Happily Ever After Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to the huge staircase in the lobby and took a succession of pictures. Me and Steve alone, me with the bridal party, just me, one with me Sarah and Pat. Some with the whole group and the last one was me and Sarah alone together.

Sarah announced that we needed to move along because we had only rented the reception room for an hour. She and Eric took the lead as we headed out the front of the main lobby to conference center. I was walking again with Steve and realized that he hadn't said a word since the ceremony was over.

"Are you okay? You are very quiet." I finally asked.

"Yes, just letting you enjoy all of this and looking forward to enjoying you after all this is over with." He replied with a smile.

I smiled and laughed in response, but it was a definite confirmation of what this was about for him. This wasn't about romance for him it was about sex. I was wondering if I should be flattered that he would go through all this just to have the chance to fuck me.

When we got to the entrance Sarah was standing at the door and told us to hold up. Nancy and Melissa were standing together and Trevor and Jordie were also outside.

"We are going to announce the wedding party as you enter. You know like a regular wedding reception." Sarah explained. "Nancy and Melissa, you go first, then Jordie and Trevor, and finally Brandi and Steve."

I will admit even though it was a small group I again loved knowing everyone was looking at me in my beautiful gown, the person who had served as the officiate announced us as we entered. I was announced as Princess Brandi and her Prince. The room was fairly small with some tables and couple of chairs along the wall. I did notice one table had a small wedding cake on it and one of the others had drinks on it.

Eric brought a beer over and handed it to Steve. He turned to me and offered a quick congratulations. I noticed though that he seemed uncomfortable and quickly made his way back to where Pat and Sarah were.

Lisa appeared and handed me a wine glass, I noticed she didn't even acknowledge Steve. "I still can't get over how beautiful you look."

"Thank you. And thank you again for all you have done to make today possible." I replied.

"What has been your favorite part?" She asked.

I turned to see who could hear me. Steve had moved away some and was talking with Melissa and Nancy. "The prep... hair, makeup, getting dressed and then moving about and having everyone looking at me and knowing I look beautiful, honestly."

"I thought that would probably be the case." She smiled at me.

"Umm who is that woman? Does she work for Disney?" I pointed at the woman who had done the wedding.

Lisa laughed. "No. She is my cousin. Her name is Lesley. Let's just say she is very supportive of people being who they are, and she jumped at the chance to be a part of this."

As Lisa finished talking Lesley announced. "It is time for Brandi's and Steve's first dance. Normally this would be something that they would have chosen but it was explained to me that most you would understand the significance of this song."

There wasn't a dance floor, but everyone moved toward the wall to create a space in the middle of the floor. There was a Bluetooth speaker and I assume Lesley was the one that started playing Kenny Chesney's "Always the Woman with You." I smiled and Steve moved toward me and took me in his arms to begin dancing.

This song was the very first song that he and I had ever danced to when we were on the cruise ship. While we were dancing, I had felt his hardness press against me, a first for me. I wondered if he was hard now and realized I was pressing against him. I did feel him beginning to stiffen, there was a strange feeling of pride that I was the cause of it.

The song ended and the room was filled with the sound of forks taping against glasses. Steve bent down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. That resulted in some groans and louder taping and he came in for a deeper kiss. We didn't make out but there was a little more passion in that second kiss.

About ten minutes later Sarah came over and told us it was time for the toast and to cut the cake. On the cake table there were glasses of champagne and Lisa and Pat were handing them to everyone. Eventually Steve and I had ours and the group had circled around us.

Jordie stepped forward. "So normally the best man makes the toast, but we all know that this is mostly about Brandi, so I am going to do it."

A light laughter filled the room and I felt myself reddening.

"Brandi, there is no one that deserves having their dreams come true more than you. There is no one who deserves to sparkle and shine more than you. I am pretty sure I speak for all the women here when I thank you for being such an inspiration, and showing us that we to enjoy and love, so much that we take for granted about being a woman. You deserve to be a Princess at Disney."

She raised her glass and everyone else followed. Steve and I, without prompting, locked our arms together and as we brought our glasses to our lips, I saw the others sip their drinks to.

Lisa stepped over and told us we should cut the cake. Steve picked up the cake cutter and took my hand and put it on top of his as we cut two small pieces.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear. "If you smash that cake in my face and ruin my makeup, I promise you that you won't get the opportunity to mess up my makeup in a much more enjoyable way later."

His eyed widened and he smiled and nodded. We each picked up a piece and gently feed each other a bite. There were some groans because we hadn't smashed the cake on each other. Lisa had slide in behind us and cut a piece for everyone else.

I moved over the Jordie. "Thank you for that lovely toast. I really love that you are my maid of honor."

She pulled me in for a hug. "I love that you are getting to experience this."

After everyone had finished their cake Lesley announced. "Okay, here is another song. This one is just for the ladies here. I hear this one is special also."

The room filled with the sound of horns and Shania said "Let's go girls" as "Man I Feel Like a Woman" started. I may have actually squealed a little as all of the women began to dance. This was the first song I had ever danced to in public while dressed as woman. That had also happened on the cruise ship.

I was making sure that I was shaking my butt as much as possible and a couple times looked over to make sure that Steve was watching which he was. I gave him a wink at one point, and I think he actually blushed some.

As the song came to an end, I realized something, I loved being out here with the girls, I loved dancing as a girl, I loved Steve admiring and desiring me as a girl. I felt like I belonged with the girls. As Brad I would have been standing off to the side out of the spotlight, nursing a beer, maybe chatting with some of the other guys.

Steve brought my wine over to me. "You looked good out there."

"Thank you. I am glad you noticed." I smiled at him.

"I definitely noticed. It has made me even more anxious to start our... honeymoon."

He had put a heavy emphasis on the word honeymoon making it a very obvious euphemism for I am anxious to fuck you. Interestingly, I realized that I had moved from the idea of disappointment that all of this was really just about sex for him, to being happy that he wanted and desired me for that.

I sipped my wine and simply said. "Me too."

Lesley announced. "Okay, all single women we need you to gather in the middle of the room. Brandi it is time for the bouquet toss."

Sarah walked over and handed me my bouquet as Lisa, Pat, Jordie, and Melissa moved to the middle of the room. I was a bit shocked when after handing me the bouquet Sarah joined them. She must have seen the look in my eyes and returned a look that said 'really?'

I turned my back to the group and tossed the bouquet backwards. I turned quickly to see it was headed right towards Sarah who reached up for it only to have Melissa move in and grab it at the last second. I tried to determine if the look on Sarah's face was relief, disappointment, or maybe even anger.

A chair was brought over, and Lisa indicated that I needed to sit down. I had forgot about this part of the ritual. Steve stood in front of me and I pulled the dress up as far and I could, which was just above the knee. Music started and Steve began to run his hand up my exposed leg.

I was surprised how quickly his fingers on my leg caused me to become aroused. He reached the garter and took a second to rest his hands high on my thigh before brining it down my leg. He had to remove my shoe to get it completely off and there was brief kind of Cinderella moment as he put my shoe back on.

"Okay single men to the middle of the room." Lesley announced.

Eric and Trevor stood next to each other. I heard a little discussion and saw Nancy hesitantly move towards them. "For the record, I have no desire to be a man, and this will probably be the last time I ever cross dress, no offense Brandi, but I don't want to miss a chance to slide that garter up Melissa's leg."

Everyone, including me, laughed as Steve turned his back to them and then shot the garter high in the air. Trevor had immediately moved back to avoid it. Eric reached up and being much taller than Nancy was easily going to be able to catch it but pulled his hand out of the way so Nancy could catch it. Everyone clapped at this.

Melissa took her seat and Nancy kneeled down and moved the garter up her leg. I am pretty sure Melissa gave her a quick flash of her panties because I saw Nancy's eyes widen. I remembered that Melissa had picked out her bra and panties specifically for Nancy's enjoyment. The garter ended up high on Melissa's thigh and we all clapped.

"Time for one more song everyone." Lesley said and the beginnings of "Brandy" started.

All of the girls began to dance as a group and then Nancy and Melissa coupled off. Trevor stepped over to Jordie and she began to dance with him. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Steve opening his arms to me and we began to dance together. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Eric and Sarah were dancing together. Even Pat and Lisa were kind of moving as a couple.

The music seemed to end quickly, and I realized that the reception was over. Everyone's eyes were on me again and I thought I should say something.

"Thank you everyone. This has truly been a dream come true for me and I will never forget it." It was true.

Pat moved to me and gave me a quick hug and smile, followed by Lisa, and then Nancy.

Melissa stepped up. "Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it." She squeezed me tight.

Next was Jordie. "This was just magical I am so thrilled for you." We both teared up a little.

Finally, Sarah was standing in front of me. "I so glad you got to experience this. I hope it helps you figure out what it is you need and want. Enjoy the rest of the day, evening and night. Text me tomorrow morning when you head back to Port Orleans so we can meet you in the lobby and help with the luggage."

We shared a tentative and almost strange hug before Steve took my arm and asked if I was ready to go. I turned and nodded and as we made our way to the exit everyone clapped for us. Once we were outside Steve took my hand which I was a little surprised at. The hand holding somehow seemed intimate or romantic, maybe. We received a lot of congratulations as we passed people and a couple of women told me I was beautiful which I loved to hear.

We got to the room and Steve pulled a Magic Band out of his pocket to open the door. Melissa or Jordan must have given him theirs. We stood there awkwardly for a few couple seconds. Then I felt Steve's hand on my back as he gently pushed me through the door. I am not sure why but one of the first things I noticed was Jordie's and Melissa's luggage was gone.

As we stood in the living room, I was suddenly very nervous about what was going to happen. Steve pulled me into his arm and kissed me. I felt his hands go to my ass and squeeze it. I felt a level of passion building in me as his desire for me became obvious. I could tell he was already hard.

We broke the kiss and he released me. "Brandi, you are really beautiful in that dress but at the same time you look really hot."

"Thank you. And If you think I am hot in this dress, you are really going to like what it is covering up." I winked at him.

"Um... I was thinking it would be pretty hot to see you in that dress with my dick in your mouth actually!"

"Really? Hmmm... would you like to find out?" I smiled coyly at him.

He pulled me into another passionate kiss and again groped my butt. I slide one hand down to his groin and felt his hard dick in his shorts. While still kissing him, I brought my other hand down and unbuckled his belt, then his unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts, and they fell to the floor. I slowly and carefully sunk to my knees. My dress was tight, and I had to gather a bunch of it around my thighs to get into this position.

His cock was harder than I had ever felt it as I slide his boxers over it and the tip already glistened with some precum. After I removed his shorts I leaned forward and gently licked the precum off him just before I engulfed him in my mouth.

"Jesus, Brandi." He moaned.

I turned my head up to him as sucked and swirled my tongue making sure our eyes met and then slowly slide my mouth off him. I replaced my mouth with one hand, gently stroking him, while the other one caressed his balls.

"Did it look as hot as you thought it would?" I asked just before taking him in my mouth again keeping my eyes on his.

"Fuck yes. You slut." He replied.

My mind flinched a little as he said it. I am not sure why, I always had like it when he called me a slut before. Maybe being called a slut while wearing a wedding dress didn't feel right? Maybe I was worried it was a little true? I was certain now that I had no romantic attraction to Steve but here, I was with his dick in my mouth and I knew it would be in my ass soon. Plus, yesterday morning I had sucked off another man, was I really a slut?

"Might want to slow down a little baby." I heard.

I knew that meant that he didn't just want a blow job, and he wanted to fuck me. From our previous encounters I knew that he could get off twice in one day but not so much back-to-back, he would need a little recovery time. I really did enjoy it when he and Mark had cum in my mouth, maybe later this evening I could get him to do that.

I released his dick from my mouth with a pop and stood back up. Giving him a quick kiss, I took his hand and pulled him into the bedroom. I could see the smile in eyes as we passed the large mirror that was on the back of the open closet door, his eyes were locked onto my ass. I stopped and told him he needed to unzip me. I am not sure why I found so much enjoyment in having someone zip or unzip my dress, but it really did make me feel like a woman.

I felt him pull the zipper down and then reach up and push the dress off my shoulders. It fell slowly down and pooled around my feet. I turned back to Steve and reached out to his hand to help me steady myself I stepped out over it.

Steve drank me in seeing me standing in my lingerie. I was glad my thong and a little tape were holding everything back. Again, I had an overwhelming feeling of femininity as I stood in front of him in my bra, panties, corset, and stockings with my heels still on.

I suddenly realized that he still had his shirt on, so I reached for the buttons and undid each one and removed his shirt. His dick was still hard, and I reached out for it and stroked it a few times.

"Don't go anywhere. I will be right back." I winked at him and quickly moved into the bathroom to get the lube that was in my makeup bag.

I walked back in and placed it in his hand and giggling a little said. "Be generous please."

"Of course. How do you want to do this?"

I didn't answer immediately. I knew that as a bride I should probably want missionary so I could look into my husband's eye, at least to start. I realized that I had never been fucked like that. I also knew that based on the previous two times of having actual sex, that him taking me from behind gave me the greatest pleasure.

"Bend me over the bed." I said and immediately turned towards it.

Steve quickly moved behind and one hand went to the center of my back and pushed me down. I quickly reached down and undid the tape that was holding my penis back. I felt it rise up and the front of my thong trap it against my stomach. As Steve pushed my chest down on top of the bed, I could feel the pull of the garter straps across my ass, my heels causing my ass to elevate a little. Steve pushed the thin material of my thong off to side so he could access my hole.

I was now totally exposed and at his mercy as I felt lube being dribble over the bud of my anus. Then first one finger worked lube inside me as I groaned, followed by a second finger that he quickly moved in an out as I pushed back against them.

"Wow... someone really wants some dick, doesn't she?" Steve said.

"Yes." I quickly responded.

"Your ass is fucking perfect and I am really glad that this how you wanted it although I guess I should have known a slut like you would want it this way." He grabbed my hips as he spoke.

Again, I thought should I be offended or angry? Does he really think that? Or is he saying it because he thinks it turns me on? In fairness that is what I have told him before. I then felt his hard dick resting between the cheeks of my ass and he lightly grinded against me. I squirmed some in an effort to get my butthole lined up with it.

I heard him laugh a little as he realized what I was doing. His hands were holding my hips in place to limit my ability to move. Then suddenly the tip of his dick popped into me and then he agonizingly slowed filled me up, his balls coming to rest against me when he was all the way in. Then he just stopped for what seemed like forever.

"Steve, please just fuck me, use my ass!" I instructed him.

As I said it, I realized how that sounded but I really wanted him to do just that. I could feel my penis twitching and I knew that I was going to cum myself if he would just start.

He slowly pulled back until just the tip was left in. He slapped my ass at the same time he pushed back deep into me and just starting to saw in an out of me. "Like this?"

"Yes, fucking good just like that. Don't stop that!" I pleaded.

He didn't stop although he did slap my ass, the other side this time, again. I was arching my back while pushing back against him and we ended in sync, me pushing back just as he pushed in, which had him hitting my prostrate perfectly. In less than a minute I was ready to cum.

"Oh fuck, Jesus, I am cumming! Yes!" I cried out.

My hands had grabbed fistful of sheets as I felt spurt after spurt of my warm cum on stomach and filling the front of my thong. When it was obvious I had finished he stopped and left himself buried in me for a minute before starting to slowly move in and out again.

"Your ass is so tight."

After my orgasm I had pretty much just laid there letting him use my butthole. After he said that I began to try and move with him again to help him get off. I could tell he was getting closer as his pace picked up and wasn't sure, but thought I felt his dick thicken and harden even more.

"Oh, Yea Brandi, getting close."

Suddenly he pulled completely out of me and one hand went to my shoulder to pull me back and towards him. I wasn't sure what he was trying to do but then realized he was bringing his dick towards my mouth. I pulled my head back.

"Suck it, finish me in your mouth, slut." He demanded.