All Comments on 'Happily Ever After Pt. 08: Epilogue'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are 100% correct, I hated the ending after all the reading on this story!

But this is real! As a transwomen that was married 25yrs when I came out. And true to form Inlist everything. But i got my breast augmentation a year ago and had my bottom surgery dec 14. Everyone I was building a relationship with dumped me . And the only affection we can get is from guys that I have never thought about like that. But now find myself b2ing bisexual so I can have some kind of touch like a women even if ot is for one night . The ideas of having a lasting relationship is a fairytale at my age now 52. So bravo for the reality check and yes my ex outed me to to everyone including my work.

A truly wonderful and amazing job. At least Brandi has her gf

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plese write more on Brandi's journey as it is fantastic and I really want her and Sarah to find a balance in their lives as well as their own happiness. That probably sounds contradictory but I think once they accept one another they can find that but without acceptance I think they will never find their own happiness.

eduk8meplseduk8meplsover 1 year ago

Thank you. Thank you for coming back and giving some resolutions, if not quite closure. I think what you wrote is honest and plausible. Your last three paragraphs, while very short, communicate so much truth. I'm grateful to have been on the journey with Brandi!

alexis19901alexis19901over 1 year ago

Incredible story as always. Part of me hoped Jordie and Brandi would both be fucked together in the same room by the handsome studs. But I've loved the adventures of Brandi and hope to read more about her in the future.

Sohioslim78Sohioslim78over 1 year ago

Need more great story but please don't let it end like this your fans want more

AeneaTAeneaTover 1 year ago

I'm so glad you came back and finished this story. At worst, it is an amazing travelogue of the things to do (and drink!) at Disneyworld. At best, it's a realistic, sensitive and sexy story of choosing to live as your true self in a somewhat supportive environment. I hope Brandi can find someone to have a relationship with, and it's not (as another commenter posted) impossible at her (or my!) age.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

This story series has been incredibly well done and touching. While some of it is fantasy oriented, most of it, the emotions, what happens when you come out to an SO, and yes dealing with ppl in a relationship is very,very real,esp w guys who want a trans girl for sex but then disappear

Can I suggest another series with Brandi as she moves forward? Not centered around Disney but Brandi's real life as she moves forward and the highs and lows. The writing is just too damn good to end it:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this epilogue. This has probably been my favourite story and I'm pleased you decided to round it off. It may not be the stereotypical fairytale ending some may have wanted or expected, but I think what you have written is honest and true.

I'm sure you want to move on to other stories and characters, but I'd love to catch up with Brandi and her wife sometime as they rebuild their relationship and deal with the fallout of Brandi being outed to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this series. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best series I have ever read. So real and gritty. Not the ending I wanted but I am so thankful to have read it. I have real emotional attachment to these characters. I know you said this is the end but I will always hope for more chapters. I am still rooting for Brandi and Matt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES