Happily Ever After Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The show started; it was a 3D movie with the premise that Donald takes over Mickey's role as a conductor for this orchestra. As that happens Donald finds himself mixed in with different Disney characters as songs from their movie are played. At different points, through the magic of 3D, objects come out into the audience.

I was loving watching Emma's reaction to these and leaned past Matt a couple times to get a better view of it. Both times I caught him smiling at me. When Aerial's Kiss the Girl played, I am not sure if it was intentional, but I felt his leg press against mine. I was surprised, when I realized I hoped it was intentional. Nothing else happened and the show eventually ended. As we walked to the exit, I asked Emma if she enjoyed it and she told me yes. I then told her to Hi to Belle for me before saying goodbye to Austen.

As I turned to say bye to Matt, he lightly touched my arm and brought his mouth close to my ear and said. "Let me know if I can help you find Peter."

He had a huge smile on his face as he stepped away from me. I know my face turned bright red, but I smiled and somehow got out an okay, I will or at least I think I did. We headed in different directions, but I looked back and saw that he was watching me walk away. The younger woman with their group was speaking to him with a smirk on her face and he just laughed.

Sarah was quickly beside me. "Um. I know you are dressed as Tink, who you think is a tart, and I know that for some reason Brandi becomes a little slut at Disney, but remember you have a wedding ceremony in three days, Missy."

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I didn't. Instead, I had us move in the direction of Liberty Square. It was now six o'clock and the sun was almost completely down. We could stop and trick or treat at a few locations on our way to Thunder Mountain. It would be completely dark by the time we got there, I wanted Pat and Jordie to be able to ride it at night.

Jordie and I walked together and continued to receive admiring glances. We made it through two trick or treat stations and arrived at the entrance to Thunder Mountain and entered the queue. I pulled out my phone. I asked Jordie if she would take a quick picture of me which she did.

I am not sure if I was feeling a little guilty about the flirting earlier or if I was just enjoying the attention my Tinkerbell costume was getting me, but I sent the pic to Steve, without any message.

I quickly got a response- "Wow. That costume is hot. Really sorry I am missing that."

I handed my phone back to Jordie. "One more please. Can you get my legs in it?"

I turned from her and looked back over my shoulder, kicked up on leg, I held onto the rail for balance and jutted my ass out a little. Jordie took the picture and handed my phone back to me. I glanced at Sarah and Pat. Pat was smiling, Sarah wasn't. I sent that picture to Steve without comment also.

"You are killing me. Um, maybe you could wear that for me one day." He added a winking emoji to that.

Sarah had moved over to me and was looking at phone as I typed my response. This was really unusual; we have always respected each other's privacy when I came to our phones.

"Only if you promise to make it worth it for me." I added a smiling emoji.

"Pictures for Steve?" Sarah asked.

"Uhh, yea. Is that okay?"

"Sure, did you want him to see you as fairy? I think he already knows you are." She looked me directly in the eyes as she said it and moved away.

I was stunned by her comment. I also saw Jordie's eyes get really wide. I felt tears welling up and thought about leaving the line but knew that I was in the queue way to deep for that. Instead, I stepped even farther away from her and turned my back to her. We moved through the queue and I kept my back to the group.

When we got on the ride Pat was sitting next to me with Sarah and Jordie in front of me. After we lowered the lap bar Pat reached out and took my hand in hers and gave me a gentle squeeze. I turned to her and she smiled. The ride started and Pat laughed when it forced her up close against me. I was surprised at how quickly she had been able to change my mood.

After that was over, we chatted quickly about dinner, deciding on a quick serve meal Sarah suggested Casey's for chili dogs and fries. I knew this was an olive branch to me because I liked Casey's and she just tolerated it. Jordie walked next to me as we made our way to the front of the park.

I think the silence made the tension more palpable and of course Pat was the one to break it. "You were right about that being better at night. I enjoyed it a lot more tonight than yesterday. How about you Jordie?"

"Definitely. Are any of the other rides that different from night to day?" She asked.

"I think Everest is a little like that, but it isn't as dramatic." I responded.

"Oh, yea. Speaking of Everest, you never told me what the deal is with the hair ties being all over the place." Jordie had reached out and touched my arm as she said that.

We had just reached Casey's. "Let's order and I will tell you while we eat."

The line moved pretty quickly, I carried one tray of our order and Pat the other. Sarah had found us a table and we could see the castle while we ate. The Hocus Pocus Villain show had started so we could see some of the illuminations on the castle, along with hearing the music and see the fireworks. We watched what we could while we ate. After it ended Jordie again asked about the hair ties at Everest again.

"I am sorry. I keep putting off answering that don't I. You will actually appreciate this, being a former cheerleader. They have cheer competitions here. Somewhere along the line it became a good luck ritual for groups of cheerleaders to ride Everest, when they got to the top, they would take their hair tie out and throw it to the sides."

"Really? That is it? I am not sure what I thought the reason was going to be, but I thought it would be more than that." Jordie replied.

"Yep, that is it."

"Did you want to be cheerleader when you were in high school?" Pat asked me.

"Like a male cheerleader or...?" I was pretty sure I knew what she was asking.

"No, a girl cheerleader."

"I don't know. Would I have liked to wear a cheerleader uniform, for sure. Hell, I might still want to." I chuckled. "But I was so confused back then. I hated myself most of the time for just being interested in girl things, clothing, etc."

"That had to be awful, hating yourself while in high school." Jordie tone was genuine and emphatic.

"It was, but the confusion was the worse part. Even before that, I would watch the old Batman show and I loved it when Batgirl would be on the show. To this day I don't know if I was excited because I had a crush on her or if it was because I wanted to be her."

Jordie put her hand on my arm and gently squeezed.

"This has been a part of me all my life, in different ways. There were a few times I thought it was behind me, but it always comes back. Most of my life though I would hide it, or try to, I don't know... run from it, but it was always there. You all are accepting it, tolerating, and even encouraging it, it means the world, but I know it is a lot to ask and I am sorry for burdening you all with it."

I saw Sarah watching me and her face showed some sorrow or concern.

"On those happy notes let's head to the Haunted Mansion. We can't be here for the Halloween party and not ride the Haunted Mansion." I said as I stood up and gathered all the trash and the trays.

After I had thrown the trash away and dropped the trays off, we headed out. Sarah made it a point to be next to me as walked.

"I am sorry for earlier. It was a shitty thing to say."

"It is okay." I replied. I really didn't want to talk a lot about this right now.

"No, it really isn't. I don't know why I do that sometimes. I am normally very okay with all this. Everyone once in a while, I just, I don't know, lash out. I hate when I do it, but I keep doing it."

"Seriously, it is okay. But thanks for saying sorry." I reached for her arms and kind of hugged it.

The wait time for the Haunted Mansion was forty-five minutes but with the extra entertainment out front it would be okay. Plus, when we were done, we would be near my favorite spot to watch the parade, so we got in line.

On the hill Madame Carlotta sat in cloud of theater smoke and purple lighting. She threw out jabs and barbs at the people in line and we all laughed. Butler Broome mingled through the line doing the same. The cast members who worked the attraction had additional makeup on and moved through the crowd. The vibe, even waiting in line, was fun.

"Batgirl, huh. Not, Wonder Woman?" Sarah asked me suddenly smiling.

"No, I watched that of course, but I never had those same thoughts about her."

"Maybe next year we don't do a Disney character for the Halloween party and you can be Batgirl? Or a cheerleader?" She raised an eyebrow.

Pat and Jordie smiled as they heard her talk. I think because they knew that our latest battle was behind us and it was safe to go back to laughing and joking.

"Oh. Hmm. That would be a tough choice. Cheerleader is probably more practical because of the heat. The Batgirl costume would be really hot I bet."

"I don't know, with that ass of yours, I am pretty sure the Batgirl costume would be pretty hot in a different way." Sarah said while she reached out and grabbed my butt.

After the Haunted Mansion we headed back to Liberty Square and found seats on the curb for the Parade. I knew that Pat and Jordie would want good seats, so we got into position early. The Boo to You Parade is great, my only complaint is the song gets stuck in your head.

Sarah's favorite part is the sort of pre-show, when the lights go down and the Headless Horseman rides his horse down the middle of the street. I love when the Haunted Mansion Ballroom scene is brought to life and the dancers move down the street, followed by the grave diggers striking their shovels on the pavement in time with the music and the sparks flying.

"Wow, just wow, that was amazing." Pat said as the end of the parade passed by us.

"Thank you so much for bringing us. My mom is right. So cool!" Jordie added.

Sarah and I smiled at them and then each other. She then reached over and grabbed my arm. "Okay, let's do some more trick or treating." And we walked off towards Fantasy Land still arm in arm.

We circled through Fantasy Land and then Future Land. Sarah making sure we hit every Trick of Treating spot. We all got compliments on our costumes from people as they passed by us or stood in line with us to Trick to Treat.

"Great job on the costumes." I told Sarah.

"Pat and Jordie helped."

"Well, you all did great. I think we may have the best ones in the park tonight, at least for adults."

Sarah leaned in close. "I am surprised you and Jordie aren't too sore to walk right now. You two have been getting eye fucked all night."

Pat's laugh drowned out mine and Jordie's.

We had moved onto Main Street to get a spot to watch the castle and fireworks show. The Halloween show was good but not as good as Happily Ever After. Pat and Jordie again thanked us for the trip and let them experience all of this. As soon as the show was over, we headed to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Another ride that changes a little when it is dark. It was almost eleven o'clock when we finished the ride.

"Okay girls, it is almost eleven. The party goes to midnight, but I am not sure about you all, but I am ready to get some sleep." Sarah said.

"As much as I love being Tinkerbell, I am ready to call it a night."

"Oh. Well, being Tinkerbell does suit you." Sarah smiled as she said it. "Sorry I couldn't resist."

Jordie and Pat both said they were ready to head back to the hotel also. We were close to the exit when ran into Matt and his kids. They were sitting on the curb. The kids looked worn out, his son was resting against him.

I stopped bent over. "Hey Emma, did you have fun tonight?"

She smiled and seemed to perk up seeing me. "I did! We went trick or treating and got my picture taken with Belle and Gaston, and I did Haunted Mansion, and watched the parade, it was blast."

"Oh, I am so glad you had fun." I turned toward Austen, but he was climbing further on to his dad's lap.

"Someone else looks worn out, I hope he had fun also." I said to Matt.

"I did have fun, I think Austen did too." Matt laughed. "I just hope the rest of them show up soon before we all fall asleep right here."

"I hope so to. Good night, good night Emma, hope to see you all again before your trip is over."

"We leave on Saturday, right Dad?" Emma responded.

"Okay. Hopefully I will see you before Saturday."

I started toward the exit with the rest of the group. I looked back over my shoulder and caught Matt watching me walk away. I gave him a quick wave, liking the fact that I had caught him. I also really liked the embarrassed smile and wave he gave me back.

When we got to the line for the bus Sarah grinned at me. "You know, using the kids to flirt with him is good strategy. Just be careful, he may start eyeing you up as Step Mommy. I also think he might be a little surprised to find what you have hidden and that you are at least ten years older than he is."

"I am not using his kids to flirt." I protested. "I like the kids."

"Sure Bitch." She laughed.

The bus arrived right then fortunately, and we loaded up. The ride back was quiet with lots of kids sleeping on their parents lap and more than a couple of parents nodding off. We were glad to have seats.

"So, what is the plan for tomorrow?" Pat asked.

"First, we get to sleep in. Or at least Disney sleep in. Let's meet for breakfast at 09:00." I said.

"What park are we going to tomorrow?" Jordie asked.

"Hollywood Studios. We should be done around two or three and then have a break before a late dinner tomorrow. Eight o'clock at the Yachtsman."

"Oh, that is the fancy place, right?" Pat asked.

"Yes, but it isn't super fancy, sundresses and sandals, will be fine." Sarah said.

We arrived at the resort and headed straight to our rooms. Sarah made it into the bathroom first and after my turn to pee she was already in her PJs and working on removing her makeup. I changed and started to do the same.

"What time are you getting up tomorrow?" She asked me.

"No later than eight. If I am awake earlier than that I will try and quietly get ready and sneak out without waking you, and meet you at breakfast."

"Thanks, I am planning on sleeping all the way until eight." She smiled.

We both finished at the same time and as we moved towards our bed I reached out to Sarah and pulled her into a hug. "Thanks for another awesome day."

We climbed into our beds and I think we were both asleep minutes after our heads hit our pillows.