Happy Anniversary Pt. 02

Story Info
Cami and Mistress celebrate their anniversary.
2k words
4.56
4.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sleepy," Cami sighed as Mistress drove.

"You need me to wake you up?" Mistress held up the vibrator remote. Cami squeaked and quickly shook her head.

"No, thank you, Mistress." Mistress chuckled and set the remote in the cup holder. She quietly drove through town, with the only being the radio and the car engine. They made it across town and Mistress carefully parallel-parked outside a brick building. "Mis--"

"Mantra."

"I am Mistress's fuckdoll." Mistress unclipped the ring gag from around her neck. She easily pried Cami's mouth open and forced the ring gag in, tightly tying it around her head. She picked up the vibrator remote and got out of the car and so did Cami.

"Ah. One more thing I forgot." Mistress slammed Cami against the side of the car and started sucking on her neck. Cami whimpered as she hit her sweet spot. Mistress admired the dark hickeys for a moment. "Beautiful. Come, fuckdoll."

Cami followed her into the building. The windows were covered, which was kind of shady, but she trusted her Mistress. Inside, the lights were dim but comfortable, and there was quiet music playing.

"Hey!" a man exclaimed as they walked in. He was sitting on the counter in a t-shirt and jeans with a leather harness over it all. "I see you finally brought your doll."

"I promised I would." Mistress took Cami's arm. "Doll, this is Adrian. He owns this lovely, little store. And this lovely store is where I get all your favorite toys."

"Indeed, she does," Adrian chuckled. "Now, what can I get for you ladies?"

"Well, since it's our anniversary, I think it's only fair to let the little fuckdoll pick out three presents for herself." Cami perked up, looking eagerly at Mistress. Her Mistress glanced at her. "Well, go look around."

She mumbled a 'thank you' through the gag and walked away, wobbling dangerously in her heels. She could hear Mistress and Adrian laughing at her. She blushed and disappeared behind a shelf to admire the large array of sex toys.

Adrian sold anything she could ever want. Vibrators, handcuffs, costumes, and a bunch of toys that Cami had never heard of. She picked up a box, studying it curiously. It said it was a 'Posture Corrector.'

"Uh?" she called. Mistress stepped around the corner and she held up the box.

"Found something you like?" Mistress smiled and walked over. Cami mumbled unintelligibly. "Speak clearly, fuckdoll."

"What is this?" Cami slowly asked, barely comprehensible.

"What is this?" Mistress asked. She nodded. "This is for dolls who want to sit in a box all day and be admired. Not for fuckdolls who like to be used."

"Huh." Cami looked at the box with interest.

"Why don't you pick out a present or two, and then, if you behave, I'll give you a demonstration." Cami nodded and handed the box to Mistress. "You look so cute with your mouth open like a slut. I should ask Adrian to ram his cock down your throat..."

"Hngh!" Cami flushed as her arousal spiked. Mistress smirked and lifted her skirt.

"Well, fuckdoll, it seems those plugs are working incredibly well." She palmed the front of her panties and Cami softly moaned. "Completely dry."

"Mistress~" Cami choked out. The vibrator started humming again.

"On your knees, fuckdoll." Cami dropped to the ground and started kissing her Mistress's boots. She dragged her tongue along the toe and up the laces, moaning like a slut. The vibrator kept speeding up until she orgasmed. Mistress grabbed her hair and pulled her up. The tops of her boots were wet with Cami's spit.

"Ugh~" Cami moaned again.

"Take off your panties." She quickly slipped her panties off, handing them to Mistress. "Now take the vibrator out, fuckdoll."

"Huh?"

"I want the floor to be covered with your cum, you fuckdoll whore." Cami reached down and easily slid the slick vibrator out of her pussy. Cum started pouring out of her pussy, pooling under her skirt.

"Mistress..." she breathed. She held up the dripping-wet vibrator and Mistress took it. She studied it for a few seconds, then shoved it through the ring gag. Cami choked and gagged, but started licking her cum off the dildo.

"Good fuckdoll. Cleaning your toys for Mistress." Cami squirmed and looked down at the puddle of cum underneath her. "The floor could use a little work, couldn't it?"

"Huh?" Cami didn't want to lick the floor. She'd do anything so she didn't have to.

"Use your dress. Be a good maid, doll." Cami took the hem of her dress and started wiping her cum off the floor. Mistress just smiled and watched. Adrian came over and stood on the other side of the aisle so Cami was trapped between the pair.

"So, how long did it take to break her?" he asked.

"Oh, she submitted the second she met me. It took a while to teach her, though. Very inexperienced. You missed a spot, doll." She tapped the floor with her boot and Cami started scrubbing there. "She's nowhere near the brat that you used to be."

"Used to be?" Adrian laughed. "I think Dom would beg to differ."

"You fucking whore," Mistress scoffed.

"Could I borrow your doll for a few minutes?"

"No."

"Only to show her some toys."

"No."

"I won't use them without your permission, ma'am."

"Doll?" She looked up from cleaning the floor. Mistress reached down and took the ring gag off. "Go with Adrian."

"Yes, Mistress." Cami got to her feet, trying to work some of the tightness out of her jaw. Adrian grabbed her hand and took off down the aisle, practically dragging her along. She stumbled and her heels slipped off, letting her walk more comfortably.

"Here." Adrian suddenly stopped in front of a display. "Your Mistress says you're, like, really femme."

"Mhmm."

"I, uh, I thought you might like this." Adrian picked something off the shelf and nervously held it out to her. It was a sparkly, diamond necklace. At least, it looked like a diamond necklace. There were two, thin chains hanging from the center.

"What is it?"

"It's a collar. And, um, these are nipple clamps. It's- It's really fun for fancy events. Not that I would know." Adrian blushed and Cami grinned knowingly.

"Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me."

"Oh! There's one other thing I wanted to show you. Where was it?" He took Cami's hand and raced back through the aisles. "Here!"

"Oof!" Cami crashed into him as he abruptly stopped.

"Oops, sorry." He handed something to her and she gasped. It was a feather duster! The handle was maroon while the feathers were several different shades of red. And the feathers were so soft!

"I love it!"

"And also..." Adrian took it from her and flicked it. A whip shot out, snapping against the ground.

"Ooh!" Cami squealed with excitement, her pussy growing wet again. She could hear Mistress stomping towards them and her chest thrummed with excitement. She never saw Mistress behind her until she snatched the whip out of Adrian's hand.

"Bend over," she snarled. His eyes widened in fear.

"Mistress?" Cami squeaked. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up, fuckdoll."

"Ma'am, would you please tell me why I'm being punished?" Adrian breathed, bowing his head. "So I can inform my Dom?"

"You promised not to use anything without my permission, didn't you?"

"Mistress, no!" Cami jumped in front of him. "He never hit me! He was only showing me the whip! Please don't punish him. Please?"

"Fine." Mistress handed her the whip. "Put this back."

"But I- I want it. Mistress looked at her and she batted her eyelashes sweetly. "Please, Mistress?"

"Alright. Any other presents you'd like before we leave?"

"I, um, you promised you'd show me the- the posture thing?"

"Right. Adrian?"

"Yes, ma'am?" Adrian stood up stiffly.

"Go set it up for us."

"Yes, ma'am." He shuffled away and Mistress took Cami in her arms.

"You're sure you're okay, babydoll?" she murmured, looking into her eyes. "He didn't hurt you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm fine." Cami leaned up and pecked her cheek. "I really like Adrian. He's cool!"

"He's something," Mistress laughed. They heard the door open and Mistress frowned. "Stay here."

"Yes, Mistress." She walked away and Cami peeked around the corner.

"Ah, my favorite Mistress!" a man was saying. He looked strong and powerful; it send a shiver down Cami's spine. "Sorry for the interruption."

"Actually, Dom, it's a good thing you're here. I need to speak to you about your... what is it you call him?"

"What the hell did you do, Bitch?" the man snapped. Cami squeaked and shrank behind the shelf. "I told you to behave!"

"I'm sorry, Dom," Adrian said.

"He's just setting this up for my lovely doll. Doll?" Cami paused, holding her breath. "Come out here."

She took a deep breath and stepped out. Mistress held an arm out and she flounced over, letting Mistress hold her waist.

"You dropped these." She held out Cami's heels.

"Oh! Thank you, Mistress!" She slipped the heels on.

"That's a very polite sub you've got. Mine could learn some lessons from her."

"Finished," Adrian announced.

"Don't interrupt, Bitch." Cami looked over her shoulder and saw him standing next to a strange contraption.

"Adrian, why don't you get Cami set up while I talk to Dom for a few minutes."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Cami, go."

"But--"

"I'll be back in a moment." Cami pouted at the idea of having to leave her Mistress, but then Adrian was smiling at her. He carefully helped her into the contraption as Mistress and Dom walked away.

He had her stand with her back against a thick pole, then started strapping her in. There was a tall collar that went around her neck, forcing her to keep her chin up. Then, there was a corset-like contraption that pulled her back flush against the pole. She winced at that one.

"Sorry," he said, sounding genuine. "It's not really meant to be comfortable."

"It's fine."

"And the rest needs to wait for your Mistress." Right on cue, Mistress came back with Dom.

"Now there's a Barbie doll," Dom chuckled. He whistled lowly and Cami blushed, but was unable to lower her head because of the posture collar.

"How would you like her posed, ma'am?" Adrian asked Mistress.

"Legs spread, hands on hips."

"Yes, ma'am."

"How do you feel, doll?"

"A little uncomfortable, Mistress." Adrian was cuffing her ankles to a spreader bar. It was incredibly difficult to stand in heels with her legs this far apart. Adrian put her hands on her hips and tied them in place by creating a complicated knot between her hands and the pole.

"Done!" he said happily, clasping his hands behind his back.

"I'll tell you what," Dom chuckled, "you could lock her in a box right now and I'd pay full price for her."

"Hm... I'll consider that if she ever starts misbehaving. Smile, fuckdoll." Mistress held up her phone and took a picture of her. Cami's pussy juices started dripping down her legs with no panties to absorb it.

"Looks like the slut is turned on by this."

"Oh, she's turned on by anything. Isn't that right, fuckdoll?"

"Y-Yes, Mistress." Cami was bright red. She hated that she couldn't lower her head, especially since Dom was around. She'd never done anything like this in front of others.

"Look at that blush. You'd think she was a prude."

"She's new to being on display for strangers. Untie her, Adrian." Adrian quickly undid the restraints and Cami lightly stretched, sighing. "Doll, say thank you to Dom for letting us use his store."

"Thank you, Dom!" Cami curtsied and he smiled, bowing his head in response.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, doll. Come back anytime."

"Thanks, Adrian!" He blushed as she curtsied to him. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Oh, you're welcome, doll. Happy anniversary." Mistress gave her a kiss and led her out to the car. On the way out, Cami heard Dom say something about 'turning your ass red, Bitch.'

"Are there any more surprises tonight, Mistress?" Cami asked as she started the car.

"Well, they wouldn't be surprises if I told you." Cami giggled and Mistress softly smiled. "No, there aren't any more surprises. We're going home to bed."

"Oh, thank goodness. I'm so tired."

"And in the morning, I'm going to change your entire wardrobe to maid outfits."

"Ooh!"