Happy Birthday Eric

Story Info
Dad makes stepmom fuck stepson for his birthday.
2k words
4.08
12.7k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers

I have the coolest dad in the world and he knows how to give his son a birthday gift!

My eighteenth birthday landed on April 12th of 2020 smack dead in the middle of the Covid Lock down, talk about your bad luck, right?

So here I am locked down with my parents and I can't have a fucking birthday party and on top of that I'm going stir crazy from not being able to go outside or hang out with my buddies.

I was Mr. Grumpy pants as my stepmother Willow would say. Well she was the bitch that made me grumpy. She hated me and ragged on me all the time about stupid shit like cleaning my room and having my laundry out on time. Geez! I could do nothing right with this woman. The only thing Willow had going for her was that she was a blond and gorgeous as fuck with her big tits and nice round ass. Fucking hot, but a bitch all the same!

I woke the morning of my eighteenth birthday depressed as fuck because I knew we weren't going to have a party. I walked out onto the back patio and saw my father sitting by the pool. He was lying on a chaise lounge, dressed in a pair of green swim briefs and smoking a cigar. I almost laughed. I walked over and pulled over a chaise lounge and laid down on it beside him.

"Happy birthday, son." he said and knuckled my shoulder.

I grabbed my arm, "Fuck dad! That shit hurts!" I snapped.

He laughed, "Eric your a fucking man today, suck it up!"

I shook my head, "Speaking of sucking, Gloria Jenkins told me that she'd suck my dick for my birthday, but that shits over thanks to this lock down."

Dad frowned and nodded with sympathy. "I know it sucks, son and I'm sorry. I was going to get ye a prostitute and let her break you in right. Like my dad did for me. But that's out the window now."

"Really? You were going to do that for me?"

"Yeah I was gonna get you done right by this little red head down the street. She needs the cash since her old man left her and the baby, high and dry." He smiled taking a big puff from his cigar.

"Are you talking about, Donna?"

Dad smirked, "The one and only."

My mouth dropped. I've had such a crush on that woman ever since she and her husband Max moved into the neighborhood. I used to cut her grass because her husband Max was an over the road trucker and he stayed gone all the time. Even six months pregnant she still looked hot lying by the pool in a red bikini. I shook my head, "Just one more dream Covid has crushed." I said

"Makes your little Willy hard thinking about her doesn't it?" dad laughed at me and punched my shoulder again.

I ate the pain this time and forced a smile.

"So, Eric are you still a virgin?" He asked point blank.

I looked away, "What? No!" I lied but dad saw right through me.

Dad popped his forehead, "Damn! I haven't given you the talk yet have I?"

We hear the patio doors open and Willow steps out of the house dressed for a morning swim. She was looking too hot in her little black Euro bikini and her blond hair up in a ponytail. I hated her but like I said she was hot. She looked at me and frowned, "Eric, darling you need to go clean your room, it's a mess. And put your laundry in the hamper while you're at it. I'm not your maid!"

"Yes mom!" I said lazily.

She smiles and walks over to my father and kisses him hard on the lips. And lets just say when she bent over to do so I got a good look at her ass. The one good thing about the bottoms of a euro bikini is the tiny little string that slides right up the crack of the woman's ass.

Dad popped her on the ass.

"Ouch! Stan, that hurt!" Willow gasped and rubbed her bottom.

"Well go get in the pool and cool that little ass off then!" dad chortled.

Willow rolled her eyes and walked over and dove into the pool.

He looked at me and winked, "She likes her ass spanked." he smiled and took a puff of the cigar and blew the smoke at me, "Among other things."

"Oh yeah?" I said smartly.

"She likes it rough son trust me on that." he winked.

I didn't say anything, I just looked down. I didn't need to hear about my parents'love life.

"I saw you looking at your mom's ass, Eric."

I blushed, "I was not!"

He smirked and slapped my shoulder, "It's okay, son. I would be worried about you if you didn't look."

For a few minutes we just sat and watched Willow swim. I liked watching her do the breast stroke. Hot damn did I like it!

"Your mom used to be a professional swimmer. She competed for the summer Olympics one year. I can't remember which one it was. But she failed."

"She still likes to swim I see." I said watching her ass bob up and down with every stroke.

Dad laughed, "I'll tell you this if they handed out gold medals for sex, our bedroom walls would be covered in them."

"Damn dad. That's no way to talk about mom."

"Oh come off your soapbox, Eric. I see the way you look at your mother. You look at her like your about to fuck her brains out!"

"Dad...?"

"Tell me I'm fucking lying!" he laughed.

I didn't say anything I just shook my head.

He looked at me dead serious, "Do you want to fuck her?"

"What? NO!" I snapped. I figured he was trying to trick me.

He smiled, "She'll do it if I tell her too."

"Dad? Come on, please."

"It's okay son. Let me do this for you."

I was too stunned to say anything.

"So, do you want to or not?"

"Mom hates my guts, Dad."

"SO whats that got to do with it? I already told you that she'll fuck you if I tell her too."

I shook my head, "I'm sorry, dad but, I don't believe that horse shit." I laughed.

"Oh you don't believe me huh? Okay then I'll prove to you how obedient she is." He stood up.

"No dad!"

"Willow! Come here, right now!"

Willow turned around and looked at him.

Oh shit!

She climbed out of the pool and grabbed a towel from the rack and dried off and hurried over. "Yes, Frank."

"I want you to suck my dick, right here and right now!" Dad said grabbing his crotch.

Willow folded her arms and looked at me and then at dad, "I don't know why on earth you want to humiliate me like this in front of our son Frank!"

Dad huffed and shook his head, "Well I guess you don't want that pink Corvette now do you!"

Willow's blue eyes suddenly went wide, "Yes I want the car, but Frank, not in front of our son. Please Frankie!" She pleaded.

"I don't give a damn." He pulled his swim trunks down and grabbed his dick.

I almost laughed at the size of his short, shriveled up old cock but I didn't. Apparently I get my fat eight inches from my mom's side of the family.

Willow hung her head and slowly got down on her knees and she turned her head and gave me a hard look. Like this was all my idea or something. Geez I can't stay put of trouble with this cunt!

Dad sat down on the edge of the chaise, "Shut up and suck it sweetheart." he winked.

Willow rolled her eyes and leaned in and took his cock into her pouty little mouth and she started going down on him right there in front of me.

Dad smiled at me and nodded then he closed his eyes to enjoy Willow's sweet mouth. "Ahh fuck ye. You go baby, do what you do best!"

Willow moaned over his now hard cock. I could tell she was enjoying herself as she began moving her mouth up and down his shaft taking him to the hilt with every downward stroke. She started slowly moving her sweet little ass from side to side. She had to know I was watching. Fuck what a slut!

I smiled and reached down and placed my hand on the small of her back, you know to test the waters and all. I half expected her to slap my hand away but she didn't. Which made me take it a step further. I untied the two little bows on either side of her bikini bottoms and the garment fell away. Willow started to raise up but dad grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed her back down on his cock. She resisted just a little and dad punched her on the back of her head.

Holy fuck dad just donkey punched my stepmom!

Willow went limp and collapsed sideways on her knees obviously stunned by the blow.

"Do you need another one?" dad snapped.

Willow raised her right hand in surrender and then with dad's cock still buried in her mouth she slowly gripped the edges of the lounge and balanced herself on her knees again. She seemed a bit more docile now.

I pushed the lounge back and got down on my knees behind her. I ran my fingers along her moist slit and her body jerked and she tried to move her ass away from my hand.

Feeling a bit put off I slapped her hard across the ass. She yelped over dads cock.

"Keep your ass still!" I snapped and she did as I commanded, so I pushed two fingers into her cunt and none too gently either I might add.

Willow jerked at the sudden intrusion of her womanhood. But I didn't care I began vigorously thrusting my fingers inside her, stretching her fuck hole. Juicy wet noises filled the air. She raised her head from dad's dick and gasped but he quickly pushed her head back down forcing his cock back inside her mouth again. Then he smacked the top of her head, "You let him do whatever the fuck he wants, woman! You owe him that much for how you've treated him over the years!"

I smiled at dad and he gave me the thumbs up.

I pulled my shorts down and gripped her slender hips and buried my cock to the hilt inside her tight wet pussy. Oh fuck her sex felt so warm, wet, and inviting. I felt the muscles in her cunt suddenly tighten on my cock and then release and tighten again. She was kegeling me, urging me on. I started fucking my dear little step mom, hard and fast. As I fucked her my dear old dad was busy fucking her mouth. Shit we were spit roasting Willow and she was enjoying every minute of it too. She moaned and groaned like regular porn star.

I became way to excited and I came inside her pussy way too soon. I felt so embarrassed but my dad looked at me and smiled knowingly and we bumped knuckles. Hey it was my first time what can I say?

Dad pulled his cock from Willow's mouth and looked at me, "Hold her fucking head boy!" I quickly obliged and gripped either side of Willow's head and held it in place.

"Open your fucking mouth woman!"

Reluctantly she did as instructed and dad began jerking his cock feverishly. After a few seconds my old man gasped and three white streams of cum spewed from his cock, drenching Willow's sweet face. He might have a small cock but dad could cum like a bull. Willow's face now dripped with globs of semen.

"Now turn and look at our son."

Willow slowly turned and looked at me.

"Now what do you have to say, Willow." Dad asked.

"Happy Birthday Eric!"

"Thank you, Willow."

"Go get yourself cleaned up baby." Dad said slapping her across the ass.

"Yes darling." Willow stood up.

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers