Happy Anniversary in Vegas Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike tries to get over wife cheating.
6.7k words
3.3
84.3k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,255 Followers

For those enjoyed my initial story and wanted another chapter, and for those hated the open ending, here is the next part of Happy Anniversary in Vegas.

**

"Okay, now will you finally tell me everything that happened."

The voice from the kitchen was Jana, a pretty younger woman that worked with my wife Alex for about five years, and we've both become very close with. I woke up on Sunday to an empty bed almost two months to the day I returned from our Vegas trip from hell. Alex returned about four days later than me... I had a tee time booked an hour earlier, but had trouble falling asleep and decided to cancel my alarm. I heard voices downstairs and quietly came down into the living room, and decided to eavesdrop when I heard what was being discussed.

"You want to know what's essentially killed our marriage and why everyday I take a deep breath checking the mail expecting to find divorce papers?" said my wife in tired tone.

"That bad?"

"You're probably the person who knows both of us best, Jana, you tell me. I told you how it's felt routine in the sheets for a while. We make out a bit, and I mean a bit, then Mike goes down on me, and after I climb on top reverse cowgirl and finish. Either he finishes during that or I jerk him. That's literally every sexual episode for the last three years I had, except, you know..."

My fist clenched. What was the 'you know...'? After Vegas, I was positive that wasn't the first time she's cheated on me. Did Jana know all along?

Alex continued, "So, it was basically the same race to orgasm. Yes, it felt good because we've always both came, but I wasn't getting in the mood as much because it wasn't as fulfilling - if that makes sense. Vegas was going to be us reconnecting sexually; I went there to make love and fuck my husband as much as possible in those five days.

"Of course, in typical Mike fashion, he was ready as soon as we got to the room. I still had jetlag and wasn't ready at that moment. However, it seemed like he didn't want to touch me after I turned him down then. Maybe I wasn't clear that it was literally 'not now,' but definitely later.

"We went out for a dinner and a show. I purposely wore no panties to fool around at both, but he didn't get the hint. Probably didn't even notice. I even picked an erotic show to get us in the mood - though it was more gross than sexy. I thought, maybe he was feeling too uptight so I wanted to stop get drinks before going back to the room so I could hump his brains out.

"I was already feeling no pain when Marcus Deck "The Wreck" came in with his entourage. Huge crush on him since whenever."

The pitch of Jana's voice went a little higher as she said, "No way! You were in the bar with DJ Wreck?"

"Yes, he called himself that."

"Come on, he's becoming a name in hip-hop - probably the biggest non-black rapper since Eminem. Grind on the D? Got to know that one."

"Jana, you know I just like my country and football. Wreck was a huge college player when I was younger and I completely geeked out. Mike didn't seem interested in him - or me. I went to get his autograph and asked for a picture. One of his guys took the picture with my phone and must have gotten my number before handing it back because... I'll get to that.

"Anyway, he was so charming and, fuck, what a body. I'm rarely attracted to shorter men - especially that short - but his arms and chest were so chiseled. As I said, I was half-cut, so when he started flirting a bit I went along with it. I figured it would make Mike jealous and notice what he had. Anyway we did a shot and went to the dance floor. He popped a pill and asked if I wanted to dance with Molly. It was Vegas and I was dancing with a celebrity so I figured what the hell."

"Shit, Alex. Molly? You did X - it's called the love-drug for a reason. What the fuck were you thinking... Oh, fuck! That's you in the video."

There was a pause and I heard Alex sigh loudly, like she needed a moment. "Things felt weird. I remember what I was doing, but not really like I had control. The dancing got really intimate really fast. The floor was crowded by then; he was grabbing my ass - under my dress with no panties - and we started making out. He pulled me off to the side and while we kissed, he reached under my dress and fingered me. I was already so turned on at that point that my brain was off.

"He asked if this was the craziest thing I've done in my life. I said that once I went in a handstand and sucked a guy off in college at a party. Not exactly true, it was boyfriend at the time and only in front of my roommate. He said, bullshit and I went and did a handstand right there in no panties. He got out his cock and... you saw the clip. It was only for about twenty seconds, but that was because someone could see us not because I wanted to stop at the moment. No clue it was filmed until later."

The video was the painful reminder of Alex's infidelity and was the big buzz in entertainment news. A ten second grainy clip in dim light of DJ Wreck with a woman upside down in front of him, held up by each leg by his goons, while she obviously was going down on him. Deck notices being filmed and gave her a lick between the legs before looking right in the camera and winking. You couldn't see her face, thank God, but I knew it was her and that was bad enough.

"Shit, sweetie, no wonder. Mike caught you?"

"Not then... He arrived about two minutes after when we composed ourselves. Wreck was trying to talk me into joining him in his room when Mike came. I was so horny and still stoned that all I wanted to do was fuck Mike, but he wouldn't. I thought he was jealous over the dancing, so I was mad at him."

"You were mad," said Jana. Her voice was noticeably colder.

"I gave up and we went to sleep. I think I was still under the effects when I received a text a few hours later. Mike was already sleeping. Wreck invited me to go swimming at our hotel pool. Said the view from of Vegas from the pool was unbelievable. I should've questioned how he knew our hotel, or my number, but... I went. Outside the door to women's changing room was a Morgan Fritz bikini - for me.

"Those cost half a grand and there's hardly anything to them! I don't think I can hear this..."

"Please, Jana. I need to tell someone. If felt like I was wearing string; my areola weren't even fully covered. Anyway, Wreck was in the hot tub - nude as soon I found out -with champagne and his guys standing watch. One took my clothes and purse and I got into the tub. I took another Molly and next thing, I'm straddling him, kissing, and feeling him enter me - just the tip penetrating my pussy. I knew I crossed the line then..."

"Then?"

"Really crossed the line. I stopped it there, dried, changed and put the suit in my purse. I went back to my husband fully intending to make it up to him. Wreck kept texting wanting to show me the town, but I ignored him. Thing was, Mike was basically ignoring me too. I all but pleaded with him at breakfast to do something with me and he refused. So, I responded to Wreck and joined him at the private top-optional pool at his hotel. We drank did more Molly, kissed, and... and I went to his room."

"Alexandra?"

Alex's voice got a little choked up, so she must have been crying. "I fucked up so bad, Jana. I went through with it. And the stupid fucking thing about it, it wasn't that good. It was just the idea of fucking a football star and the drugs that made me excited enough for me to come. And then the worse part is I found out the asshole had let Mike know about us fooling around in the club. That's why Mike was so cold to me. And, and he had his fucking men restrain Mike in the closet and forced him to watch us together. He watched the whole thing and heard me say things I never should have said. Things I didn't really mean, but was just going with my whole football star fantasy.

"After I knew what was happening, I ran to Mike, feeling so fucking bad. Wreck kept egging him on - even said he'd pay for our divorce. Mike pulled a gun out of the guy's jacket. I think he was going to shoot himself - or me, but it was just one of those novelty lighters. Mike threw it at Wreck and said that he wasn't serious about paying for the divorce, which of course he wasn't, and left.

"Mike was gone when I got back to the room. I think he went home; we didn't really talk about it. I spent the rest of my time stuck in our hotel room getting drunk and feeling sorry for myself. Since we've been back, Mike's shown no emotion to me. Not mad. Nothing. Acting like nothing happened, except no interest in me physically. A few weeks ago, I surprised him in the shower for a BJ, and I couldn't even make him hard. He stopped me and walked out without a word."

"You stupid bitch!"

"Jana?"

"Fuck, Alexandra! You have the most amazing man. Successful, great father, super handsome and you do that to him. Tell him about us. I'm not being another one of your dirty secrets."

"Please, it was one time. We both said it would never happen again..."

"Tell him or I will."

I walked into the kitchen. Alex's eyes were red holding a tissue in one hand and coffee in the other.

Jana looked at me like she pitied me. "Mike, I'm so sorry. Honestly, I wanted to tell you as soon as it happened. When you went on that trip and we had a girl's night to see the male strippers in town, Alex and I ended up in bed together. It was one time, but I'm sorry, for that, and... Sorry, I'm not sure I can be here now."

She walked out the house without as much as a glance at my wife and drove off. Alex sat and stared at her coffee. She looked rough, bags under her eyes wearing a robe over the ragged shirt she slept in and beige granny panties. Our son and daughter were at sleepovers, which was for the best. I'm sure they were noticing the tension between us.

I poured myself a black coffee and sat down where Jana sat. Her half-finished coffee looked still warm in front of me.

"So, tell me about you and Jana."

"Mike, I..."

"Please tell me. I finally got to hear your version of Vegas. I want to know about this."

"How much did you hear?" she asked softly, still staring at her cup.

"Everything, I believe. Tell me, I want to know. Why it happened and what happened."

Alex's trembling hand picked up her coffee and she took a sip and then cradled it in front of her. "It was like she said, that night we went out to the girl's night at The Saloon and they brought in these strippers."

I nodded. I knew about that night. Neither of us had ever had an issue with the other going to see strippers - nor watching porn for that matter. At one time, we'd enjoy doing both together - at least her watching female strippers with me.

She chuckled, though it looked like she was ready to cry again. "They weren't that great to be honest. Not much better physique than you now and not great dancers, but Jana and I were doing shots and yelling like we were horny teenagers at them. Kind of an inside joke between us. Of course, the strippers didn't know and were giving us all this attention - especially since we were tipping. I slapped their ass putting money in their g-strings and took a picture of Jana with two of the cuter ones with them each grabbing a boob."

I saw that picture. Unlike my tall slender wife, Jana was shorter and curvier with big natural breasts. A paler complexion Kim K build with shoulder length blond hair and just as amazing legs as my wife had. They both did yoga and worked out together several times a week. In the picture, Jana was wearing a short skirt, heels, and a tight low cut blouse showing a ton of cleavage with two oiled up guys in g-strings getting a big handful of each breast.

"Well, we were planning on cabbing it, so decided to continue drinking and dancing after the show was over. You know those ladies nights, a bunch of single guys show up expecting to get laid from horned up girls watching the strippers. Of course, Jana was getting attention, maybe me a bit too. Jana's turndown line that night was we were a couple. To prove it, she kissed me. Of course, those idiots went nuts, so it became part of the game. We were both liquored by then. Kissing turned into full-tongue kissing, and feeling up each other's ass and boobs. It was just fun teasing those guys and having them think we were so sexy; that's all I think we were thinking. Anyway, we cabbed back here and we ended up in the guest bedroom making out again and then it got out of hand."

"How? What did you do?"

"What do you want a play by play?" Alex spat out looking at me with watering eyes, and then looked down. "Sorry, I just... Do you need to know more than we ended up naked? I feel like shit enough it happened."

"What did you do? How far did you go? I need to know."

Alex sighed sadly. "We stripped off our clothes giggling because it was a struggle being so shitfaced. We then kissed naked under the sheets, and licked each other's breasts and nipples, while we fingered each other. I ate her out for bit, and then we scissored, - you know, rubbed our pussies together - until we both came. Then we fell asleep, woke up and felt like complete shit as I do every waking minute. I begged her not to tell you. That good enough?"

"Yes," I said softly and took a sip of my coffee and stared at her for a second. She seemed to be bracing herself for a fight I didn't want to have. "I wouldn't have minded if you told me."

"What?"

"I would have been a little surprised, but not upset at all of you doing that with Jana."

"Okay..."

"The Christmas before that, when we came here after your work party with Jana and that boyfriend, I kissed her."

"I know," Alex looked up and almost smiled, "I didn't mind that."

"We kissed full tongue while I felt up her boobs and she grabbed me through my jeans, stroking me a bit."

"I know. Brett and I saw you. That's why they broke up."

I nodded my head. "Okay, that was his name. Anyway, I kinda figured you did and got a little aroused by catching us. After they left, we didn't even make it to the bedroom and started fucking in the hall with both our pants at our knees and then finished in the bedroom..."

Alex actually smiled at me for the first time in a month like she used to. "Yes, it did turn me on, and I definitely remember one of the best fucks of my life that night."

"When you talked about how boring our sex was except that one time..."

She reached for my hand, but I didn't grab it. "I meant that time with you, not Jana and me. I told her after because she was worried that I would be mad. I thanked her for that night."

"I would've had the same reaction as that finding out about you and Jana. Want to fuck you then and there," I paused and sighed, "Unfortunately, right now I can't even think of you naked without getting a flashback of what I saw. And with people still talking about that fucking video..."

"Mike, the truth. Are you leaving me?"

"No."

"Are you ever going to want to touch me again, sexually?"

"I don't know."

"Do you hate me?"

"I love you, but picturing him with you makes me sick to my stomach. I hate him and I hate that didn't do more..."

"Mike, who were you going to shoot?" Alex asked tears falling down her face.

I instinctively made a finger point and gestured. "I was aiming for Leroy, the guy I took the gun from, and then was going to shoot the other one, and then 'him', and... I wasn't going to shoot you. Not you." Now I was staring at my coffee.

"Why didn't you press charges? What he did..."

"I was going to... took first flight home with full intention of doing that. But, the video... Never knew the asshole was a B-rate celebrity rapper. If I did that, it definitely would come out publically that's you in the video."

"Thank you," said Alex with tears and snot running down her face.

"Didn't do it for you, but the kids. Fuck, Brandon's probably seen it already. If he knew that was you... I called Harv instead and he drew up an agreement. The asshole paid me ten grand for my silence and not pressing charges. If he lets it slip to anyone what happened between you two or that's you in the video, I will press charges against him and his two thugs; their signed confession was part of the deal."

"Harv knows?" Harv and his wife were other good family friends. He also was my lawyer.

"Well, I expected you to tell Jana. Was surprised you waited this long."

Alex shrugged. "I waited because I knew what would happen. She would hate me after. I hate me after.

"I fucked up so bad Mike and will never touch another drop of booze in my life. When I said I was going for coffee with Jana, it was to AA Meetings with her. She's been sober for nine months. I wouldn't share much, and she's been bugging me to tell her why I finally decided to stop. She, of course, knew it had something to do with our trip. Finally, I invited her over this morning to tell her - expected you to go off golfing early. Mike, I still don't know why you didn't leave me. I know you love me, but you obviously can't stand me. Are you not leaving me just for the kids?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just know if you ever cheat on me again with another man, I will leave you."

Alex took a sharp breath in and exhaled. "Okay, that fair. I can accept that, but if you decide that you never can make love to me again please tell me. I'm not sure I can stay with you if that's the case."

I shook my head. "It's not that I don't want to..."

"I know." Alex wiped another tear and shrugged. "I can't even get you hard now. Are you going to have sex?"

"What?"

"Payback, revenge fuck or whatever," said Alex, "If that will help you give over this, you have my permission. I just don't want to know who she is."

I put down my coffee harder than I intended spilling on the table. "I have not wanted to have sex without another woman since being with you. That night with Jana was a drunken joke that went too far. I had absolutely no intentions of ever going further with her even if there was no chance of being caught."

**

The next week went a little better than the previous ones. I think finding out the full story took a lot of the unknowns away and, as bad as it was, my mind pictured a lot worse. Picturing was the issue. I was not kidding, whenever I thought of my beautiful wife in a remotely sexual way, the images with Deck showed up and my body would not respond. It was like I was emotionally castrated. I was able to get hard watching porn, but watching sex eventually made me think of being in the closet and I couldn't finish. The worst thing was the more I couldn't get aroused around my wife, the more I started worrying that she was going to cheat again. She made it clear no more sex was a deal breaker for our marriage.

We were a little more physical - hugging and pats on the arm - which seemed to calm our kids, who were visibly worried about us going out of our way to avoid each other for over a month. Even still, Alex more looked tired and stressed - or maybe I was just noticing it more now that we were attempting to make it work. Apparently, her job wasn't going well with Jana not speaking to her anymore.

Thursday night, Alex went to her AA meeting and I was up by myself watching TV when she came back.

"How was it?" I could tell by looking at her that she'd been crying.

"I finally shared that drinking and drugs made me cheat, twice, and I still might lose my family," Alex said softly.

"Must have been hard," I said attempting a smile, "Was Jana there?"

"No... Mike, what if we watched a movie?"

I made a face because I thought that was a weird question at that moment. What if?

Alex put her hand to her cheek and shook her head. "Forget it, stupid idea."

"Watching a movie?" I half-laughed. "Sorry, just wasn't expecting that question. Normally, you don't ask, you just start watching one."

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,255 Followers
12