did you have all this stuff shipped here?" I asked.

"Yes, we had a lot of surprise extras shipped and just added them to it."

I got up and grabbed a green thong and put it on under my towel. Sarah handed me the tights and I sat on the edge of the bed and rolled them on. They were a little thicker than what I had worn previously but I knew they would make my legs look great. I removed the towel and Sarah put the bra on me.

I turned around and she was standing right next to me and again I was struck by how great she looked. I stepped past her to get my forms that were sitting on top of the dresser. The bra was tight, and I had to squeeze them into the cups.

"You need to step into this, it is a cross between a leotard and very short dress. Sarah said holding out the emerald green dress.

We got it in place and Sarah zipped me up. It had a slight sparkle to it. There were straps that went over the shoulder that were almost clear but had a gold weave through them. A row of triangles encircled the very short hemline of the dress or skirt, providing an illusion that it was longer than it was. The leotard portion would be what prevented me from flashing everyone all evening.

"So, Tinkerbell, what do you think?" Sarah said as she spun me around so I could see myself in the large mirror of the dressing area.

I looked good, actually great. Especially my eyes, Jordie had made them look like the big doe eyes of the cartoon version of Tinkerbell. If I was younger, I would have possibly been mistaken for a cast member, except the makeup was a little heavy. I really loved how Pat had done my hair with the combo pixie style, and top bun, Tinkerbell was so famous for.

"It is all great. Thank you, Wendy." I smiled at Sarah and referred to her with the name of the character who costume she was wearing. "You really look great, amazing."

There was a knock on the door and Sarah and went and opened it. Pat stepped in. She was dressed as Mr. Smee or at least a take off of his costume. She had on a pale blue skirt, with white knee socks, and a blue and white stripped shirt, it was tighter than what she normally wore with a scooped neck that showed off her boobs including some generous cleavage. A small red stocking cap was on her head and her hair looked great under it.

Jordie stepped in behind her. She was wearing the pirate costume from Pirates Night on the cruise and looked just as hot as she had then. She had added a dark-haired wig, and large hat, along the plastic hook on her left hand, and she was now a very sexy female Captain Hook.

"So, we are all ready to go find Peter? And by Peter I don't mean dick, or maybe I do since you three look fantastic." Pat laughed.

"I think you look pretty good also. Definitely the hottest Mr. Smee I have ever seen. Pretty sure those are going to draw some attention." I was looking right at her cleavage as I said it smiling.

Everyone else laughed as we headed to the bus stop. On the walk we got a lot, appreciative smiles, some nice comments, and even a few golf claps. We got to the bus stop and there were some families there that included several princesses, Woody's, Buzz's and Mary Poppins. Over the years Sarah and I had seen bunch of really great Mary Poppins at the Halloween Party.

The wait for the bus was short. As it pulled up, the group we had seen on the boat to Disney Springs was walking up. The three younger girls were dressed as princesses but none of the others had costumes on. All of the middle-aged men's faces showed looks to surprise, followed by smiles as they saw us. The two middle aged women noticed us, looked at the men, then back at each other and rolled their eyes while sighing.

We found our seats and their group filled in close to us. Sarah and I exchanged smiles looking at the kids costumes, it was obvious that their parents had splurged and taken then to Biddy Bobbity Boop and had their hair, make up, and costumes done there. One of them was dressed as Cinderella, she looked to be about six. These days you saw a lot of Elsa's, Anna's, even Belle's, the two other girls were Elsa and Anna. Cinderella and Aurora didn't seem to be as popular.

She was sitting on her, what I assumed was her dad's lap and I leaned over towards her. "Is Cinderella your favorite? She is my favorite."

She just nodded her head yes and turned shyly into her dad's chest. "Can you answer Tinkerbell sweetie?" She just buried her chest deeper.

"It is okay. You look beautiful, did your mom and dad take you to Bibbidi Bobbidi Booutique today? I always wanted to go there." I saw Sarah roll her eyes at me, partly because she knew I was a little serious.

"Umm. Just dad and grandma took you, right Emma, mom couldn't come on this trip." He looked at me and mouthed divorced.

I wanted to crawl under my seat but managed to mouth sorry to her dad. "That must have been fun to go with your grandma and dad."

The girl raised her head. "It was and Austen couldn't come." She was smiling as she said that and stuck her tongue out at one of the boys in the group.

"Emma. That wasn't nice." The dad said then moved his eyes past all of us. "A girl's trip huh, you all look fantastic. I hope you and Wendy don't fight over Peter Pan."

"Yes, thank you. And we would have to find Peter to fight over it, I mean him." I smiled at him as his eyes got really big.

Pat's laugh filled the air after I said it and Jordie joined in. Sarah looked at me like she was shocked.

I reached out and gently put a hand on his thigh. "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

"Don't apologize that was great. And probably in character for Tinkerbell." He smiled and winked at me.

Sarah gave me a dirty look that I returned with a smile. The rest of the bus ride to the Magic Kingdom was uneventful. The younger woman with the other group added a few strange looks at me to Sarah's but I honestly didn't care. I had a man flirt with me, I had flirted back, it was reaffirming to me that I looked like and was accepted as a woman.

We made it through security and the entrance with no problem. Cast members stood just past the entrance with signs for Mickey Not So Scary Halloween Party. I herded the group to one of them and after touching our Magic Bands to their scanners they gave us a band put on our wrist.

Once inside we followed the other visitors going to the party into a side entrance where we were given a bag for our trick or treating. That was Sarah's favorite part, being able to trick or treat, as an adult, at the dozens of locations spread through the park.

It was just after four and the party didn't officially start until five. I had got a Fastpass for Splash Mountain that started at four-thirty after we had used our three at Animal Kingdom earlier. We headed towards Frontierland. Sarah and I were walking together and pointing out all the cute costumes we saw. We also found ourselves getting pointed to a lot. We arrived at Splash Mountain and got in line.

"I know you all told us before, but can you refresh my memory on the extras that happen during the party? Obviously, the trick or treating but what else?" Jordie asked.

"Some of the rides have extras things. Like Space Mountain is completely dark with different music, they add live characters to the Pirate of Caribbean ride, the outside of Haunted Mansion has some cool things, there is a special parade, special fireworks show, special meet and greets with characters." I answered.

"There is just an overall different vibe and most rides you can just walk on." Sarah added.

We moved forward in line and Pat turned to us. "Where do I want to sit so, I don't get wet?"

"Avoid the first two rows and sit on the left side." Sarah said.

"I will sit on the right." I said.

"Well, you are probably wet already from the flirting you were doing on the bus." Sarah said.

"Oh, damn girl. She is right. And that rock on your finger didn't slow him down at all." Pat laughed.

Before I could respond a cast member had put us in a row and there were to many people close by to continue the conversation. I ended up sitting in the back row with Pat for the ride and for the second time today was glad to feel like our friendship was as strong as it had been previously. She did catch me checking out her cleavage at one point and just smiled and slapped my thigh.

We finished riding Splash Mountain and headed to Pirates of the Caribbean. After that we skipped the Jungle Cruise and instead got in line for a photoshoot with Tarzan and Jane near the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House. Although I am sure all of us were more excited about the photo with Tarzan than Jane.

"Did you see his abs? I would like to run my tongue over those on my way to someplace else." Pat said as we walked towards Space Mountain.

"Mom!" Jordie laughed.

"What, you didn't think that also?"

"I was thinking I wanted to see what was under the loin cloth. I am sure that is why Jane is always smiling." Sarah chimed in.

I was surprised to hear Sarah say that. Unlike Pat, she tended to keep thoughts like to herself and not share them. At least not when I was around.

On the walk to Space Mountain I ended up walking with Jordie. We took turns pointing out costumes. She got a little down at one point and when I asked, she said seeing the kids in costumes was making her miss her daughters. I wrapped my arm around her.

"Hey, don't confuse the kids here. Hook and Tink are enemies!" Yelled Pat from behind us.

We stopped and when they reached us Pat added. "And with the way the men have been checking you two out. We don't need them to start to imagine you two as couple also. We will have strollers running over everyone."

"Strollers? I am more worried about the old men on scooters mowing people down because they are distracted. Someone could get killed by one of those." Sarah said laughing.

We rode Space Mountain then headed to Mickey's Philaharmonic. Sarah usually grabbed a quick ten-minute nap during it. While we waited for our turn to enter the theater, I did see what Pat and Sarah were saying. Our costumes were attracting attention and I loved it.

"You all still looking for Peter?" I heard from behind me, turned and saw the man from the bus.

Smiling I said. "Yes, haven't found it, opps I did it again, him, yet." I may have batted my eyes some also.

"Since we seem to keep running into each other, I am Matt." He smiled at me.

"Brandi, and this is Pat, Jordie, and Sarah." I responded then kneeled down as they all acknowledged Matt. "Emma and Austen are you all having fun?"

Austen spoke. "Yes, but we haven't road any of the mountain rides yet."

"Space Mountain is really fun during the Halloween party, they change it a little, and Thunder Mountain is way better after it gets dark." I told him.

"Really?" He bubbled. "Dad, are we going to ride those?"

"Yes, right after your sister gets a picture with Belle and Gaston. Remembering we are taking turns." Matt told his kids.

"Oh Belle, do you like her? Is she your second favorite? After Cinderella? I love her gold dress." I said to Emma.

"Yes. Sometimes she is my first favorite, but I like Cinderella's dress more." She was looking at her shoes as she spoke at just above a whisper.

The doors for the theater opened and we started to file in. Surprisingly, Matt and his kids followed right behind me as we made our way across the row of seats with Jordan right in front of me. We stopped to sit and Jordie was on one side of me with Matt on the other. Sarah was two more seats down next to Pat and she leaned forward and turned to me, she shook her head, because of the low lighting I couldn't tell if she was grinning or frowning as she looked at me.