Happy 71st

Story Info
Happy 71st to a gay top.
1.5k words
4.33
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJEroticas
JJEroticas
47 Followers

In 2014, I was tall, slim, smooth, brown-eyed and twenty in Hawaii. I shaved my body for a better tan even where the sun did not shine. On one hot summer day at the Waikiki beach, all by lonesome, I pinched under my limbs: One Apple shuffler headset, a sixer of cold canned American beer, and a large Budweiser towel. I did not eat but a cheese sandwich for breakfast and was quick to be buzzed floating in the cool saltwater. The ocean flipped me around like a washing machine. Nearly drowning each time. I swear I saw a gigantic tiger shark underneath me and I got out.

I finished my last beer and stumbled upon a plethora of burning beach sand ascending up a dune to a wooden stair case. There, an elder man held a long smile at me. As I passed, he spoke.

"Did you see something in the water out their young man. I was watching you."

"Maybe a tiger shark, sir."

"Are you serious?"

"Did you see my ass fly out of the water?" I was drunk and carefully used the word "ass". He took notice and paused to find his original smile that locked me in when I first passed.

"What is your name?" he said.

"Sage like the spice."

"Nice to meet you Sage, I am Thomas."

"Good name," I slurred.

"You here on vacation from the states, Sage?"

"Yup. I have seen you before. You chain smoke in front of that laundromat with the painted parrot mural on the corner."

"I own it and it owns me," Thomas said.

"It is a pretty clean. I use it often," I said.

"I know."

In my mind a plan hatched. I am obsessed with exhibiting my ass: A polished swollen bubble booty. Ballooned out, like a bee stung each cheek. I have yet to bend over for any cock and was hesitant even after guzzling beer in the sun all day for it to happen that afternoon.

"Can I bum a smoke, Thomas?"

"I left the pack at my laundromat."

I could see the outline of his Marlboro lights in his white linen pocket. And it was next to a semi hard cock. I felt like the bees that stung my ass now swarmed my belly. Just like when that silhouette of a tiger shark brought that horrid current to the underbelly of my feet, leaving me bobbing the waves in defenseless horror; but this conversely much more fun.

We walked through the laundromat towards the back as I could see my whites being flipped around behind a corner pinhole window. A dilapidated white door next to a buzzling Pepsi machine revealed a flight of green stairs. Up it, a large square white walled office, stuffy and hot with a shop class fan blasting you as you came upon a large wooden desk facing a movie theater size window pane. It was like a painting of a tropical island where the inhabitants moved from left to right. Thomas twisted off a cap of whiskey.

"Today is my birthday. And I am 71."

"Happy Birthday Thomas. You need 71 spanks."

"I don't get spankings, I give em'."

"71 would surely leave a bare ass raw," I said.

"It sure would,"

He topped two half glasses with whiskey.

"Bottoms up," Thomas said with a wink.

It burned the shit out of my esophagus and landed on the bees in my stomach, drowning them pitifully. I became very loose and uncoordinated.

"Can all those people on the sidewalk see you from up here?" I said.

"The glare is too much. They would go blind trying."

The desk office phone peppered with buttons rang. He answered and filled up our glasses for another round. I listened to him yelling at a detergent vendor as I lit up one of his Marlboro lights. I was so horny that I could have fainted. I imagined dousing his cock in whiskey and sucking it while he gave me those 71 spanks. My cock was so hard for it. His wrinkled firm daddy hand smacking my ass in a disciplinary style while yelling at detergent companies in the reverse vacuum of an industrial fan blowing my hair wild.

"You cost me twice what the competitors charge in bleach," Thomas said to the phone.

I saw my rental car out the window. A white 4-door something. My first boyfriend Greg had a similar car. We never fucked, but I blew him twice. I wanted to wait. I caught him fucking my best friend in a white 4-door something. And I left him. I went on a vacation to Hawaii.

Thomas hung up the phone. "How are you feeling tiger shark?"

"I am fucking drunk, Tom!"

Tom had an old green foot rest. Out of place. Looked like it was thrifted from a law firm. Great to put my knees on. I visualized the scene as Greg's phone number danced in my head like floating seaweed. I sat down in the chair opposite Thomas while he poured another.

"None for me daddy. I am toast." (did I just call him daddy?)

"There is a shower in the back over there if you want to get that salt water off."

"I am too drunk for that," I said. "So, what are you doing for your 71rst birthday?"

"This," he said.

"That sucks, no family or friends around?"

"My partner Devin is coming in to run this place at night and that is my only present so far."

"That sucks Thomas. I would love to give you a present, but I did not know it was your birthday until now."

"Having a drink with you is very special, Sage."

"Can I be ridiculously blunt?"

"I like ridiculously blunt."

"Are you a gay top?"

"I am."

"My boyfriend back in Idaho cheated on me with my best friend. I was hoping to stream you giving away your 71 spanks."

"You did, huh?"

I told Thomas what I visualized, and he grinned and help me set it up. We put my iPhone leaning up against a stack of books on the floor. Thomas lowered his chair and I placed the green foot rest to the side of it. He locked the door and played Jimmy Buffet's "Cheeseburger in Paradise on a loop."

I Facetimed Greg and he answered. "It is about time you called me, Sage. What is with the music? What the fuck. Are you drunk?" Greg said.

"Remember when I came upon the backseat of your car and saw you and Johnny?"

"I am so sorry. How many fucking times..."

"Well, this will even the score."

I undressed. Tossed my bathing suite, t-shirt, and flip flops across the office floor. My bare-naked ass in the window for all to see if not for the sunshine glare. On cue, Thomas took off his pants wearing nothing but a silk button down Hawaiian shirt of parrots and pineapples. It draped the sides of his hairy chest and beer belly. My bubble ass waddled as I kneeled on the green cushions of the foot rest. My head over Thomas's cock and my ass in his palm's reach for the 71 spankings. I looked back at my iPhone to see a silhouette of Greg's head. Thomas's right hand was all over my ass before I even got comfortable. He pinched it deep and molested me as if waxing a 4-door white something. "Smack!"

My spank stung like a cold wet cloth. I put Thomas's warm seven-inch whiskey-soaked cock in my mouth. He moaned "happy birthday indeed."

"Smack!" He pinched deep between my cheeks. His cock rock solid.

I delicately held the base of his boner with my thumb and index finger as I swallowed his cock from its head until my nose smooshed against his pelvis.

"Smack!" I looked up at Thomas's blue eyes as he leered at the curves of my white bare ass along my torso and into my eyes.

"You look like my great uncle," I said. I forgot about Greg. My cock got so hard on the bee sting of that pinch that my dick leaked cum.

Meanwhile. Back in Idaho:

"Fuck you!" said Greg to his iPhone.

Greg watched the entire hour video of my Hawaiian porn. In the last ten minutes, I was on all fours. Rug burning myself on the green carpet. Thomas's cock vanished inside my ass and steadily reappeared while he smashed my bubbles to a rhythmic fucking. He gave Greg a thumbs up into the camera. Somehow Devin's nine-inch cock was down my throat. I held Devin's nuts softly as I moaned and sucked his cock better than I ever sucked a cock in my life. To this day I could not tell you what Devin even looked like.

"Uggh!!!!!" "Fuck!" Thomas's two weeks of stocked up cum poured out all over my wobbling cheeks. My ass so high up in the air for his birthday fucking. I looked back at Thomas as he out of breath staring at the ceiling like it was the Sistine Chapel. I looked back at Greg's silhouette as Devin's warm cum splattered my temple and dripped down my neck. I turned and licked the bottom of his long cock and gargled. "Happy seventy first!"

JJEroticas
JJEroticas
47 Followers