Happy Anniversary in Vegas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was flushed and took a breath. "I mean watch a porn movie. We don't have to do anything to each other, but I can masturbate and maybe you too while we watch together."

"I-I-I'm not ready for that. I'm sorry."

"Is it me getting off watching other people and not with you?" Alex was tearing up again.

I shook my head. "We've never cared about each other's get off activities. That hasn't changed. Porn hasn't been the same since... Please, you have needs. Wear out all your batteries if you want. I just can't join in."

"You joining in was the point," said Alex, "Are you seeing anyone about, you know..."

I shook my head. "I'm thinking of it and looked into some names, but nothing booked." I assumed she meant medically about my erection issues, but after realized she probably meant the revenge fuck she thought would 'fix me.'

"Okay, Mike," Alex said softly, "I will never cheat on you again. But, I will leave you if this turns into a sexless marriage. I need some physical, sexual intimacy. You do too."

"How long will you wait?"

"Considering this is all my fault, I'm going to be very patient. I don't know... a year? Little longer?"

"I hope it won't be that long."

"Me too, I love you," said Alex with a smile, "You might want to give me ten minutes before coming to bed - unless..."

I waited five minutes and quietly made my way upstairs to our room. The door was shut and I could hear the vibrators hum change pitch as Alex pleasured herself. There were no moans, but her breaths became pants as the speed increased and the bed creaked. At one time, that would've been enough to get me rock hard and I'd jump in and without hesitation. Nothing, maybe just a stir in my flaccid cock. I was asking myself why was I there then? Honestly, I think I wanted to see if she would moan a name as she got off. Would it be mine, Decks, Jana, or someone else?

I walked in and Alex was lying naked on the bed with her perfect long legs, firm breasts and toned tanned body. The purple cock shaped vibrator was still in her hand. She looked at me like her eyes were asking a question: does this turn you on? Unfortunately, her spooning Deck as he fucked her was all I could see. I'm sure she could tell I was avoiding looking too long at her, as I turned the light off and climbed into bed.

**

It was just after lunch on Friday when I received a call at work.

"Mike Denor speaking."

"Mike, it's Jana. I think you should come over."

I hadn't had any contact with her, even social media, since that morning in our kitchen. I just knew Alex and her were not speaking either. Something about the tone of her voice worried me.

"Jana, are you drunk?" I said in a whisper in case someone walked past my office.

"Not yet... You've been through shit and I was part of it."

"Jana, listen: I don't care about you and Alex. I have no problem at all with it. It could happen again for all I care. You did nothing wrong."

"Screw around again with that bitch? No, no. Look, you probably should come over. I'll make things up to you."

"Jana, not a good idea. Alex and I are trying to work things out. I'm not..."

"But Alex is here..."

I stopped breathing for a second. "She's there? Can you put her on?"

"No, she's tied up right now, but she's alright. Nothing's going to happen to her, but I really think you should still come over."

Being the supervisor of my unit, it was as simple as telling my team I was taking the rest of the day off. I'm sure they were able to notice a difference in me since our anniversary trip. I quickly drove to Jana's condo and banged on the door.

Jana answered the door in frayed daisy duke shorts that the pockets hid more skin than the jean material. She was wearing a white tank top with no bra, her full breasts hung down more than usual with the dark outline of her areola and nipples visible through the fabric. She reached up and hugged me; I bent over and she kissed me, trying to put her tongue in my mouth. I stopped the kiss, but not before noticing she didn't taste like she was drinking anything strong than tea.

"Jana, where is she?" I demanded.

Jana smiled and took my hand and led me down the hall to her bedroom. The door was open and lying on the king bed was Alex in a short red negligee that barely covered her breasts and matching red panties. Her limbs were spread out as she was fastened to the headboard by the wrists by some dark cloth. Another cloth was over her mouth and she shook and muttered as soon as she saw me.

While I was looking at my wife, Jana came up beside me and grabbed me through my dress pants with one hand, while the other cupped my ass.

"Someone thought she'd come here to get some loving," hissed Jana as she stroked me, "I figured maybe getting some payback would be better. Make up for my part by making her watch you with me..."

Jana unzipped me and reached in to pull me out. I was getting a little stiff, but far from erect with her warm touch. While she knelt in front of me, I happen to glance at my wife. Alex no longer looked scared at all, in fact, she looked content.

I moved away before Jana took me in her mouth. "Look, this isn't going to work."

"Oh, sweetie, I can make 'it' work much better than her lately," Jana said reaching again for me.

I blocked her with my hand and said, "When did you two decide to set this up?"

I was looking right at Alex. She closed her eyes and dropped her head.

Jana frowned and she said softly, "We decided to take the day off from work and talk things out. Doing this was Alex's idea, and the set up was mine."

I shook my head pointing at my wife. "This wouldn't work. She's enjoying seeing us. It was torture for me seeing her. I told you, Hun, getting even isn't the problem. Especially, this when I again have no control and you do."

Jana sighed and turned to go to the bed.

"No, don't untie her," I said.

"What?" Jana looked a little nervous.

"You want to help me? Take off those shorts and go eat my wife's pussy while she's tied up."

"Mike?"

Alex's eyes got wide, but it looked like she smiled through the gag. Jana did not.

"Look, we did stuff together, but I don't do that..." said Jana.

I whispered in her ear loud enough that I knew Alex would also be able hear, "Do it and my cock just might get hard. If that happens you'll get the cock you've wanted into that pussy. Do you want this cock?"

Jana eyes were wide as she nodded. I think she might have been a little nervous, but I was enjoying it.

"Well, then," I said louder in a calm voice, "lose the shorts, pull down Alex's panties and lick my wife's cunt."

"Okay, for you guys I'll do it," Jana said and she unfastened her shorts, "Just this once..."

As I suspected, she wasn't wearing any underwear, but I was surprised to see a dark triangle of hair between her legs. I noticed her roots, but the carpet really didn't match the drapes. When she stepped out of her shorts, I noticed her pussy lips were shaved or waxed.

I admired her taunt ass and shapely legs as Jana climbed on the bed. Alex lifted her ass off the bed as Jana pulled down her panties. The negligee looked really nice on my wife, accenting her legs and her nipples, which I noticed stiffening as soon as Jana unzipped me.

As Jana lowered her head, Alex parted her legs to give her a better access. I approached the bed and pulled the gag from Alex's mouth. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted in a sigh. Jana was tentative; I could see her just tracing her tongue around Alex's bare lips.

"You enjoyed watching her stroke me again, like you did before," I said to Alex as I moved behind to enjoy a view of Jana's rear while she did her thing. I started to remove my tie.

"Yes..." Alex said with a sigh.

"You were also looking forward to watching your friend take my cock in her mouth." I unbuttoned my shirt.

"Yes..."

"Do you want to watch me fuck her like a dog while she eats your pussy and then let you suck her juices off my cock?" My socks and boxers were last to go.

"Oh, fuck yes!" squealed Alex and she squirmed a bit.

While I didn't have a view to see, it sounded like Jana was now getting into it. It sounded like someone eating a juicy peach - literally. I noticed Jana's pussy lips swelled. Whether it was the act or my dirty talk, she was really turned on. As was I: all eight inches standing proud as my wife stared.

I placed a hand on one of Jana's ass cheeks and cupped it, while I slid a finger into her. I could hear a sigh of approval from her as she continued sucking my wife's clit. She was really wet, but tight. I pulled out my finger and stuck it in Alex's mouth. She sucked it like it was a candy cane.

"Mmm, so good. I want to taste her on your cock," said Alex with a fierce look in her eyes.

As I moved to get behind Jana, Alex began moaning. She pulled free from her restraints, which I should've suspected she could've done anytime, and held Jana by her hair as she grinded her face. "Yes, there, there... Fuck...Coming..."

Jana must have stopped, because Alex held her between her legs and in a breathless voice said, "Uh, uh. You can keep going with that tongue, you nasty slut. Gently for now."

I again placed a hand on one of Jana's ass cheeks, but my other was around my cock. I rubbed the tip vertically against her pussy and pushed the tip into her.

She was so tight, I was sure I would hurt her but the sounds she made against my wife's pussy didn't sound like pain. I grabbed her by the hips and slowly pushed deeper and deeper. Once it felt I could go no deeper, I slowly pulled out and she shuddered and let out a loud groan. I slowly went deep again and repeated the process a few times until I felt her loosening up and I could go even deeper. I then started thrusting at a medium pace.

Though her head was still between Alex's legs, Jana's mouth was too busy moaning and sighing. Alex had also released her head and was caressing her own inner thigh with one hand while the other played with her nipple first through the fabric and then reaching inside.

Watching my wife play with her tit while I fucked her friend got me thinking of a couple of things. Firstly, why didn't I make Jana take off her top too so I could've seen her amazing boobs? Secondly, I noticed a packet of condoms on the nightstand beside Alex, so there was a good chance she intended me to use them and wasn't on birth control. Between Alex feeling herself up and Jana's tight pussy, I wasn't going to last much longer if I kept going.

I pulled out and moved back. Alex immediately came forward and took me in her mouth, while Jana looked on with a disappointed look. As Alex ran her tongue along my shaft tasting her friend's juice on me, I reached for Jana's hand and coax her onto her knees. I grabbed her gently by the side of her face and kissed her hard, tasting my wife's juices. As our tongues probed each other's mouths, I reached and pulled her shirt up and cupped both breasts, teasing her large nipples with my thumbs.

My wife took a break sucking and was lightly stroking me; probably she also wanted to watch what we were doing.

"Going to come in my mouth, baby?" she said.

I stopped kissing Jana and took a glance at her amazing tits - caramel colored areola at least two and a half inches in diameter and nipples as thick as jube jubes - and then looked at my wife staring at me. I asked, "What do you want?"

"I want this inside me so bad... I missed it. But, I'll just swallow for you. So fucking horny, I'll do anything. We don't need any protection; I'm clean. Found out yesterday."

I nearly lost my erection as I clued in what she was saying. When Alex cheated on me with Deck, she didn't use a condom. She's gone this time not knowing if she caught a STD. I remembered she had a doctor's appointment but never wondered why.

"Mike?" Alex said probably because I zoned for a second.

"You want this cock bad?" I asked.

Alex smirked and continued stroking it. "I want it so bad."

"I want it too," said Jana kissing my chest, "Fuck me again."

"It's my turn," said Alex, "but I will eat you out - if that's okay with Mike?"

I stepped off the bed and guided Alex to join me. Her legs were long enough that we could both stand and she just needed to bend over and it was the perfect angle to fuck her from behind. When the kids were babies, this was our quickie position. Alex rested her hands on the bed and gave Jana a little come here sign. Jana got back on her hands and knees facing away so Alex could eat her out from her behind.

Unlike Jana, Alex went at the pussy with no hesitation. Again, while I couldn't see the action, I could hear it along with Jana's squeals. Alex wasn't as tight as Jana was, but she felt wetter and hotter. I grabbed both hips and pounding into her as hard as I could. It wasn't long before I could hear Jana letting out a high pitch 'eee' as she came. I started to get close.

Alex must have sensed it because she reached between her legs and rubbed herself. "Almost baby... almost."

With a grunt that I knew didn't sound as sexy as I pictured it, I exploded into her. First time coming since before Vegas and it felt like heaven. I slowed for a second, but then continued to fuck Alex's cum-filled pussy till she also came.

"Fuck...fuck... God, yes!" Her body trembled and she nearly knocked me out of her.

I pulled out and sat down on the floor against the bed. Alex flopped down beside me, and we both caught our breath. Jana gave us each a brief kiss on the lips and flopped on the bed.

"Well that happened," I said.

Alex laughed softy. "Yes, it did. We better?"

I grabbed her hand and held it. "Better but not all good, yet."

"Jana and I were talking..." said Alex, "If you can't with me... If you fuck or fool around with her, you're not cheating on me. Even if I'm not there, and I do want to know all the details."

"I feel the same way - you and her, I mean, but..." I started.

"Should I leave the room to continue to talk about me in third person?" said Jana, "Right, I'm going to shower and get you a rag to clean that cum off the floor dripping out of you." She hopped over them and headed to the bathroom.

"But?" asked Alex.

I sighed. "Honestly, I wouldn't want to do anything with her without you there too. And she's single now, but getting close to thirty; she has to want to settle down. Can't see many guys okay with her having threesomes with a middle-aged couple on the side."

"Unless he joins in..." Alex covered her mouth, "Sorry that wasn't funny."

I wasn't sure how I thought of that - even though I knew she was joking, so I decided to change topics. "That enough for a year?"

Alex leaned in and snuggled into me. "Two years. I'm going to be sore, but worth it. Even though I'd want to do this again, I hope I can also have you to myself too."

I kissed her hand. "Me too."

"Maybe tonight after the kids are in bed, we can watch the video?"

"Video?" I looked around the room and noticed the phone on its side on top of the clothes hamper facing the side of the bed.

I got up and picked up Alex's phone, which was recording, and stopped it.

"This... never was the plan, but a very unexpected bonus," Alex said.

"This was the payback video for the other one of you..." I said.

"Except, we'd go home and watch you fucking Jana together. I was hoping that watching me finger myself watching a video of you would get you hard enough to fool around."

I smiled at my half naked wife. "It might."

12