Happy Anniversary

Story Info
Happily Married Female Domination/ submissive male.
5.3k words
3.6
24.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my 20th wedding anniversary, I received the following letter from my wife:

Dear Henry, I wanted you to know that my love for you keeps growing, and that these 20 years have made me very happy and fulfilled. Your devotion to me and to my needs has helped me to build my self-esteem to the point that I am very successful in my career and increasingly fulfilled in my sex life. As you know, my childhood, with my older brothers dominating me, and my disastrous first marriage to John, left me with low self-esteem and feelings of inferiority toward men. However, in the early days of our marriage, you taught me that I was really a very powerful person.

Before we were married, my mother advised me to have you wear the marriage ring. Because I ran away and eloped with John, I had not previously had a chance to learn this lesson from my mother. Although I was rather timid about asking you to wear the ring, you kissed me and assured me that you would try. The ring, made of clear hard plastic, was just a bit smaller than the diameter of your flaccid penis. When you were flaccid, you could pull your penis through the ring until it was snug around the base of your shaft. Obviously, if I tried putting it on you, you became erect and I could not even get the ring over the engorged head of your penis.

And so, when I wanted to make love to you, I asked you to wear your marriage ring, and you went into your room and put it on. We both learned that the marriage ring allowed extended foreplay and petting, without allowing you to discharge or to insert your penis into my vagina. This was the beginning of my new and wonderful sex life, because it led to very long periods of foreplay during which we kissed and cuddled extensively. It was also during this period that you learned such skill at pleasing me with your tongue, something I had never experienced before and which I found delicious. After 20 years, I still experience waves of wonderful orgasms from your skillful licking, and you have gotten more skillful over the years.

You told me that going in to the other room to put the ring on at my command made you feel that I was "placing" the ring on "my property" and "marking my territory". You said this made you feel under my control, and that you liked the feeling of being controlled by a "powerful goddess". This was the first time I had ever felt that I was not inferior to males, and it began to erase some of the years of low self-esteem caused by my brothers and John. When you pleasured me with your tongue, I sat in the big throne-like chair, and you knelt between my legs, which added immensely to my feeling of superiority.

After the first few months of our marriage, when we had both gotten comfortable with our dominant female, submissive male roles, my mother offered to come and counsel me on female domination techniques, something she apparently practiced on my father and brothers. At first, you were reluctant to be naked in front of my mother and have her touch your genitals. However, after a very prolonged period of my teasing and denying you, during which I would not let you take off your marriage ring and have intercourse with me, you finally agreed. That was when I learned that teasing and denial could be a very powerful tool, and you later confessed that you loved it.

To prepare for the session, my mother took me shopping to buy a black vinyl corset with stretch shoestring lacing in the back. The cups were push-up and barely contained my adequate breasts. The outfit was completed by self-gartered black thigh-high stockings and ankle-high vinyl black lace-up boots. This was quite a change from our usual lovemaking outfits, which consisted of our birthday suits. My mother, who is an aerobics instructor and quite fit for her 57 years, wore a mini-length red rubber dress, with red rubber thigh-high boots. When you came into the room wearing nothing but your marriage ring, your penis literally jumped to attention when you saw us. My mother sat in the throne-like chair and asked you to stand in front of her with your hands at your sides. You were shaking with both embarrassment and excitement. She then reached into her bag and took out a one inch wide rubber band, made from the "Theraband" material used for aerobics classes.

She wrapped it several times around your scrotum, forcing your testicles away from your body, and tied it tight. She explained to me that your testicles, which were now shiny and red and standing away from your body, were "prepared" for me. Just to demonstrate, she slapped your testicles with her hand and you jumped and moaned. She then reached into her bag and took out some black stretch shoestring and made a point of showing you that it was the same material that laced up my corset and held the things you loved so dear. She then wrapped the lace tightly around your penis several times which compressed the shaft, but made the tip stand out and become shiny and engorged. She then demonstrated the sensitivity of your tip by lightly scratching it with her long red polished fingernails. You were beginning to have involuntary hip thrusting, but the marriage ring and lacing kept you fully in control. How delightful, a toy for me to play with.

I then was introduced into the possibilities and limits of this new toy, a toy that has since become my favorite thing in life. Although I used to sneak peeks at my brothers when they were getting dressed, and I certainly saw John when he was undressed, I was always in awe of this organ as the scepter of male power. Now, I saw this as the key to female superiority. All I had to do was grab the "scepter" and the male would get weak and I would be powerful.

My mother then made you face away from her, bend over, and grab your ankles. We were then faced with your tight red ball sac sticking straight out from the back of your body below your puckered rectum (thanks to the band tied around your scrotum) and your hard and shiny (and now purple) prick sticking straight down. How I ever thought that males were superior I'll never know. This was going to be fun. Mom now grabbed your pecker and pulled it back between your legs and up until you nearly fell on your face, then let it snap back. She then took her open palm and started slapping your prick left and right. Wow, I didn't know these toys were so resilient and could stand so much punishment. She then started on your balls, first slapping them with her hand, and then using a little whip she had in her bag. She then had you stand up and turn around for inspection. You were shaking with excitement and panting hard and your genitals were shinier and more purple than I had ever seen them before. You later told me that you were more sexually excited than you had ever been in your life. You said that the combination of prolonged stimulation without relief administered by 2 powerful controlling women wearing kinky dominant clothing was a most powerful aphrodisiac for you.

My mother then had me sit in the chair and had you kneel between my legs to pleasure me orally. While you did, she squatted down behind you and continued to spank your balls and snap your prick. Although you had always provided me great pleasure with your tongue, this was a new and very exciting experience for me, and I found out later, for you. Your tongue seemed to know exactly what my clitoris wanted and you increased the rhythm and force just right to produce the most prolonged and exciting climax in my life (up to that point). You later told me that you felt the excitement of my climax and shared the emotional release even though you had no physical release yourself. In fact, you said that you felt the bindings on your genitals were me controlling you and reminding you that you were there to serve my pleasure alone. This became the basis of a very exciting future sex life for both of us, with my enjoying earth shattering orgasms and your being stimulated but denied. It excites us both to have you exist solely to serve for my pleasure.

After my orgasm, I continued to enjoy teasing and punishing your cock and balls. In fact, the power that I then felt was magnificent, with the afterglow of my orgasm and the power to tease and deny you and play with my new toy. My mother showed me that I could continue to punish you and keep you hard, and that would only make you more devoted and willing to do most anything, including licking my anus, something I grew to like later. When I tired of my fun, mother asked if she could use you. At first I did not understand, but then realized she wanted you to pleasure her with your tongue. She changed places with me and sat on the chair with you between her legs and me slapping and teasing my new toy. She said the result was one of her best orgasms and made her feel much closer to her son-in-law. It also got me thinking about scenes with groups of women.

And so, the session with my mother considerably enhanced my sexual satisfaction and, although you got less physical satisfaction, it brought us closer together as we both shared in the emotional gratification of my orgasms. It also taught me a whole new attitude about the male genitals and the male psyche, which led to my personal and professional growth in a world in which I learned to have more self-confidence and power over men.

In the following months, I noticed a change in the attitude of the other lawyers in my office. I realized that I had become more assertive with the male partners and they were responding positively to that. They were more willing to initiate discussions with me and give me choicer assignments. This ultimately resulted in one of them making a pass at me; however, I did not pick up on it, as I did not want to mix business with pleasure. Nevertheless, I was very flattered by his attentions and converted that into more successful business interactions. I also noticed that I was receiving more attentive looks from other men in business meetings and realized that I was giving off some unconscious body language due to my newfound self-confidence.

Although I did not want to mix business with pleasure, I was starting to think about other men and even mentally undressing them during business meetings. I realized that the pleasure I was getting from playing with your cock and balls extended to the possibility of playing with other men, and I began fantasizing about more cocks. It was about this time that you confessed to me that you fantasized about a ménage-a-trois. At first, I was hurt that you wanted to bring another woman into our bed, but when you explained that you wanted another man for my pleasure, I must confess that it fit with some of my fantasies. I did not tell you about my fantasies at first, as I did not want to scare you off, but my interest in cocks was growing, and I was delighted by your idea. When you brought up the subject again, I asked if you wouldn't be threatened by having another man in our bed. You explained that your greatest sexual excitement was lying between my legs and watching me writhe in pleasure as I orgasmed. You said that seeing another man plunging into my vagina and bringing me to orgasm would greatly excite you. You said this would be even more exciting if you were licking my clitoris or my anus. I asked what pleasure you would get from this scene. You said that having your genitals bound tightly so you were denied orgasm while I was experiencing my own pleasure showed my power and control over you and would provide you excruciating sexual excitement. You said that you were excited by being my boy-toy. You said it let you worship me as a goddess. I was getting so excited by what you were saying that I decided we would pursue this mutual pleasure together.

5 years ago, when you told me that you were planning a business trip to Amsterdam, I ordered you to meet with Madam Clara, whom I found by researching on the internet. You found her address in Amsterdam to be a large baronial mansion on one of the many canals. You were greeted at the door by a very attractive young woman in a tight rubber dress who led you in to Madam Clara's office. Madam Clara was sitting behind a large desk wearing a tight white blouse and a pencil skirt. You later told me that she was a beautiful and well-built woman in her 40s with a commanding presence whose glance made you excited. She had you come around to her side of the desk and asked you to stand in front of her with your hands at your sides. She quickly pulled down your pants and underpants which caused your partially erect cock to pop up and then flop down, which brought an evil grin, almost a smirk, to her face. She said she wanted to make sure you were still wearing your marriage ring. As she did, you noted that she was wearing no bra and her breasts and erect nipples jiggled under her thin blouse. She fondled your now erecting penis and balls and told you your penis was a cute little guy and that she understood why your wife considered it her play toy.

She then ordered you to remove your clothes and your marriage ring and present yourself naked in the "operating room". As you undressed and removed the ring, you were anxious about what would happen in the operating room. Was she going to perform surgery on your genitals or other unspecified procedure, and that caused you both anxiety and excitement.

You were placed on the table in the operating room, naked and face up, by 3 very attractive young women in tight white rubber nurses uniforms. Although your anxiety level was very high, you could not help having your erect penis standing straight up and throbbing, much to the amusement of the 3 women, who made comments about your weeny peepee . When Madam Clara entered the operating room, she told you that you were going to be fitted for a "wife", and explained that just like all human wives, this "wife" would be in complete control of your genitals, both pleasure and punishment. She had her assistants use a measuring tape to measure your genitals in excruciating detail with many giggles as they called out the measurements and wrote them down. This process involved much handling and pulling which caused great stimulation. Although you involuntarily twitched and thrusted, it just caused more frustration for you and added to their enjoyment.

After some time, during which you had become flaccid, Madam Clara returned with the "wife". It appeared to be a flexible rubber tube with 2 loops at one end. After playing with your genitals to get you hard, the device was pulled down your shaft with the loops toward the bottom. Each loop was then stretched around each testicle making them stand out away from your body with the skin tight, shiny and purple. The tube fit snugly around your shaft and compressed it. The head of your penis stuck out of the top of the device and was also tight, shiny and purple. In contrast with your marriage ring, which reminded you of my control by keeping you aroused, the "wife" was designed to keep you in a continued state of arousal.

But there was much more, as Madam Clara began to explain and demonstrate. She explained that the "wife" contained many sensors and actuators which were connected via radio signals to a receiver and a remote control device which she showed you and which she explained would be given to me after you went home. She then began to demonstrate the many functions of the "wife" using the remote control. The first was the squeezing actuators which squeezed in all around and along the length of your penis. This felt like a hand grabbing and squeezing your penis which caused you some discomfort. She explained that it was used in case you became too excited and were about to ejaculate. The second function she demonstrated was the rolling-squeezing of the same actuators. This was different in that it began squeezing at the base of your penis, then worked its way up to the tip, then rolled back down. The sensation was like a hand or a tight pussy riding up and down on your penis and got you very excited. When you were about to ejaculate, she switched to the first function which squeezed your penis hard and stopped what would have been a pleasant ejaculation for you. When you had calmed down a bit, she repeated the rolling function which got you excited again and, when you were about to come, switched to the hard squeeze function which denied your ultimate pleasure. The process of stimulation and denial was something you had experienced before with my "edging" you, but much more precise as it always stopped you just before ejaculating, unlike the occasional "accidents" when I was edging you and accidently took you over the edge.

When you asked Madam Carla how she could time the squeezes so perfectly to deny your ejaculation, she explained that there were also pressure sensors in the "wife" that sensed your involuntary twitching prior to ejaculation and automatically switched the device to the hard squeeze that stopped and frustrated you. For several hours, she demonstrated the efficiency of the "wife" by having it repeatedly tease and deny you. This kept you writhing in pleasure and agony on the table and much amused the young "nurses" who were attending.

Madam Carla then demonstrated an additional function of the "wife". The measurements from the sensors that determined the degree of your involuntary twitching was also connected to a sound system that emitted a ringing sound that increased in volume as you became more excited. A computer also recorded the intensity of your excitement. She began fondling your balls and an audible ringing came from the loud speaker system. As she started fondling your penis tip with her finger nails the ringing became louder and when she spanked your penis, the ringing became even louder. She looked at the computer and told you that your excitement scored forty on a scale of zero to one hundred.

Madam Carla then told you that she would now start the "field testing" of your "wife". Your arms were strapped down to the table above your head reaching the table corners. Another strap held your midsection above the waist to the table. A third set of straps held your ankles to the corners of the table, spreading your legs apart. Your body was now an "X" and you said you felt helpless and vulnerable. This excited you such that your penis was standing up straight and twitching involuntarily, which caused audible ringing in the sound system. The audible signals indicated to everyone how excited you were by being helpless and controlled. I was delighted to later learn that as it indicated that the more I controlled you, the more it would pleasure both of us.

Madam Carla explained that the 3 "nurses" I met earlier, who were so amused by my predicament, were Dominatrixes-in-training, and you would be part of their final examination. Each was to have 3 minutes alone with you without touching your cock or balls. Each one would get a final score depending on the volume of the ringing and the numerical reading from your "wife". The first candidate was Sally with the short blonde hair. She stood up on the table astride your body and slowly unzipped her white rubber nurses uniform. Underneath she was wearing a black mesh see-through bra and panties. She bent over and shimmied so you could see her abundant breasts and hard nipples jiggling inside the mesh. The ringing from your "wife" got very loud. She then stepped forward and placed a strappy high heeled shoe on either side of your head and lowered herself down until her mesh-clad shaved pussy was covering your mouth and nose and commanded you to lick. Even though her pussy was shaved, you could still smell her pheromones which caused your "wife" to respond and the ringing to get louder. You continued to lick her and the ringing continued to get louder.

When her 3 minutes were up, you had 5 minutes to rest (with the help of the "wife" squeezing you until you calmed down and the ringing stopped). The next candidate was Marianne, a cute redhead. When she stood over you and removed her rubber dress, you saw that she was wearing no underwear and that she was obviously a "real" redhead. When she sat on your face, you appreciated that she had not shaved her pussy, as her pubic hair captured and retained the smells you love so much. The ringing got louder as you inhaled her pheromones. As you started licking her you recognized the salty taste of her urine residue and the ringing got even louder. After Marianne's 3 minute turn and your 5 minute rest, with your "wife" squeezing and calming you, it was time for the third candidate.

12