Happy Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helga was a statuesque brunette who stood over you in a tight black vinyl corset with open cups and tight black vinyl pants with an open crotch that revealed her profuse black pubic hair and generous ass cheeks. She stood over your head facing your feet and lowered her pelvis until it was a few inches above your face. Not only were you excited by the close-up view of her dripping juicy vagina and engorged clitoris, but her strong aromas had a powerful effect on your penis and the ringing got very loud. After teasing you for a while with the view and accompanying smells, she pressed her vagina on your mouth and her ass on your nose and started a slow grinding motion. It was obvious that she had not wiped herself after her bathroom visits. Both the taste of her salty vagina and the smell of her unwiped rectum acted as powerful aphrodisiacs and the ringing became very loud.

Madam Carla then reported the scores: 40 for Sally, 50 for Marianne, and 80 for Helga. When I heard the results, I was delighted to learn of your response and, I vowed never to shave my pussy nor wipe after using the toilet. Since then, I have had you serve me orally after all my bathroom calls. This has been somewhat embarrassing to you in public places as you have often emerged from one of our bathroom breaks with noticeable evidence on your nose and around your mouth. The resulting public shame excites both of us.

This was an important part of my education because, like most American females, I grew up believing that the odors from "down there" were offensive. This was emphasized by all the advertisements for vaginal douches and sprays to make our nether areas smell like flowers. I could never actually smell myself, but once, in boarding school, my room-mate and I each smelled the other and concluded it was "fishy" and unpleasant. I was delighted to subsequently learn that the smells emanating from my crotch acted as a powerful aphrodisiac and were subliminally detected by men who came near me in business as well as social situations. The result was very positive. In business situations I found that men became more attentive to me and involved me more frequently in conferences. In social situations, more men came on to me.

Madam Carla then told you that the next part of your "field training" was to assist with another client of hers: a married woman who would have her first extramarital experience with a well-endowed man and that they would be assisted by you. She fitted you with a rubber helmet that covered your entire head and face and was tightened around your neck. The helmet had holes beneath your nostrils so that you could breathe, ear holes for you to hear, and velcro coverings over your mouth and eye openings. Since you could not see because of the eye coverings, you were led into another room and seated on a low stool.

After a while, someone stood in front of you and placed something under your nostril holes and you breathed in an exciting pheromone, which started audible ringing caused by your "wife" being activated. The Velcro covering was then torn off the mouth hole in your helmet and something fleshy thrust into your mouth. You realized it was a very large penis and, although you did not like the idea of sucking another man, you found the taste very exciting and the ringing from your "wife" got louder. The penis was withdrawn from your mouth and you were led over to another stool in front of and below a higher stool on which sat the married woman who was about to have her first extramarital experience, apparently with the well-endowed man you had just met, and sucked. Madam Carla explained that you were to lick the pussy in front of you to lubricate her well so that she could accept the man's large penis. You moved forward and licked her pussy, making sure that you occasionally flicked her clitoris. You were rewarded with a wonderful musky fragrance, increasing female moaning, copious excretions and, as your "wife" revealed, increased volume of ringing.

Next, you were moved back and, as you realized afterward, the man sat on the stool facing you and the woman sat facing you astride his lap and slowly impaled herself on his cock. Apparently she moved down slowly as her pussy had never experienced such a large cock, and her moaning became louder and more intense as she did so. You were then moved forward so that your mouth could stimulate her clitoris as she slowly thrust up and down on his manhood. Not only did her moaning increase, but the ringing from your "wife" got much louder. Both the man's and the woman's moaning reached a crescendo as they apparently climaxed together. She then dismounted him, he left and she sat back on the stool. You then had your face pressed into her crotch where you proceeded to lick her pussy along with large amounts of his spunk. She moaned appreciatively and the ringing from your "wife" revealed that your enjoyment was increasing.

After a while, the velcro covers over your eye holes were removed and when you looked up and saw my ecstatic face, your "wife" began loud ringing which registered 98 on the computer. You probably would have shot your load then; however, your "wife" squeezed your penis painfully until you calmed down.

It was then that we both knew how enjoyable our future life together would be. I love you and your devotion to me and my needs. You have been very supportive of my dating and having sex with other men, with you sometimes watching and often participating as you did at Madam Clara's in Amsterdam 5 years ago. Often, you help dress me in my sexiest underwear as I prepare for a date out for the evening and you stay home alone, enjoying your thoughts of my being pleasured by a well-endowed lover. When I come home from these dates, I describe the sex in excruciating detail while I fondle and tease your cock while you pleasure my dripping pussy with your talented tongue and taste the man whom I have been with. Since you still wear Madam Clara's "wife", as I tell you the details of my date, you make the bell ring very loud, and I use the remote control to further stimulate you. When you get too excited, the sensor in your "wife" changes the function to the hard squeeze to prevent you from ejaculating. In addition to your performing most of the domestic duties around the house, you also attend to my needs after I use the toilet, which has saved us a fortune in toilet paper.

I like the long distance control that your "wife" affords me. The radio control from my hand-held remote has a range of several miles and if we are in the same city, I can play with you by long distance from my office, or if I am in my lover's apartment. When I am in my office and feel devilish, I will sometimes activate the stimulating function and the squeezing function to tease and deny you for at least 30 minutes. I sometimes do this when I know you will be in a business meeting and enjoy challenging you to control yourself by remote control. If I feel particularly devilish, I will activate the stimulating function only and then laugh as I envision you trying to cover up the wet spot in the front of your pants.

One of the things I enjoy most is that your "wife" is never removed unless I do so to wash you, but then always put it back on. Unlike other chastity devices, you can readily urinate without soiling it. Although it does not have a lock like most chastity devices, if you try to remove it yourself, it senses your tampering and squeezes down on your penis so hard that the pain reminds you not to touch it yourself.

For your part, your masochistic fantasies have been fulfilled, as you have maintained your faithfulness to me only. You are constantly reminded of my domination as you are always aware of and receive some stimulation from your "wife". This is a constant reminder that your cock and balls are my exclusive property and my toy to play with. Depending on your behavior, I will let you out of your device about once a month to either milk you while I face-sit you in the queening position, or let you fuck me if you have been very good. Most other nights, I will use your "wife" to alternately tease and deny you for several hours. That keeps you in a constant state of arousal and devotion to me, your loving wife who controls your "wife".

I never thought that I would share you with another woman; however, I find that when I have my women's bridge club over, they all enjoy it when I trot you out naked for their inspection and demonstrate the functions of your "wife". My favorite is having you crawl under the bridge table and pleasure each one of them with your talented tongue. I then have you stand by the table and use my remote and your "wife" to have you ejaculate into an ash tray.

And so, my dear, we have both had a very happy 20 years of marriage together; especially so in the last 5 years since you have been my cuckold and I have been a fully liberated woman who has a successful law career, a fabulous sex life with several well-endowed lovers, and a loving subservient husband who provides me the most delicious oral stimulation and who enjoys my sexually dominating him.

Happy Anniversary Dear.

12