Happy BDSM Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question startled him because he knew that her caning his balls would make him cum. How many hits it would take he didn't know, but he was on the edge right now so he was sure that it would not be too long.

Richard nodded to his wife. He was ready for more. She brought back her arm and smacked across both balls at once and then smacked them again. The pain made him lose his breath. He vaguely heard Connor and Stephen gasping as they watched his balls being punished with the cane.

His wife once again stopped and instructed Connor and Stephen to suck his cock and lick his balls. The pain eased with Connors very talented mouth around his cock. His balls tightened up with Stephen licking them. The pain eased a little bit again at their mouthy ministrations. He took a deep cleansing breath at the pleasure of being sucked off but he knew better than to even think that he was allowed to cum right now.

"Ok, sweetheart, I'm going to punish your balls until you cum. "she said, as she rolled them with her fingers.

He stares straight up at the ceiling, preparing himself.

Smack, smack, smack. The pain filled his lower body. He gripped his thighs tightly, knowing that there would be bruises tomorrow. Smack, smack, smack. With the tingling feeling in his lower spine and the tightening of his balls, Richard knew that he was going to cum any moment.

Smack, smack..... Richard couldn't help himself; he let out a shout of pain and pleasure as he came, spurting cum all over his stomach and chest, his cock throbbing and his balls pulsating.

His wife stood back and just watched as he came all over himself.

After a few moments when he caught his breath, his wife motioned Connor over. "You fuck him first and then Stephen can finish him up." She told them and then she not so gently pulled the butt plug from his ass.

Connor stepped in front of him and pulled his cock out of his pants and slipped right into Richard's waiting ass. Richard grunted as Connor's pants pressed against his reddened balls over and over again. Connor was so turned on by what he witnessed that it didn't take him that long to cum inside his ass.

When he pulled back, Stephen was there to replace him almost instantly. Thrusting deeply inside of Richard, Stephen liked to play just a little and he swiveled his hip, rubbing against his prostrate over and over again.

Much to Richards's surprise, he started to get hard again. Stephen grabbed his cock and squeezed it in time with this thrusting. "He's not allowed to cum right now Stephen." His wife said. Richard growled in disappointment. But Stephen just smiled and kept squeezing his cock and Richard had to try desperately to not allow himself to cum.

After a few more deep thrusts, Stephen began to cum and Richard squeezed his ass to feel the pulsating cock cumming.

Stephen pulled out and his wife moved in and placed a bigger butt plug up his ass to hold the two men's cum inside of him.

Richard rested on the top of his desk, his thighs screaming, his fingers tense and he smiled. This was one hell of a birthday present.

Later on that evening, Richard and his wife were sitting in the restaurant, enjoying a birthday meal.

"Did you have a good day?" she asked Richard.

He looked at his beautiful wife and felt his balls tighten and his ass pulsate against the butt plug. The pain was fading but still there and probably would be for a while. He smiled and nodded his head. "You are very inventive." He said to her.

She nodded her head and smiled. He looked her in the eye and said, "I can't wait until your birthday." She laughed joyfully and clinked her glass to his. "Happy Birthday babe!"

12