All Comments on 'Happy Birthday Honey'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Like to have a dollar for every time this has happened

A many of wife have celebrated some family event as describe in this tale... Some go back to their wedding and have not stopped during the term of the marriage. Took me years get a handle on my wife's actions from day one of our marriage...

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 7 years ago
Double switch

Most people reading this fully expect that Roger is going to turn out to be her husband and this story is just role playing. I had this sneaky expectation that this was going to be a double switch and indeed Roger was going to be a "lover" and someone else the husband. And sure enough...4* Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Happy birthday?

My gift to you is a std or some other nasty disease and sloppy seconds. I hope you enjoy? Where's the gift in that garbage? He would have preferred divorce papers. This was just a nasty story, with unlikable characters doing ugly things and spouting ridiculous dialogue. Just awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well that was a steaming pile of shit

Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I got tricked . I guess hubby gets sloppy seconds on his Birthday day. I guess it's like watching porn some things are hot to watch but would never go for it in real life. These stories are like that on the site, hot to read but are not what would allow in my marriage. I hate cheaters , swingers , cucks, wimps and most of all woman who act like pigs with no self respect.. It's not a personal hate just how they act but in a story line it could be hot like fantasy. Fantasy needs to stay that , when you live it out it usually doesn't work out the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yet you keep reading

to all the annonymous readers if these stories upset you so much why do you keep reading and then get so upset?

Was a ok story with a twist at the end. take it for what it is a story in the Loving Wives section.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Whore

She was well and truly rogered in time for her husbands birthday, sorry hubby sloppy seconds for your birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a sleazy fucking bitch

This really sucked. If this is the kind of shit you like, I feel sorry for your fucked up wimpy ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So she's about to be divorced

Because who would stay with a cheating slut? And there's no way she's going to be able to hide her cheating. Its like she wants a divorce. Stupid cunt. Stupid story

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Damned whore

Bitch.needs to.be caught and put in the street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Knew exactly what was going to happen

After the first paragraph, I could see into your mind. After the third, I started skimming. Skipped the hotel sex then verified the twist. Totally as expected, and I've only read 2 of your other stories.

mark73107mark73107about 5 years ago
Fucking slut

Turn the whore out in the streets where she belongs.

I hate cheating cunts they're no better than pond scum.

Hate the story.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
That Was Hot****

Thanks for sharing.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Another worthless slut story. Who knows how long she has been whoring herself out, but is her husband an unknowing cuck or is he a little wimpy husband who enjoys sloppy seconds? ... Sad pathetic tale of infidelity that a blind person could see coming from the first few paragraphs. Just 1 star for this poorly written story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I had no clue. Why did I read about this fucking slut. Fuck you author. Delete this, I don't give a fuck.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

You know, now that I think of it, I thought all throughout the tale that Roger was her husband and they were staging a birthday fantasy. When I realised she was just a cheating whore it pissed me off. Still, fuck you.

YouamiYouamiabout 2 years ago

Nothing says I love you husband, happy birthday than a sloppy used pussy and ass....NOT! Why the fuck do folks elevate slut wives to almost sainthood in the LW genre? What is especially "loving" about sticking your cock into some stranger's possibly diseased spunk? Sounds a trifle suspect? That's because it is.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Just okay. I understand it was a plot device to not reveal the husband's name until the end but it just made for a confusing story. I guessed that Roger was NOT the husband very early on but the question remained in my mind and was very distracting. The ending paragraph revealed all and as another commenter said "Nothing says I love you husband, happy birthday than a sloppy used pussy and ass....NOT!" There was no character development of the husband that might indicate he loved "sloppy seconds". Taking time to meet her lover on her husband's birthday exposes the lie of "it takes nothing away from you". Just fails on several levels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous