Happy Accidents

Story Info
A man discovers his partner's piss fetish.
1k words
4.55
9.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SquiresBoy
SquiresBoy
89 Followers

The first time it happened, it was an accident. We were just fooling around, roughhousing in the living room. I pinned her down onto the couch and slipped my hands under her shirt, tickling my way up to her ribs. She was laughing, squirming underneath me, and then suddenly there was a gasp in between every laugh. "Oh no," she said, "no wait, hold on... wait... wait! Oh no...! Stop!" I stopped, and she made a strange noise in her throat. My leg was between her thighs and I suddenly felt something warm and wet. I looked down and saw the dark spot growing on the crotch of her pants.

I looked up into her eyes. She was staring back at me, breathing hard. She was waiting for my reaction. I could see the fear behind her eyes, the worry, but I could also see the blood in her cheeks. Her neck had turned pink. We'd been together long enough to know that she was turned on.

I shifted my weight without taking my eyes off her. I unfastened my pants. She looked down and breathed in, but I kept watching her face. I pulled my penis out of my shorts and arched my back. She looked up into my face. Her lips were parted. She gave the slightest of nods. I relaxed, and a stream of urine poured out. It splashed on her stomach, and she twitched. Her eyes went wide, and her mouth opened wider.

She put her hands on my shoulders and didn't look away as I pissed on her. When I was finally finished, I looked down like I needed to confirm what had just happened, then looked back up at her.

"You just peed on me."

"Yeah..."

Her hands moved to the back of my head and she pulled me down. We kissed, and her hand grabbed my cock. It hardened in her grip and I moaned, fumbling with her soaked pants to try and get them open. She lifted her hips and I tugged her pants down to mid-thigh, just enough for me to get into position. The head of my cock rubbed against her pussy and I came, spurting into her pubic hair. I reached between us and I used my fingers on her until she stiffened and grunted and came.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Her eyes were closed. She was biting her lip. I bent down and kissed her again.

A few days passed. We hadn't talked about what we'd done. We had just gotten off the couch and she went to clean herself up. But I needed to pee and she was in the bathroom, and I decided to test the water again (so to speak). I knocked. She said, "Just a second." But I let myself in.

She was sitting on the toilet, panties around her calves, jeans pooled around her ankles. She was playing on her phone and looked up.

"I said just a second..."

"I need to go," I said.

She sat up. I stood in front of her and unzipped my pants. She spread her legs wider apart, giving me a target.

"Splash it on me," she said softly.

"Are you sure?"

"Mm-hmm."

I let go with a quiet sigh of relief. My piss splashed on her thigh before I corrected my aim, the stream hitting her mound and dribbling down over her pussy lips and falling into the basin. The sound got louder and I realized she was peeing too. My skin tingled at the thought of our pee mingling. Judging from how hard she was breathing, she found it hot, too. Her heels were in the air, toes pointed. She was just wearing a T-shirt and I could see her nipples hardening.

I stopped before I was finished and she looked up at me when I grunted, and I aimed my dick higher.

"Do you want to taste it?"

Her shoulder stiffened. At first I thought I'd gone too far, but then she put a hand on my stomach to push me back.

"Piss on my face," she said, her voice wavering but strong. She leaned forward and opened her mouth. She stuck her tongue out.

I put my hand on top of her head, aimed with my other hand, and relaxed again. At first the stream didn't reach her face and she tried to adjust, but I gently pulled her hair and kept her where she was. I flexed my muscles and lifted my cock a little more, and now my piss splashed against her tongue and chin. She lapped it up, licking her lips, making noises I couldn't quite identify, and then turned her head away.

I finished, and she sat up straight. She wiped her hand over her mouth, looking away from me toward the tub.

"You probably think I'm disgusting," she said.

I cupped her face and turned her to look at me. I bent down and kissed her. I could still taste my urine on my lips and tongue, which is a taste I'm still not terribly fond of, but I needed her to know where I stood. She kissed me back full of passion, moaning appreciatively.

"So you really like this?" I asked later, when she had dried off and we were back in the bedroom.

"Not all the time," she said. "But every now and then. I was stuck in traffic a few years ago and I got desperate. I peed my pants. At first I felt humiliated, but the more I thought about it, the more I decided I... didn't hate it. But it's not the sort of thing you spring on someone on the first date. Or the second. Or..."

"Well, I'm glad it happened," I told her. I patted her ass, kissed her cheek, and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"To get a glass of water," I said, and then I smiled at her over my shoulder. "I'm definitely going to keep hydrated from now on."

SquiresBoy
SquiresBoy
89 Followers