Serendipity

Story Info
Sometimes things just work out, even for a cross dresser.
14.4k words
4.87
10k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,377 Followers

My usual schedule is to publish approximately monthly, but Amber's Ambush, Chapter three snuck up on me and demanded I publish it. Sometimes you just must listen to your stories.

Anyway, I have worked and tweaked and fidgeted with this story for months. I think it's finally time to let it loose in the universe. That means you get a treat, two stories in quick succession. All standard caveats apply; everyone having sex is over eighteen, and there's the required happy ending. I hope this one fills your heart as it does mine.

Aa always, please leave me a comment when you're done. They inspire me to keep going and sometimes even give me ideas for fresh stories.

***

I knew Roscoe was the one the minute I saw him. He was a border collie mix with just a flash of freckles on his snout that showed maybe a little blue heeler. I got down on my knees by his kennel and his eyes lit up like Christmas. When the girl at the shelter let him out, he jumped up and licked my face.

Sold.

"He was going to be put down next week if nobody adopted him." The pretty blonde at the shelter smiled at me. Her name tag said Sarah.

"Then it's a good thing I came by." I smiled back. Recent history told me that asking her for her number was a bad idea. I had dated a little since my divorce and it always ended the same way. I would find a girl I liked, and we would have a good time until things got serious. We would start sharing things, intimate things, secrets no one else knew, and that would be it; I would be alone again.

My answer, Roscoe. At least he wouldn't dump me for being open and honest.

Now, I'm not some kind of perv or anything, at least I don't see it that way. Some people might disagree, but why would they care what I like to wear? My mom had always told me it was ok, explaining that some people wouldn't understand. My dad wasn't so understanding. He tried to teach me exactly what society thought of guys in pretty lingerie and dresses, and I shoved my proclivity deep down inside.

It wasn't until Beth, that's my ex, and I started having issues it cropped back up. Maybe it was a defense mechanism, maybe it was some sort of comfort zone. I was clueless. My therapist agreed with my mom, Beth agreed with my dad. The divorce was nasty, Beth screaming at me in the hearing, accusing me of lying to her by not telling her how sick and perverted I was. That I hadn't even thought about dressing up in over ten years before we started fighting over money didn't seem relevant to her.

Five years later, I was at the pound adopting a dog because I had made myself a promise to never let it happen again. Six times I had made that promise and six times I had faced the same righteous indignation Beth had unleashed on me, so yeah, Roscoe.

"Come on, boy." I opened the passenger door to my Chevy and Roscoe jumped in like he owned the old truck. I smiled and waved at Sarah as I walked around to the driver's side, second guessing my decision not to ask her out. She was still watching us when we turned out of the parking lot onto the highway.

"Nah, it would just end up like all the other times." I shook my head and scratched Roscoe behind the ears as he laid his head on my lap.

Something about having a pet just makes life better. They're always happy to see you and rarely complain. If they're fed and you give them a little attention, that is. Roscoe had the added advantage of getting me moving. I probably enjoyed our trips to the park to play frisbee as much as he did. Roscoe had some serious skills, often attracting an audience with his amazing aerobatic catches.

"There's still time to sign up," a vaguely familiar voice caught my ear. Roscoe and I were heading back to the truck after a quick trip to the park. I had walked right past the booth when we got here and didn't even notice what it was, Dog Run, a charity 5k for pet owners.

"I thought I recognized you guys. How's Roscoe doing?" It was Sarah.

Roscoe looked up at me, and I motioned toward Sarah. He ran to her like an old friend, nuzzling her leg and licking her face when she bent down to love on him.

"Best dog ever." I smiled, admiring how the two of them were getting along.

"I was going to kidnap him if you hadn't taken him." Roscoe had rolled over, and Sarah was rubbing his tummy, "but my mom says three dogs is enough." Her laugh was intoxicating.

"So, Dog Run, what's that?" I sat down next to Roscoe and added my hand to the tummy rub. Sarah didn't seem to mind when my fingers occasionally overlapped hers, her eyes taking furtive glances at me when it happened.

"It's a walk in the park, literally, you sign up and next Saturday. You and Roscoe come back and take a walk in the park with a bunch of other people and their pets. All the money goes to the animal shelter," she smiled at me again.

"You going to be here?" I grinned at her. She nodded. I signed up.

I didn't notice it, but Roscoe had settled in right behind me as I filled out the form, paid the entry fee, and flirted with Sarah.

"Nice to meet you, Charlie." Sarah shook my hand, and I probably held on a little longer than was necessary. Neither of us seemed to mind.

I turned to call him and tripped over him, falling flat on my butt, dropping my backpack, and spilling his toys all over the ground. He immediately picked up his frisbee and sat down, looking back and forth between me and Sarah. Roscoe cocked his head in confusion wondering why we were so busy laughing and not throwing the plastic disk so he could go catch it.

Dusting myself off, I patted my thigh, putting my hand out. "Roscoe, give." He brought me the disk, and I let it fly. A gust of wind caught it and blew it off course. Roscoe tracked it down, using a picnic table to launch himself at least ten feet in the air to snag it just like he always did.

"That was amazing." In her excitement, Sarah hugged my arm. "How did you teach him to do that?"

"I didn't. He already knew. In fact, he kind of taught me. I can't believe he was in your shelter." The awkward moment that followed her realization of what she had done was kind of cute.

I felt a familiar stirring in my crotch, only to be reminded by the soft caress of my panties on my cock, where it would lead. We both hemmed and hawed for a few seconds, trying to regain some composure, ultimately being saved by Roscoe's return.

I took a deep breath as she pulled free. Taking the disc from Roscoe, I threw it again and watched as Sarah futzed with the stuff on her table and tried not to let me catch her smiling at me.

Roscoe and I played in front of her table for a while as a small crowd gathered to watch; it seemed to happen when he was really getting into the game, and as a result, Sarah signed up a few more people for the Dog Run.

Roscoe finally dropped the frisbee at my feet, showing he was done. I put it away and dug out his water dish, filling it with a bottle I had in my pack. Roscoe drank his fill and collapsed in the shade while I helped Sarah break down her table and load her stuff into her small SUV.

The subtle tension in the air when we said our goodbyes was clear. I could see the tinge of confusion in Sarah's eyes, but I could also feel what my attraction to her was doing. The soft cotton rubbing against my crotch reminded me every time I moved. So did the memory of the way I had smiled when I had chosen the bikini briefs with the pink and yellow flowers as the perfect choice for a day at the park. I just couldn't go through the rejection again.

This time it was me watching Sarah as she drove away, cursing myself under my breath. "Why can't I just stop?"

I had tried. I had thrown everything away, promising myself I'd never do it again. Then I spent twice what I had spent before replacing everything and ending up right where I had been before I purged. It was just easier to be by myself.

I was so conflicted and so mad at myself when I got home, I couldn't stand it. I had to get Sarah out of my head. Knowing it was a bad idea and knowing I was going to regret it, I took a hot shower, shaving twice, including my legs, chest, and under my arms.

Rose scented lotion was next, giving my skin that silky smoothness I needed. Garter belt, I chose the red one. Stockings, ultra-sheer. Lacey panties and a matching bra, my cock securely hidden behind a tuck-kit and my forms securely glued in place. I sat down to start on my makeup. I was meticulous. Years of practice helped me get that perfect look, sultry but not slutty with just a hint of come fuck me. When I had satisfied my ego, I slipped into my red mini dress, stepped into my red heels, packed my purse, and went dancing.

I'm not a Tom Selleck macho rugged good looks kind of guy, but I have been told I am very handsome. Imagine Jared Leto with big green eyes and long auburn hair. I have no trouble meeting girls and love everything about them, which one of my therapists thought might be one reason I try so hard to look like them. When I take my time to get ready, even I think I'm smoking hot and tonight, I had taken my time.

The club was alive, bright lights, heavy bass shaking the walls, hot sweaty bodies packing the dance floor as the DJ pumped techno rock through the sound system. I handed my purse to Eric, my bartender, and smiled as he handed me a drink, motioning to a tall sexy guy at the end of the bar. I smiled, downing the shot like a pro, and made my way to the end of the bar, kissing the guy on the cheek and drawing him onto the dance floor.

Like I said, I love everything about women. The feeling of a strange man close to me, though, his hot breath on my neck as his hands explore my curves and his eagerness grinds against my ass; it's the most intoxicating thing I have ever experienced.

We danced, and he plied me with more shots. I rubbed my body against his, wrapping my arms around his neck, telling a story I knew I was a lie.

"Let's get out of here," he finally pulled me close, kissing my neck.

"Sorry, I'm just here to dance." I winked and kissed his cheek.

"Bitch!" He looked like he was going to hit me. I couldn't blame him, really. Even I knew I was a bit of a tease. It was part of the fun. And sometimes, like tonight, I guess I took it too far.

"That's ok, baby, I'll dance with you." The deep baritone voice drifted over my shoulder, and the frustrated guy disappeared.

"I'd like that." I smiled up into the deep brown eyes of the massive man that had rescued me. It started all over.

There was something about his scent, it exuded strength and confidence. The way he touched me, running his huge hands up and down my body, pulling me close and letting me feel exactly how much he liked what we were doing. I turned in his embrace, snaking my arms around his neck and pulling myself to my toes, offering my lips to his. He picked me up and kissed me hard. Holding me with one hand while the other pushed my hair out of my face before he gently set me down and led me from the floor back toward the bar.

"Do you really want to do this?" He stopped and turned me to face him. The look of concern on his face brought me back to my senses. "You told that other guy you just wanted to dance. I mean, I'm totally into girls like you and would love to rock your world, but ..." He didn't finish the thought, and I knew it had gone too far.

The shock on my face slowly gave way to a weak smile. "I guess I had a bit too much to drink." I ran my hands up and down his chest. "So, girls like me, I thought I did a better job than that getting ready."

"Hey, don't take that the wrong way. You are so damn hot; it's criminal. It's just little things, you still got your Adam's Apple for instance, and the way you walk sometimes when you aren't thinking about it, stuff like that. I just notice things like that, that's all," he smiled at me.

"And you really think I'm hot enough to, well?" I blushed hard.

He took my hand from his chest and moved it to his crotch. Fuck, he was huge, rock hard and huge.

"Now I really feel guilty." Blushing, I gave it a gentle squeeze and pulled my hand away. Had I really just rubbed another guy's cock? "I think I need to go." I turned and left him standing there.

"You want to grab a coffee and talk?" Victor's voice drifted over my shoulder as I waited for my Uber outside the club.

I don't know why I felt so comfortable with Victor. I metaphorically puked all over his shoes, telling him my entire life story. The conflict my desire for pretty things caused between my mom and dad. I told him how it had ended my marriage, all the rejection, all the pain and then nights like tonight where another specter seemed to rise from the darkness. I even admitted that I thought about letting him take me, punish me for my crimes.

And then there was Sarah, sweet, beautiful Sarah with that smile and her unbridled love for animals. The passion that she wore on her sleeve, the angel that I couldn't get out of my mind that I knew was just going to reject me if I let her get too close. It felt amazing to let it all out.

No judgement, he just listened, sipping his coffee, wrapping me in those big brown eyes. "You know what I think?" He smiled at me.

"I'm sure you're going to tell me." I grinned at him.

"You are one fucked up bitch, that's what I think, hot as hell, but definitely fucked up, yup, that's what I think." We both laughed because he was right.

Victor was an investment banker and a very good one, never married and had a definite proclivity for 'girls like me.' I didn't know there were men out that like that. He even offered to rock my world if I ever got there, and I thought about it for a second or two.

We talked and finished our coffee splitting an Uber to get home. He gave me his number, making me promise to call him the next time I wanted to go dancing, telling me he would be there. I told him I would, kissed him on the cheek and went inside, crawling into bed exhausted and more confused than I had been when I left the house.

Fortunately, work was chaos all week, production issues, customer complaints. It was like Pandora had opened her fricking box in our software, but it kept my mind off Sarah, and now Victor.

Roscoe was always waiting for me when I got home, eager to let me know how much he loved me and ready to play fetch in the backyard until one of us couldn't anymore; it was always me that wimped out.

Thursday, we got everything resolved. All the patches were in place and released to the customers that needed them and our processes updated to make sure it never happened again.

I took Friday off as a sanity day to recover from the long week. I ended up booking some time at my favorite spa: massage, body wax, manicure, pedicure, makeover, all that girly stuff I liked so much. It had been a long time since I pampered myself like that.

After a quick lunch, I took Roscoe to the lake to play for the afternoon. Catching myself thinking how nice it would be if Sarah were here and wondering what Victor would think of my bikini.

Shit.

Saturday morning, Sarah found me and Roscoe at about the halfway point of the Dog Run, her smile almost as bright as the summer sun bearing down on us. Chloe, her chocolate lab, got along great with Roscoe. We finished the 5K chatting like old friends and laughing at the similarities of so many of the dog owners to their pets. Quite a few were in costumes, even a dachshund dressed as The Hulk.

"You mentioned three dogs." I gave her a quizzical look.

"Yea. I'm living with my mom for a while. Long story." Her smile disappeared beneath a slight shadow of sadness. "My mom has two St. Charles Spaniels; Belle and Lady. Not really the Dog Run type, if you get my drift."

"Spoiled rotten?"

"That would be an understatement. If I'd brought them, I'd have had to carry them." The smile came back.

We were back to the casual, lightweight banter we had been sharing. She pointed out the lady with curly hair and her poodle. I pointed out the guy with long straight blonde hair down his back and his Afghan Hound. Then there was the obviously military guy with his Doberman. All the standard tropes were here.

She had some administrative stuff to do, so parting ways was easy. Roscoe and I disappeared into the crowd and made our way home. Roscoe curled up on his mat for a nap, and I tried to do the same, laying on the couch, watching the ceiling fan spin as Victor and Sarah chased each other through my mind.

Sarah was almost certainly going to end up rejecting me, just like all the other women I had dated. As soon as she found out about my secret, she would yell and call me names. It would be over. The last few years had taught me that. But Victor? Victor represented a whole new unexplored continent. He knew what I was and wanted me. He had a magnetism that drew me to him. I found him very attractive and couldn't stop thinking about how much fun I had dancing with him and how easy he was to talk to. He validated the feminine part of me I had been fighting for so long.

Could I be with him? Could I be with any man? The idea had never entered my mind. Yet here I was wondering what it would be like to lie next to him in the same way I had lain with my ex, except instead of wrapping her in my arms, having him wrap me in his.

What would it be like to have him on top of me, taking me like a woman? Could I do the things he was going to want me to do? That kiss had been so powerful, and if I had had one more drink, I would already know the answers to all the questions running through my head.

But Sarah.

"Roscoe, Park?" My napping pup was once again alive with energy. I had just walked a 5K a few hours ago, but I needed to do something strenuous to clear my head. This time Roscoe and I ran the three miles. I let Roscoe cool off in the lake while I cooled down, my mind still buzzing with Victor and Sarah, Sarah and Victor.

Victor was right, I was one fucked up bitch.

When I got out of the shower, I just stood and stared at myself in the mirror. My wet hair down over my shoulders, my hairless body, my slim waist, and modest hips, I was a good-looking guy, a little effeminate, but still a good-looking guy. Why was it so difficult to find someone that would accept me as I was?

Or was it?

"Dancing?" I took a deep breath and hit send.

"Dinner first?" In less than a minute, Victor's response arrived. "I'll pick you up at 7."

"K. See you then." Shit, I had a date. I couldn't remember the last time I had butterflies like this. It took me forever to get ready. My closet looked like a tornado had ripped through it by the time I finally chose the right outfit. I wasn't trolling for attention tonight. I was trying to impress one very specific man. The very idea sent chills up my spine.

I finally settled on tight leather pants, a red bustier and a cropped jacket that matched the pants and my five-inch black heels. With my forms glued in place and shaded to match my skin perfectly, I looked at myself in the mirror, smiled and nodded; I was ready to go.

Double and triple checking my purse, more because I was nervous than anything else. I was trembling when I answered the door. The look on Victor's face told me I had made good choices.

"You look amazing. Are you ready?" He smiled at me and offered me his hand.

"Scared to death, is more like it." Taking his hand, I stepped toward him and, wrapping my other arm around his neck, lifted my lips to his. My god I couldn't believe I was doing this.

With one hand, he pulled me close while the other cupped my ass. I moaned into his embrace. "I think I'm ready now." As we parted, I blushed and smiled at him, a shudder running through me from head to toe.

Dinner was nice. Once I got over my nerves, we were back to the comfortable conversation we had shared in the coffee shop. Victor told me about his family, and I told him about my job. There was a lot less drama and a lot more just getting to know each other. By the time we got to the club, I had completely forgotten about all the doubts and questions that had been spinning in my head earlier. Not that I had decided that was what I wanted. I was just enjoying the moment too much to worry about anything else.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,377 Followers