Happily Ever After Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, good thinking. I guess I need to bring all the luggage back there. Right?" I asked.

"Yes, we are going to ship somethings home, there is no way we are dragging all of this stuff with us to the airport, but we will sort that out tomorrow sometime. And make sure your hubby helps you get that stuff back. Make the honeymoon special for him so he will be happy to carry your luggage." She winked at me and then was off with Lisa.

As we walked to my room Pat spent most of the walk commenting on how impressive this resort was. I half listened as I continued to think about what felt like, was a completely new, and different dynamic between Sarah and I, and what all this meant.

"Pat, you made a joke the other day about preferring Brandi to Brad because I check out your cleavage more." I had lightly taken hold of her elbow as I spoke. "But for real, if you had to pick between spending time with Brandi or Brad who would you pick?"

She smiled and actually moved into me and wrapped her arm around. We were continuing to walk but had slowed down. "Honestly, Brandi, but... I am more comfortable with women then men and I am not sure exactly how you do it but when you are dressed, you are a woman. Brad just disappears and this person who is smiling all the time, who has extra energy, who has a kindness to her, just pours out of you."

There was silence for a moment then she continued. "You are a good person as Brad, a really good person, and you have always been. I just think you are more genuine as Brandi I guess."

I stopped and hugged her. "Thank you. I knew I could count on you to be honest. You are a fantastic friend."

"I am going to say something else since you count on me to be honest. You have some big decisions ahead of you, but you need to stop thinking about them today. You need to live in the moment, partly because these moments may help you make these decisions." She took my hand and we continued to walk.

We got to the room and Pat did a quick walk around before telling me to take my dress off and to put on the robe on she had pulled out of the bathroom. She went to work on my hair. She was doing some braiding, curling, and started to pile most of it on top of head. When she finished I looked in the mirror and gasped. I am not sure how to describe it, but the sides had a wide braid that ran to the back and she had somehow piled a loose set of curls on top of my head, above the braid, in a messy but pretty almost bun thing. It was the most elegant my hair had ever looked.

"Thank you Pat, I love it and I love you! Thanks for everything including the great advice about today." I said to her.

"No problem, you are going to look amazing today. But just so you know that hair won't stand up to good fucking." She let go with her fantastic laugh.

I realized that I was laughing with her and thought for the first time today I was totally happy and looking forward to the events of the day.

Pat answered a knock on the door and Jordie and Melissa barged into the room with their suitcases and garment bags. They were laughing and you could tell that over the past two days they had become close friends. Pat and I smiled at each other and laughed a little ourselves. Melissa moved into the kitchen I noticed she had a bottle in each of her hands.

"Okay, ladies, anyone up for Mimosas besides me?" She asked.

We each said yes, and she poured us all one. Jordie had motioned me back to the chair she had done my makeup in earlier and started to work her wonders. I could tell she was paying much closer attention to the details compared to other times she had done it.

"Hey Melissa, can you find Brandi a straw for her drink. I don't want her smearing her lipstick on her glass." Jordie yelled out to the other room.

"Yep. She needs to save her lipstick smearing for later on Steve's dick." She replied.

There was a hush for a moment. Then we all laughed at the same time.

Jordie finished and when I looked in the mirror, I saw that she had really focused on my eyes and eye shadow. It wasn't heavy or a nighttime look but somehow it just made my eyes pop. The shade was a color of pink and the mascara made the eye lashes stand out. She had done something with my eyebrows that made them look fantastic. But it was my lipstick that really stood out, it was a shade of red that I can't describe but made me lips look perfect.

"I am serious about being careful with the lipstick. I would hold off on sucking face or sucking anything until you are back here later." Jordie winked at me.

"Thanks for the advice. I will do my best." I giggled.

Jordie reached from her makeup kit and pulled a box out. "I want you to wear these, they are mine. My mom gave them when I graduated from high school. They will be your something borrowed." She pulled out a pair of beautiful diamond earrings.

"Okay everybody we need to start getting dressed." Melissa said as she brought in the garment bags, that had her and Jordie's dresses, to the bedroom.

"I going to meet the others at the pavilion. I will see you all soon." Pat announced as she was walking out the door.

I pulled the wedding lingerie out of my suit case along with the heels and laid them on the bed. When I turned around, I saw Melissa standing there in just her bra and panties. The bra was a light pink that was covered in lace and her panties matched with a lace front to her thong. Like seeing her in her bikini last night I noticed that her normal style of clothing hid some beautiful curves.

"That bra and panties are great." I said with a smile.

"Thanks, thought I would give Nancy and little gift later. She never wears anything like this, but she enjoys seeing it on me. I am lucky if I get to see her in something that doesn't say Jockey on it." She sighed.

I chuckled and gave her a smile. I also realized that, and attractive woman was standing there in front of me in just her underwear and what I was admiring was her panties and bra, while wishing I had a set like that. I also realized that I was jealous of the natural cleavage she had and how good her breasts looked in the bra. My falsies were pretty high quality, but I was never able to look anything like that.

"Hey, you need to start getting dressed." I heard Jordie say from behind me. "And Melissa if you want me to help with your makeup, I need to start soon."

I got up off the bed and making sure my back was to Melissa and Jordie I dropped the robe to the ground and slide the white lace thong panties into place, I tucked everything back, then added a little tape to make sure it would all stay in place. I then put on the white corset, backwards so I could get all the eyelets hooked, and slide it around into place. I did the same with my bra and slide my arms through the straps and added the breast forms.

Looking in the mirror I was happy with how feminine the lingerie made me look, the corset helped give me the appearance of a little more flair at the hips, and the bra did a great job of hiding the fact that my boobs were fake. Again, I thought how great Melissa's boobs looked in her bra. This was far from the first time I had wondered about having real breasts but it seemed kind of different now, like I felt a need to have real breasts, not just a want.

I pulled the garter straps under my panties and sat on the bed to roll on the white stockings and attached them to the tabs of the straps. When I stood up and turned to lean over and grab the shoes, I felt the slight pull of the garter straps across my butt and top of my thighs. It brought back memories of the first time I had felt that when I wore my first garter belt, what an amazing feeling that was.

I had just put the white closed toe sequined covered pumps on when Melissa and Jordie returned to the room. They were each wearing a V neck, A line dress that fell just above their knees. They were a seafoam color and it seemed like the dresses were made specially to show off their curves. Jordie had also done an amazing job of making their makeup, it looked like it was custom for their dress.

"Oh My God! You two are gorgeous! Wow." I said excitedly and meaning it. "Oh, to be young and look that amazing in a dress!"

"Well, you look pretty amazing in that lingerie. If I didn't know what those panties were hiding my fiancée would be very jealous of what I am thinking right now." Melissa said smiling.

"She is right. It is almost a shame to cover that up with dress. Fortunately, the dress is beautiful, just like you are in that lingerie." Jordie added as she went and got the dress and brought it to me.

"That is gorgeous. My dress is a mermaid style also." Melissa added.

"Well, when you have an ass like Brandi's you almost have to wear a mermaid style dress." Jordie laughed. "It isn't exactly like your favorite from the ones you tried on at the shop my friend worked at, but it is close. Plus, there is a little... uh... help... built into the hip area of this. You are going to be plenty curvy."

Jordie and Melissa helped me step into the dress and Melissa zipped up the back. It fit perfectly which surprised me a little since I had never tried it on before. It had a lace scoop neck line on it which was perfect. I had been worried about the appearance of my breast forms in the dress I had really liked at the bridal shop. Jordie was right about the help that was built in at the hips. I had some nice curves there.

I walked over to the full-length mirror and turned to see that my ass looked amazing, there was also a very short train. Turning and looking back in the mirror I felt an emotion that I was unable to describe. I looked both beautiful and sexy at the same time, there was no mistaking I looked like a woman. When I turned back Melissa and Jordie were smiling at me. Their smile showed they could read my mind and were agreeing with me.

"Oh. I almost forgot." Jordie left the room for a minute and came back and handed me a garter it was white with baby blue lace edges. "You need to put this on."

I slipped my shoe off and sat back on the bed sticking my leg out and Jordie handed it to me and I slid it up my leg stopping just above my knee.

"Sarah gave that to me. She said it was hers from her wedding. It will be your something blue. Obviously, the dress is your something new." Jordie explained.

I continued to sit on the bed for a minute absorbing what she had just said. I appreciated the thought that had gone into the tradition of something borrowed, something new, something blue. What I was wondering was about Sarah's selection and that she had told Jordie it was something from her wedding. Not our or yours. Maybe Jordie wasn't quoting her right? Or was it because Brandi was getting married and Sarah had married Brad?

"Okay girls we need to get moving. It is twenty minutes until one o'clock and you don't want to be late to your own wedding, do you?" Melissa said. "Plus, it is time to show off how amazing we all look, especially you Brandi."

We quickly straightened out the room. I noticed that Jordie's and Melissa's suitcases were packed and near the door and all of my stuff had neatly been put away. We left the room and headed towards the wedding pavilion. I followed behind Jordie and Melissa and kept looking down at my dress, almost like I kept needing to confirm that I was actually wearing one, in public, and everyone could see. Each time we passed someone, and they commented on the dress, Melissa and Jordie would smile at me.

I also realized the advice that pretty much everyone had given me, just enjoy this experience and not to over think what was happening, was right. I had dreamed of being able to wear beautiful gowns all my life and now I was doing that, and everyone could see me.

Pat had seen us approaching and met us before we got to the short bridge that led to the pavilion. "My God. You three look amazing. Brandi, you are just beautiful. Wow."

We all thanked her and Jordie and Melissa each moved next to me and took my arms in their hands and then leaned in close to me.

"We need to get a picture just like that later." Pat smiled. "Everyone is here. Sarah is waiting at the entrance to walk Brandi down the aisle. Once the music starts Melissa will go first, then Jordie, then Sarah with Brandi. The service will be pretty short and then off to the reception. And did I mention how great you three look."

I was focusing on the Sarah is waiting to give you away part of what Pat had just said. I had never asked any details about the service. Did it mean anything more than someone would do that, and Sarah was a logical choice?

Pat took my arm and pulled me off to the side. "Please clear all the thoughts from your head and enjoy the magical feeling you are getting ready to have as you walk down the aisle. It is an amazing feeling. Hell, I still remember how amazing I felt at my wedding and I hate the asshole who was waiting for me at the end. Oh, and just think in next couple hours you are going be well fucked."

Pat took my arm and guided me back to girls while booming out her wonderful loud laugh. I realized that I was suddenly hoping that Steve would like what he saw when I walked down the aisle. I wanted him to desire me and it seemed like, as it got closer, the more I wanted the physical aspect of the sex I knew was coming after this.

We made our way across the short bridge and as we reached the entrance to the pavilion we were greeted by Sarah and Lisa who had been joined by Pat. Lisa was holding flower bouquets that were made up bright tropical looking flowers. Pat opened the doors for us, and we all stepped inside, and we were soon at the entrance to the chapel.

I could see Steve, Trevor and Nancy standing at the other end along with a person I didn't recognize. They were all wearing Tommy Bahama style camp shirts, khaki shorts, and it looked like flip flops. There was a flower pinned on Steve's shirt. The other person was wearing some type of robe and holding some papers.

Lisa stepped over to me and gave me a light hug. "Simply beautiful. Just wow."

Sarah then moved close to me and took both of my hands in hers. She smiled at me then said. "I knew you would look amazing. I am just not sure I was ready for how perfect you look. Every time you are in a dress or gown you just light up and rock it."

"Thank you, both of you." I could feel butterflies building in my stomach. "What happens next?"

Lisa laughed. "Pat and I go take our positions and then the processional begins."

I watched as Pat and Lisa moved down the aisle. When they got to the end Pat moved to the left side and Lisa to the right. As they each sat down, I noticed Lisa's brother Eric was already sitting there. I heard some music start to play over sound system and Melissa made her way down the center, Jordie following about ten seconds later.

Sarah had stepped over to me and took my arm in hers. "Enjoy every second of this walk. I will always remember mine and how magical it felt. You deserve this so much."

Before I could respond the music changed. It wasn't the traditional wedding march but instead "When you Wish Upon a Star" began. It was a good choice, and I knew that Sarah had been the one to pick it. I felt her move forward so I began to walk with her. She and Pat were right, there was something dreamy like about this, I knew every person was looking right at me.

When we got to the end it was obvious that Steve liked what he saw by the expression on his face. I also saw Nancy wink at me and smile. Sarah turned to me and tugged on my arm a little to pull me down, just a little, as she gave me a light kiss on the cheek before stepping over to stand next to Pat.

I took one step forward and Steve moved next to me, we smiled at each other and I was reminded that he was an attractive man. I was taking in the view through the large window at the end of aisle. It looked over the Seven Seas Lagoon and you could see Cinderella's Castle in the distance.

What I would guess would be the officiate began to speak. "Friends thank you all for being her today to celebrate a special moment. The moment that Brandi will become Steve's Princess."

For some reason I took a lot of comfort in hearing her say that. I think it was because it signified that this was exactly that and nothing more. It was a performance and not real. That I wasn't committing to anything other than a fake title or honor.

She continued to talk about fairy tale events and Disney magic, she even referenced Pixie Dust and I found myself smiling at those references. I think they were made even more special because the whole time I could see Cinderella's castle in the distance.

"Steve, will you make sure that Brandi feels like a princess whenever you are with her and support her love of all things Disney?" She asked.

"Of course." Steve said and smiled at me.

"Brandi, will you be a princess for Steve and show him your appreciation for his acceptance and support?"

"I will." I replied with a slight chuckle at her emphasis on the words show him your appreciation. Everyone knew that meant sex and I heard others giggle also.

"With the power of Disney Magic and Pixie Dust I pronounce that this ceremony is over. Steve you can kiss the princess." She smiled as she said that.

Steve stepped forward and bent down slightly to kiss me lightly. It was a gentle kiss, and I was a little surprised that I didn't feel a passion in it from him. I wondered if he was trying to be romantic because he thought that is what I wanted. We broke the kiss and turned back toward the aisle. Pat smiled and winked at me. Sarah's expression was more neutral. When I looked over at Lisa, I saw her staring at Steve and couldn't read her expression.

"Kiss the Girl" from the Little Mermaid began to play and Steve and I took that as the cue to start down the aisle. I took his arm and we started to walk. For the first time I noticed that there was photographer there and he was taking pics. Steve and I made it to the end of the aisle and turned back to see Jordie being escorted by Trevor. They were sharing a laugh. Next Melissa and Nancy came up the aisle, looking into each other's eyes, I was once again struck by the obviousness of their deep love of each other.

When the bridal party made it to the end the rest of our group followed them. Lisa and Pat were walking together, followed by Sarah and Eric. I tried not to read anything into that and was fortunately distracted when Melissa came to me and gave me a congratulatory hug, followed by Jordie. Nancy offered her congratulations also, but I noticed Trevor kept his distance. Pat and Lisa got to me next. Pat gave me a quick hug.

Lisa pulled me into a hug. "You look just.... Beautiful of course, but something else. You look like you belong in a wedding dress."

"Thank you. And thanks for all your work on this." I replied.

Sarah stepped in next and hugged me. "I hope that was what you had dreamed about."

"Thank you." I responded.

The dress, the feeling like a bride, the bridesmaids, were what I dreamed about. They were the dreams I would have when I saw women in wedding dresses, or even pictures of wedding dresses. What I realized though that I had recently added romance to the wedding dream, and as wonderful as all of this was, that part was missing.

"Okay everybody we need to head over to the conference center for the reception after a stop in the lobby for some quick pictures." Sarah announced.

We began to move in groups of twos. Steve had taken my arm and I handed my bouquet to Jordie, needing my other hand to hold up my dress just a little to avoid stepping on it and possibly tripping. It was one of the feminine movements that I had come to love doing.

We received a lot of congratulations as we passed others and especially when we entered the lobby. Many stopping and pointing us out to others in their group. Some of them even took pictures. I was surprised how comfortable I was in the level of attention. It was a huge leap from the first time I had worn women's clothing in front of others on the cruise ship.