Happy 18th Birthday, Cherie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So fucking perfect, my God, baby," her father gasped. He closed his eyes as his daughter slobbered all over his knob and let him fuck the back of her throat as she claimed more control over her gag reflex.

"Daddy's going to cum... Are you ready to swallow your first load?"

Cherie didn't even respond with words. She just began sucking his dick harder and faster, gagging on his dick causing her throat to tighten around the tip of his cock like a vise and never stopping looking at him with her pretty blowjob eyes.

He shoved his right thumb, wet from her arousal as a result of his ass-fucking, into her dripping cunt. When she screamed from the pleasure of being double-penetrated by his fingers, he tightened the grip of his left hand in her hair and rammed his rod into the back of her throat. He spurted hotly onto her vibrating uvula, and she involuntarily gargled his cum. He continued to spill his load into her mouth, and he felt the walls of her ass and pussy contracting erratically against his fingers as she came with him.

"Swallow, baby. Swallow so you don't choke," he reminded her gently.

Out of her mind from having every one of her holes plugged up, she barely remembered to guzzle her daddy's cum. When she did, she could finally breathe a little better, and she took heaving breaths as she rode out her own orgasms.

When Cherie finished, she lay limp and powerless, her eyes hazed over from having been forced through multiple orgasms.

But her dad remained hard even after he came, and he sat at the edge of the bed, continuing to toy with his daughter's genitals.

"Dad.... I... I don't think I can take anymore..." Cherie whispered, her voice raw from screaming and from getting throat-fucked.

"You can, baby. You can take this cock."

He finally pulled his fingers from his daughter's holes. He pulled her up into a sitting position by her arms, then lifted her so that she was sitting on his lap again, his cock hard and jutting out from between her legs and pressing against, but not into, her pussy lips.

"Dad, no, please. I can't take that right now. I'm so tired from all the orgasms you've given me already."

"You've only had my fingers and my mouth, though. None of it compares to the pleasure of having your pussy filled by raw cock." He rubbed suggestively against her clit, and she groaned feebly despite herself.

"Dad, seriously. You can't. Fingering, oral, and anal is one thing, but... You can't actually fuck me. I'm your daughter. If I... If we get pregnant..."

"That's a part of your birthday surprise, baby! Look at this." He stopped grinding against his daughter's pussy momentarily so that he could lean over and grab something from her bedside drawer. He held it up to the light, and Cherie squinted at the text on the little box.

"Plan B..." she read aloud.

"Yep. So I can fuck you raw, and we'll have nothing to worry about. Of course your first time is going to be with me and without a condom so that it will feel the best."

Cherie pushed against his shoulders and tried to climb off of his lap.

"Dad, no. This is so wrong. You can't be doing this." But she had already spent too much energy and was too weak. She managed to lift herself up, but now he was just lowering her back down-- straight onto his cock.

"We're not making babies together, just sharing pleasure, what's wrong with that? You were enjoying yourself and begging me to fuck you just a little ago. What happened to my little whore of a daughter?" He lined the tip of his cock at her entrance, and despite her struggling, there was nowhere to go but down. Her own weight was betraying her. Her dad's dick was still slippery from her enthusiastic cock-sucking, and she was still dripping from her squirting and countless orgasms. So his entrance was smooth and frictionless, but slow because she was still quite tight.

"I know, I know, but this is different! Dad!" Cherie exclaimed, panicking now. Her hands hammered uselessly against his shoulders as he slowly lowered her down, and her pussy took more and more of his mature man meat.

"Just relax and take it, Cherie. Feel me spreading you wide open. You feel that? I'm making my little girl into a woman."

She didn't want to, but she was feeling it. She was feeling how her dad's cock was stretching her tight, slick opening, and how her vaginal canal was molding so perfectly and naturally around her father's penis. If this was so wrong, how come it felt so right?

"Ugh.... Anh... Fuck... Please..." She didn't know if she was begging him to stop or to keep going anymore. She was tired, and she stopped hitting him and braced herself against his shoulders instead, to assist him in holding her weight along her slow descent onto his cock.

"Fuck, your tight pussy lips feels so good around Daddy's fat cock. You're not even halfway down yet."

Cherie looked down to see that this was true. The little dildos he had used on her in her sleep and his rough fingering had certainly helped stretched her out and prevented any searing pain, but they had been nowhere near as big as her daddy's cock was. He lifted her up slightly and pressed her down again. He continued this until she took more and more of his cock.

"...Mmnn! ...Ahhh! ...Ha... Haaaa, fuck! Ahhhh!"

Cherie finally sat flush on his lap, and he bottomed out, his balls pressing up onto her firm ass. She was completely draped around him, exhausted, and when she stopped supporting her own weight, she sunk down even further onto her dad's cock, and she yelped as it pushed deep against her cervix.

"Oh, baby," he cooed as she winced. He kissed and sucked on her lips. When she pulled away, he latched onto her nipple. He reached in between them to rub her abused clit, and she dug her nails into his skin in response. "Enjoy it. Let it feel good. Your vaginal walls will lengthen and your cervix will pull back to make room for daddy's cock so it won't hurt so much."

He began to bounce his legs, causing her to bounce on his cock ever so slightly, just enough for her to feel stimulated and for her pussy to get used to his length.

Cherie let out a low moan from being penetrated so deep for the first time. She went limp again as her daddy's cock hit a delicious spot far inside her.

"Right there, yesyesyesyes, oh, fuck," she chanted as he continued to bounce her. As he had promised, he wasn't hitting her cervix as hard anymore, and it was starting to feel really fucking good.

"Kiss me," he commanded, letting go of her nipple.

He continued to rub her clit as she pressed in to kiss him passionately. She kissed him the way he taught her to, sucking on different parts of his lips, using her tongue, letting it wander into his mouth, fighting for dominance and winning, sucking his tongue into her own mouth.

He bounced her up and down more roughly, and Cherie helped until she was fully riding him now. He rubbed her clit faster, and he used his other hand to press a finger into her still-lubed ass.

"Mmph!" Cherie moaned into the kiss.

"Don't stop, don't stop," uttered her dad. "Don't you dare fucking stop."

Cherie continued to fling herself onto her daddy's cock, her tongue maneuvering around his wildly. He flicked at her clit and twisted his finger deeply in and out of his daughter's asshole. There were wet, sloshing and slapping sounds coming from where their bodies met, and grunting and groaning from both their throats.

Her father pulled Cherie's body closely to his, getting his cock into her pussy the deepest it had ever been and held her there, pulsing slightly as he unleashed his load into his daughter's hot, throbbing pussy as it milked him. She was thrown into spasms of her own as she came with him. Her breasts jiggled in his face while her body seized uncontrollably, and he buried his face in them with a groan.

Together, still cumming, they fell over onto the bed with her on top of him. They writhed and kissed hotly through their blended orgasms.

Finally, their orgasms ebbed and their kissing slowed but did not stop. Cherie's father kept his cock buried in her pussy. He stroked her hair and tucked a strand behind her ear before kissing her again.

"I'm so glad I lost my virginity with you," Cherie admitted, melting into her father's affectionate touches.

"Happy 18th birthday to you, my sweet baby daughter."

"Thanks, Dad," Cherie managed a weak laugh.

"Let's not forget your morning-after pill in the morning."

"Let's not," she mumbled in agreement into his chest.

"Because I have more surprises for you in the morning."

"Oh, Dad," Cherie sighed.

They laughed and finally settled in for a blissful, post-sex snooze.

12