All Comments on 'Happy'

by Transheavenly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn577 months ago

What a beautiful little love story. Thank you for putting a smile on my face this morning.

nemanja1503nemanja15037 months ago

A very romantic and lovely story. You've made quite the blossoming girl in Jane and a very charming suitor in Alberto. As far as the setup and romance is concerned it's an easy five.

However the story is also completely devoid of any actual erotica. Which is a choice you can make as an author ofc but it may turn away future readers or result in a lesser score. A disclaimer that the story is non-sexual might be a good idea if you take the same road in the future.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Good first story!

5

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD587 months ago

I love your story. I'm a total sucker for love stories. With or without erotica. Although, happy endings aren't very often real - there are still, stories, books, plays and poems to let us live that out. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Boris6942Boris69427 months ago

A beautifully written romantic story, with enough detail to give it pace and illustrate the love that they have come to have for one another. Thanks.

4Leather4Leather7 months ago

Such a lovely story. One a transgendercould only dream of. Taking it slow and careful with small steps so loving. You left the door open with the ring.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Okay - Iโ€™m still on page 1 and I like this romance, but my skin rankled at a transitioning girl choosing to wear a pantsuit to court. Goddamn it, gurl, get yourself a basic skirt and heels for those court appearances! I wonโ€™t push a pussycat bow blouse on you, but PLEASE! Get it together : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTransheavenly@Transheavenly
Writer of Transformation stories, ranging from crossdressing, transgender, magical and scientific transformations, doll, animal and inanimate transformations. I'll be republishing, refurbishing and expanding old stories from my Deviant Art account (sadly cancelled) alongside b...