All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary in Vegas Pt. 02'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hoped

I was hoping that you could save it, but my hopes were dashed. Pretty much a mess, after the novelty cigarette lighter explanation.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
HOW CAN A MAN TORTURE HIMSELF

with memories and movies, TK U MLJ LV NV

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
WHAT A SHAME !

So upset at what she did in Vegas ? And the perpetrator ? To make it go away , he and his goons signed a confession , with the heartbroken husband accepting a payoff ! HELLO ? Money for a guy having sex with his wife ? A cuckold and a pimp at the same time ! Oh sorry ! Maybe the money was compensation for his ordeal , soothed by the forgiving influence of a kind of threesome ! Only a story , a work of fiction , that I accept , but certainly nowhere near based on any sort of reality . It's a tragedy because the author CAN REALLY WRITE ! He's good ............

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
weak prick

He is just a weak prick - and I am not one of those BTB types. Grow a pair and get the guy too - either legally or whatever. No one carries a fake firearm (lighter) in bodyguard roles, Vegas or anywhere else - that would get you killed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The shooting

would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shit!

You turned a poorly written BTB story into a RAC story. Not an improvement.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
fucked up

get a fucking divorce and then fuck them all ...

just another excuse from the cheaters manual and another cuck trying to keep his self respect by fucking another pussy ....

that is so fucked up

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sorry. No save heresome good bits but

Her offense was soooo bad. Please end this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is this your idea of "Be careful what you wish for"?

Were you so pissed about the reaction to the first part you decided, "If they think that was bad, they ain't seen nothing!"?

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Many marriages are destroyed with vacations where one cheats. Especially on girls weekends or guy only trips .

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
3* for writing ability

But I did not enjoy this continuation. I believe viable marriages need some form of equity. At least for me to read about them anyway.

There was no real equity here. Just an evil bitch that destroyed her marriage and then threatened her husband for not having sex with her.

She is a serial cheater that has had no repercussions given her other than being inconvenienced by her own extremely shitty behavior.

Readable writing. That is praise from me. Unsatisfying characters and story development. Still not bad however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You tried for chicken soup but you failed by using chicken shit

💩

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
He is restrained. Threatened and his wife willingly fucks another man

Regardless of her marriage vows and she the threatens him that she will leave him if it becomes a sexless marriage? She cheated on him multiple times because she wanted to and blames it on him, in the drugs and booze and on Deck but never takes responsibility for her actions.

Why didn’t she put the gun in his mouth?

And she doesn’t want to know about the revenge fuck? She should be forced to watch as he makes love to another woman. As he regains his masculinity, his confidence and his self-respect because his wife, the person he should have been able to trust, took those things away from him.

This wasn’t about sex, it was about what makes him a husband. A father. A man. And those aren’t things that can be gained by a “revenge fuck” or even two. And threatening him with divorce because of what she did was fucking bullshit!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why did you have to make the "Wreck" a white rapper?. You ruined the story for.so many readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wait, this was meant to be a BTB?

It seemed more like a reward. Or was it meant that he was the one with the problem. Clearly it was all his fault, just a snit and he should get over it. Writing was OK, I guess but the plotting was garbage.

NB. RAAC and BTB are not the same thing.

Survey says:

Klaxxon - FAIL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not that bad for a newbie.

The toy gun plot device actually was retarded. Toy gun is a perfect device for getting you killed by a guy with a real gun, who of course will claim self defense, and get off.

And did you mean to imply that the wife is an alcoholic but the husband had no clue? I know of only one guy who acted like he didn't know his wife was an alcoholic. I found out later that his mother in law warned him before the wedding that his fiance', her daughter, was an alcoholic. Some dumb shits believe what they want to believe, until reality, finally, gets shove in their face, or up their wife's ass.

This husband deserves whatever his wife dumps on him, and that's just not erotic or entertaining. The marriage will be on more drink or one more cheating fuck away from destruction. And what sane person wants to live in that kind of relationship.

So it is a thought provoking story, and that is worth something. I hope you keep trying. Stronger characters with more realistic humanity would be an improvement. Good luck with future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Umm...what?

This story didn't make much sense. They reconcile because of a threesome with her friend? Really? That just gets rid of all the hurt and humiliation of Vegas?

I honestly cannot comprehend how you came up with this ending. How does this threesome lead to reconciliation? It's not revenge, it doesn't rebuild trust, it doesn't even really show the wife's devotion. So what does it accomplish?

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
eh

should have stop at first story, this one made no sense

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
I agree...this should have end in part 1...

I agree...this should have ended in part 1...I stoped reading when the solution for the gun, was the goon using a novelty lighter...Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Prof??

My wonder is what your academic area is, it is neither English and your writing is medial high school, nor is it women's studies nor human studies.

T.T.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
trying to please everyone?

The first version was brutal, and must've pissed off many. But so what? It's tough to find unique story lines here, and the first part was pretty good. Since being home, he's learned of another one-off fling with Jana, and also was called into the set-up, which he correctly ID'd as more manipulation by her. Other than some threesome sex, what helped him to get over the terrible things she did multiple times in Vegas? And what consequences has she really endured? Some crying, some grief? This seems like a hasty patch to appease those that disliked the original. I did like hearing who he planned to shoot, though. From there, a more logical follow-up might have a long painful RAAC, or long dismal realization that it was not fixable.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Different slant

I said a lot of good things around chapter 01. I wouldn’t say as many good things here but I still liked the way you dealt with his struggle to recover. And I’m not going to bitch about the ending. It’s your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only the LW Cucks

could give this more than one star. Given the behavior of the wife in Vegas and after, no sane man would reconcile with the cunt. The addition of Jana fails as a plot device. This is just incredible dreck.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Stupidest line ever

The husband to actually save this after hes been throughly humb...after he was tortured and emasculate... This is just vile

"I don't know. I just know if you ever cheat on me again with another man, I will leave you."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The usual

Literotica emasculation happy cuckold pretensions

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Don't quit your Day Job

You had an awesome opportunity to write a Panty Scorching part 2 to a very weak part 1 story but I'm not sure what you did. Whatever it was, it was about as erotic as two old fat beagles trying to fuck.

texxmantexxmanabout 5 years ago
The guy is a fool

I rated that I liked this story but that’s mainly to acknowledge the writing. I disliked many aspects. First she will cheat again, how could he ever trust her. Second how could he even look himself in the mirror taking her back. Third she’s not really sorry, just that she was caught. And she hid taking drugs too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
this seems weird

but it's not at all.

plenty of women will cry and moan about 'being sorry', but they aren't. they want what they want. and when they 'are sorry', what they want is usually a chance to confess, and be absolved. they rarely want what is best for the person they have wronged. selfish and entitled. part DNA, and part culture.

wife should have promised to wait, 'as long as it takes'. her love was conditional at the start, so she cheated easily. her love is still conditional even after. promises mean nothing to her. the 'friend' is in it for pleasure too. she'd probably make a better wife, but only slightly. ever so slightly. women rarely care about sharing physical intimacy. why would they? they are the gatekeepers of sex. they can easily get it. men have to work for it, it's why they get labeled studs if they succeed. it's harder for them, much harder. polls prove that women prefer to date up by a large factor, they all want the top 20% of men. BUT men are the gatekeepers of relationships, that's where you make a woman insecure. Have the wife agree to him taking a second wife perhaps. A younger one to boot. Watch how quickly that 'contented smile' disappears.

men don't use their power. it's truly a sad state of affairs. men don't want relationships, they can EASILY get one. No one wants to pay for a roomate that bitches and moans, cries at odd times, talks in emotions, threatens to hit you once a month, asks you to do more things than you feel like, takes away time from your buddies, and so forth. that's what men GIVE women....relationships.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Well

the first story I thought had some originality and potential. This ending was one whiskey tango foxtrot after another. Being in a good mood I gave the other story a four. You had a shot but this was a hodge podge. I was over generous on the first story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
This is what I get

for reading an LW story rated below 4. My fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wasn't needed

Your ending for part one worked for a lot of readers and was great as is. This seems like a rushed reaction to the negative comments. Too many trolls on here. You'll never keep them all happy, just do your thing. Writing and dialogue was good, the plot just was too rushed and easy. Sex scene wasn't bad - recycle that concept in a new story

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 5 years ago
@texxman

While you think that Alex might cheat again your story "Beth's Birthday Pass" is much less believable with that wife still communicating with her extended weekend lover Jack. These stories take a life of their own and while you might hate the jerk off football player in this story he was no worst than your Navy Seal that took a married wife because he could seduce her all too easily and he did. I gave this story a 5* rating while your story was as well as or better written it got a 1* because of "believability".

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 5 years ago
This still seems wrong.

I didn't care for the ending of the first chapter. He needed to go after the asshat and expose him. But in this chapter you seem to think that banging his wife's friend will change his mind about a divorce. Thinking with the "little head" maybe? That seemed wrong and like a reversal of his attitude. I simply can't believe he doesn't take action against his wife and her lover. Not good.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
The issue?

Wife was not a likable character and a disgusting spouse. Hence the low score. But still an interesting tale.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
She can't live in a sexless marriage?

She shouldn't fuck about then.

It seems astonishing to me that after everything anyone in her position would dare to say something like that, especially as she is living in fear of divorce papers being delivered. And after all her whining about intimacy, she didn't know she was clean until the last day in the story, instant droop. The bitch was more interested in getting a cock in her than infecting her husband.

As for the pay off, $10k for a wrecked marriage? 2 more zeros and maybe it would be worth accepting, especially given the compensation society that is the US. And let her cry drugs, it wasn't her fault, because that got her a free pass as it was written.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
just BS

I think it is very real that the thought of him and DJ Wreck makes him sick and suffer ED but why in gods name is he still married to the slut? She is a horrible person who can't keep her legs together for any reason as demonstrated by the lesbian affair as well. He saying a sexless marriage is out of the question and setting a time limit shows what is more important to her - SEX over LOVE.

You riled us up so I guess it is a good job on your part.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 5 years ago
Brilliant writing

You’ve painted the picture so well and so detailed that it will stick in my mind forever. I would love to see the continuation of this threesome that would include the problems that will inevitably develop in any relationship and how they are solved.

I believe this is a masterpiece of porn and relationship literature.

Thank you for creating this delicious read for me (and us).

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 5 years ago
Drugs

Seem to be a common theme in your stories. Take away the wife's inhibitions so she can hurt her husband and he can forgive, because there was drugs on board. The problem I'm having is that the wife in this story decided to disrespect the husband before she even took the drugs. Alcohol is not a good enough excuse for her behavior unless she had a chemical imbalance. So, I'm having a hard time reconciling this reunion.

On the other hand, aside from a few tense and gramatical errors you did a good job. A writer's job is to illicit emotion and this couple's actions kind of pissed me off so good job.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 5 years ago
top 10 worst story of all time

This has got to be up there with one of the worst stories ever. I can't even...

Lol at whoever said making the rapper white ruined the story for a lot of people.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 5 years ago
Just to recap

He got tied down and forced to watch his wife have sex. He got the rapper's cum all over his face. The video of his whore wife is up on the internet for everyone to see. She already cheated on him before, but it's okay because it was a woman.

Now it's all okay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, if the "Wreck" had text me that my wife was with him(after what he did in the dance floor with her) I'd of packed my suitcase and disappeared. Never contacting her or anyone from my past ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No thanks.

Nothing worth seeing here. She was a cruel, insensitive bitch, but they’re back together now, so everything is okay. None of these characters strike me as worthwhile people. There is nobody here to root for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

He should dump her or he is a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap!

First Part was okay, The snd Turned out to be cuck shit.

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Pussy weak

Weak ass pussyman story I’m wafer the gusto reek havoc and nothing. Where is the 0 star button?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Sounds like he is getting mindset for Cucky

3 need to be in jail forced him to watch being cuckolded

Did before do again?

No wonder our society is shit

Where is moral fiber to stand up for what is right damn the kids finding out mom is a slut someone will figure out her sometime down the road and post it

Tell kids now so don't get blind sided

He is wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Agree with JT

What a Mess and they all seem happy . If Wrecks buddy's had stopped Me from Him Raping My Wife .. I would be serving time by now . I would have paid back Wreck and all of his friends ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What in the world is wrong with Mike. A man would leave her in a heartbeat, the slut.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 4 years ago
A REAL MAN kills DJ and his Bitch Posse

Either himself or hires it done. This author is a Cuck of the First Order and should probably take his own life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Breaking news

Reports just in are that B Grade rapper DJ Wreck has been found in his Las Vegas room and taken to hospital in a critical condition. We will bring you further updates as they come in

Update one

Hospital sources state that DJ Wreck is out of surgery and recovering after being found in his Las Vegas room earlier today. Reports are still sketchy but it is believed that he was beaten severely by persons unknown.

Further update

Further information on the DJ Wreck beating. Doctors have been unable to save his penis or testicles. Police also report that his 2 bodyguards were found bound and gagged in his room and both had been tortured and beaten severely. Police have no suspects but would like to talk with 4 men seen earlier today entering DJ Wrecks room while he was out on the town.

As I got off the plane from Las Vegas with my 3 friends my wife Alex was waiting for me with a very nervous expression on her face. As she came into my arms for a hug I whispered to her. "That is what will happen to any man you decide to have an affair with in the future." "Now lets go home and put this behind us once and for all."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
so the whore cheats on him

twice durring their marriage

And her punishment is to have sex again with the first person she cheated on him with?

cucks get 1 star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Same old story, their sex life is routine, but she never says anything or does anything to spice it up for BOTH of them.

She's responsible for his impotence, but if he can't get it up, the marriage is over? Fine, end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What a crap story. -50 stars.

mark73107mark73107about 4 years ago
Piece of shit!!!

You must be some piece of cuckold pussy to write a story like this. I would have had her shit packed and on the front porch by the time she got back from Vegas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like The version of

Anonymous 02/12/20.

However I would also like to read a version where Deck is realy shot but not deadly. How he would have to explain the drugs in the wifes body and the accused rape.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Stupid story, waste of time reading.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Worthless stupidity

Nothing remotely believable, unique or intersting.

a 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
weak

The story was very weak. She is claiming that she loves him....but basically gives him an ultimatum....'I cheated.....I love you.....Buti if you don't fuck me I am leaving you'. WTF? That is not love. She should have waited for him to get over it sexually as long as it takes him. Be with him without sex for the rest of her life if need be. That would show some dedication...some love. And the threesome. That also happened the way SHE wanted. She did not REALLY suffer at all. She basically got away with it. 2*...For the effort.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Just more cuck shit hiding under the LW category

Your female characters have no morals and all need to be shot. Your male characters are either pieces of shit or impotent cucks... who need to be shot.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Quite A Switch

We go from Mike-the-Man who pulls a gun against 3-1 odds, to Mike-the-wimp who can't either get it up or move his ass out. Not to mention the fantasy level probability of a hired goon packing a fake pistol. Somehow, in chapter two a fuck fest with Jana fixes everything...

The foundational fantasy is Suzy-Homemaker popping pills and doing a handstand on the dance floor in chapter one (Martian Slut Ray?). She continues shitting on her hubby multiple times with Dick Weak and finally reacts when hubby is discovered in the closet. Okay, it's HotProf's story, oops, sorry, HotProf's fantasy. Very well written, weak basic premise and plot. Many thanks for the effort!

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An interesting premise was squandered

Hotprof1973 chose to have Mike prove to be the timid wimp Alex and Deck assumed he was in Las Vegas. That was a disappointing decision in my opinion. There is no character to admire and root for here. Why should they or we respect him when he does not respect himself? This Mike would have accepted Alex giving birth to Deck's child and would have meekly begun changing diapers and contributing money to a college fund. Sheesh...

The story fell flat for me when I realized I no longer cared what their future held. That is a pity. This could have been much more.

2*

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well

That was disappointing.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Sad CUCK/RAAC story...

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
stop writing from a male POV

because clearly you aren't one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 Stars

Not your best work . I would have Taken a Baseball Bat to Dwreck and His friends . Then I might have crippled the big guy ..

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah

Dog has a point, at least in this story

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Pretty lame. She hooks up with a football star fantasy after she blows off her husband. She's too jet lagged to fool around with hubby, which is why they were there in the first place, but gets all juiced up on X with the hasbeen. She leaves hubby in the room and does the has been turned wannabe dj four times. Why he didn't dump her is beyond comprehension. Even the plot to get him interested in her again is transparent.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
I don't get it

You are already in the flow in part one but you suddenly disconnect. You introduce new character with little relevance to the last story. Usually, the reaction of the guy will be different. I understand this is fantasy but this fantasy isn't good enough to suspend my disbelief.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
To anon 2/12/29

That was a good ending. What happens in Vegas really stays in Vegas

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

The first part was bad. This part was worse. I couldn't finish it. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Guy was a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Making the gun a fake was cheap.

/

She's not happy with their sex life? What has SHE done to shake things up?

/

She deliberately did Molly? It's not like he slipped her the drug.

/

I notice that Alex didn't tell Jana WHY Mike wanted nothing to do with her - because DJ Wreck had fingered her, and she lashed out and Mike when he accused her of allowing it.

/

Can't pull her panties down very far with her legs tied spread out. Need to cut them off.

/

I'd like the threesome if it was forced by him, not the "ladies" idea. I would have included Alex eating the cream pie out of Jana as well.

/

The fact that she was trying to fuck him not knowing if she had an STD or not would be a strike against her.

/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Epic Fail

Shoulda just left it alone.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
Wimp

This guy seriously? I would have made jana pregnant in front of her but no that wouldn't happen because we would have been dirvoced by then

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
First Chapter

First chapter started out pretty good but this 2nd chapter just fizzes out⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I was going to comment after the first part but felt I would wait till I have read this part.

DJ Wreck got his comeuppance.

One of Alex's brothers was a Marine as were 2 of her cousins. They were Force Reccon and were mean motherfuckers.

Well her brother and cousins got pissed off when I told them why Alex and I broke up. They arranged for a few more of their buddies to be in Vegas when we all went there.

The reccon part of Force Reccon was helped by ex-marines and we soon found out where fuckhead and his cronies were living.

We went over to DJ Wrecks house and when he answered my knock on the door he had a smirk on his face and said "Oh it's the cuckhold".

His smirk disappeared when he saw Alex's brother and the rest of the crew.

I introduced the fuckhead to Alex's brother and the rest of the crew and said I would let them sort out the mess DJ Wreck and his boys had caused.

An hour later there were 3 very unhappy people. Knees shattered. Hands destroyed. Jaws broken. Ribs broken. And in the case of DJ Wreck his testicles totally destroyed and his penis was mangled.

When I returned home Alex asked me what I had been doing for the last few days. I answered cleaning up the mess.

When she read about DJ Wreck she knew exactly what I was talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You are a piece of shit

I hope that you get cancer and fucking die!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

You have many stories in my favorites, but if there was a trash bin for stories that I hate, this one would be there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

Part 1 was ok, part 2 was dreadful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn’t think you would do it but you made the second part much worse than the first. You take a guy with morals and self respect and turn him into another perverted and pathetic cuck. No real man stays with what is obviously a slut. Wifey will continue to cheat and he is now just another foolish and idiotic one dick wonder. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do Alex return from Las Vegas four days behind Mike? Have she been continuing her honeymoon with her rap dancer? There can't be any other explanation, if she's genuinely concerned about her family she should immediately follow him back. And Mike, even if he wants to stay married for the children he should at least start sleeping in a separate room, and carry his things there to at least show her he don't approve her tryst at the minimum!

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

Part 2 was just crap💩

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Blow It ...

... out your ass. No anger? No humiliation? No pain or tears or remorse for marrying a stupid cunt slut whore?!? That's not a man/husband - that's a psycho dog. And he still stays married to that big of a gash/whore???

He deserves everything he gets - including continued castration, an every-day-cheating, trailer trash, gutter slash two-bit whore. Useless superating cunt and a shit for brains, docile, castrated "hubby". The whole thing is just plain sickening.

Too bad you also just had to drag Vegas' good name through this muck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that's we call a "REALISTIC STORY". I'm sure ReedsRichards must have loved it. No crime, no drama, no ott punishment ( that's such a middle age thing) for the cheaters, just Alex blaming it all on drinking and drugs and getting away with it and Mike sucking it up like a real "HUBBY BITCH"( Deck the Wreck was surely a mage!) I wish there was a third part of this story in which Alex killed Mike with a knife and told him as he lay dying:" Gee honey I'm so sorry it was just one time I won't do it again! Now please forgive or I shall leave you for good!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Based on this author's body of work, I believe the biography listed is a lie. This author is female. What male would get a handle of hot prof? This author has no clue about how men think. This story was just complete crap. He is forced to watch her cheat and he takes no action, no anger, nothing but acceptance. This writer is clueless and she has no idea how thing actually work. The ending was just ridiculous and a complete waste of time. I hope she stops writing as she is building up a huge tally of negative comments to her pathetic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A második rész nagyon fájt ,ezt nem kellett volna megírni,de legfőképpen így nem! Ez igy egy nagy nulla!Kár volt megírni,kár volt a fáradságért !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with all the other reviews. Unless they are gay, no male is going to take the name "Hotprof". I have absolutely NOTHING against gay men, my dad always told me that the more gay men around the better it was for straight guys, because it cuts down on the competition for the straight females AND, they also can give you excellent fashion advice. That being said, I don't know any man who would not be angry and want his pound of flesh, unless they are into being a cuckold. No class rapper boy would have a run in with something bad in a dark alley, and his two goons would, at the very least, be knee-capped. Story sucks anyway, so some good old gratuitous violence wouldn't hurt it any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not quite a WACC... but close. DJ Wreck would have his goons hands smashed with a sledge hammer and Dreck would be found in a dark alley with his balls smashed with the same sledge hammer and hit dick cut off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you want loving wives skup that one! Just another cheap cuck story!

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Ten thousand for a probable marriage ending, life altering trauma? What a cheap ass wimp he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good writing - good effort by the author. Some comments are ridiculous - this is a story. Your asinine comments are beyond belief

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, but thank God it's fiction. Some holes though. If she had been drugged, there would be physical evidence which would show up in blood work when she pressed allegations. I doubt the defendants rapper status would help him over drug-rape charges. Then there is illegal apprehension by the bodyguards, for which charges could be used to coerce depositions to avoid criminal charges. The real Wreck character would be in a pile of "sh*t". For the wife, if drug testing showed date-rape drugs, admitting a problem, showing remorse, and at seeing a shrink and/or counselor would be in order to save a marriage. That would have been more interesting than the MFF threesome angle. The ending was very weak and too implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good fiction but could have been more interesting. A more plausible story where the wife presses charges, gets tested for date-rape drugs, and confronts circumstances in a court would be more interesting. The struggle of recovering the marriage, and showing remorse through a psychiatrist and counseling would have been more engrossing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lost me when it got weird with the intro of lesbian sex, no matter how slight. He doesn't want revenge sex but has it anyway with his wife tied down. Interesting in the beginning but, as stated, lost me towards the end. All this is supposed to help the husband & marriage... how?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another closet cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For continuation of the subject matter at hand, totally disappointing. Alex & Hubby's supposed to be working on their marriage, but the intro of lesbian sex between her & Jana is sooo out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was sooo disappointing as to be nearing bullshit. I'm sorry I read it. Mike grabs the gun of one of the bodyguards & it's a lighter? Working things out spotlights a lesbian relationship between Alex & her friend that leads to 3 some sex? It's like the author wanted to sex up the story, which wasn't needed. Or wanted. All that's needed - & it could include Alex going to AA - is the continuing story of Alex & Mike - divorce, separation, or continuing with the marriage. Again, the story turned to shit with the introduction of different parties & Alex's lesbian encounter. 1 star

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
1250 Followers
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES