Happy 18th Birthday, Cherie

Story Info
Her dad gives her the best birthday present ever.
5.1k words
4.39
50.4k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 or above.

--------

Cherie awoke in a fit, panting in heated fervor. She felt like she was melting, but also like she needed to fight and run, but also like she was going to die.

Above all, she felt an alien sense of pleasure rolling through every vein in her body in waves, and it was coming from between her legs. Feebly, she lifted herself onto her elbows to look down at her body.

She was completely naked, her covers fully thrown off of her, and her dad was there. Cherie's eyes slowly adjusted with the help of the dim light from her bedroom window and saw that her dad was slowly maneuvering something stiff and large and long in and out of her, and that the waves of pleasure corresponded with his movements.

"Dad... Dad," Cherie moaned, her voice rising. "What... What's happening-- ahh!" Her legs squeezed tight and her belly rolled in a way she couldn't really explain.

"Happy 18th birthday, baby." He slowed down, but didn't stop his movements. "It just turned midnight, which means you're 18 now, and I'm giving you the priceless gift of the perfect experience of losing your virginity. It doesn't hurt, does it?" he asked, worry creasing his brow.

"N-no," Cherie panted. "It.. It feels good, but... You're my dad. We're not supposed to be doing this."

"Oh, sweetheart. Any father would do this for the daughter he loves. Would you rather get fucked by some rude, dirty teenage boy who cares nothing for you and would hurt you and leave you bleeding?" His thrusting got harder until he was hitting into her cervix, and her moaning turned into screams of pain.

"No! No! Please, stop, that hurts! I don't want that!" Cherie squirmed and tried to push his large hands away with her slender ones. It didn't have much effect on him, but he slowed down and started twisting the dildo, which made her start moaning again.

"I didn't think so. Remember, that's what other boys will do to you. Then they'll just talk about what a slut you are and brag about how they stole your virginity. Your dad would never," he said, brushing the skin of her inner thigh with his free hand, making her shiver.

"The hard part is done with," he continued, never stopping fucking her with the dildo. "I slowly stretched out your hymen with my finger and some lube and worked up to bigger dildos in your sleep, so you won't even feel the pain of your hymen breaking, which most girls do. And this dildo isn't even as big as I am, my dear." He held up the multiple tiny dildos he must have used on her earlier while she was asleep.

Then, he slowly pulled out the one he had inside of her, and she gasped at the sensation. He held it out towards her, and she could see it wasn't as thick as she had thought: only as thick as two of her fingers, which were very skinny--for Cherie was a petite girl--and just about as long, which wasn't long at all. Her dad's fingers were much thicker and longer than hers were. She felt suddenly empty from its absence and wondered what it would feel like if her dad's fingers were inside her instead. Her whole body heated up from the strange thought.

"What is it, what are you thinking about, Cherie?"

She shook her head. "Nothing, Dad."

"No secrets between us, remember?"

Cherie bit her lip. "It's really nothing, Dad."

"Come on, baby, you know you can't hide anything from me." He grinned and used a finger to pet the moist lining of her pussy. Cherie tensed and squealed. "I know it's something dirty, because it's got you all wet right here."

"Wh-what does that have anything to do with it?!" Cherie stammered.

"This wetness right here?" He slowly caressed the whole of her pussy with three fingers, careful not to touch her clit or to put any into her still-tight hole. He held his fingers up into the moonlight so she could see the glistening tendrils. "It means you like what I'm doing to your young virgin hole, and it wants more. You've probably never been this wet your whole life, have you?"

"No, Dad," Cherie admitted, blushing. There was one boy that she kind of liked who had stolen a kiss from her once, but he had never made Cherie feel the way her dad was making her feel right now.

"That means you're wet for me. Say you're wet for your daddy."

"I'm wet for you, Daddy," she repeated obediently.

"My daughter is such a good girl." He finally grazed over her clit, making her thrash under his fingers. "Yeah, that feels good, huh? Daddy's gonna make his little girl feel so good."

Cherie didn't know why he was talking like that, since she was 18, and he hadn't talked to her like that since she was probably 13 or so, but his baby talk made her feel like she was little all over again and gave her a thrill. She shuddered and tightened her thighs around his fingers again. Her bucking made her sit up, and she came face-to-face with her father. He smiled and removed his fingers from her drenched pussy.

"Are you coming hard from Daddy's touch, little girl?"

"Maybe too hard," Cherie panted.

"Well, now that you're awake, let me show you what else adults do to make each other feel good." He sat on her bed and patted his lap. "Come sit on Daddy's lap."

Cherie was still weak from her orgasms, so he helped sit her naked body on his lap, her slender legs wrapped around his waist, and her pert nipples pressed to his chest. One of his arms was securely around her waist, his hand pressed to the curvature just above her plump ass. Her dark curls tumbled down her back and framed her flushed cheeks.

"You are so, so beautiful, baby," her dad told her, sweeping some hair behind her ear. His fingers lingered at her ear and he massaged them softly with warm fingers. Cherie whimpered at the touch, staring heatedly into her father's eyes with brown doe eyes. His cock strained at his pants, and Cherie could feel the hard bulge press into her spread pussy lips.

"That's called an erogenous zone," her dad explained to her as she leaned into his touch. "You have a bunch of them. Like here...."

He trailed his finger down from her ear to the tender skin of her neck. "And here..." He tickled the back of her neck before coming around to the front and firmly grabbing her there making her gasp before he cut off her airway. He let her squirm for a bit, spreading her wetness all over the tent of his pants before he finally let her go and continued his way down her chest.

"And here....." He rubbed and massaged all of her chest before finally cupping a small breast in one hand. He brushed his thumb over the soft nipple, and Cherie squealed, bouncing and grinding on his cock. He kept rubbing softly until the nipple stiffened, then he started pinching gently.

"Daddy, fucking please!" Cherie screamed, throwing her head back. His hand at her back prevented her from falling, and he continued to roll her nipple between his fingers and massage her breast. Cherie continued to squirm in pleasurable agony, and the front of her father's pants were completely soaked now, through past his boxers, and he could feel the dampness of his daughter's arousal against the sensitive head of his cock.

"Not yet, my sweet little girl. There are so many other places on your nubile body to touch."

He trailed his fingers from her breasts along her ribcage and back to her shoulder blades. With his nails, he firmly raked a path down her spine, making her squeal and press her hot, naked body flush against his chest.

When he reached the firm curvature of her ass, he raised his hand and slapped it-- brought it up and slapped it again, the palm of his hand relishing the tight springiness of her flesh.

"Ouch! Dad, that stings," Cherie whined, her hands flailing to protect her ass from his swings. But he was relentless, and he slapped her ass again and again. Eventually, Cherie stopped fighting and wrapped her arms around his neck and jutted her little ass out in anticipation of the next hit.

"You love this," her dad growled, grabbing the tender red flesh and giving it a jiggle. He used both hands to grab the bottoms of her thighs and flung her onto the bed.

"Ah!" Cherie winced and landed on her back, her legs splayed wide open. Her father tore off his clothes, peeling off his shirt, pants, and boxers, before pouncing naked atop his daughter.

He framed his arms around her face and lowered his hips against hers so that his hard cock was rigid against his daughter's soft pussy lips. He rocked from side to side to slather his dick with her pussy juices.

"You probably haven't been kissed properly, either." He looked down into Cherie's face from his vantage point. Her dark tresses were perfectly ruffled from his manhandling, and her cheeks flush with desire. Her brows were slightly pinched in a soft frown, and her big, dark doe eyes were fixated on her dad's lips. Her own were slightly parted as she panted and moaned as she felt her dad rubbing up against her clit. "Stay just like that, baby, and Daddy will show you how it's done."

He pressed his lips against hers, and Cherie obediently stayed still, except for the heaving of her chest. He pulled away slightly before pressing his lips to hers again and again, feeling the soft give of her skin against his.

He parted his lips and molded them to different parts of hers, so that she could feel the varying sensations. He slipped some tongue, and she opened her mouth to accept it.

Cherie's kiss with the teenage boy had been awkward and intrusive. Her dad's kiss was soft and sensual just... sensational. It was like a dance; he was a great lead, and it felt natural to open her lips here, suck there, lick here...

He nibbled at her bottom lip then ran his tongue along it. When Cherie opened her mouth, he pressed his tongue against hers and they intertwined, tasting each other. He then guided her tongue into his mouth and sucked on it.

Cherie gasped and turned away from the overstimulation. Her head was swimming from the sensations on her lips, above and below...

Her father remained unfazed, and he trailed soft, wet kisses along her jaw and to her neck, where he sucked more firmly and left a hickey. He left more kisses and marks on her chest, breasts, stomach, and inner thighs.

"Have you ever been kissed here, Cherie?" he asked her, looking not into her eyes, but at her shaved pussy lips, wet with the combination of her juices and his pre-cum.

"No... Boys think it's dirty."

"You're right," he agreed solemnly. "Boys will think cunnilingus is dirty, but will expect you to give them blowjobs. Men, like me, will be honored to get between a woman's thighs."

He started by kissing his daughter's labia the same way he kissed her lips. He pressed his lips against the sensitive lining of her cunt and glided over it a couple times before kissing it and licking it and sucking it.

"Dad!" Cherie involuntary kicked her legs, but her dad firmly held her thighs down and apart. "Sorry!"

"It's okay, baby, that's normal. Just try to relax and enjoy it." He nuzzled into his daughter's spread pussy with his chin before licking every surface of it.

He stiffened his tongue and tongue-fucked her hole and wiggled it around. He lapped up to her clit and gave it many soft licks, letting her get accustomed to the feeling. When Cherie finally managed to relax with a sigh, he began sucking on her clit with his lips and licking it every so often.

Cherie couldn't contain it anymore and started bucking her hips. He flicked his tongue against his daughter's clit very quickly, and suddenly, his mouth was filled with a hot, briny liquid as Cherie tensed and screamed through an orgasm. He gulped it down as fast as he could and didn't let up his tongue-flicking.

She tried to squirm free, but he held fast and slowed down his ministrations, just licking broadly across her soaked cunt lips now.

"I'm so sorry, Dad! I don't know where that came from-- I didn't know I was going to do that."

"Did it feel good?" he asked simply in response.

"Um, yeah, it fucking did," Cherie giggled nervously, still twitching from her orgasm and each time her dad flitted his tongue against her clit.

"Then stop apologizing, baby. Remember how good that felt, and never take anything less. Never apologize for feeling good during sex. That was squirting. Sometimes, some women can do that. Now I want to show you some more things. Do you trust me?" He kept licking her, and he used a finger to probe her soaking cunt.

"More?? Dad, I'm so tired..." Cherie moaned and jerked tiredly when her dad's tongue grazed her clit again. "I feel like I'm gonna die..."

"A woman can have multiple orgasms. Feel free to go to sleep... if you can," he said mischievously. "It was hot fucking you awake anyway." He pushed the thoroughly lubed finger into her still-tight virgin hole and began fingering her at a slow but steady pace.

"Fuck, Dad..."

"It's your 18th, baby. I haven't even fucked you with my dick yet. I just want it to be the best birthday and the best sex you've ever had." He wet another finger with her juices, but this time, he pressed against the tight pucker of her anus.

"Dad! You can't!" Cherie snapped out of her post-orgasm reverie and began to struggle again. He kept his right hand working between her legs and used his left hand to hold her down by her throat. His legs kept her legs spread apart.

"Be a good girl, Cherie. Nothing hurts right now, does it? If you struggle, it will hurt. I never want you to have a painful sexual experience. Ever. Just relax. Trust your daddy. Do you trust your daddy?" He stopped rubbing her anus and focused on her G-spot, curving his thick finger up and stroking the rough patch there. He kept giving her clit sloppy, wet kisses.

"Ah.... Ah.... Haaaa.... Yes, yes, yes, Daddy, I trust you, yes...." she hissed, her eyes glazed over. "Everything feels... so fucking good..."

"Mmmm, there you go, my daughter is such a good little girl, isn't she?" he hummed against her clit. "Good little daughters deserve to cum." He thrust his finger more forcefully into his daughter's tight, slick hole.

"Yes, Daddy, please! Please, I'll be good, please, please, make me cum again, Daddy."

"Rub your titties, baby, pinch your nipples. Make yourself feel good and cum for Daddy now."

Cherie clawed at her own breasts and twisted her nipples as her father frantically tongued her clit and pumped his finger into her cunt. Her whole body seized and another hot fountain of liquid spurted from between her legs as she was wracked in the throes of her most powerful orgasm yet. Her dad never stopped his ministrations, continuing them through her orgasm and prolonging it as a result.

"I-- ugh... I-- haa, haa-- Daddy, I... I squirted.... again," Cherie whimpered unsteadily as her body jerked in pleasure.

"You did! You were amazing, and you taste so fucking good, sweetie. Now keep riding that wave, and just relax. Hold your legs up for me." He pressed her knees up against her chest, and she wrapped her arms around them to hold them there, and closed her eyes.

"Good, there you go. Just like that. Daddy's going to try something else." He finally pulled his finger out of his daughter's dripping cunt and used a thumb to rub slow circles around her clit instead. He planted a final kiss on her pussy lips and began licking her asshole.

"Anhhh.... Daddyyyyyy....." she whined in protest, but she was too tired to struggle this time. Despite her inhibitions, her asshole pulsed open and closed around her daddy's tongue.

"Yes, baby, just like that, relax. Let your ass take Daddy's tongue. Focus on me rubbing your clit, and let your asshole relax and stretch."

He licked all around her asshole and summoned enough saliva to get his tongue dripping. He stiffened and narrowed just the tip of his tongue and pressed it in and out of his daughter's puckering anus. The opening loosened ever so slowly, and with each push, he got in deeper and deeper with the broader parts of his tongue.

"God, that's so fucking hot. You're doing amazing, Cherie," he said encouragingly.

He wet his left thumb in his mouth before rubbing her clit again, and then he lathered his right pointer finger with saliva before pressing it into her anus. It slipped in rather easily at the entrance, but he had to push a little harder to get past her sphincter.

"Dad!" Cherie's eyes and mouth popped open wide at the alien sensation of her dad's thick finger in her asshole. She clenched involuntarily, but he had stretched and lubed her up well enough that there was no pain whatsoever. Instead, she gasped at the pleasurable pressure against the tight walls of her ass. "Dad..." Her initial alarm turned into a delighted moan.

"Oh, baby, yes. Your daddy's got a whole finger in his little girl's virgin asshole. How does that make you feel?" He gave his finger a slight wriggle before pulling out, and twisting it back in, deeply, all the way to his knuckle.

"Soooooo fucking dirty," Cherie purred. The anal finger-fucking and clit-rubbing combo was just heavenly. "I feel like such a slut!"

"You can be, baby. Is that what you want? You like being Daddy's little virgin slut?" His cock twitched at the thought.

"My God, yessss, I want to be Daddy's little slut. You're so good to me... Give me everything, Daddy. Give me more." Cherie's eyes rolled to the back of her head in ecstasy. There was unexplainable delight in saying these nasty words as her dad thumbed her clit and fingered her ass.

"Then come here." He continued finger-fucking his daughter's ass but stopped rubbing her clit. He stepped around the bed and grabbed Cherie by the hair with his left hand. He thrust his cock in her face. "Suck your daddy's cock so he can take your virginity with it later."

Cherie gave the head of his dick a tentative kiss, which made it jump. She smiled coyly up at him.

"I've never done this before, but I really want to make you feel good the way you've been doing for me, Daddy."

"I'm sure you will, baby. Just having my dick in your mouth will feel good, I'm sure. Don't worry about making a mess-- the more you slobber over my cock, the less it'll hurt when I fuck you with it later. Do whatever you think feels right. Be Daddy's little fuckslut."

Emboldened by her dad's encouraging words, Cherie opened her mouth wide and took as much of her father's cock as she could. She was surprised by the strange soft-hard combination texture of an erect penis. It was softer than she had thought, because it was still human skin, but absolutely rod-hard and rigid in her little mouth.

She also hadn't expected how much space it would take up in her mouth, and she gagged when she accidentally took more of it than she could handle. The mushroomed tip of his penis squished into the back of her tender throat and choked her temporarily, making tears spring unbidden to her large, puppy eyes. She involuntarily tried to suck in a breath, but only succeeded in tightening her mouth around her father's cock and suctioning it in.

"Fuck! Cherie!" her father rumbled, and he tightened his grip in her hair and shoved his finger further into her ass.

"Ahhhh!" Cherie screamed as her head jerked back, and she was finally able to take a breath. Tears rolled down her cheeks, and she groaned around the dick in her mouth as her father plunged his finger repeatedly into her back door.

"You okay, baby?"

"Yeah, ih wah jush too bih," she murmured around him.

"I love seeing my big cock in my little daughter's mouth," he praised. "Just go slow. Don't hurt yourself. You're doing good."

Cherie nodded and took his dick further into her mouth more carefully this time. She tightened her tongue experimentally against the underside of his penis and was rewarded with a grunt. She licked around the tip and sucked hard before bobbing her head up and down. She kept her eyes locked on his, watching his each approving expression. She moaned unabashedly around his cock each time he pressed into her anus.

12