Happy Anniversary Pt. 01

Story Info
Cami and Mistress celebrate their anniversary.
3k words
4.36
6.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shiver of anticipation ran up Cami's spine as she heard her Mistress unlock the door. She was kneeling on the floor, only wearing a bra and a thong. Mistress walked into the house, carrying an armful of shopping bags.

"Get up. Take these to the bedroom," Mistress ordered. Cami pouted in disappointment, but got up from the floor, taking the bags. She took them to the bedroom, wondering what was inside. She didn't dare take a peek. That would only annoy Mistress.

"Good eve--"

"Did I say you could speak?" Mistress asked, crossing her arms. She was still standing in the entryway. "Come here. I still haven't been properly greeted yet."

Cami scrambled to kneel in front of her Mistress. She bowed down and kissed the toes of Mistress's boots, lingering for a moment to breathe in the wonderful scent of leather and rubber. Her Mistress was so kind, allowing her to worship her boots every day. Mistress stepped away and Cami lifted her head as she walked to the couch.

"Come. Have you been good today, babydoll?" Mistress asked. Cami got up from the floor and followed Mistress to the couch. "You may speak."

"I've been very good today, Mistress."

"Turn around." Cami turned, continuing to talk.

"I cleaned the living room, finished the first draft of my essay, and I even prepared dinner!"

"Dinner? Oh, no, we won't be eating here tonight." Cami frowned disappointedly. Mistress caressed her love handles and Cami's frown disappeared. "No, I have a few lovely surprises for you tonight, doll. Bend over."

Cami leaned over the coffee table, putting her hands down to support herself. Mistress pulled her panties down to admire the plug in her ass. Cami gasped and spread her legs as Mistress tugged on the plug.

"Repeat your mantra."

"I am Mistress's fuckdoll," Cami breathed.

"I can't hear you." Mistress gave a sharper pull on the plug.

"I am Mistress's fuckdoll," Cami said, louder. Mistress pulled the plug out of her ass. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Take off my boots. I know you want to." Mistress kicked her feet up on the coffee table, keeping Cami between her legs. Cami eagerly began to untie the laces of Mistress's boots. She gasped as Mistress blew on her exposed, dripping pussy.

"What's today, doll?"

"Wednesday, November first?"

"And do you know what that means?" Cami didn't know, so she silently focused on taking off Mistress's boots. Mistress sharply smacked her ass. "Don't ignore me, fuckdoll."

"I- I don't know, Mistress."

"You don't know?" Mistress scoffed as Cami set her boots on the floor next to the table. "You don't remember what happened a year ago?"

"Oh!" Cami gasped. She turned to kneel in front of her Mistress. "I'm so sorry, Mistress! I can't believe I forgot our anniversary!"

"Tsk, tsk." Mistress shook her head. "And I was so excited to give you your present..."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Well, I suppose it'll have to wait until next year, doll. If you can remember next year, that is." Cami blushed with embarrassment and bowed her head. "Get up."

"I'm sorry, Mistress." Cami got to her feet, her head still bowed.

"I know, babydoll." Her Mistress lifted her feet from the coffee table. "Did you put my bags in the bedroom?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And did you peek?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good doll!" Mistress cooed, sliding a finger across Cami's drenched pussy. Her breath hitched. "Why don't you go see what's in the bags?"

"Really, Mistress?"

"Look only."

"Yes, Mistress!" Cami skipped off to the bedroom, humming excitedly. She couldn't believe her Mistress was being so generous!

She plopped down on the floor, excitedly opening the first bag. She looked inside and saw a wonderful collection of toys. Most surprisingly, she saw a pronged vibrator that she'd been begging her Mistress for for ages.

In the next bag was several pieces of lingerie in various colors and styles. Cami's heart fluttered. It was so kind of her Mistress to take the time to find lingerie that would fit her plus-sized body. In another box was a shoebox. Cami cracked open the lid to see a pair of black shoes inside.

In the last, largest bag, there was a lump of fabric. Cami carefully pulled it out, squealing in joy. She was holding a gorgeous, velvet maid dress, ten times better than the one she'd worn when she'd first met her Mistress.

They'd met at a Halloween party. Cami had been dragged along by a friend who had insisted that they wear matching, sexy maid costumes. But Cami hadn't felt sexy. With her curves, her costume barely fit her and only accentuated the parts of herself that she hated.

And then her friend had wandered off and left her completely alone, surrounded by strangers. In her attempts to find a familiar face, a drunk guy had come up and tried to grope her and harass her. And that's how she met her Mistress.

Mistress had been wearing a gorgeous, leather dominatrix outfit, complete with a riding crop. She'd whipped the drunk guy, making him run away. And, oh, she'd been so concerned, offering to stay with Cami and watch out for her.

But Cami had other plans. She'd never explored her sexuality in a conservative, religious home, and then a sexy dominatrix was there like an angel to bless her with knowledge. Mistress had gladly taken her home that night, letting Cami set the pace with her shy inexperience. When Cami crumbled in her first-ever orgasm, she'd cried 'Mistress~!' And Mistress had kept her as a fuckdoll ever since.

"Do you like your presents, babydoll?" Mistress asked, appearing in the doorway.

"Oh, I love them, Mistress! Thank you!" Cami bowed her head. Mistress stepped in front of her and she looked up. Her Mistress was beautiful from this angle, even taller and more imposing than usual. She called herself a 'butch' with her short hair and incredibly sharp jawline.

"Oh, babydoll, if you could see the view that I have," Mistress chuckled. She licked her lips and Cami's arousal spiked. She could only imagine what her Mistress was seeing... a good, submissive fuckdoll on her knees in only a bra, ready to receive her Mistress's orders.

"I love you, Mistress," Cami said softly. Mistress grinned and started laughing.

"I love you too, babydoll." She held out her hand and Cami took it. Mistress pulled her to her feet, tightly embracing her. She kissed the top of Cami's head. "Mm, I love you so much. Happy anniversary."

Mistress smiled and let go of her, bending over to pick up the bags on the floor. Cami couldn't help staring at her Mistress's ass. Mistress started laying things out on the bed, arranging everything neatly. Cami impatiently bounced on her toes.

"Cami." She froze, her stomach clenching in fear as Mistress turned around. Mistress never used her name. "I'm going to give you a little quiz before we start our evening. You're going to answer me honestly and correctly."

"Yes, Mistress."

"What are your safewords?"

"Yellow for soft, red for hard."

"Good. When was the last time you had an orgasm?"

"This morning, Mistress. Before you left for work." Mistress smiled and nodded.

"How do you feel?"

"Fine."

"I asked for honesty, doll."

"I'm- I'm excited. And a- a little nervous. Especially since you called me Cami."

"Good girl. Come." Cami shuffled forward and Mistress wrapped an arm around her waist. She lowered her voice, looking deep into Cami's eyes. "I want you to enjoy tonight. This means I need you to communicate with me. If, at any point, you feel uncomfortable, I need you to be honest. Understand, doll?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good." Mistress lightly patted her cheek. "You ready to start?"

"Yes, Mistress," Cami breathed, barely able to speak from excitement. Mistress gave her instructions on how to dress, then left the room. Cami took a deep breath, looking at everything on the bed, then started dressing.

She started with the toys. She lubed up a large, black butt plug and slowly slid it into her ass. It was the largest plug she'd worn, and it hurt as it stretched her tight hole. Next came a thin, vibrating dildo with a plug to keep it inside her pussy. After that was a ring gag that she'd been instructed to wear as a collar for now.

Once she was filled with toys, she put on the lingerie. Mistress had chosen a matching, white, silk bra and panty set, along with a pair of white stockings. The bra fit her perfectly. It was almost strange how comfortable it felt. Mistress must've had it custom-made. But, oh, that must've been so expensive!

Finally, she looked at the maid dress, admiring it for several minutes. It was so beautiful that she was afraid of wearing it. She put on a petticoat that Mistress had laid out, then slipped into the dress. She grabbed the small apron that came with the dress and tied it around her waist.

Cami looked at herself in the mirror and gasped. She didn't think she'd ever looked so sexy! The dress fit her perfectly, hugging her curves in a soft embrace. It was cut low enough to show the dip of her breasts, and stopped just below her panties. The skirt was so poofy with the petticoat and she loved it! The apron was simple and lacy, with 'DOLL' stitched in delicate cursive.

"Are you finished, babydoll?" Mistress walked into the bedroom without waiting for a response. "Oh, fuck..."

"Mistress!" Cami chirped. She ran into her Mistress's arms, giggling. "Thank you so much!"

"Of course, babydoll. Anything to make you even more fuckable. Give me a twirl." Cami giggled and twirled around. "Doll?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Why aren't you wearing your shoes?" Cami stopped twirling.

"Oh. Umm... I- I didn't want to put them on."

"Why not?" Mistress crossed her arms.

"Because you don't like when I wear heels. Submissives should always be at the bottom where they belong," Cami recited obediently. Mistress laughed and patted her head.

"Good doll."

"Thank you, Mistress! I'm a good fuckdoll."

"That's right. Now, put on your heels." Cami nodded and sat on the bed to put her shoes on. Mistress walked to the closet to change. Cami watched adoringly as she put on a crimson corset and started lacing it up. "Come here and make yourself useful, fuckdoll."

"Yes, Mistress." She hurried over to help lace up Mistress's corset, watching her waist get smaller with each tug.

"Which boots should I wear tonight, doll? Knee-highs or combat boots?"

"You'll look perfect in anything, Mistress."

"I want an answer, not flattery, you stupid fuckdoll."

"Combat boots, please, Mistress."

"Good manners. Get them for me."

"Yes, Mistress." Cami grabbed the heavy, black combat boots from the closet while Mistress put on a dress shirt and suit jacket. "Where are we going tonight?"

"It's a surprise." Mistress stuck out her foot and Cami helped her into the boots, a shudder of arousal running down her spine.

"Mistress?" she breathed, lacing up the boots. She looked up at her Mistress's towering form. "Please, may I worship your boots?"

Mistress scoffed and walked past, her boots thudding against the ground. Each thud sent another shiver down Cami's spine. Mistress snapped her fingers and Cami got to her feet, wobbling in her heels. She slowly hobbled after her Mistress, who walked much faster.

"Hurry up, doll~" Mistress sang. "You wouldn't want me to have dinner without you, would you?"

"Coming, Mistress!" She stumbled through the living room. Mistress already had her coat on and was holding a large purse, Cami's coat, and a leash. Cami lifted her chin and Mistress clipped the leash to the ring gag around her neck.

"Good doll. Coat." She helped Cami into her heavy, winter coat. Cami took the large purse, slinging it over her shoulder. Mistress led her outside, letting Cami hold her arm for balance as she hobbled in her heels.

"Oh!" Cami gasped as the cold air hit her legs. "Cold, cold, cold."

"We're almost to the car, doll." Mistress opened the passenger door for her. She sat down, rubbing her legs to warm herself up.

"Touching yourself already?" Mistress teased, getting in the driver's seat. Cami blushed and stammered an apology. Mistress laughed and grabbed a blanket from the backseat. "Here."

"Thank you, Mistress." Cami wrapped the blanket around her legs. She sighed happily and sank back in her seat, watching the streetlamps pass. She suddenly sat bolt upright as the dildo in her pussy began to vibrate.

"I expect you to behave tonight, babydoll," Mistress said calmly. "Any rule-breaking or backtalk, and I will gladly bend you over my lap and let everyone watch as I spank you until your ass is red."

"Y-Yes, Mistress," Cami whispered. She gasped as the vibrator turned up a notch. Mistress revealed a small remote, smirking as she glanced over at her squirming fuckdoll.

"I control you, doll. Don't ever forget that."

"Thank you, Mistress." The vibrator shut off and Cami sighed heavilu. Mistress pulled into a parking spot in front of a restaurant. She reached over to unclip the leash and Cami pouted. "Later, doll. This is a nice restaurant and I want you on your best behavior."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"You will refer to me as 'Miss' while we are dining."

"Yes, Miss." Cami frowned at the strangeness of the absent syllable. Mistress got out of the car and walked around to open Cami's door. She escorted her into the restaurant, letting Cami lean on her for support in her heels. She was slowly getting the hang of walking but it was still slow going.

The hostess sat the couple at a booth in the back of the restaurant. Mistress made Cami sit with her back to the restaurant, while she sat in the opposite booth.

"I, like, love your dress, by the way," the hostess said.

"Oh, thank you!" Cami beamed. Mistress softly chuckled and ordered water glasses and a bottle of wine for the table. Cami looked through the menu, poring over all the options.

"So, doll..." Mistress sighed, leaning an elbow on the table. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine, why?"

"Are you enjoying tonight?"

"Mhmm!" The waitress came over with their drinks.

"Oh, thank you."

"Are you ready to order?" Mistress looked at Cami, who nodded excitedly. "Okay, what can I get y'all?"

"Well, I will have the chicken salad. My lovely Cami--" Cami blushed "--would love the shrimp pasta."

"Alright." The waitress smiled and walked away.

"Mist- uh, Miss," Cami quickly corrected herself, "why didn't you let me order?"

"Because I know what you like, doll. I know you'll love the pasta." Cami nodded, still disappointed. "Doll, baby... Oh, if I'd known you'd be upset..."

"It's fine. You know best, Miss. Thank you." Mistress was quiet, taking a sip of her water. She carefully poured two glasses of wine, sliding the less-full one over to Cami.

"See if you like that." Cami took a small sip, frowning. It tasted strange, but not terrible. She hadn't had alcohol since her 21st birthday. She took a drink of water to rinse it out. As she set the glass back down, the dildo inside of her started humming again. She bit her lip, squirming uncomfortably.

"Miss," she squeaked out. Mistress smirked, watching as a blush slowly spread across Cami's face. The waitress came back with a tray of food and Cami turned her face away.

"Here's your salad. And here's your pasta. Enjoy."

"Thank you." The vibrator shut off and Cami looked at Mistress, who was scooping up a forkful of her salad. "Are you going to eat or stare at me?"

"I could eat you," Cami mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." Mistress cranked up the vibrator and Cami yelped. She quickly covered her mouth as a few people turned to stare.

"Naughty, naughty," Mistress purred. Cami's eyes went wide as she felt Mistress's boot against her legs. She let her legs fall open and the vibrator shut off again. "So eager..."

Cami started eating her food, trying to ignore her throbbing pussy. She softly moaned in delight. The pasta was absolutely delicious! How had she ever doubted her Mistress's choice?

Mistress sweetly made small talk as they ate, while Cami quickly returned to her usual, bubbly self. The vibrator stayed off throughout dinner. Once they'd finished, however, it clicked back on.

"You want dessert, doll?" Cami perked up. "No, no... actual dessert."

"Oh... sure, that's fine." Mistress laughed and flagged down the waitress.

"We'll get a dessert to-go and the check." The waitress nodded and left. "Now, doll, I think you should use the bathroom before we leave."

"I- I don't feel comfortable going by myself, Miss."

"No?"

"Because of my heels."

"Ah, yes. Heels, of course." The vibrator turned up and Cami closed her eyes, deeply breathing. She felt her skirt shifting, then her Mistress's toe against her panties. Her eyes snapped open as Mistress ground her foot against her pussy.

"M-Mistress..." she choked out, barely whispering. Mistress pressed harder and she bit down on her hand to stay quiet. Her eyes rolled as she orgasmed, biting herself harder to stay quiet.

"Good girl. That was very entertaining to watch. Such a pity no one else could see the show." Mistress looked up as the waitress came back with a box and the check. "Thank you, the food was delicious."

"Thank you for dining with us this evening." Mistress handed her credit card to the waitress.

"Go to the bathroom. Clean yourself up."

"Can I, um, take out the--"

"No." Cami sighed and got up from the booth. She went to the bathroom and hid in a stall, sighing heavily. After a long moment, the door opened. She heard the familiar sound of boots and perked up. Mistress cleared her throat.

"In here," Cami said.

"Come out." She took a deep breath and opened the door. Mistress had Cami's coat in hand. She smiled and let Mistress help her into the coat, planting a kiss on her lips. "Ready?"

"Yep!" Mistress led her out of the restaurant and into the car. She yawned and pulled her coat around herself. She was so full from dinner.

"You're not tired, are you?" Mistress asked, shutting the door.

"No. I'm fine." Cami smiled, forcing her eyes open.

"Good. We have another stop to make."