All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary-First Summer Day'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DrPlutonDrPlutonover 13 years ago
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What an ending!

My anniversary is coming up, too. I only wish I could enjoy this same happy ending to mine. Good luck in the contest, and, oh yah, Happy Anniversary, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Useless

This was about as predictable and poorly written as they come. Your useless political diatribe in the middle didn't help any either. Too many inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awful

This isn't horror, it's just sick and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Speak for yourself

I thought it was a wonderful story. I bet this happens more than you think.

The author had me right to the end.

Nice ending. I loved the story. Good luck in the contest and don't listen to the jealous bashers.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
fucking a dead woman

love the story i guess she was dead from, way back. but the story was great. awesome writing more of your majical dtory writing so very gifted.

SuperHeroRalphSuperHeroRalphover 13 years ago
Creepy, scary

Creepy, scary, disgusting, gross, and so very offensive against all my senses.

I love it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
A couple of thoughts....

....first, this wasn't bad at all. And the best thing in it was the "diatribe" anon-we need more examples of the truth being spoken. Like that Raygunz actually had to raise taxes twice once his handlers learned that "trickle down" doesn't work. Something Obama lama ding-dong seems to have forgotten. I disagree with the author stating that 40 years ago sex and sexuality wasn't as free. Bullshit, it was actually looser then. Even the young criminals I counsel don't have what I did then. Granted you needed a machete to eat pussy back then but otherwise....My main problem with the story is the lack of concern from their kids. THAT was unrealistic.

SimonCowellSimonCowellover 13 years ago
Lack of concern for their kids?

The woman died, no doubt, during the coldes winter they had because they couldn't afford any heat. She couldn't give her children any concern because was dead.

The Dad, still thinking his wife is alive, months later in the sweltering summer, is having sex with a dead woman. He's crazy and crazy people have a difficult time, an understatement, showing proper concern for anyone or anything.

Maybe had you read the story or understood what you were reading, you would have realized the children would never part of the story.

I thought it was a good but horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dude!

And she became a corpse, a corpse all in the clay!

And he became a necrophile and had her anyway!

But seriously, that was some disgusting shit. I lost my fucking breakfast and lunch over that shit!

mykellmmykellmalmost 9 years ago
Different. Nice.

At first I was thinking, "This is interesting, but really unrealistic. Wouldn't he notice that she's not breathing? Wouldn't a blowjob from a dead woman be terrible?" But the ending cleared it all up - the husband probably has dementia or something. I think the story would have been better with more foreshadowing of his mental state. I also think the political bit would be better if he talked more about jobs and less about wars, not because one is more important to the other, but because the issue seems more personal to him. I would have expected to at least find out what his line of work was. I felt the purpose of bringing politics into the story was character development - I could almost hear the old man jabbering on in a manner reminiscent of Grandpa Simpson. So why not seize the opportunity to tell us even more about him?

As far as whether I found your story erotic or not? That's a secret ;)

UndertakerKiryuUndertakerKiryuover 7 years ago
Admittedly

What can I say? It's a story I enjoy. I like the idea and concept, especially the mental imbalance. I found it erotic and I was so very horny. I'd write a story like this but too scared its get taken down. I appreciate your being able to write this so well whilst sticking to guidelines. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I LOVE this story!!! ♡♡♡

FINALLY something new and intresting!

And a BEAUTIFUL use of an "unreliable narrator" too! ^_^

The delusional mindset was brilliant, and I loved the whole plot of the story as well.

Pure genius!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous