Happily Ever After Pt. 06

Story Info
A Crossdresser at Disney World with his wife and friends.
15.1k words
4.59
7k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you still sticking with this story, thank you. I definitely didn't want to leave you hanging as long as I did between parts 4 and 5. The delay between parts 5 and 6 was still a little longer than I would have liked but better. Where my mind thought this was going and where it has gone have been very different, but for me it feels very honest. I will do my best to get part 7 posted soon.

Happily Ever After -- A Princess at Disney World Part 6

When I woke up, I could see a sliver of light sneaking past the curtain. I realized that I had slept surprisingly well consider all the thoughts that had been running through my brain as I feel asleep. The Benadryl and Melatonin I had taken had done their job I thought. I made my way to the bathroom to pee. I went back to the bed and grabbed my phone and saw that it was ten minutes to seven. I also saw that Sarah had never texted me back.

I wasn't sure if I should be worried that something had happened to her, but I quickly dismissed that. She was with Pat and Lisa and one of them would have reached out to me if something was going on. This had to be either her deliberately ignoring my texts, just not having the opportunity to respond to them, or was she focused on other things, or other people, and not responding to them.

Of course, realizing those as the possible reasons made my mind go into overdrive. Was she deliberately ignoring them because she was angry at me? And if she was, why? I went through the previous days activities in my head to see if there was something I had done or said that would have made her mad.

It had started with me running into Matt in the morning and then going back to his room where I had gone down on him. Obviously, that would be something that could upset her, but she continued to tell me that I was free to have sexual relationships with men when I was dressed as Brandi. I had been honest with her and hadn't hide the fact that I sucked Matt's dick and she had seemed fine with it at the time. Maybe exploring with one man, Steve, was okay but the second, Matt, was one too many?

The rest of the day had been my pretend bachelorette party at Epcot. All part of the pretend wedding that was happening to Steve today. She had set all this up and had told me repeatedly how much work had gone into letting me live my dreams of being proposed to and getting to experience being a bride. I couldn't think of anything that I had done or said during the party that would have made her mad.

Then I considered that maybe the reason she was angry was because I kept going through with all of this? Maybe she wanted me to say no at some point? That my crossdressing, and this week living as woman, was too much for her and she wanted Brad back. Or maybe that was okay with the crossdressing, but the actual wedding itself was too much, and I should have just been happy with my previous opportunity to try on wedding dresses.

The other possibilities were what really worried me. Was the reason she wasn't responding to me was because she was so focused on her texts to Eric that mine weren't a priority. Or was she too busy with Eric to respond to my texts. There was definitely something going on with her and Eric that was sure.

When I thought about that I couldn't decide what exactly I felt. It was confusing to me honestly. For years she had shown no interest in romance or passion with me. All of this was well before she had found out about my crossdressing and interest in sex with men. I had made several efforts to relight those flames and they were pretty much ignored and not acknowledged.

We had settled into a comfortable friendship, with common interests and responsibilities, and that seemed to be working okay until she discovered my crossdressing. Her reaction to that though had been mostly to encourage it, although that was sometimes filled with mixed signals. At times she was totally supportive, but she would also say and do things that contradicted that. When I offered to stop or not do something related to it, she always responded by telling me I had to do this to see what it was I truly wanted, and needed, when it came to crossdressing and even my attraction to men.

What I had found out so far this week was I was very comfortable and very happy being able to experience Disney as a woman. I had truly loved every minute of it. I had also realized, thanks to both Steve and Matt, that sex with a man, especially making a man feel physical pleasure, was something I really enjoyed doing. What I was also learning, because of Matt, was spending time with a man as woman, in particular flirting with him was also very enjoyable.

I had laid in bed for about thirty minutes, pretty much lost in my thoughts. The last of my thoughts were why wasn't I more excited about the upcoming events for the day with the wedding ceremony, followed by the fact that I would be having sex with Steve afterwards. I knew that a big part of it was how off things felt with Sarah, a little more of it was my feelings and thoughts about Matt, and lastly it was because I knew it was all pretend and didn't have the romance that was supposed to be a part of a wedding ceremony. Lisa, Pat, Melissa, and even Sarah had told me that I needed to just enjoy the experience and not overthink all of this and that was what I was planning to do.

I got out of bed and moved over to the closet and pulled out the garment bag that contained my wedding dress. I hung it on the door and as I pulled the zipper down, the almost blinding white lace came into view and I could immediately sense a change in my attitude. I felt a smile come over my face as more of it was revealed. I was definitely looking forward to putting this on later.

The attitude changes from seeing the wedding dress provided some new energy and I moved to kitchen area and started some coffee and then headed to the shower. It was seven thirty now and Jordie and Melissa had told me they would be here at eight thirty. The shower felt wonderful and I again shaved my legs, underarms, and stepping out of the shower shaved my face as smooth as possible.

I grabbed the robe and went into the kitchen for the coffee before heading back to the bedroom and settled back onto the bed. I rubbed my legs together enjoying the smooth feel. I knew that the feeling of shaved legs and underarms where something I wasn't going to give up no matter how much the Brandi part of my life was over after this week.

That thought made me realize that a part of what was causing me to not be as excited as I should be, I would have to face the fact that Brad would be returning. In three days, most of Brandi's stuff would be put away and I would be back to polo's and khaki shorts or pants. When I looked at my hands or toes, I wouldn't see the beautiful colors, I would just see plain nails most of the time. The joy of touching up my lipstick and seeing the changes makeup brought to my face would be something that only happened on occasion.

I tried to push all of that out of my mind and felt my phone vibrate next to me. I quickly grabbed it to see if Sarah was finally texting me back. After signing in I saw it wasn't from her but was from Matt instead.

I know I told you I wouldn't text you today but wanted you to know I woke up thinking about you this morning. I really hope that getting to wear that wedding dress is everything you have dreamed it would be. He had a big smiling emoji to that.

Awww- you just made me morning! I have been thinking about you also. And I am definitely looking forward to putting the dress on. Not sure about all the rest of the day. Thank you! I quickly texted back adding a half dozen heart eyed smiling emojis.

He responded almost immediately- If you get a chance, I think I would like to see a pic of you in it. Preferably just you. A winking emoji was added to that.

I can make sure that happens. Although maybe you would prefer one of me with what I am going to wearing underneath it? I answered with a blushing and winking emoji.

I don't want to be greedy, but of course I would love one of those. Kids are up. Have a wonderful day gorgeous.

Thank you for wonderful start to mine. I typed and then set the phone down.

I couldn't believe just how much that short text exchange with Matt had elevated my mood. I was suddenly ready for the day to start. I got out of bed and went to refill my coffee and just as I finished that I heard a light knock on the door. I moved to it and opened it to see Jordie and Melissa standing there with big smiles on their faces. They were both wearing tropical floral print sleeveless dresses and wedge heels. The dresses didn't match but they were similar in design. Jordie was holding her makeup kit in her hand.

"Good Morning to the bride to be!" They sang out in unison as I moved out of the door way to let them come in.

"Good Morning Girls. You both look amazing. How are you?" I responded.

"The bigger question is, how are you? Ready for the big day? Excited? Nervous?" Melissa asked.

"I am good. I think I am ready; I am excited about getting to wear the wedding dress in the other room." My reply was completely honest.

"But not excited about the rest of the plans for the day? Be honest." Jordie looked right into my eyes.

"A bunch of thoughts going on about the other plans. I haven't heard from Sarah since yesterday afternoon and that is worrying me some. Umm... and pretty sure I would be more excited about this if was happening with a different man. How is that for honest." I smiled.

"It is perfect for being honest. Thanks for trusting me, or us, with that. Sarah will be here pretty soon. My mom texted me that they were getting ready and would be heading here soon to meet us and head to breakfast." Jordie told me.

Melissa jumped in. "Remember what we all told you yesterday. The wedding isn't real, just enjoy the moments. You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

I smiled then reached out and hugged her, I turned and did the same with Jordan then said. "Well one of the moments I am enjoying is having an amazing maid of honor and bridesmaid. You are both awesome."

No one said anything but we gravitated towards the bedroom and while Melissa pulled out one of the other dresses in the closet along with the heels and laid them out on the bed. Jordie got her make up kit out and ready.

"I am going to do your make up for breakfast. I will touch up and add a little afterwards before the ceremony. I think my mom is going to do your hair after breakfast." Jordie announced.

As I moved towards the chair, she had dragged into the master bathroom, I heard Melissa exclaiming how much she loved my wedding dress, she was seeing it for the first time. It took Jordie about thirty minutes to do my make up. She and Melissa stepped out into the living room while I slipped into a beautiful pair of lace bikini panties with a matching bra while putting my forms in place. I pulled the lace sheath coral pink dress over my head. I had worn this on the cruise ship, and it was still my favorite dress.

Stepping into the living room I asked. "Can one of you help me with the zipper?"

Melissa jumped up. "I remember this dress. I remember thinking how in the fuck can a guy look that amazing in a dress when I saw you in it on the cruise."

"Umm... thanks. It is my favorite." I replied as I headed back to the bedroom to get the nude four inched heeled pumps I was going to wear with the dress.

As I walked back in Melissa continued to speak. "I also remember watching you walking in those heels and being amazed by that also."

"Practice. Lots of it. Honestly for years and years whenever I got the chance to dress up, I would always wear heels. I would also do a lot of walking because I loved the sound on the hardwood floors and the tile floors in my house." I told her.

"That makes sense. Yesterday though, and I almost said something last night but didn't, I realized why on the cruise you looked so amazing in that dress, and again in the one you wore on formal night, the reason is because Brandi isn't a guy a dress. Brandi is woman, or at least you are someone with a feminine spirit. You think like one, you have emotions and feelings l like one, you move like one."

She was looking right at me as she spoke. I could feel emotions building in me and I started to respond but she spoke again first.

"I also remember one time referring to you as tranny and then asking you not to take offense. That was wrong and I am sorry. I don't know Brad; I am not sure if you came up to me in Brad mode if I would even recognize you, but I know Brandi and she is wonderful, and I hate the idea of her ever having to been hidden away."

I moved to her and hugged her. "Melissa you are very special person. I am so happy we have become friends and I am really happy you are my bridesmaid, but you need to stop talking because you are going to make me ruin Jordie's makeup work."

"Yea bitch, don't do that!" Jordie said laughing but then continued. "I do know you as Brad. I like Brad and he is a good person, but you always seem like you are in shell or that you are projecting who you think people want you to be. I love you as Brandi and I agree with Melissa, I hate that you can't be Brandi every minute of every day."

I turned to Jordie and hugged her; it was pretty obvious to me that Jordie was going to have to do some work to get my makeup back to where it was before.

As I broke the hug and looked from Melissa to Jordie, who both had some tears in their eyes I said. "Jordie, you are amazing, and I am very lucky you are my maid of honor."

Melissa laughed a little and pointed at my face as she said to Jordie. "Umm bitch, you can't just blame me for that now."

Jordie laughed and took me by the arm back to where her makeup kit was. After drying my eyes with tissues, she started to fix her handiwork. As she was doing that, I heard a knock on the door and soon the booming and loud voices of both Lisa and Pat could be heard. I tried to listen for Sarah's also and was beginning to wonder if she wasn't with them.

"I thought you were all done with her makeup?" I heard Sarah say behind me.

"I was but we had a little situation I needed to repair." Jordie responded warmly.

"You girls in here doing a little emotional bonding?" Sarah asked. Her tone was hard to read.

"You could call it that, but we are all good now, right Brandi?" It was obvious in her voice that Jordie was protecting me and standing up for me.

"Yes. Thanks, Jordie." I said as she exited out of the room.

There was a lot of tension in the room as Sarah and stood looking at each other. She was wearing a new floral print dress and it was a little tighter, shorter, and showed more cleavage than she normally did these days. She was wearing a pair of wedge sandals, but I noticed that they were higher than her normal also.

"You look really good." I finally said trying to break the silence.

"So, do you but that dress always looks great on you. And you rock those heels." Her tone was very flat, and she continued. "Are you ready to head to breakfast?"

"Why didn't you reply to my texts last night?" I asked. I was trying to sound neutral and not accusatory.

"Do you want the real answer?" She asked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" I know my eyebrows went up adding to my tone which was one of very much, what game are you playing.

"I didn't respond to them because it felt like they were from Brad and not Brandi. This whole trip has been about your being Brandi. I keep telling you that you need this, you need to figure out who you really are. Are you Brad, who sometimes puts on a dress and heels and swishes around our house? Or are you Brandi, who is beautiful and confident woman and enjoys everything that goes with being that person?" She was looking me right in the eyes as she spoke and there was nothing malicious or angry in her voice.

I didn't know what to say in response because between what she had just said and what Melissa and Jordie had said earlier my mind was racing. She reached for my hand and took it in hers pulling me into the room with the others.

"Come on sweetie. Let's go to breakfast, you have a full day ahead of you."

Pat and Lisa were wearing outfits similar to Sarah's and we excited the room as a group. It was a short trip back to the main building as we made our way to Park Faire for our breakfast. Sarah checked us in, and we had to wait for about ten minutes in the lobby. There was a lot of chatter among our group as we waited, and I remember answering a question two about our evening the night before, but my brain was still in a fog of some type.

Pat moved over next to me and put her hand on my thigh. "You have like, a thousand-mile stare going on. You okay? You aren't getting cold feet, or anything are you?"

"No, you all have convinced me that I should do this. Plus, I pulled the dress out this morning and seeing it I am very excited to wear it." I smiled at her.

"Well, that is good! That dress is beautiful and not bragging or anything but when I do your hair and Jordie finishes your makeup you are going to look amazing!" Her hand squeezed my thigh.

They called our name, and the hostess took us to our table. Jordie and Melissa sat on each side of me with Pat directly across from me and Lisa and Sarah flanking her. Because I was now overthinking everything, I wondered if it meant something that Sarah wasn't next to me or across from me.

A waitress took our drink orders and told us we could go up to the buffet anytime we wanted and explained the process for the characters making their way around the room. We all got up to get our plates. The food here was very good but I stuck with light items, fruit, a bagel, yogurt.

We had all just sat down when Alice from Alice in Wonderland stopped at our table, we politely declined a pic with her but enjoyed interacting with her. Again, I was aware of the conversations happening at the table, but my mind was again thinking about Sarah's earlier comments about who I was. I also thought about Melissa's and Jordie comments. How after this week, and with what was going to happen later, could I go back to being Brad most of time? Or maybe even at all?

My thoughts were interrupted by Mary Poppins arrival at the table. This face character looked great and she was on point with her Mary Poppins. She provided us with some etiquette advise for our dinning and stayed for pics with Pat, Melissa, Jordan, and finally me.

I asked the others to send me the pics they had taken. I planned to send one to Matt, hoping he would show it to Emma so she would know I liked Mary Poppins also. As I finished my breakfast, I realized that as soon as I saw Mary Poppins I had thought about Emma and Matt and immediately recognized an opportunity to text him.

We finished breakfast and moved out into the massive Grand Floridan lobby. The group stopped and Sarah began to provide direction telling Melissa and Jordie to go to their room and bring their stuff to my room to change, plus it would allow them to check out on time. She then told Pat she should go back to my room with me to start on my hair and then she could meet her and Lisa at the wedding pavilion when she was done.

She turned to me with a big smile. "You go get beautiful and please, please enjoy everything about the rest of this day! You deserve this. I will see you later."

She pulled me into a hug. It was genuine but it was also perfunctory, a hug between friends. It honestly didn't have the emotions that came with my earlier hugs with Melissa and Jordie this morning. After a quick hug from Lisa, they started to walk away.

"Oh wait. I almost forgot." She reached into her purse and pulled out a purple Magic Band and handed it to me. "Take this, this is one of my extra Magic Bands. I am not sure what time tomorrow your bands will start working for our room again. This will allow you to get into the room in case yours are still tied to the room here."