Happy A & M Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With half of a drink, plus a full glass of white wine on top of the five or six or seven drinks David had consumed that day at his trailer, his thoughts were not fully coherent. Her warm breath, the feeling of her breasts pushed against his right arm, and her wet mouth on his ear lobe had David's cock ready to explode into his briefs.

David turned and softly kissed Avery's pouting lips. She leaned into him and opened her mouth. David thrust his tongue into her mouth, coaxing her tongue out.

"I, why don't we take this into the bedroom?" Avery whispered, putting her drink down on her coffee table.

"I, uh, hey listen, I'm, I'm not gay," David suddenly said as they stood up.

"Oh? That mean you won't do sixty nine with me?" Avery pouted, her slim arms winding around his neck.

"I uh, no, I mean, I'm, I'm just not gay, David stammered, trying to rationalize his jumbled, fevered thoughts.

"It's okay," Avery giggled, pressing herself fully against him. "I won't tell anyone."

In her high heels, Avery and David were eye to eye. David felt her bulge pressing against his own bulge. He could feel her breasts pressed against his own chest. He could feel her soft lips mashed against his own lips.

With a soft bite to his bottom lip, Avery pulled away from David. David quickly downed his drink and put the glass onto a cut crystal coaster on the end table, next to his chocolate covered cherries.

Bedroom's this way," Avery called out from the darkness of the hallway.

David hesitated; Avery's drink sat, almost half full. His cock won out and he scurried down the hall. Through a doorway, he could see a soft glow and headed toward the glow.

Entering the bedroom, David saw a nude Avery crawling onto a large bed. Her engorged cock swayed and bobbled as she shimmied along to the center of the bed.

David's third girlfriend had been curious about David's cock size and had taken her mother's cloth tape measurer along on their next date. With giggles and gasps, they got into the back seat of David's mother's car and measured his hard cock.

David knew he was six and a half inches in length and was fairly thick at five and eleven sixteenths of an inch around. The ridge around his cock head flared out nicely, giving his cock a mushroom capped appearance. His balls were two large eggs in his hairy pouch.

In the dim lighting afforded by the one brass table lamp, David saw that Avery's cock was short and slender. Her cockhead was hidden behind a thick foreskin and her hairless balls were small in their tight little pouch.

"Come on, Tiger, don't make Baby wait," Avery lisped, flopping onto her back against the mound of pillows.

David hurried to slide his boots off, slip his blue jeans and briefs down, and unsnap his western style shirt. In his haste, he forgot to unbuckle his belt, stymying his efforts. Avery didn't laugh at him; she crawled to where David struggled and reached out with her hands. In a moment, she had his belt undone.

"Ooh, yes! Oh, I bet that big boy's going feel so nice filling my hole," Avery cooed, seeing David's hard cock.

She pulled David onto her bed and kissed him. Her arms wound around him, pulling him tightly against her flesh.

"I like sixty nine," Avery husked, small hand reaching down and stroking David's throbbing cock. "Get the first one out the way. Then you can last a good loooong time making love."

"Uh huh," David grunted, dangerously close to 'getting the first one out the way' as Avery's hand squeezed his manhood.

"You got hands," Avery reminded him. "Use them."

With a trembling hand, David reached out and cautiously felt Avery's small cock. The skin around her cock was smooth and soft. Her small pouch was smooth and warm against his fingers.

"Isn't it a cute little cock?" Avery whispered, deftly pinching the base of David's cock.

David did not respond to Avery's question. The soft skin around the frim cock was velvety soft. The cock underneath the soft skin was rigid, pulsing. He felt the cock jerk slightly in his hand as he stroked it.

His mind was feverishly demanding that he stop. His agitated brain was objecting strenuously to David's hand stroking a cute little cock and cupping soft balls.

Avery sucked another kiss from David, then bent and kissed along his throat. She shivered as David's hand gripped her cock firmly and stroked it.

"Mm hmm, oh David," Avery sighed and kissed his lips again.

"Erk!" David grunted as Avery's hot mouth sucked, then lightly bit one of his nipples.

Avery twisted and rolled and soon had her feet toward the head of the bed. David had lost contact with her cock during the manipulation but had managed to grasp and squeeze one of Avery's breasts. For his trouble, he received a giggle and kiss.

The breast felt surprisingly soft and spongy and firm in his hand. Her nipple was rubbery against his palm. Her skin was soft and warm, her scent was warm, slightly of vanilla and lavender.

"Erk!" David cried out again as he felt Avery's lips against the head of his cock.

"Come on, Sweetheart, get with the program," Avery husked and gave David's cock a long lick.

"Erk! Huh?" David grunted as Avery's hand toyed with his heavy balls.

David could not think of anything but the sensations his throbbing cock was receiving from her lips and her tongue and her hands. He couldn't think of what 'program' he needed to get with. He couldn't think of what actions to take.

"Avery grew impatient and grabbed David's right hand. She placed his hand against her throbbing cock. She then gave David's cock another long lick.

"Oh!" David's brain gave a jolt, spurring him into action.

David grasped Avery's slim cock at the base and gave it a few strokes. Then he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. He brought his head close to her crotch and felt the head of her cock rub along his protruding tongue.

"Mm," Avery purred and lapped at David's drooling cockhead.

"Dude! You a faggot? Sucking a dick?" David's brain rebelled.

David squeezed his eyes tightly shut and lapped around Avery's cockhead. David wormed his tongue underneath Avery's thick foreskin. He could taste her soap, a flowery soap and some sweat, and a salty taste, not unlike the school paste he'd eaten as a child.

"Mm hmm, yes," Avery hissed out as more of her cock slid into David's warm, wet mouth.

She sank her mouth over David's cockhead, soft tongue waggling around the flared ridge.

David grunted as his nose pressed against Avery's soft hairless pouch. He continued imitating Avery's movements, waggling his tongue as he held Avery's cock in his mouth. He increased the light suction around Avery's member.

"Mm, oh, oh yes!" Avery hissed and began forcefully sucking on David's cock as she bobbed her head up and down his length.

David mirrored Avery's actions. He bobbed his head along the length of her cock and more forcefully increased the suction of his mouth.

"Oh, oh God yes, I'm, oh David," Avery cried out and jerked her hips.

She then held David's cockhead just inside of her lips while frantically stroking the length of David's meat. With a strangled scream, David exploded into Avery's mouth. And suddenly, his own mouth began filling with Avery's semen.

The taste was salty and bitter, and the texture was slimy and disgusting. David wanted to scream in disgust as Avery's cock twitched, jerked and spurted a surprisingly large amount of semen into his mouth.

David had no choice but to swallow the vile stuff; he couldn't breathe, and his own ejaculation made it hard for him to think rationally.

"Too, oh, I, I'm always too sensitive after," Avery whined, gently pushing David's head away from her still hard member.

"I'll be right back," Avery whispered, pressing her lips to David's gasping mouth.

She thrust her tongue into David's mouth. David's hands came up and began to squeeze her hanging breasts. Their kiss grew in intensity.

"What the fuck?" David's brain asked. "Dude! She just sucked your dick and you're kissing her?"

"And you just sucked her dick," David thought as Avery pulled away and scrambled from the bed.

David's thoughts were jumbled, hazy, raging thoughts. He wanted another drink, a real drink, not that sissy shit ice cream float crap she'd given him.

"You fucking faggot," David thought as he heard a toilet flush. "You cock sucking fucking faggot."

"God damn, she, that, that was the best fucking blow job ever," David thought as he gripped his hard cock in his hand.

"And your fucking dick's still hard? You fucking liked that shit?" David asked himself.

"Miss me?" Avery cooed, scrambling onto the bed.

She didn't give David time to answer; just pressed her lips to his. They kissed, his hands again finding her breasts. Then his right hand dropped down and fondled her erect cock while their tongues dueled.

"Fucking homo," David thought as he stroked Avery's cute little cock. "Fucking big giant fag, playing with a dick."

"Yes," Avery hissed, pulling away. "Now, you ready? You ready to fuck me?"

"Fuck you; I'm not. I, I'm just drunk," David told himself as he caused Avery to squeal and giggle as he 'tackled' her.

Avery hugged David tightly as David lay on top of her. Her arms squeezed him as she kissed him.

"Lube's right there. On the nightstand," Avery whispered into David's ear as he positioned himself between her sleek legs.

"Hmm, oh, oh yeah," David said.

David grabbed the large tube and opped the top open. His cock gave a jerk as Avery put her hands behind her knees and brought her legs up to her chest.

"Mm, oh, oh yes," Avery hissed as David pressed his greasy fingers to her tightly clenched rosebud.

David slowly worked the two fingers into Avery's hole up to the first knuckle. He wiggled his fingers a little before pushing them into Avery up to the second knuckle.

David had once had a girlfriend, he couldn't remember her name, Cheryl, Charlene, Charlotte, something like that. She was a pothead, smoked pot constantly. For some Bahama Black, Cheryl, Charlene, Charlotte, whatever, agreed that David could fuck her sweetly rounded ass.

David knew enough about the human body to know he couldn't just jam his cock up her ass without some lubrication. The only thing Cheryl, Charlene, Charlotte had was some vitamin E cream.

But the moment David had pressed his slimy cock against Cheryl's, Charlene's, Charlotte's hole, the girl had screamed bloody murder. Her screams and violent jerking had caused David's erection to wilt.

As David worked the two fingers in and out of Avery's hole, she spread her legs wider apart and groaned in pleasure. She held her arms out, urging David to lay on top of her.

"That's it, Baby, oh, you doing so good," Avery groaned into his ear as he worked a third finger into her hole. "So good."

David kissed her and sat back again. He greased his cock and gripped it in his slimy hand.

"Oh! Oh God damn, oh, oh Baby, go, ugh! Go slow, Sweetheart. You, you're a lot bigger..." Avery groaned out loud as David's cock head gained entry into her greasy hole.

The position was ungainly. David struggled to maintain his balance, kneeling between her splayed legs. One hand held his greased cock and the other hand fought to hold himself upright. As he teetered, David could feel Avery's erect cock dragging against his belly.

"Now you fucking a dude? Huh? You fucking, you're fucking a guy," David thought even as his cock pushed into a painfully tight hole.

"Ooh, oh Baby, wait, shit, wait," Avery cried out as David pressed his cock forcefully against Avery's struggling hole.

David held himself up with one hand. He leaned forward, fighting to keep his balance and kissed Avery's gasping mouth. Frantically, she thrust her tongue into his mouth. Her arms wound tightly around his scrawny torso. Her legs went around his hips and held him fast.

"I, mm augh, you're, you know you're pretty big," Avery groaned, panting with the exertion.

They kissed again. Avery relaxed her hold and David pushed a few more millimeters into her. She groaned loudly but did not try to stop him.

"Shit, I don't, oh God, I yes! God damn!" Avery groaned then keened loudly as her cock twitched then spurted a hot load of semen onto David's belly.

David jerked when he felt something warm splash against his belly. Looking down, he saw Avery's silvery white sperm dribbling over his belly, down toward his scruff of pubic hair. As he watched, Avery's cock twitched, jerked and spurted another dribble of her semen.

David backed up slightly and Avery shuddered. Then David pressed forward again. Avery's cute face twisted in a grimace and David paused.

David released his grip on his cock and grabbed Avery's hips in his hands. He used her hips to hold himself firmly inside of her hole.

David could feel Avery's anal sheath squeezing and pulsing around the few inches he'd managed to work into Avery's hole. The heat and tightness was incredible. David fought against just jamming his cock into Avery's rippling, pulsing hole. His grip on her hips did tighten; the desire to thrust into her was quite overwhelming.

"Oh God, when it's the real...oh Jesus," Avery panted, eyes squeezed tight.

David again kissed her. Avery squeezed him tightly and thrust her tongue into his mouth.

"Give it to me, Baby," Avery grunted into David's ear. "Come on. Fuck me. Fuck your nasty bitch. Fuck me."

David pulled out of her tight grip and knelt between her legs. He gritted his teeth and forced more of his greasy dick into Avery's hole. He could see her teeth as she bared them in a grimace of determination.

"Augh! God yes!" Avery screamed out when she felt David's wiry pubic hair against her stretched, struggling anus.

"Mmng!" David groaned out loud.

Avery's anal sheath was rippling, trying to force him out of her hole. The heat and the tightness was incredible. David slowly backed his dick out of her ass until just the head of his cock rested inside of her. Then he pushed forward. His grip on her sweetly rounded hips held her in place as he thrust forward.

"Augh, aieegh! Oh God!" Avery screamed out as David's hips slapped against her buttocks.

David again pulled his cock out until just the head of his cock rested inside of her. Then he pushed forward.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Avery began chanting, eyes still firmly shut.

David picked up speed, thrusting in and out of her hole. He could feel the sperm bubbling up to the surface as he pounded Avery's slippery ass. He pulled his hands from her hips and grabbed her bouncing, swaying breasts.

"Oh my God yes!" Avery screamed out when David grabbed her nipples and pulled her breasts from her ribcage.

David released Avery's breasts and leaned forward, pushing Avery's feet toward her head as he hammered her hole. Then with a bellow, David emptied his balls into her.

"Augh, aieegh, oh David, oh my God yes!" Avery screamed as yet another spray of semen blasted from her slender cock.

David relaxed his hold on her legs. Avery let her legs flop uselessly onto the bed. David kissed her gasping, groaning mouth tenderly.

"I, oh David, I, it just, I didn't know it could be this good," Avery babbled, raining kisses onto David's sweating face.

"Uh huh," David agreed as his cock slowly wilted.

"God, I know, I know I need to clean up, but God! I can't, I can't walk," Avery grunted as David's cock slipped out of her hole.

"Need me to carry you?" David teased.

"I, oh, oh no, Sweetheart. Just, just give me a minute," Avery panted.

David flopped onto the bed next to Avery. Her pretty eyes finally opened and she rolled to peer into his glazed eyes.

"That was, that was simply wonderful," Avery whispered then kissed him softly.

"I, thank you," David wheezed.

"Oh, oh I, oh I better..." Avery suddenly grunted and quickly wiggled out of the bed.

David wanted, needed a drink. His nerves screamed for the relief that a drink would give him. His mind also screamed at him; he'd just had sex, fucked another man. He'd sucked a cock, swallowed sperm, then jammed his dick into another man's ass.

"She's not a...she's a..." David tried to tell himself.

"She's a what?" the loudest voice in his head demanded to know, but David didn't have an answer.

After several moments, David heard the toilet flush. A moment later, Avery came into the bedroom, carrying a washcloth. She scrambled onto the bed and gently wiped David's cock clean. She softly kissed David's lips. David returned her kiss with passion.

"You, you stay the night?" Avery begged.

"I, yeah, sure," David agreed.

Avery clapped her hands happily and scrambled off of the bed. She dashed into the bathroom again. A moment later, she entered the bedroom again.

"Now, I, here we go," Avery said, rifling through a drawer on her low dresser.

David watched as Avery wiggled into a bright red satin baby doll nighty with matching panties. She modeled the outfit for him and laughed happily when David let out a wolf whistle.

"Good night, Sweetheart," Avery said, turning off the bedside lamp.

"Uh huh," David agreed, wiggling underneath the comforter.

He felt Avery wiggle closer to him. A moment later, Avery's lips softly touched his lips.

"Happy A and M day," David joked as Avery put her head on his bare chest.

"Oh no, Sweetheart," Avery corrected. "We've got each other. Happy Valentine's Day."

The End.

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my works and those that 'Favorite' my words.

Ashley Dunn, David's manager at Prescott Conglomerates as well as Prescott Conglomerates were introduced in '2 Alliance Square' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Jack, the old man that works at the liquor store is a character that first appeared in 'Tequila' in the fetish category. He's been in a few other stories centered in the Oakleaf, Texas area.

Nulough's Vodka is pronounced 'New Lows;' if you're drinking this stuff, you've reached a new low in your alcohol consumption.

'Albertson's Gin is first introduced in "Am I?" in the Lesbian Sex category. If you're drinking this swill, you've hit rock bottom, then started digging.

Oakleaf Towers, Avery's residence is first introduced in 'Jug Of Wine, Loaf Of Bread' in the Anal category.

Rosa, David's former Latina girlfriend with the bald mound is a character introduced in 'Jug Of Wine, Loaf Of Bread' in the Anal category.

The drink that Avery makes is loosely based on a Halloween drink my niece described to me; she called it 'Vampire Spit.'

I do not give the ages of Avery and David. But, if they're old enough to buy alcohol, they are both over the age of twenty one.

And that's it. A tale of two lonely people finding each other on Valentine's Day.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12